Saba Medispa

Saba Medispa

🏆 2024 Award

98 reviews · Statistics

74% · 7324 · 24%
Brand Manager for Saba Medispa? Claim your listing.
See the Best Health Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.TASNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Nasty

Sadly I fell for the scam too. Spent $900 on Hifu. I feel like such an idiot people tell me I look better, but you know are they telling the truth I haven’t been able to see them before and after that because it’s closed down. Fools taking my money and telling me to come back in January for a touch up when they knew they were going down. I want my money back too!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Scammed - they have gone out of business

I responded to their advertisement November 2023 for a discount HIFU. When I attended the appointment for a consultation they talked me into the more expensive HIFU (of course they did).
I was told I return February for my follow-up appointment but they did not call.
I rang them to find the number disconnected!
The website has closed.
Further investigation i found out they are out of business.
By the way, there's absolutely no difference in my appearance.
The before and after photos on the website must be fake.
How dare they take more bookings when they knew they were going down.
I'll be taking this further. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED!
Ezy
Ezy

Scammers

Scam scam scam hope they all go …..themselves still in groupon :/
Nad
NadQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thieves

Paid $900 for HIFU 3 months ago. Went to book in for my follow up and no one there - closed up and gone. So disappointing. At least do the right thing and refund what the client hasn't used yet paid for.... or do the Merc repayments take precedent. Will never do this again.
Carmen
Carmen4 posts

Nothing but a scram

Paid $700 for hifu treatment follow up included in price but when I rang and went to their office at Hope island to arrange my follow up for Dec 2023 it was closed and now the office is up for lease. I wanted my money back there was no improvement a total tip off Saba Medispa were still advertising in November 2023 and beyond so still taking money from innocent people just shows what these crooks are getting away a total scam.
PETA L.
PETA L.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Such a shame it’s closed down

I had travelled a long distance to visit this clinic twice. First session worked. The second time I don’t believe the machine was working. Was offered another session. Called to book in and they have closed down. Missed out on my retouch session. Sad because the staff were lovely.
Tanja Vanessa S.
Tanja Vanessa S.

Scamming

Paid deposit and Business closed down, no notice, website etc down, disabled communication and google reviews. Shame on you.
Lisa Simpson
Lisa Simpson

Totally ripped off

I had my first treatment in June 2023 of the 9D Hifu treatment and was told that in 3 months I would notice a difference. Paid $900
Went back for my reviews and another complimentary treatment in October. Still no difference by then but went along with the second treatment as I had already paid the $900 in June
Was told I would definitely see results by December. We are now 12 January and no results whatsoever!! TOTALLY SCAMMED!! Can see now that they have closed down ! How do people do this ?? No conscious obviously! Money is too hard to come by to have this done! Want my money back !!
Tracey
TraceyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Totally scammed

Had the 9D HIFU, was told that I would notice significant results in 3-6 months, so December is 3 months. No difference at all. Was told to call and make an appointment for January for my check up and also to have another process which was included in my payment. Went to call and was advised that it has permanently closed.
Nll
NllNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Disappointed

I had HIFU treatment 3 months ago and they didn’t do well around eye area . I supposed to have retouch at the end of 3 months , fix their mistake same time but when I messaged they said “ I am sorry but the business has been closed own permanently.”
They could message existing customers to complete their applications and close down ethical way .
They have multiple locations. I don’t believe they shutdown all of them.
Wasted money
Horrible product
Horrible productQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Hifu results

I had 2 sessions of Hifu early in 2023. I expected changes in my skin like a little tiny lift. I had no results 12 months later. So disappointed!
Jessica
Jessica

SCAM!

Like everyone else, paid a deposit and was told i cant book a couple of months in advance. No one is answering or returning calls. Lost $150!
Bec J.
Bec J.

SCAM THE PROMO WAS A CASH GRAB

thought I did enough research for the Hi-Fu treatment. When I went to book the follow up treatment was told the booking system won't allow them to book that far in advance which is odd. Rang up today no one answered. Contacted them via social media to be told the business has closed & then they blocked me. Do not pay a deposit or any funds to these scammers!
donnalee258
donnalee258QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

SCAMMER

Tried to book followup appointment due in December which was prepaid, and advised business is closed down. No contact, won't answer the phone, blocked on facebook and messenger....still advertising....i am one of many as i am discovering....DO NOT USE
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Lost my money

Booked to have HIFU in December and gave a deposit. Then got a message on Saturday at 2pm to say that they will be closing down at 3pm. They are now uncontactable and I have lost my deposit :(