75% · 31 · 25%

Abasiama D.
Abasiama D.3 posts

Amazing smile effect!

Really obsess with this product of Smilie. I like them so much and very on the go can use it anytime and anywhere.
Lucy RS
Lucy RS2 posts

Great for touch-ups

I purchased this pen as part of a bundle and it's become a really whitener for instant touch up's. I still prefer to use the whitening kit for my main whitening (once every 2 weeks), and then use the pen for touch up's throughout the week if needed. As mentioned of my other review of Smilie, please ensure you ONLY read VERIFIED reviews. Otherwise, anyone can write a review on here - a verified review needs to provide actual evidence of a purchase. There's some odd people out there! Highly recommend Smilie - you guys are awesome! Show details
Alice B
Alice BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new go-to glow up!!

Extremely happy with my results after using my Smilie on-the-go pen. Lifted some long term stains and overall my teeth look white and I feel better about my smile. It is v easy to use and great to throw in your bag. Excellent value for money & highly recommend to anyone who is wanting a quick, safe, affordable glow up! Show details
Mel
MelSouthern and Hills, SA7 posts

Not suitable for sensitive teeth

Very disappointed with this product.
The pen is advertised as ok for sensitive teeth, but I could mildly taste bleach in the gel and within two days of using it, my teeth became very sensitive, with some nerve pain in the third day having stopped using it.
I would not recommend. Show details
SmilePro Worldwide