Sea to Summit Ultra Light

Sea to Summit Ultra Light

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazebalz

Amazebalzmelbourne

light, compact and a good night's sleep

Have done several trips, maybe 25 nights in total and no complaints. I also bought the bag that doubles as a pump, a really smart system, only takes 1 minute to inflate. I had a self inflating type mat before, this is much small and lighter. The only issue I see is that it might be subject to punctures, no issues yet though. I have the regular size: I'm 5'9 and it's perfect, it doesn't make too much noise so good when sharing a tent. I recommend for comfortable light weight hiking, expensive though you get what you pay for.

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Very comfortable mat

Fantastic product. Very comfortable to sleep on, clever dual valve which makes it easy to blow up and deflate, long (I am 6ft tall and it was ample for me) and made from very durable material.