Savvy Finance A+++++++

A massive thanks to Phil at Savvy finance for all his help and expertise and for assisting with getting my car loan approved when not many others could.

From day one Phil was up front and honest about the types of loans I could expect with a bad/ non existant credit rating. Phil was able to come up with a plan that catered to my circumstances, and was able to provide me with an instant easy to read quote with no hidden fees.

Due to my better circumstances at present, Phil was able to get me an even better deal than I was first quoted which was a bonus and a nice surprise

The Buyer (Myself) and the seller of the vehicle were very happy with the Service provided by Phil and the Savvy Finance team.

Would recommend and definitely use again.

Fantastic service

Great service! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks to Justin and team. My car is great for my cleaning business thank you again

Great service. Very satisfied customer.

Great service. Very satisfied customer. Was able to acquire lending even though I've had some bad credit history. Savvy staff very friendly, provided great customer service and always replied promptly. Very satisfied with Savvy. The loan was a bit expensive but understandably so.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelMitsubishi ASX

Perfect Service

The broker Taylor Small was very professional and helpful. I was well advised and process was seamless. I really appreciate their services. Vehicle inspection and settlement process was quick and simple

Cannot recommend more highly

Quick. Easy. Nothing can be faulted from start to finish. Would happily recommend to anyone looking at using this company. Everyone I spike to were beyond helpful and very professional

Great help!

Personal bank declined my applications because of the number of applications over a 12 month period however my income covered alot more than i was asking for. Savvy was able to get an application completed/processed within a week and I had funds within 24hrs of signing the paperwork. Extremely informative throughout the entire process and I'll be sure to come back in the upcoming years for my home loan and any future car loans.

Professional, dedicated and informed

I have dealt with Nick from Savvy a few times now and always find their service to be professional, prompt, trustworthy and a great help to my business! I would (and do) recommend them highly.

Absolutely useless

Absolutely useless. Said it would take 3 business days to receive funds. 2 weeks later and still trying to sort it out. Was eventually declined because of info I already gave at the very beginning of the application. Went to another company and my loan amount was halved because I was rejected by them. Wasted weeks of my time and ended up costing me over $1500

Don't believe them

I applied for a loan, being told that they help people with poor credit scores, I did everything they asked, and received a call back to be told they aren't going to bother trying to get it approved because of my credit score.
The guy didn't care, and hung up on me when I asked questions.
I rang him back, hr answered the questions, but never apologized for hanging up on me. Very rude.

Application Process

Just ok if you don’t change anything and pay always on time.

The good ..
-in my opinion best intrest rate I coud get
The bad...
- a lot of hassle as the person struggles to get his job on time.
- establishments fee $850
- everything else cost $ or lots of $$$ if you like to know for your balance you pay. You like to change anything you pay $$$$
- even if you like to pay off your debt it will cost $$$$$
- if you don’t pay on time you pay lots more...

To summarize it might be cheeper then others but is not flexible at all.
It worked for me.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Don't Bother - Did Not Contact Me

Telephoned Savvy Thursday, [name removed] said he would send an application form but I have not received this.
Received text message Saturday said he tried calling which he had not, and if I did not send in the application within 72 hours it would be withdrawn
I have tried calling on 2 numbers left by [name removed] but no response
It is now late Monday afternoon and I have received NO application or telephone calls.
So looks like my application will be withdrawn without being able to apply.

Just an update for this review - After my review was published I received a message from the Head of Sales at Savvy apologising and wanting to know details re. the agent involved so they could be given further training and he asked if he could put me in touch with a senior broker.....I replied 'Yes Please'...... It has now been exactly a week since I sent my reply to the head of sales at Savvy but have had NO REPLY from him or any of his 'senior brokers'. I don't think the training is working too well................

Application Process

Don’t bother with this company.

Spoke to Kevin.
He got me pre-approved for a loan, but failed to set expectations, kept me hanging on for the 2 weeks it took him to go to 2 lenders that they have - then came back with a 195 p/week option, when I told him that 125 was my maximum and a 25% interest rate.
He wouldn’t pass along any details through the whole process and kept me out of the loop.

When I said no, he called me and left a lengthy voice message for him and a colleague talking about my situation and the colleague was more worried that I was going to another company and they were only going to undercut by a little bit and that they would convince me and they loose out.

Super unprofessional - Took way too long and a waste of time going through this company.

