Hey mate

Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistant

David Gasper has been put through the ringer with me but has continued to help me through the application process. He will get you the best rate he can as son as he can

Preggie888

Preggie888Perth, WA

Worst car finance brokers

Chris

Chris

Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Luc

Luc

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Jayden Alex Ma

Jayden Alex MaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX

Sarbjit S.

Sarbjit S.

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

MarniW

MarniWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Nick D

Nick D

Great help!

Personal bank declined my applications because of the number of applications over a 12 month period however my income covered alot more than i was asking for. Savvy was able to get an application completed/processed within a week and I had funds within 24hrs of signing the paperwork. Extremely informative throughout the entire process and I'll be sure to come back in the upcoming years for my home loan and any future car loans.

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

Absolutely useless

Absolutely useless. Said it would take 3 business days to receive funds. 2 weeks later and still trying to sort it out. Was eventually declined because of info I already gave at the very beginning of the application. Went to another company and my loan amount was halved because I was rejected by them. Wasted weeks of my time and ended up costing me over $1500

Sandra Robinson

Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Don't believe them

I applied for a loan, being told that they help people with poor credit scores, I did everything they asked, and received a call back to be told they aren't going to bother trying to get it approved because of my credit score.
The guy didn't care, and hung up on me when I asked questions.
I rang him back, hr answered the questions, but never apologized for hanging up on me. Very rude.

Tom L

Tom LPalmerston, NT

Just ok if you don’t change anything and pay always on time.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Don't Bother - Did Not Contact Me

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother with this company.

Spoke to Kevin.
He got me pre-approved for a loan, but failed to set expectations, kept me hanging on for the 2 weeks it took him to go to 2 lenders that they have - then came back with a 195 p/week option, when I told him that 125 was my maximum and a 25% interest rate.
He wouldn’t pass along any details through the whole process and kept me out of the loop.

When I said no, he called me and left a lengthy voice message for him and a colleague talking about my situation and the colleague was more worried that I was going to another company and they were only going to undercut by a little bit and that they would convince me and they loose out.

Super unprofessional - Took way too long and a waste of time going through this company.

Jay

JayLogan

Just got of the phone with Savvy customer service. I was only ringing to enquire (NOT APPLY) on behalf of my son to see what options, rates, repayments etc would be in his current position only just turning 21, casual employment for almost 2yrs and only finance commitments is boarding and mobile phone plan. No credit history. Looking at $6000- $8000 lending capacity.
No attempt what so ever to give any information because I am not the person looking at applying. Tone of voice verified that he was uninterested in speaking to me. Potentially a possible new customer lost.

Kez

KezCentral, SA

I wouldn’t bother

I’ll try my loan with someone else
Applied online. Their web links crashed.
They have been ringing me 6 times a day unfortunately I’m busy sometimes and miss the call. But others I’ve answered and no ones on the other end. You look the number up and other people have issues with them doing the same.
They can’t even leave a simple message. A regular lender would.
This doesn’t set a good example for their customer service and concerns me they can’t even get this right.
I’ll be using someone else I am a customer with perfect credit rating haven’t even managed to get past the first step of talking to someone. Poor.

Poor Customer services unable to meet deadline -care factor zero

Savvy F.Savvy

Worthless- Lost me my new car

Worst finance company I have ever dealt with.
After repeatedly asking for information that I already had provided over a period of a week and a half, they finally offered me a loan, 27% interest!, $3800 in fees including $1000 upfront.
I have impeccable credit history and earn over $100K and they tried throwing a low doc loan at me.
I told the seller after all this and even he had enough and returned my deposit and sold the car elsewhere.
Avoid avoid avoid

Very poor.

Tried to get a loan for a car they said i didn't earn enough money i think 90 grand a year is more than enough very poor service didn't seem to care about helping me out. Hopeless.

Savvy F.Savvy

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

celinchand

celinchandasked

What are penalty rates of savvy car loans, for early payout, thanks

Savvy F.Savvy

Thanks for your enquiry. The answer is that different lenders have different payout penalties. Some don't have payout penalties at all. So it depends on which lender you borrow from.

Antonstella

Antonstellaasked

Is there any money involve,do i need to pay Savvy for services?

volt
volt

From my experience the charges are added to your finance charges. Get a quote from them but do a comparison with your local bank as well. Dont look at interest but your all inclusive monthly payment. Or even better the total amount you would have paid including fees. In my case in 3 years on a 25k vehicle it would have cost thousands more through savvy.

Savvy

Hi Antonstella, Yes there is an application fee which is paid to savvy, this fee is usually incorporated into the loan and your monthly repayment. Even with this application fee, we find that our repayments are usually more competitive then the repayment that our customers have received elsewhere.

Jamie
Jamie

Savvy's fees are really expensive I would be looking elsewhere. Sadly, I learnt this from experience.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives

Savvy Car Insurance

Savvy Leisure Loans

Savvy Leisure Loans

Savvy Car Loans

Savvy Car Loans

CategoryFinance and Car InsuranceFinance and Personal LoansFinance and Home LoansFinance and Business LoansFinance and LoansFinance and Car Loans
Contact Number 1300 974 0661300 974 0661300 974 0661300 974 0661300 974 0661300 974 066
Interest Ratefrom 7.65% p.a.
Comparison Rate from 8.31% p.a.
Repayment FrequencyFortnightly, Monthly and Weekly
Loan Amount $5,000.00 to $50,000.00
SecurityVehicle
Loan Term1 to 7 years
Other Insurance Types Offered Business, Income and Life
Coverage OfferedComprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft