touchSlider for easy control
Combinable cooking zones
Best grill type plate
Have had at least 5 different grill plates over the years this is one great & so easy to clean after it has been used. It has dual temperature we really love using it. It cooks everything beautifully. love the fact it is dish like so fat does spill on the the rest of the cook tops.
Loving the teppanyaki!!
Our grill is the bomb! Its so easy to clean, cooks about anything to perfection. Pancakes to stir fries to fry ups to searing scallops, just about anything. !! pour a bit of water on while still hot and it cleans up easily with a large soft sponge. No scraping or scouring. Our first grill stopped working however - it was a blown circuitboard. Siemens stood by their 5 year guarantee, and replaced the whole cooktop. Very happy.
Easy to clean, looks and cooks great.
Questions & Answers
Hi there, I own an ET475MU11E and would like to have a tappanyaki inlet, is this a possible supplu for this lavagrill? many thanks in advance, Gilles
Can this be used on domino wok gas hob?
How do you set the plate up for 2 heats ie cooking front& warm at the back the instructions are useless on this issue?
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens ET475MY11E Teppan Yaki .
Please contact us on 1300 167 425 to discuss further.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia
Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives
The Siemens Teppan Yaki cooktop adds a perfect finishing touch to your hob to give you more cooking options. It contains two cooking zones with 9 power levels which provide quick heating. The TouchSlider operation with electronic control and power level display gives you complete control at your fingertips. An automatic switch off and timer are also on hand.
The product includes a spatula and removable ceramic black glass cover. It can be installed with other Siemens domino hobs.
- The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
- touchSlider control allow you to control the temperature by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or separately.
- Sleek and discrete, this product is tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
- Heats to 40°C so that grease deposits can be removed more easily.
- For precise heating, the thermostat can be set between 160-240 °C in steps of 10°.
- You don’t have to worry about burning yourself with the 2 stage residual heat indicators which stay on even after use to remind you when the stove is hot.
- GTIN13: 4242003441862
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.