Salter Aquatronic Kitchen Scales 3013 SSSVDR

Salter Aquatronic Kitchen Scales 3013 SSSVDR

3.8

HappyDance

HappyDance

A Trojan workhorse in my kitchen

Purchased in June 2006.

Sayu

SayuSouthern and Hills, SA

Easy to use, excellent battery life

Resolution 2 g, weighs up to 10 kg. Battery life excellent - have replaced the battery only 3 times in 7 years. Easy to switch back and forth between metric and imperial measures. Only problem I have encountered is a faulty LCD display - used to play up only when the battery was getting low, but now 2 of the digits are permanently only partially displaying, so time has come to consider replacing it.

Purchased in August 2012 at Harris Scarfe.

Jo

Jo

Excellent until I dropped them. Twice.

I bought these scales (or a very similar model) from Harris Scarfe a few years ago and they were brilliant. I found they were accurate and I didn't have a problem with the battery life; perhaps the other reviewer got a dud unit. I accidentally knocked them off the bench, but the only thing that broke was the stand underneath. I managed to fix it and they continued to work well until I recently dropped them again, which proved to be too much. These scales are pricey, but I found they were worth the money I spent.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores.

Kitchen Scales

Find out how Salter Aquatronic Kitchen Scales 3013 SSSVDR compares to other Kitchen Scales

Webstar01

Webstar01AU

Total Rubbish

Inaccurate and after warranty chews through cell batteries every week to two weeks. Not worth the price. You are better off spending $15 at Kmart. Big disappointment for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2016