Verifiedservicetoday.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.6 (1,390)
4.7 (1,376)
4.6 (1,344)
4.0 (1,320)
See the Best Home Improvement in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Service Today4,240 reviews
Vijay W.
Vijay W.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Sydney Heating & Cooling
Emily N.
Emily N.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic staff

Ben and Trent fixed my bathroom plumbing issues, quickly and effectively. They were lovely humans as well. Show reply
Hugh H.
Hugh H.2 posts
  Verified Brisbane Bathroom

Beware

- Plumbing work was done without a quote. The work was far more expensive than anticipated, and we were not warned of the costs before the work was done. Nevertheless, we paid for the work.

- Further work was needed, and we asked for a quote. The quote was $36,000. Alternative plumbers later quoted $6000-$7000 for the same work, which was very simple (installing a new sewer pipe).

Be very careful, and make sure you get other quotes.

Amardeep s.
Amardeep s.

Excellent service

Had an issue of water leakage in evaporating cooling system ( small connected pipe was sprinkling water on roof) called service today there technician Tim came, was on time, changed the pipe of no charge at all as I was told it was serviced a month ago so there’s no charge, Tim
is very professional and polite. Would definitely recommend service today, my past experiences are also very good with there services. Thanks Tim and service today Show reply
Alex M
Alex M3 posts
  Verified Sydney Heating & Cooling

Excessive pricing

Arrived a day late. Got quoted 2.7k for a split system aircon install (back to back installation with iso switch and I supply the unit!!!). Also they didn't mention a $149 callout fee. Even after grudgingly paying their fee, and getting another provider to do the installation I'm more than 1k ahead. So the moral of the story here - save yourself some money.
Bonnie
BonnieSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Verified Adelaide Plumbing

Plumber

I want to post a good review but don’t know how to do it.

Far out. I knew the problem he knew the answer. It took me 5 minutes to fix. $50 it cost. Stoked and a honest company. Show reply

Rick
RickVictoria2 posts
  Verified Melbourne Plumbing

Unable to resolve but charged the quoted amount

Called out to find the block drain. Was quoted $770 to complete. Paid upfront but after trying to jet through, he the advised he didn’t have the equipment to unblock and left. No deduction for not completing the job, no solution just walked away!! Provided feedback as requested from the owner but never received anything back.
Frank C.
Frank C.
  Verified Sydney Plumbing
Tamara
Tamara2 posts
  Verified Melbourne

Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate :)

Riox Plumber, his two workers and Pas Maintenance / plastering assisted me on 14th December. I am grateful for all their professional support with removing a gas wall heater and plastering my wall. Pas is returning to paint it soon too. All trades were not only professional with their workmanship but happy to answer any questions I needed, were always polite too. Thanks guys from Service Today.
Tamara Show reply
Tamara
Tamara2 posts

5 Star Rating, thanks Carl

Carl Seccull came out to investigate a leak at my unit today in Bayswater. I found Carl to be very experienced, professional, efficient and knowledgeable, explained in detail what needed to be done to fix issue before he commenced. Carl was supportive, reassuring and positive in nature which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend Carl's services to others.

Thanks you Carl and Service Today

Tamara :) Show reply

Pra
PraVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
Mike
MikeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Unreliable

For the second time, Service (or should I say - lack of it) failed to turn up for a job. The Technician phoned my number and I was unable to answer it and it went to message bank. Instead of leaving me a message, he simply canceled the job and nobody informed me. I put an entire afternoon on hold for nothing! Common sense and courtesy dictate that he should have left a message. The number he called on was not identified, so like most people, I am not in the habit of returning a call to numbers that I do not know. Shoddy and unprofessional. I gave them a second chance, but they won't get a third.
Linda
Linda
  Verified Sydney Plumbing
Craig
Craig
  Verified Brisbane Bathroom

Bathroom reno

From start to finish, I have not had one concern with the bathroom Reno in Ashgrove. Living hours away from an investment property and needing immediate help to replace the bathroom in between tenants, service today looked after everything. And I mean everything, right down to the fittings.
Tanner and teams communication and service is second to none.
I will only use service today for jobs in the future. Show reply
Greg
GregNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Sydney Electrician

Haggisattack
Haggisattack · Service Today

Is it true you only issue refunds if the recipient agrees not to post a negative review or changes or removes a negative view they have already posted, or by agreeing not to post anything negative on any other site? A number of posters here have said they were offered refunds under these conditions. That appears to be illegal according to the ACCC website. Why would you do such a thing? Why not just give people a refund if they are entitled to it? Please don't reach out with a phone number. You can't defend the indefensible.

patrick farrell · Service Today

is there a better way to discuss the pricing rather than have the customer no opportunity to query the high pricing

patrick farrell

this was a gas repair job as the website did not have the column for gas repairs

patrick farrell

all done with my gas question repair job

Christopher C.
Christopher C. · Service Today

I have received your yellow flyer advising “how to spot a trustworthy tradie”.
There are five points and number 04 is “wears a belt (you know why!)
Apart from the obvious, I do not know why.
Please advise why !
My phone number for return message is 61419741941.
Thanks.