• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great work

Had leaking tap all replaced. No hidden cost . Steve was professional understanding and did an excellent job. Have gotten some other quotes for other jobs to be done in the near future . I highly recommend these guys. Thank you Steve.

Very professional

I called, they came same day and gave me a quote for aircon installation. I accepted and they started work the next day. They were knowledgable, professional and quick. They provided all the necessary certifications and were in and out. It was a big job but rod found a solution and did a great job. Im very happy and will use them again. They might be a tad more price wise but its worth it!!, hassle free.

Great service and prices

Service Today are very professional in their work, always upfront about costs and the scope of the job, very reliable and easy to work with. I use them regularly across a few different trades and I've never been disappointed.

gus

gusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maintenance of Evaporative unit

The service was perform in a professional way. I do appreciate the fast turn around of the work . I will not hesitate to recommend you guys for another job as the result was a excellent one

Mike

MikeSouth Australia

Excellent in all ways

Tyler came at short notice on a Saturday because I was concerned a about water coming through an air conditioning duct, As I had suspected, the drain pipe from the air conditioner condenser was broken.
He fixed it and removed some waterlogged ceiling insulation and mopped up. Very happy with his approach and communication.

Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easily organised and prompt friendly service.

Arranged an appointment with Service Today via their web site for the next day between 8 and 12. The serviceman (Baz) was very friendly and polite. FIXED and Working now.

Peter F.

Peter Francis....but my partner Susan Clark was home to see Baz when he arrived at our address.

Hi Peter,
I have located your details in my system and have now forwarded you review to Baz and the team.
Thank you!

Jan and Bruce

Jan and BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded Expectations

Excellent professional service which went above and beyond to meet our requirements. Provided good options for lighting solutions and additional electrical outlets. We highly recommend the team at Service Today.

Gerald M.

Gerald M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job done.

The job was very well done. Although, came out 30 minutes late, technicians straight away knew exactly what they doing. They even showed photos of filter replaced and cleaned the evaporated cooling. Duct cleaning was good and so the heater service. I’m satisfied with job and definitely recommend to anyone.

Good Morning Gerald,
I am glad to hear you are satisfied with the service that was provided at your home regarding your cooling system especially with Summer around the corner.
Kind Regards, Adriana

Matt D

Matt Dearlwood

Fast, Prompt and Excellent Service

Plumbers that actually turn up when they say they will. Great advice when purchasing bathroom vanity and installed the next day. Plumber and installers very professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

Shruti S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service

Electrician was very helpful n kind. Totally satisfied by the first time service. Definately recommend to anyone who is looking for an electricians. The service was also not bery high on pockets.

Sanjana Sharma

Service TodayService Today

Thank you for your prompt response Sanjana, I have forwarded your review to my team now.

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient, good digital platforms for customer engagement.

I called 90 mins before asking for a small job with Power points in the kitchen, 90 mins later they arrived. Quick and reliable. Their business systems are also very engaging and professional. I had asked my previous electrician to come back for this job, 2 weeks later nothing. So I'm very happy with this service today.

Mrs Buchanan

Mrs BuchananSydney, NSW

Very happy

I used this service recently to do some electrical and Plumbing work. All the tradesmen arrived on time, were friendly and cleaned up. Would use them again and recommend to my friends.

Kannan

KannanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

On time arrival as scheduled and did the service professionally and did the briefing and direction for future service. The technician knows what to check and excellent knowledge in the subject.

Good Afternoon Kannan,
We always send out our fully licensed technicians to homes and I am happy to hear that our expert was able to share his knowledge with you today! Thank you for providing us with a great review.

Girlpanic1973

Plumber called ahead with ETA and was very polite. Absolutely recommend this service, everyone is great even the people in the office taking bookings - fantastic service all round. Thank you

Girlpanic1973

Sure thing. Job number was 408404. thanks.

Ton CekIllawarra, NSW

Professional service and value for money

Service Today plumbers who fixed our sewer line were professional at all stages of the job and offered great value for money. I could not be more impressed. Super crew.

Anton Jakus of Fairy Meadow

KlyvardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A little cooperation would minimise problems

I wanted service for my air conditioners. I called Service Today and asked for an estimate of the cost but they would not give one only offer a call out to check the systems for $89.00. I thought that should not be too bad. On arrival the technician quoted over $1600 dollars for the service. Way beyond expectation. He did nothing other than offer a company deal which was as expensive!! He photographed the outside parts of the split systems and nothing else. So I lost $89.00 just because the booking staff would not give me an estimate (even a minimum cost) at the time of booking. Learn from this if you want good customer relations!! I don't blame the technician only the company system which needs to improve drastically.

