Sephora Australia

Online Store, Physical Store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sephora Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brisbane Bay
Brisbane Bay

TERRIBLE - sent me products 1 year out-of-date

I am still attempting to resolve an issue (with failure to respond to emails re this issue) for them sending me facial products 1 YEAR OUT OF DATE! I would not recommend this company as far as their ability to send good quality products, let alone respond to customer's dissatisfied emails. As my complaint is still unresolved, I have attempted to at least warn others with this honest and negative review of my experience. How a company deals with complaints either wins or loses the confidence and trust of the customer and determines whether or not they will continue to do business with them.

norma d.
norma d.

DISGUSTING

Would give less than a 0 if i could, the customer service is appalling, no care whatsoever, dont shop here, go elsewhere.

Devorah
Devorah

Shocking customer service

This is Devorah Rosen, internationally recognized Australian Artist with several hundred million online followers.

The auto fill on my phone filled in the wrong address details for my order. LX-1211419422287.
I contacted Sephora Australia online, via live chat via email and on Facebook one minute after l made the online purchase and informed them of the correct address.
Mylene from Sephora live chat with complete contempt and disregard for Australian law just told me she cannot assist in any way.
That is Theft and l would like my money returned.

Update
I am sorry but Sephora Australia really are deceitful.
They sent me an email promising a refund and then sent the items l originally bought to some strange address.

levina m.
levina m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service and Humanity

Went to Sephora Chadstone on 6th July 2022. I needed advice on skin care ( cleansing/ moisturising/ primer / foundation). The service I got from Julia was great. She was patient, tried to understand my needs and took the time to give advice, demonstrate and pretty much made the whole experience less daunting. I would highly recommend the store and applaud Julia especially for rising to the occassion in dealing with customers with darker pigmentation as well as novices to the beauty industry. Well done Julia and Sephora.

Polly
PollySydney

not sure what is the point of their live chat as no one can help you

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Date PurchasedJuly 2022
Sharon
Sharon

Worst customer experience ever

Dot
DotSouthwest, VIC

Still waiting on an item ordered 30/04/22

Placed an order 30th of April. Order was received with an incorrect item. I placed an inquiry through the app and got an automated response noting I would receive a response within 72 hours. 12 days later I contacted them through Facebook and Instagram. I am still awaiting the item I purchased as they have still not sent it to me.

joezoi
joezoiMelbourne

Online Gift Certificate Delays

Water baby
Water babyPilbara, WA

Dodgy!

Be careful with this company! they never refund or give you credit vouchers when you return an item. I have always had to chase them up!

Kate
KateSydney

Fraudulent activity on my account, points deducted, Sephora has done nothing

I looked at my account history on the app and have seen that for over 4 years, somebody in another state has been deducting my points. Reached out to Sephora to help and they have done nothing, no points back, nothing. I have spent thousands at Sephora and will be shutting my account down. I was a top tier member for years. Kept wondering why I always had low points for rewards.

Mieke Smetsers
Mieke SmetsersSydney, NSW

Package never delivered and they won't do anything

I ordered for $45 in products. Received a text the package was delivered. But no package was delivered. Then they send me a picture as "proof" and it does not even have my mailbox on it. So no idea where or what..... I'm now left $45 out of pocket for nothing. Sephora just said: it was delivered and that's all.

They just lost a customer. Do not order from them. I feel that's how they seek to scam people.

If they would have just send me a voucher or a replacement package I would have been so happy, but nope..... This is so bad.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Wish there were zero star option

Horrible customer service

Discount codes apply to cart then charged full amount
No refund offered on product despite requesting one after buying the item under false pretences of a discount that was not received

• Return Claim MadeYes
Mar
MarSydney, NSW

The staff are there to follow you

Shopping or browsing here used to be a fun and great experience. Now, you are followed around and stared at by staff. It is such an uncomfortable experience that I will not be back to the Bondi store any time soon.

Shimaa H.
Shimaa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst ever experience in online shopping

I've made a purchase for the very first time off Sephora app and it was the worst ever experience!

I wasn't prompted with best promotions and discounts at checkout and I wasn't prompted for receiving my free samples anyway at checkout, I proceeded all the way to checkout thinking that it will be applied or thinking that I will prompted to make a selection, but I didn't see any options to select from.

Upon contacting customer service online, support ain't the best either and didn't apply any options of redemption.

Never shop online, their app isn't promising at all!