Great to deal with

Dealing with Matt Seale and James De Ruiter was an absolute pleasure. Both very patient and understood what I was after. Very competitive rates. I have no hesitation in recommending their service.

amazing

I would recommend them to any one and every one amazing really easy to deal with and fast I would definitely go back to them for help if I need it

Application Process

If you need finance just use these guys

I have been using Stratton for around 10 years and just purchased my 4th vehicle through them and could not be happier with their service. Its easy and quick the staff are top notch and rates are better than you will get from any dealer or bank finance. Example for my last vehicle dealer finance was $200 per month more expensive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

What a way to go!Stratton is the best out there

Stratton is quick and easy and very affordable thank you guys for helping me out again would recommend your to any one who looking to purchase any loan in the future

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Good outcome from a difficult place

David Humble provided navigation and general guidance through the finance process, together with understandings of the vagaries and peculiarities, not to mention endless paperwork which has to be completed, to the letter and in what seems to be unnecessary detail, to ensure a successful conclusion. Patience and understanding together with what is a relatively good deal, particularly in Oz and in light of recent revelations about the banking and finance industries, made this experience a good one. Thanks David.

If you are looking to purchase a new car don't go past Jess. My family and friends have dealt with Jess at least 8 times so far and she has never let us down. Super efficient, reliable and extremely honest.

Excellent Service, Product & Professionalisms

Once again Peter and team sorted all the hurdles. Positive result in no more than a week time to sort old one out and new car keys in hand. Highly Recommend Stratton finance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Fantastic service, quick, easy and cheapest again.

I've used Stratton 3 times now and ive always been happy with there quick and easy services and prompted responses. They always have the cheapest fees and lowest rates. Will definitely use Stratton finance again

Car Loan

Don was very helpful, kept us up to date throughout the whole process. it only took 48 hours from the time we submitted our application to driving our new car.

Easy online . Friendly service

Customer service was friendly and helpful. All of the costs were advised prior to getting loan.
I was happy with rate for loan although hoped for shorter term.

Above and beyond professional prompt service

Abdul Alkozai worked hard to get me the best possible rate for my van and exciding my expectations cause having some past issues .No hidden costs and surprises every detail was emailed to me to review . Very satisfied with rate and highly recommend .

Very helpful

I currently have a poor credit score and I sought out their help to help me finance our dream car. Adam was very helpful and explained to me every step of the way. I also liked how they are very customer oriented that they provide updates everytime and they are easy to reach anytime if you have any questions. Next time I really won't get straight to the dealer. I've learned my lesson and for sure I'll be dealing again with Stratton with our next purchase in the future.

Awesome

Ben and Max made my whole experience in getting my new car so much easier and drama free. I will be more then happy to use and pass the word around to others looking for finance.

Best value experienced

After being given a number of options of finance to choose from there is clear advantage in using a broker like Stratton Finance that offered best value cost to customer with very good turnaround time.

Great Service

Liam was fantastic made everything as easy for us as possible, would definitely recommend him to friends and family, appreciate all the help and professionalism shown.

Perfect Outcome, professional Service and a Pleasure to deal with

Can't fault Peter and the Team in Conjunction with CarConnect. This is the second Time I used their Services. I saw a Car online advertised privately, near new, from making the initial Phone Call to driving away in the new Wheels took less than 2 weeks. Very happy with everything and would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic experience!

Customer service was fantastic. Paul was so helpful and understanding and it genuinely felt like he wanted the best outcome for me, not just my business and name on the dotted line. No extra costs involved other than what was outlined to me prior. Very satisfied with my experience with Stratton and would recommend.

Excellent service

Thank you Tony Gentle and the team at Stratton for your excellent service! A pleasure to deal with you and your team . We will be using Stratton again for sure !

Excellent customer service

Amazing experience with Stratton. David was extremely helpful guiding me through my first finance application making it super easy to understand. Would definitely recomend Stratton if you're thinking of getting finance.

Excellent Customer Service , one very satified Customer.

I am very impressed with the service i have had from Stratton. Anthony made the application process very simple and kept me informed of the process all the way. He even managed to give me a cheaper repayment than quoted after the paperwork was submitted. The original rate was already way under what several other Brokers had quoted. Even the Dealer told me that i would not find a better rate/deal anywhere else .
Anthony also went over and above when he found me Comprehensive Insurance for almost $400/year cheaper that my current provider. ( long time loyal customer....)
The company is very upfront with the costs and fees which are very reasonable and offer super low interest rate to boot .
I have no hesitation recommending Stratton and would definitely use them again.

Straight up, what is the interest rate on loan taken as part of a novated lease?
7 percentThanks for that - seems many novated lease companies are a bit cagey about this important piece of information. I expect that would vary depending on credit scores, etc.

Do you loan to Self Employed?
Hi Julie, yes we can do a loan for you if you are self employed. Feel free to get in touch or if you email your details to social@stratton.com.au, we'll have a consultant contact you and assist with any questions you may have. Tim Chen Customer Loyalty Team Leader Stratton Finance

Hi im been looking at getting a new used car is the interest rates fixed or variable? thanks
Hi Des - the interest rate on secured loans for cars is generally fixed, which is great as it means the rate you get now is locked in for the duration of the term of the loan. What are you looking to buy and how much are you looking to finance? I can get one of our Senior Finance Consultants to give you a quick quote. Regards Sue Leydon Customer Loyalty Manager Stratton Finance