James

Jamescanberra

TIME WASTERS

What was meant to be an easy process turned into a complete nightmare with a very no helpful salesman who kept telling me that he has been doing this for a long time did not give me the time to explain or help me go through the application as i have never done this before .... never again

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Chloe

ChloeHunter Region, NSW

Very Competitive Rates, Excellent Customer Service!

Excellent customer service. Would recommend Stratton Finance to anyone 110%. Quick and easy approval , no hidden fees. All the hard work was done by them. Love my new car! A+++

Car ModelBMW X5 F15 xDrive30d
Don Stewart

Don StewartSydney, NSW

Happy days car lease

The customer service provided by Stratton Finance was second to none. Nothing was too difficult and the response time to queries raised was very prompt. There where nil extra costs and everything went like clockwork right through to the execution of the lease. The car broking section of Stratton was also excellent. They advised me of anew model car coming out something that the dealer failed to do. Of course i waited for the new model and couldn't be happier. Thank you Carole and Anthony. I'll be sure to call you again next motor vehicle purchase.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelKia Stinger CK GT

Praveen Nair

Praveen NairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and smooth

Had my car financed twice by Stratton and both processed by Arreh. Never had any issues or delays. Awesome experience and been a pleasure. Will go back to them in future for sure. Thanks Arreh.

Fabulous customer service!

Nate went above and beyond! He helped greatly and the whole process from start to finish menwt I had my dream car in 5 days as putting down my deposit! Thankyou again Nate. I’ll be recommending you to all of my friends who require finance

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelKia Sorento AWD Diesel SLi
Keith P

Keith PCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing service as usual

As usual Ryan has gone above and beyond to make any purchase as seamless and stress free as possible.
Everyone at Stratton it always responsive and punctual with their responses and I always recommend them to anyone looking for finance of any type.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass along this feedback to Ryan.

Easy and professional

Very easy and quick process. Anthony was professional and knew his stuff. Set out process. Kept in contact throughout process. And keeps in contact. Will use again as easy to deal with.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Joseph, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you were happy with everything we delivered. Enjoy the new car.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Great Experience

Ben from Stratton Finance was a great consultant, experienced and know how to deal with my car finance, I got the car through private sale and finalized all the documents for me in no time and ready to pick up the car in few days. I recommended to everyone to use him with his good customer service experience. Thanks a lot, Ben. You will be remembered.

Car ModelSubaru Outback 5GEN 3.6R
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Ben.

Susan Bennett

Susan BennettCentral West, NSW

Forget Banks-Use Stratton Finance!

I couldn't be happier by using Stratton finance.
No running around, searching for documents or wasting time going over details numerous times and a great rate of interest on loan too.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our service! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Excellent service

Andrew was prompt and knowledgeable, he answered all my questions and made the process a breeze. Would highly recommend Stratton Finance for all your loan needs. Thanks guys, couldn’t have done it without you :)

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sam, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Andrew.

Excellent experience from start to finish

Zac is the best broker I've every had the pleasure of working with. From start to finish he made sure I understood every step of the process and worked quickly to turn things around. I got great rates I'm really happy with and it was easy. First time I've ever thought that when going through loan applications!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to review our service and share your experience. We'll be sure to let Zac know about your positive feedback.

Jazmin P.

Jazmin P.Perth, WA

excellent service!!

Tennille went above and beyond. she was very caring and extremely helpful. if I ever need to go for a loan again, I will be phoning Tennille for sure. thankyou.

Car ModelHolden Captiva CG LX
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jazmin, thank you for the 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Tennille.

If you want a great experience use Stratton Finance

Cant be anymore pleased with the service from David and his team exceptional. Very competitive rates and most of all easy ro deal with and contact when required. If you want no fuss use Stratton Finance, Liam

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x4
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Liam, thank you for sharing your experience with our service. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to David.

Dave

DaveHunter Region, NSW

Great service and rate

Stephen from Stratton was great to deal with. He kept me informed throughout the process and sourced the best deal for me. Would certainly use Stratton again and would happily recommend them to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We're delighted to hear that you will be recommending us!

Nick

NickFar North Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be more helpful

I couldn't have received more help from the team at stratton finance. They were always very quick to return emails and calls and explained everything that I had questions for. The rate I was given was head and shoulders above anyone else.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX RC.II 4x4 LS-U
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nick, thank you for the glowing review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback to the team.

This perfect

Tom done very well helping me secure a car very impressed it was a journey trying to find the right vehicle but we got there in the end thanks again Tom

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelToyota 86 ZN6 GTS Manual
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ciaran, thanks for sharing your experience with us and giving our service 5 stars. Enjoy the new car!

Really easy straightforward lease renewal and great ongoing lease management

Refinanced a novated lease with Stratton. Really easy and transparent process. Yul and Isabella made it an absolute breeze. Have been using them for packaging as well for last year - their lease management system is a little clunky and takes some getting used to, but the novated admin team are really approachable and easy to sort things out with too.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along to our novated team.

Donna

DonnaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All aspects were great from the service, the speed at which it was processed and rate. The loan was explaind in depth and in easy to understand terms. I would definitley reccomend

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Donna, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your new car.

Richy

RichyPerth, WA

Great hassle free finance

Customer service with Stratton is excellent, I have used them many times for finance and always got the deal I wanted. Everything explained upfront, very satisfied, would highly recommend Stratton finance.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Car ModelLDV D90 4WD Diesel Executive
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Richy, thanks for taking the time to review our service and giving us 5 stars. All the best for your new car!

Brent

BrentHobart, TAS

Excellent service.

The whole process was quick and easy. Adrian was super helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Stratton finance to anyone looking to finance their vehicle.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brent, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Adrian.