Verified🏆 2024 Award

Comfort
3.3
Safety
4.3
Provides great full body workout
Quiet
Easy to assemble

Tyler Parker
Tyler ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

very nice

Nice exercise bike, good for the body and work out, not too big and very handy also can move easily.
Debbie
Debbie

Great product. Enjoying use of it

Its not too big and easy to move around. Seat is more comfortable than other spin bikes Show details
Chris L
Chris LSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Great will really help my hubby

This will be excellent for my husbands knee replacement recovery… and I’m sure I will benefit too !! Show details
Lou Lou
Lou LouWestern Australia9 posts

Fabulous workout for seniors

I use the slim cycle 3 x days a week and do strength workouts the other 3 x days
The slim cycle is easy on the joints and gets good results Show details
Michelle G.
Michelle G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great bike, all works as expected-fast delivery

Exercise bike is very good, quiet, sturdy and gives a good upper and lower body workout. The resistance bands for the upper body are great, they really get the heart rate going and the bike has adequate resistance for this unfit 'wrong side of 50yo' user. Highly recommend this product. Show details
John P.
John P.Sydney, NSW

excellent way to exercise

can exercise while watching tv or using computer feel fitter after 5 weeks of use very satified Show details
Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Missing Part

Excited to receive my Slim Cycle and to get started, only to find a major part, the diamond shaped plate and pole missing.
Have to wait at least another 7 days to receive a replacement part.
Person on phone could barley understand English and it took 3 times on hold and 6 explanations to advise the part number. Perhaps Company could have a copy of instruction manuals on a desk nearby.
Part turned up 10 days later.
Seat is too far back and cannot be adjusted, not made for the larger person, as side handles get in the way.
Have to sit on a pillow with a pillow behind.
Try to to a store and try before you buy. Show details
Comfort
Safety
Max H.
Max H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

slim bike

very easy to use the idea is to loose some wait and get fit at the same time Show details
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can[t live without it

Just to say I love my slim cycle. Use it everyday and it is certainly making my body much stronger.
Highly recommend. Show details
Eve Cob
Eve Cob

Perfect loving it

Really love it as I need it for my knees and health Show details
Dennis Z.
Dennis Z.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

slim cycle

was easy to assemble and easy to use and to fold away Show details
Valerie Mcneil
Valerie McneilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Easy to use

Very easy to use,get a good workout.
Only problem is don't know how to fold it as the knob won't pull out. Show details
debbie
debbiePerth, WA3 posts

slim cycle

the slim cycle is excellent an easy to use. i woul recommen it to anyone Show details
Sergio
SergioDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Excellent customer service and an excellent product thank you very much

I bought 4 of these and apart from the first one having a problem with one of it’s pedals which you lovely folks fixed for me by sending me a free pedal they were fantastic! Show details
BobH
BobHSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great product, works for me

great for me but I think being 6ft is about the limit the pedaling will do Show details

Donald B.
Donald B.

We cant get any resistance when turning the knob. Can you suggest what we can do to fix the problem?

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi there, I am sorry to hear this. Please contact Global Shop Direct on 1300-137-598 or customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au and we can assist you

Michelle D.

Anyone have any tips on how to get the pedal resistance levels working, please? All else works fab but pedal levels are all the same and super easy. I am past the 30 days return period so Global Direct is very unhelpful.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Michelle, we can resolve this under warranty. Email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and I'll assist

Michelle D.

Thanks. Message just sent.

bob Wells

I have purchased the Slim cycle and ask you to email me the set up and operation instructions ?
I am pleased with the cycle and need to adjust the settings ?

i varify my question ?

Features:

• The Slim Cycle is a 2-in-1 fitness system that lets you have a cardio workout and do resistance training simultaneously.
  • It has an adjustable cycling style, from upright to recumbent, and has 8 levels of resistance so you can choose your desired intensity.
  • The bike has adjustable upper body resistance bands and a large, 6cm thick cushioned seat.
  • The system can be folded and wheeled, making it simple to store and move around your home.
  • A smooth pedalling system helps keep this system quiet.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Slim Cycle gave them a great upper and lower body workout, with resistance levels suitable for all ages and fitness abilities.
  • They also said that the bike was quiet.
  • According to reviews, the bike is easy to assemble.
CategoryExercise Bikes