Unidays discount NEVER applies

Every time I order from Sephora I put my Unidays discount code in the promo code section. It accepts the code and deducts from the total price. Then, I press to "confirm order" and it charges me the full price. Such a scam. I've talked to Sephora countless times about this, but their customer service team is HORRIBLE. They always try to blame it on you and make it seem like it isn't an error on their end when it is. One time I got so fed up that I asked them to refund the $4 discount I should've received, and it took them weeks of back and forth emails just to refund $4. This was even during the peak of the Corona outbreak when everyone was losing their jobs, and they still couldn't refund $4.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Inferior customer service

I was shocked how uninterested and unknowledgeable the staff were. I will never go back. I would not recommend to anyone.

Store LocationPitt street mall
Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Chelsea C.

Chelsea C.South East Queensland, QLD

Order came in 5 days!!

I received my order in 5 days and product was EXACTLY as advertised!! I think most of these negative reviews are false, judging from my personal experience!

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Fake credit voucher

51days and counting for delivery

goawaycouriersplease

goawaycourierspleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WHY!?

every single time i buy from here it takes about 2-3 weeks to come. It ships from Sydney and i only live in Melbourne i don't know why it always takes so long? everywhere else i order from online within anywhere in Australia comes within max 2 weeks and that's not with express shipping. furthermore, it always is poorly packaged when buying online. When i buy from MECCA the orders always come perfectly wrapped and come within a week (even with standard shipping). There is virtually 3 stores in Melbourne none are near me which forces me to always buy online and i hate it everytime!

If I could give it 0 stars I would

Won’t let me cancel my order when it hasn’t even been shipped because I just ordered. Absolute trash and if I could give it 0 stars I would.

Fatima

FatimaSydney, NSW

First and will be last time buying From Sephora .

Worst customer service ever

I recently placed a $700 order with Sephora and when it arrived there was a product missing. I emailed them through the app three times with no response and then when I finally got hold of someone they told me I was too late to put in a claim. Maybe if they had responded to just one of my first three emails it wouldn’t have been too late as the first email I sent was the same day I received my order. This is the last time I ever order anything though them what a joke!!!

Viki S.

Viki S.

Delivery Delays!!!!

I’m waiting for my item 20 days!!!!! Very bad customer services, they don’t reply on emails! This was my second order and last one, will never used them again!
Very disappointed ☹️!!!

craym0nd

craym0ndGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely slow postage

Not only do they take 7 days to reply to an email but postage is a joke. I understand Covid is causing delays but 3 packages I've bought took over a month to arrive. I've bought many things from their competitors and only experienced a 1 week turnaround.

JEM

JEMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible service

Horrible service! No wonder they have 1.6 stars! Product name was misleading so I asked for a return for the product I actually thought it was. They blamed me for not checking correctly when it shouldn’t have been so hard to pick the right one and now want me to pay for the shipping, tracked and all! Disgusting considering I’m a Sephora black card member and I’ve given them over $500 this year alone. What a joke this company is- shop at Mecca! Honestly this train wreck of a company doesn’t deserve your hand earned money.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

I will never shop with Sephora again! Terrible customer experience!

I have been a loyal Sephora customer for years. After my last experience, I will never shop with them again.
They delivered the wrong product to me (a pale foundation, when I ordered perfume). When I told them, at first they refused to believe me!!!. I argued back and forth with them over email for weeks (sometimes they took 6-7 days to get back to me). Now they have sent me a link to a pre-paid label that I have to print off (I don't have a printer?), go to a post office, buy an envelope, and send back the foundation!!
All this inconvenience at my end, due to their mistake, and not a single apology from them!!! And I still haven't received the perfume I ordered and paid for weeks ago.
You are a joke Sephora!!! Never again!!!

Jayne31

Jayne31Perth, WA

tried over several days to submit an order but kept saying 'oops something went wrong'

I tried using my credit card, debit card (different bank to my credit card) paypal and afterpay. I also tried on my PC and using their app but it kept saying 'oops something went wrong'. I tried over several days too. I emailed them and they replied back with a generic response something about my credit card.. I just deleted it because I knew I had tried all my other cards. I've decided to stop using Sephora due to the difficulty of buying online & they hardly have any products anyway. Its quite frustrating especially when they say 15% today only...

Looking for new one

Looking for new oneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unless you want to wait 2 months don’t bother

Still trying to get my head around the fact they don’t read these reviews. Rubbish store. Shipping takes forever.
Shop at Mecca or adore beauty and save yourself the hassle.

Rubbish shipping
Crap points
Never get samples

Just rubbish.

Susie M.

Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They don’t stock any Veldere or the ordinary products

I’m hugely disappointed that a retailer as huge as Sephora doesn’t stock veldere or the ordinary which Is disappointing. Their online shopping experience needs to be improved and they need to dispatch people’s orders as fast as they take their customers money

Kel

KelSydney, NSW

Absolute disappointment

One was the wrong product while another product had been used. Contacted Sephora and they said to return the items before I can receive store credit (not a refund btw).

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Missing item and no refund

Worst experience with Sephora error

Just placed my first online order and never again. Incorrect order sent to me and it’s all on me to sort even though it’s a used lipstick. Given up emailing but no more.

Delivered to wrong state and terrible customer service

Online order never delivered to my house but instead delivered to another state. Contacted customer service, only said they are contacting AusPost and never updated me after when I contact them again. They said nothing about refunding me or really anything. Will never shop with sephora again.