Service Today

Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, etc... (See All)
See the Best Home Improvement in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Service Today

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Water Heater replacement

The Service Today team were very professional from the moment I called with my water heater problem to the moment the job was completed on the same day. The guys are excellent tradesmen. A very refreshing customer experience all round.

EXCELLENT !!!

I called on Saturday and had someone attend to the problem around 2 hours later. Super quick, polite and friendly workmen. They kept me well informed and explained in full what was wrong, what needs to be done to fix the problem, how much it will cost and when they can do it. They returned first thing on Monday morning as promised and fixed the issues. Thank you !!!!!

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found "Service Today" responded very well to our call for assistance with electrical problem. Servicemen were knowledgeable, courteous, amenable and well presented. As a Electrical Supervisor (now retired) of 35 years I would have had no hesitation employing them and having them in my team.

Dare Hair
Dare HairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great workmanship and teamwork.

Elijah and his team were amazing, honest, friendly extremely professional and incredibly polite, job expanded because of complications but all was resolved in a professional manner.
The job was a little pricey but you get what you pay for and the team give a lifetime guarantee on workmanship.
Extremely Happy.

Paul Q
Paul QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied customer Basin Set replacement

Thanks Trent from Service Today to give us a recommendation for a new basin set replacement and quote. Also a big thanks to Phil in installing the new basin set.

SCOTT
SCOTTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service on electrical work

Had a great experience with electrical services through Service Today. The response time to my service request was very speedy, and the work was then done really promptly, and professionally. Everything was explained in detail, and the completion certificate was handed over as soon as the work was done.
Would definitely recommend Service Today for electrical services, and I would absolutely use them again.
Special call out for Trent, who did the first inspection and quote, and then for Jake and Dom who did the work.

Excellent Tradesmen

We recently had a new hot water service installed and an air conditioning service and deep clean. The whole process from quote to finish service was 24 hrs. My mum and I are so happy with the service received and would like to commend John and Lewis, the 2 tradesman. Lovely young men, a real credit to your company.

Electrical work
Electrical workMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical emergency!

Being an emergency, we were quite happy to pay the weekend call out fee knowing our family home will be safe and in working order after water leaked from the roof into a light fixture. Prompt service by a friendly electrician. Thank you!

Gavin Kells
Gavin KellsSydney, NSW

Quality service

Fast efficient and professional service I would be happy to recommend this company and I will definitely use them again next time I require a reliable professional for any electrical, plumbing or air conditioning work.

Ced
CedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary Service

Service Today provided an exemplary service. Service provided was prompt, information and customer communication was provided in a timely manner at all times, service technicians were polite and adequately skilled. very refreshing experience.

Professional and fair pricing

Michael is professional and excellent in his job and giving a fair price and very quick and sufficient, I don't go to any other Plumber.
Thanks to Michael and his team.

Service TodayService TodaySend a private message

Don't recommend, poor value-Overpriced even with Premium membership

Please be mindful they are overpriced even with a premium membership which excludes call out fees. I wasn't happy with the service and the cost. I called Servicetoday to replace my gas heating controller since we have a premium membership. They charged me $572 to replace it with a basic controller and the cost of the controller was around $60 in Bunnings. $500 for the service is ridiculously priced when compared to other services providers which would be the call out fee between $250-$300 plus the cost of the part. I feel like I was penalized for having the premium membership. I had requested a breakdown of charges for which they said they don't provide a breakdown .I would not recommend them and definitely not the premium membership.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service!

The plumber, Nick, was very professional and efficient! Fixed our problem in no time. Leaking cistern kept making flushing noises every few hours due to a worn-out rubber washer. He came in, identified the problem and fixed it fast. Thank you!

Prompt & Super Service!

Hot water service blew a pipe in the wall on a Sunday. Plumber arrived within an hour of my call & promptly had hot water working for showers to get us through the Queens Birthday long weekend.
Another plumber arrived on Tuesday to fit new hot water service.
Both plumbers were professional, very friendly and knew their stuff! Overall a great experience from an inconvenient situation. Highly recommend their service!

Michael Delman
Michael DelmanSydney, NSW

Damaged sewerage system

I found Service Today to be a very professional and hi tech team fixed the sewerage problem. Arrived on time and made sure the back yard was cleaned up when the job was finished