Soup Chef

4.9

Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely excellent

Works well.I am very happy with soup maker.
Easy and quick to use.
Makes lovely soup.
Easy and quick to clean.
I bought a family member this product as well.
My sister is very happy with it as well.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$180.00.

julia

juliaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

brilliant

its brilliant,so quick and convenient..wish i had of brought one sooner..i love trying out new soup flavours and eating it with beautiful crusty breads.soup is the new healthy meal now.

Purchased in October 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$179.00.

An Excellent Product ! Its simple & easy to operate ! And it makes Great Meals !

I am extremely pleased with my Soup Chef. As a 70 year "young" male living alone, its the perfect way to ensure that I have Healthy Meals each day without a great deal of effort. I create a Vegetarian Diet, albeit with varying ingredients, and one Container gives me several days of meals, that i can both eat and/or Freeze & therefore I can have a different flavour each day. Its so simple & easy to make the Soups .....
.....I am a "Souperman"

Purchased in November 2020 for A$179.00.

Prof K E

Prof K EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just amazing

Amazing product. The very best so much so that I ordered a second Soup Maker for family member. Regratetablly after a month and half I am as yet to receive the product.

Purchased in September 2020.

paul  hayward

paul haywardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

one of the best

it leaves my old soup maker for dead, its ease of use and clean up what can i say, one word over all FANTASTIC. so keep up the good work.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$180.00.

Excellent soup maker

I love my soup maker i have made chunky and smooth and are thrilled with the results of both. For vegetable it takes a full soup pack from the super market. It has definitely increased our vegie intake.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

ELIZABETH PURTON

ELIZABETH PURTONLaunceston, TAS

Great.

Easy to use. I'm in my seventies and not very mobile so the soup maker can be at the bench where it's easy to add vegies and it is fast operating (and very simple to navigate) and eliminates the need to carry hot pots from the oven.

Purchased in June 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Kiwi blue

Kiwi blueQueensland

Best thing I’ve ever invested in, soup diet going extremely good

Very very happy with my soup chef, have recommended it highly, only problem is you can’t turn it off on product as you have to keep pushing til you find that it clicks off,

Purchased in September 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

smilely

smilelyGippsland, VIC

this is so good

soup chef is so easy to use . The soups I have made have all been delicious and so quick to cook. Very easy to clean and easy to store in the cupboard

Purchased in June 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Jackie

JackieMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect product - makes winter months happy

Looking for a good soup maker for over 12 months. Excellent product, easy to use, makes tasty delicious soups, no problem with cleaning, great purchase. Would recommend it to my family and friends.

Nicki I.

Nicki I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best invention ever

Love it, so quick and easy wish we had bought it years ago.
Mum loves her soups and she finds it so simple to use.
Easy to clean and store as well.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$179.00.

Christine Gwyn

Christine GwynNorth Western Region, NSW

Very impressed with the soup Results

Found the soup maker easy to operate and the soup was very delicious. Happy with the product. Would recommend the soup maker to others. Looking forward to more soup making.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$189.00.

bras

bras

it great

we just love our soup maker it so easy to use and easy to clean too it is worth buying we made pumpkin soup in it and it was great

Purchased at Global Shop Direct for A$198.00.

Ursula Huls

Ursula HulsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic

I just love my soup maker it is very quick.
I use it every day and it is cleaning perfectly it self.
I recommend it to my friends my Dad loves soup .
It is the money worth

Purchased in July 2020.

Red Foot

Red Foot

Ultimate soups!

I have made delicious mushroom soup,pea and ham soup and a tomato flavoured soup in my Soup Chef.This soup maker is versatile with other functions like saute,and auto-clean.It is worth every cent!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$179.00.

Dana

DanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the soup chef

I honestly can't fault the soup chef. I am making healthy/clean vegetable soups with no sugar, preservatives or additives, no nasties. It is very easy to use and easy to clean except it doesn't clean the blades thoroughly in the auto clean. You have to hand wash that. I recommend it to anyone. I wish I had an appliance like this years ago.

Purchased in July 2020 at Global Shop Direct for A$179.00.