Hi Adriana,
It is not obvious whether this is a public channel or private. The job number is 408859 but I would emphasise that I do not have a problem with the technician only "the system".

Service TodayService Today

Brilliant service quality workmanship!!

Great service by the lads today- efficient, polite and clean!! They explained everything and did a great job! I had quite a few different electrical jobs and all was carried out perfectly!!

Very professional.

I bought a gas cook-top from Domayne, and ,unfortunately had a really bad plumber come to install it,he caused a gas leak.lucky service today fixed it the same day! Never take the risk of using a inexperienced plumber, use service today, it could save your life.

DAVIDB

DAVIDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off, won't price guide over the phone.

Mr Warren

Urgent repairs were required to our sump tank.

Punctual, courteous, diligent and proficient staff. What more can be expected.
In addition the staff understood my needs and the urgency required to successfully complete the task.
I would not hesitate in recommending this company to friends.

Job No 408643

Linaasked

Service Today Sydney

Will I get a response from service today?
I posted a review but can’t see it?
Lina wasson

Good Morning Lina,
Hope you're well. I am having difficulty locating a review from yourself.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to give us a call or pass your feedback through to us on 1300 725 760.

Here is the review:
Service today.
A recent installation of a Rheem 250l Stellar stainless steel hot water system purchased on the 28th of October 2020. Invoice number 3697 35 Job number 40 1623
The outrageous cost of this system was $3,165 which included installation. Other charges such as a generic operational cost fee $734 and removal of the old hot water system of $189 .
I'm writing on behalf of my sister who has been severely ripped off.
We noticed that she paid this amount when we were in casual conversation about her recent purchase. We had recently purchased a larger new hot water Rheem Stellar 315 l stainless steel hot water system and had it installed and the old system removed for under $2,000.
With further research the system that my sister purchased was decidedly cheaper then the figures Service Today gave.
We questioned the company and asked for an itemised quote which my sister did not receive before the plumber did the job. On this quote were generic “operational costs” worth $734 and a tank removal cost for $189 .
My sister is time poor and looking after our 95year old mother in a home care palliative condition and all she wanted was a reputable business to put in a hot water system that would do the job. This is not permission to be ripped off and taken advantage of.
Service Today was quick to offer the return of the cost of tank removal with a settlement agreement signed by my sister for $189 with the condition that we would not write any bad reviews.
Without a doubt you have ripped off my sister and preyed on her good nature. You need to pay back these generic costs and tank removal in order to get a retraction of this review. I hope many people read this recount of the billing strategy of Service Today who take advantage of time poor people and who, sadly, have to put their trust in you.
You have lost another customer (based on other poor reviews). Sadly my sister has used you as a “go to” plumber but hopefully this won't happen again .

Olden

Oldenasked

Melbourne Electrician

Bathroom fan isn’t working. Request repair

Hi Olden,

Please call 1300 725 760 to make a booking for a service technician to come out and have a look at your bathroom fan.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joanne

Rajan P.asked

Adelaide Electrician

We had bad experience with your service. So disappointed, your so called electrician left air condition main circuit board cable disconnected while investigation. As a result, Samsung air con. tech didn't attempt to fix the air con issue. Because of your electrician's negligence, we have to pay price for that.

I had good 45 minutes chat with your receptionist at Adelaide. I asked her to book an electrician to connect the cable at circuit board, which he had disconnected without any reason. He should be liable to fix the issue rather creating another issue on top. She kept on asking for call out fee of $49.00 even though that was not our fault. Its all your electrician's fault. Why should we be responsible for that. She also mentioned its in our terms and condition. You guys are worst ever i encounter of. i never ever recommend to other people.

Stunned Mullet.
Stunned Mullet.

Remember the Australian Consumer Law Guarantees: under s 54, all services must be provided with reasonable care and skill. The guarantees cannot be waived by their exemption clauses, even if you sign on the dotted line. So when they cite their 'terms and conditions' just ignore it as in most cases you get way more protection under statute law ie the Australian Consumer Law.

Hi Stunned,

So, can authority ask the provider to hook up disconnected wire in Switch Box asap. Until now we don't have air conditioner working / air conditioning specialist could not fix the issue without power to the circuit.

Rajan

Sam
Sam

Happened to me also today - rip-off artists - All beware - they must be getting their acquaintances to put in positive reviews to con genuine gullible Customers. No moral compass!!! All Beware

Get an answer from our members and Service Today representatives

Compare all 18 Service Today
CategoryHome Improvement and PlumbersHome Improvement and ElectriciansHome Improvement and Air Conditioning & Heating ServicesHome Improvement and Plumbers
Contact Number 1300 859 3831300 859 3831300 859 3831300 859 383