3Slice-O-Matic

0%12 · 92%

Lina Summers
Lina SummersHobart3 posts

Really bad

I'm not sure if I got something from a bad batch but after going through the other reviews here, it seems this product was just poorly made. First of all, the blades are really dull. They can't cut anything. Instead, they just crush the vegetables / fruits and create a mess all over the counter table. I really regret getting this.

Show details

Frankie
FrankieAlburry23 posts

Just another TV product

I picked up one of these slicers after being impressed by its TV ad. Aside from its poorly constructed design, it doesn't work properly. It either just mashes the vegetables or gets stuck while trying to slice.

Show details

diana9baking
diana9bakingVIC, 30088 posts

Very Poor Quality

I bought mine because they were selling it on a discount. I always work with chopping boards and knife but I saw this on TV and just like everyone else, I was sold. When I used it for the first time, I can hardly even get it to work. It would slice a few, then the veg get stuck in it. You have to disassemble again and fix. Its just taking too much time. I thought it would make slicing veg easier and look nicer...

TeePilbara, WA3 posts

It's a rip off

This machine doesn't do what they say. Complete waste of money. I wish I had read reviews before buying. It should be removed from the market. I will not recommend this machine to anyone infact I'm angry with myself for falling for this. Please don't buy it even for a dollar not worth it.

Everything, creates more work instead of making things easier.

Dianne pretty
Dianne prettyAU

This is the worst slicer I have ever bought

I will tell all my friends not to buye a slice o matic as they do not work the add you have on tv is false advertising, cheep and nasty is what it is very disappointing .I bought is to help me slice veg and things as I can,t hold a knife what a wast of money.

Schnell117
Schnell117Lake Eacham

Useless Hopeless Doesn't work at all

This piece of plastic is utterly useless. Does not cut anything. Complete waste of money. just mushed up the vegies and got stuck - even on something simple like a cucumber! It is cheap plastic - not the slightest bit strong and very badly made. get a food processor instead if you don't like using a knife!

Does not cut anything

quasi
quasi

i agree slice some potato's as seen on tv and the pull down handle broke off wast of money

Lynnelle
LynnelleRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Terrible, creating more work

Useless, chopped carrot into bits. It created more work than saving work time. It was given as a gift. The web link to instructions did not work... all pictures were marked with an "X" and it seemed to be a promo site for product sales. Definitely not recommended for use. A chopping board and sharp knife are more efficient!
It was given to me as a freeby.
Inefficient design
lollie1245
lollie1245
Micki18
Micki18AU

disappointed

My son gave me a slicer after he got 2 at a discount deal. He gave one to me with a disappointed look and said " I could'nt get mine to work maybe you can get yours to work". Well I had one go and knew it was useless, made mince meat out of an onion, the concept is there, thats about all!
Nothing
didn't work
Shanika Fernando
Shanika FernandoDarwin2 posts

What a waste of money and time

The product is an absolute waste of money. The chopping board and knife is far better at the end of the day . The slice-0-matic is a poor product design. It does not do the job it is supposed to do. Infact the machine ruines vegetables. And it's an absolute waste of time. My husband bought it for me thinking it will cut down the chopping time. The pices get stuck everywhere and I had to spend the next ten to fifteen minutes pulling the pieces out. I need my money back.

The product ruines vegitables. An utter waste of time. The pieces get stuck in the spaces .

marba
marbaAU

Frustrating

Mother-in-law bought one and gave me her second as she wanted me to show her how to use it. What a disappointment tomatoes sqashed and stuck, zucchini stuck, capsicum stuck, onions stuck. Resorted back to my old method of chopping and cutting. Now I have to find a place to store it!
Look ok not too big
Does not do effectively what its supposed to
MIssjj
MIssjjAU20 posts

A complete waist of money

I received my Slice-O-Matic the other day I was looking forward to use it as I was planning to make a nice minestrone soup, well I peeled my vegetables I decided to cut my carrots thru the sliceomatic the carrot got stuck anyway I spent the next 5 minutes dislodge it

I thougth the untit would work well with tomatoes but no it just sqashed it !

anyway I had a 3rd trying to use the julienne blade to slice my potaotes & again it got stuck

frankly save you money time & sanity & dont bother with this item

Im a big fan when it comes to kitchen innovations I like to make my meals with ease & simplicity but this tool is complete waist .

everything cheap blades cheap material & doesnt work !

Ab55
Ab55

Got our slice-o-matic today and put it to the test, what a waste of time and veges ,wouldn't julienne and jammed up all the time . Should've got on the net first.

gill ward
gill wardAU

hopeless!

my review is the same as one of the others. veggies got caught in and took ten minutes to get out. they were zuccininis on the julianne blade. thenI tried the slicing. .just as bad..unless you have veggies

that are the exact size of the shute, you have not got a hope in hell ! now I have two of them and was going to give one to my friend for xmas..no way! I want my $80 back!,

RPP
RPP

i got my money back - the store were not surprised!

John W
John WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Great Slicer

After looking at reviews on the internet I was a bit skeptical on using this product, I managed to find one in the newspaper as someone was selling the second one that came in their order. I'm glad I ended up buying it, although it does get a little stuck on some of the harder vegies(i.e. Potatoes etc) if there is to much pressure placed on the press in the chute. It slices through most things with ease for me, it only took a couple of minutes to slice through enough potatoes, mushrooms and onions to make a delicious meal that would have taken a lot longer to prepare by hand!
Quick and easy to use, Easy to clean.
Blade can get stuck on tough vegies
Tosca
Tosca

Yes, I have decided not to buy it.