Savvy

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (15)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.75 years

Bunch of clowns

Sent off all info required and signed everything within a few days, heard nothing back for weeks and when i rang up he promised it was aproved and funds would be sent within 2 days, waited 2 days and called back (on a friday) and asked if the finance would go through before the weekend just to have him reply "no chance" very bluntly. Whole experience was rude and no communication through the process. steer clear

Doreenrunner

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Too many fees watch out

Contacted savvy as came as one of giving best car loan rates “advertised” 2.85, after submitting all info required they came back with 3.85% for a 4 year loan 15k on a 40k car. But the fees charged made loan to be 9.5% which they dont tell you as they just want you to focus on the monthy payment. First and last time ever contacting this company.

D.S.

D.S.melbourne

Forget it. Information gathering

Just another information gathering company I have to assume. I tick all the eligibility boxes. Same job for 5 years, almost $2000 a fortnight income, and after filling in all the information they needed. I was told apparently every loan company they had on their books declined me for a $3000 loan, at less than $200 a fortnight. I would love to find a company that is run by a human being and not a machine. Don't waste your time with this one.

Laszlo B.

Laszlo B.South East Queensland, QLD

I ask savvy for a car loan, the person who I talked he wasn't helpful at all. $10000 for 3 years $411/m I'm on a disabil

I have no voice or video, we talked on the phone, and he was not helpful at all. I was surprised how he talked with me. I'm never want to contact with them ever. I'm on the disability pension.

b0bblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have begun enquiring with a few refinancing providers and found the rates too high and 1 company in particular had terrible, unprofessional service. I was then called up by Savvy who I'd emailed a week prior. The rep was great, easy to talk to and answered all the questions I had. It really made me feel better about the whole process and just put my mind at ease. Everything was simple and I got a great rate, my old loan is now paid out. I will definitely come back to Savvy if I need anything else. Thanks heaps to the Savvy staff that helped me :)

Angelica Nicholson

Angelica NicholsonCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I could not recommend Phil from Savvy enough! I’ve been told I would get denied for a loan by other finance companies, but he made it happen and got me a great loan approval. He had great communication and contacted me when it was necessary. I highly recommend Savvy because of Phil. Thankyou!!

Ben R.

Ben R.New South Wales

time wasting

after spending all the time going through the application and sending in all my forms an documents, then the tell me due to the fact i have a default under 18months they cannot proceed

Easy finance help

They were extremely helpful with a quick response time to my enquiry got finance hassle free excellent service highly recommend them to anyone seeking finance thank you for your help

Awesome service

After being refused finance from a bank and car yard, the team from Savvy went and shocked us with an approval for a new car. Thanks to the team from savvy

Find out how Savvy compares to other Finance

worst company i have ever experienced. Will definitely never use them ever again

My Account manager gave misleading information, impossible to get into contact with, she would go missing for days then come back and say she was in training - would never leave a contact i could speak to whilst she was gone. As a whole just a real unprofessional outfit. She didn't even let me choose the day i wanted money to be direct debited out of my account.

Gary Y.

Gary Y.

Worst experience and complete waste of time. And if you get Jackie expect your application 100% to be declined.

Worst company, worst service. Go somewhere else if your after any loans.

Jackie wasted mine and my wife's time for two whole days.

I should have read the bad reviews they had before we applied through them.

Never again.

Application Process
thea2864

thea2864South-Eastern Region, NSW

Slow unreliable

We are trying to get a car loan , paper work sent in twice Loretta was hopeless kept loosing paper work , application has taken weeks with little communication then told us we could get $8000 then got annoyed when we said no.
Just don't use this service.

rob

robPerth, WA

Terrible

Not very fair at all. They looked for a vehicle for me and told me they found one, checked it out and was alright $17000 Nissan Navara, so they said a finance company agreed to finance the $15000 if i deposit 2000 asap, so i deposited the $2000 and found out later that it was non refundable and the finance company ends up sending me a bill for $21000 loan.So adding on insurance and savvy commsision etc. Im paying it off and not trying to get out of it, but just make sure you ask them for every single detail about the loan before you deposit.

Krisy

KrisyHunter Region, NSW

Great experience

I dealt with Nick he definitely was great, financially I couldn't achieve a brand new car but we work through and got me a good 2nd hand model of my dream car. Nick is a great communicator, and always responds to emails and/ or returns calls, not question is treated as stupid and has a wonderful and truthful manner about him.

Mathew

MathewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best insurance person I've ever spoken to.

Today I spoke to Nick from Savvy car insurance, he was in no way salesy and completely had best interests in mind for "me", the customer explaining that it wasn't worth my time to refinance my loan as even though they could beat the rate the fees would outweigh the savings and wouldn't be worth it for me. Next time I need a car loan is definitely call savvy to sort out a loan for me.

Michele

MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SAVVY wanted my internet banking details (CRN and Password) to access my bank statements and wouldn’t progress without.

SAVVY would not accept PDF bank statements via email they wanted my internet banking CRN passwords. The customer service rep was rude and could hardly speak English which didn’t help.

Application Process
none

noneTasmania

was ok, happy with rates

good communication and was quick with answering any questions.

was stated that the repayments quoted included monthly charges but this was not the case once first payment was processed. this was very disappointing

Bought a new toy

The service was good just some parts where very slow, I had to wait for four days to get the acceptance letter even though I was told I had the finance.

Hey mate

Hey mateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Persistant

David Gasper has been put through the ringer with me but has continued to help me through the application process. He will get you the best rate he can as son as he can

Preggie888