Sammimis Australia

Sammimis Australia

Listing monitored by SAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

4.9

Turkish towels

Once washed the Turkish towels are soft. No need to hang outside after showering. Loved by the whole family and lovely colours.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

Kate
KateMelbourne

Love this beach coat

Always had a beach coat as a child and so pleased to find one as an adult. Good quality towelling and a good size for a very large me. Very happy.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Kate for your lovely review. Means the world.

Hooded toweling swim robe

A wonderful robe for wearing to and from the pool. It is very roomy and does not shrink on washing. True to size so there is no need to go up a size. The hood is lined with extra thick toweling. Great quality although it does require an iron.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you so kindly for your lovely feedback and taking your time to leave us a review. Means the world to us!

Fantastic product

I bought the Positano Adult Hooded zipped robe - it’s a fantastic product - soft and comfortable with the right amount of absorbent toweling and handy pockets - perfect for the beach or pool if you don’t want to carry a towel and bag etc

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Jo for your kind feedback. Means the world to us.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Menorca Hooded Kids Towels - great!

Kids Hooded Towels - luxurious thick quality towelling.
Generous sizing.
Exactly what I wanted for my grandchildren.
Great for after baths or swimming.
Both children love them.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Jan for your kind review. You mad our day, weeks, months snd years to come.

Rob
Rob

Love them

I am a return customer, I love the hooded towels. We use them for the grandchildren around the pool, at the beach and after a bath. These are particularly great for the girls with long hair. Quick drying and easy to wash.

Kathleen
KathleenIllawarra, NSW

Great hooded towels for kids

I purchased 3 Sammimis Australia hooded towels for 3 of my grandchildren. It was extremely easy to navigate the site, find and select the products I wanted including colours and sizes.
My purchases arrived promptly as promised.
The children and their parents loved the towels. The quality is high, they are very soft and absorbent and make trips to and from the beach and swimming lessons very easy especially with a 1 and 3 year old.
I highly recommend Sammimis and will gladly buy more of their products in the future.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you Kathleen for your kind and detailed review. Means the world to us.

Keri Jones prefer to rem
Keri Jones prefer to remGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the thing for after swimming lessons!

The hooded, long- sleeved soft towelling robe is perfect to pop on after a swim. I love the extra padding in the seat so car seats etc stay dry. Fast service and user- friendly website.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Means the world to us.

kez
kezSydney, NSW

Love my Sammimis.

I have the Amalfi Hooded towel and two different sizes of the wet bags, and love them all. The hooded towel Is easy to pop on after a swim, and very quick drying, and the wet bags get used every day when I swim. I use both, and the large bag is big enough to pack lots in and both keep everything dry at the beach.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Kez so much for the detailed and lovely review. It really means the world to us!

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Great towels, very happy

We wanted some lightweight, quick drying towels for our camping trip to Monkey Mia and Sammimis came through with the goods! They were perfect and took up minimal space. We now use them instead of our old towels when people come over for a swim.

Thanks guys!

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you Mel. We are over the moon that you are happy with your purchase.

Love my Sammimis!

Great delivery time. Bought a throw this time. Very happy. Super cozy, soft and comfy. Can’t wait for my favourite towel to be back in stock

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Dear Jojo, thank you so much for leaving us such a beautiful review.

Cath
CathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely gorgeous kids hooded towels.

We just need a hooded towel for the whole family now ready for summer! Great service too. Love the compostable packaging :))

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you Cath so much for your lovely feedback it means the world to us

Dimity
DimityStratford

Great product

Very happy with the kids beach coats. Good size and very good quality. No hassle online ordering and speedy delivery.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you Dimiti for your kind feedback. It’s very much appreciated. We are so happy you like our products & service.

Steph Wallbank
Steph WallbankSydney, NSW

Everyone thrilled with Xmas gifts!

Easy to select goods in price range- generous sale items too, meant i could buy gifts for several rellies of all ages. All were very happy with their gift - excellent quality & speedy delivery.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Steph for your beautiful review. Means the world to us!

JaneC
JaneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love everything Sammimis

I have purchased both towels and a hooded towel from Sammimis. I love the quality, weight and how absorbent they are. I will definitely be purchasing more products in the future.

SAMMIMIS Happy Life TeamSAMMIMIS AUSTRALIA

Thank you, Jane so much for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate your time and are so glad you like our products.