Service Today

Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, etc...
4.2 from 3,117 reviews

PeterMac64

PeterMac64Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done!

Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with Service Tody's service. Chris was friendly, professional and thorough in seeing to our quote. Mark and Adam did a fantastic job, letting us know what they were up to at each step. It was a more difficult job than anticipated and Mark, in particular, showed great perseverance and professionalism to get the job finished in the quickest way.
We would highly recommend Service Today to all.
Thank you.
Peter and Amanda McKenna
Greensborough

Neil MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quote for ducted heating installation way overpriced

Just had a call out ($49 fee) quote for replacement Braemer ducted heating unit and it was
Some $1600 more than a quote from another reputable installation company!! Their quote was at least $1000 more than two other quotes I received for this installation.

No but my mobile ends in 602 and your computer should be able to
Locate it thanks Joanne.

Pensioner

PensionerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

Water leak under the house. Plumber arrived on time and charged me $642 for an hours work. He promised to email me a detailed invoice that night and 4 weeks later I am still waiting for it. My guess is that no matter what he writes nothing can justify that cost. Does he prey on pensioners? Reference number is 001823.

Warren McLeod

Warren McLeodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get another quote

They showed up on time but unfortunately their quote for a new hot water system was $1250 more then the next 2 quotes.It pays to shop around it saved me a fortune.It did cost me $49 call out fee though.

Jeff ancilleri

Jeff ancilleriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Ongoing Business and service...

job number #392842
I was impressed by the customer service from the first initial help call . Very friendly as if we knew each other for a while.
Great friendly contractors who take the work seriously and Also like to have wonderful conversations at the same time. Great workmanship and determination towards there actions to solve and repair my damages that needed attention..
Will definitely call again and recommend this company to others.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Superb, Quick Service

I recently lost electricity to my property and contacted Service Today. The technician, Pat, came out as soon as possible to attend to the issue; which was quite a dangerous one.

Pat was absolutely fabulous in attending to my electrical emergency. He was friendly, approachable, knowledgable and conducted himself in an extremely professional manner. His 'can-do' attitude put me at ease in what I considered was a stressful and scary situation.​

I'd like to say thank you to Pat for the work he did and commend him on a job well done.

Val

ValMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

They responded to a leak I had within the hour, they quoted and I accepted the quote the job was completed the same day, excellent service, technicians extremely helpful. I would recommend them to friends and family, I have a few more plumbing issues that I need to fix, will definitely get them in again.

Joan Allen

Joan AllenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Ending

Very happy with the outcome of a recent experience with Service today.
They did follow up on an issue I had and I'm happy to say I will continue
to recommend and use them again in the future.
Joan Allen

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

kitchen headaches

I was extremely happy with the service that I received today. Everything was explained to me, great customer service and caring attitude towards my needs and what I needed done.

My job number is 392542

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrated and cold

We had a problem with our heating - technician took a long time to diagnose the “problem” and we paid over $1,000 to supposedly fix it. Problem was not fixed and technician returned several weeks later - diagnosed the real issue in 5 mins and said it would cost another $1,000 to fix which made us wonder why it wasn’t picked up the first time as we could have avoided the initial cost. Called and asked to discuss with management - left a message with call centre and we’ve been waiting for a call back for almost a week now - heater’s still not working. We are VIP member, which clearly means nothing.

Andrew

Thanks Joanne. I left my number when I called on Tuesday afternoon last week - the call was recorded and I spoke to Alex. I am happy to advise job numbers when I receive a call back - I’d prefer not to correspond in this open forum. Regards

Service TodayService Today

Thanks Andrew. If you wish to send me an email with the job details I am happy to respond.
Please attention it to Joanne at info@servicetoday.com.au.

VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star service today .

I Came back home after 4 months away and my house got problem with No hot water. I’ve found this company on google search .Excellent service on time and fast and gave honest opinion for my problems. Thanks

Invoice number 361411 and 361408

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for your reply.

Joanne

TiffanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend

Called service today to fix our ducted heating. Ducted heating worked for a few hours after the guy left. I let service today know that it was no longer working and was now making a banging noise. I was told they are happy to come back out however we will be charged if they find it wasn’t caused from their technician. I wasn’t willing to risk paying another $395 for them to return. A simple service that cost 395 left me with damaged ducts that I ended up having to get replaced by another company. Would not recommend.

steve heathfield

steve heathfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top workmanship

Job number 390380 had 2 guys turn up to my home looked at the job to be done carried the work on the installation and clean up total professional workmanship as have all the jobs through service SA. Cook top works great and the installation meets industry standard. Very happy!

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

I now have a new Water Heater

Job no 391310 I phoned this morning with a leaking Water Heater and now have a brand new Rheem Water Heater installed very professionally by my plumber Thank you very much

Very professional

Done and excellent job in a fast and friendly manner job number 391216 would recommend them for all future work. When finished clean up after and made sure there were no further problems.

Relish

RelishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Call out fees is a scam

Came home to give quote for replacing 2 shower heads and replacing a tap, quote $1000. I had to refuse the offer but had to pay $50. Either way a win only for the company cos either u take up the offer and pay the unreasonable price or pay $50 for nothing. Do not use their service. Finally I got all of that done for $60 each.. saved a fortune.

Good and bad

Thanks to Dave who came and rectified problem caused by your first plumber. While company were efficient in response, first plumber Justin's tone and dismissive manner left a bad taste. Would not use you again or recommend your service

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

#390856 leaky shower

Thank you so much to this company and in particular Daniel for being punctual professional honest and a very pleasant person. Definitely using this company again for our plumbing/electrical needs

The service was plumbing

KJB159Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and reliable service

Great service today.
Heating wasn’t working and was fixed super fast
The tradesmen who visits was professional and very helpful
Excellent service and would definitely recommend to others to use.

Hope that helps!

Highly recommended

Olden

Oldenasked

Melbourne Electrician

Bathroom fan isn’t working. Request repair

Hi Olden,

Please call 1300 725 760 to make a booking for a service technician to come out and have a look at your bathroom fan.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joanne

Rajan P.asked

Adelaide Electrician

We had bad experience with your service. So disappointed, your so called electrician left air condition main circuit board cable disconnected while investigation. As a result, Samsung air con. tech didn't attempt to fix the air con issue. Because of your electrician's negligence, we have to pay price for that.

I had good 45 minutes chat with your receptionist at Adelaide. I asked her to book an electrician to connect the cable at circuit board, which he had disconnected without any reason. He should be liable to fix the issue rather creating another issue on top. She kept on asking for call out fee of $49.00 even though that was not our fault. Its all your electrician's fault. Why should we be responsible for that. She also mentioned its in our terms and condition. You guys are worst ever i encounter of. i never ever recommend to other people.

Stunned Mullet.
Stunned Mullet.

Remember the Australian Consumer Law Guarantees: under s 54, all services must be provided with reasonable care and skill. The guarantees cannot be waived by their exemption clauses, even if you sign on the dotted line. So when they cite their 'terms and conditions' just ignore it as in most cases you get way more protection under statute law ie the Australian Consumer Law.

Hi Stunned,

So, can authority ask the provider to hook up disconnected wire in Switch Box asap. Until now we don't have air conditioner working / air conditioning specialist could not fix the issue without power to the circuit.

Rajan

Pommie

Pommieasked

Service Today

As well as gutter cleaning, is there anyone to do small roof repairs - such as pointing work to ridges?

Don
Don

Yes, in Sydney try Matt Garratt at Roofs Above and Beyond 0416 041 678. Don't bother with Action Roofing.

Get an answer from our members and Service Today representatives