Just got of the phone with Savvy customer service. I was only ringing to enquire (NOT APPLY) on behalf of my son to see what options, rates, repayments etc would be in his current position only just turning 21, casual employment for almost 2yrs and only finance commitments is boarding and mobile phone plan. No credit history. Looking at $6000- $8000 lending capacity.
No attempt what so ever to give any information because I am not the person looking at applying. Tone of voice verified that he was uninterested in speaking to me. Potentially a possible new customer lost.

I wouldn’t bother

I’ll try my loan with someone else
Applied online. Their web links crashed.
They have been ringing me 6 times a day unfortunately I’m busy sometimes and miss the call. But others I’ve answered and no ones on the other end. You look the number up and other people have issues with them doing the same.
They can’t even leave a simple message. A regular lender would.
This doesn’t set a good example for their customer service and concerns me they can’t even get this right.
I’ll be using someone else I am a customer with perfect credit rating haven’t even managed to get past the first step of talking to someone. Poor.

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Savvy. I apologise if you had issues with your application online. In terms of the call issues, I am not sure why you have had problems calling us back. We will investigate both issues - thanks for raising this with us.

Poor Customer services unable to meet deadline -care factor zero

Never have I have being treated so poorly for such a small loan, income extreme high, debt low credit card rating very high, gave a time line to have the finance sorted for a $6000 loan and was messed around by Savvy finance consultant. Gave him repeated emails over multiple days to sort out what was needed to happen after pre approval and yet waits until the last minute to get his act together, blames the lender...no no no he had days to have this sorted not on the final 1hr of the last day before I start my jouney of flights....no care factor for the client, response time poor until I got angry, no "let me contact the lender and see what I can do", just hand balls the problem over and says its out of my hands and you can redraw the loan and pay it with cash if you like.....unprofessional and left a bad taste in my mouth with this company...will warn others regarding there unprofession act.....

Thanks for taking the time to review the experience with Savvy. You have sent us an email about this and we have responded to you. Your approval with the lender was granted on the same day as you sent us documentation. Whilst we acknowledge that the remaining process took a long time, it was because the vendor took a week from the initial request to provide all the information we needed. The issue was the fact that he didn’t have current registration papers available. The loan documents could not be prepared until we received this. Our consultant did not say to “withdraw the loan and pay it with cash”. You sent an email saying that you were going to pay the bike with cash. Its regrettable that the loan took a long time to get to the end stage but we cant accept misrepresentation of the facts

Worthless- Lost me my new car

Worst finance company I have ever dealt with.
After repeatedly asking for information that I already had provided over a period of a week and a half, they finally offered me a loan, 27% interest!, $3800 in fees including $1000 upfront.
I have impeccable credit history and earn over $100K and they tried throwing a low doc loan at me.
I told the seller after all this and even he had enough and returned my deposit and sold the car elsewhere.
Avoid avoid avoid

Hi Eric, there were certain reasons as to why the lender quoted this repayment which we can go through in further detail in a private session if you like, we were expecting a rate of around 6-7% with minimal fees, the loan progressed quickly without a Team Leader reviewing the file, so we apologise for this, when it did come to our attention what interest rate was offered we proposed switching to another lender that would of achieved a rate better suited to your profile however you indicated you had already been approved with a rate of 9% from your bank and didn’t want to proceed. We apologise for the experience you had, we have also lost a customer. We were quite disappointed with the lenders offer and if you provided us with a little more time to seek out other options I am sure in the end we would of delivered you a rate that matched your profile. For the record though, it was never a low-doc loan that was offered.

Very poor.

Tried to get a loan for a car they said i didn't earn enough money i think 90 grand a year is more than enough very poor service didn't seem to care about helping me out. Hopeless.

Hi Bob, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Our lenders will assess your capacity to repay and they assess based on income and expenses. The expenses are based on marital status, number of dependents (including spouse etc). Lenders are very strict on this now. However i would be happy to review your file if you can send me your details via private message. Regards Phil philg@savvy.com.au

Enquire thoroughly - lots of hidden costs and charges

Last year got a loan through savvy. They got me a decent rate on my car loan. A year later I requested a payout figure and was informed it would cost me $600 in penalty charges!!! That's more than any other service I have used before. So advice to all is to carefully review your charges before signing up with them.

Impeccable Service

Well I can write a story on recent service provided by Anthony Lengo. He is a gem of a professional to deal with.
Up to date communication and following up on my case were dealt so efficiently by anthony.
I really want to thank Anthony for his hard work and determination in providing an excellent customer service.

Great service Savvy.

Just contacted Savvy on the net and inquired about a loan the agent got back to me sent the details and i applied for the loan was approved very quickly by just following the guild, The agent was very helpfull and paticent .
It made the whol;e process very easy - Thanks Savvy and Reece the agent.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business!