4.5

Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed

hotkiwiPerth, WA145 posts
  DHE 18 AU

Great buy, always hot water at the right pre determined temperature

When we had the bathroom renewed 2 years ago we had had enough of always waiting a long time for hot water with the gas cylinder on the other side of the house. In the dressing room next to the bathroom the electrician and plumber installed this great piece of German engineering and we never looked back. There is a simple dial on the small device that shows on the LED display underneath the desired temp. My wife and I have have different favourite temperatures and also depending on the season this changes. The Stiebel is great, and the water tap in the shower gives after 2 second hot water at exactly the temperature we set it at. No more fuzzing with the mix tap. What a treat !
I would never hesitate to buy this great thing again ! Show details ·  2
Noise Level
Paul BSydney, NSW9 posts
  DHE 18 AU

Excellent Service

When the 2nd DHE18AU failed in our Noosa Holiday unit inside 10 years Simon organised a plumber and replacement circuit board quickly and a no cost. This was despite the unit being out of warranty. Whilst the service was spot on I question the longevity of such an expensive unit.

Show details