Listing monitored by Stratton Finance

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Leigh was fantastic super helpful,explained anything that I needed to know or asked.Great communication and understanding between phone calls.All costs were in details no hidden fees,the loan was what I was after to help future payments.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

A** Simply brillaint.

Nate Luu was absolutely brillaint! Very easy to deal with and helped me out in every way possible. Clear on product and information, very professional and great attitude! Very impressed. A***

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jack, thank you for your review on our service! We're delighted to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Great customer service

All through the process , Mr Kevin Yin demonstrates very astounding customer service and help to get my loan on time. I am very grateful for his help. Thank you very much Mr Kevin Yin.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Laval, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Very satisfied with Stratton!

The whole team is very accommodating and has kept us updated all the time up to the day we got our car and even checked on us soon after we got the vehicle! Vinay and Regan have been very helpful for both me and my husband when it comes to our queries about the whole process knowing that this is our first time to purchase a brand new car for the family. Everything went really smoothly and we are extremely satisfied and ecstatic about the whole experience. We will highly recommend Stratton to our friends & family for a reliable service!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bebs, thank you for the kind review. We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

Brian Parsonage
Brian Parsonage Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The easiest way to buy finance car

Nate's arrangements with obtaining a rate 2.5% better than any other company was fantastic. The service and communication from Statton is second to none.many thanks to the team at Statton

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Brian, thank you for this kind review. We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service.

Cheers you deserve it 5 Star

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
NattyT
NattyTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Stratton. Professional and personal. Highly recommend this company.

Yass helped with documents, process and shopping around for the best deal. Couldn't have done it without his support. Was nice to have support after hours on email and phone at times as a working mum with such little time. He went the extra mile. Thank you.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Natty, thank you for providing your feedback! We appreciate you writing this review.

mwil6972
mwil6972Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent and prompt customer service

Stratton are a very efficient and well organised team , with fast response throughout transactions. Sean has been the go to man for finance for my business since 2017. Highly recommended

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

We thank you for choosing Stratton Finance once again. We'll be sure to pass this on to Sean.

Peter V.
Peter V.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Service and prompt execution of loan arrangements

Stratton is and has been my first choice in Finance providers. For my latest loan, they did not disappoint!
Very smooth and fast application process, providing a range of alternative finance providers, and helping me choose the best deal. The settlement was prompt and hassle-free. I'm now enjoying my new ride!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Peter, thank you for the continued support! We highly appreciate your feedback.

Fantastic service

Steve found the best loan quickly, paper work was quick and easy and we had our new car in no time. Great service and great communication. Fast response. Would highly recommend Steve to friends and family

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Caroline, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass this on to Steve.

ayiepaguio
ayiepaguioSydney, NSW

Easy to deal and very helpful

Very helpful in helping me to secure a financing on my dream car. Given me helpful tips and contacted me immediately when I need more documents for my application. I will recommend this to my friends.

Application Process
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for your 5 star review and sharing your feedback.

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We dealt with Yass, from the initial call his customer service was second to none, he quickly sorted every hick up along the way and I cant be more happy, i would definitely recommend his services to anyone that is considering finance, thanks again

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with our service!

Amazing service

My broker Yass was amazing from the getgo. Initially just wanted finance, but he went above and beyond and connected me with the carconnect team so I could get a good deal on the vehicle that I wanted. Although I didn't end up getting said vehicle (there was just no stock so out of anyone's controll) the team had some great alternatives and it was just smooth sailing from there. The paperwork was a breeze. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process and just an all-round great person to help me with my finance. Thank you so much Yass.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Simone, thank you for this detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and will be passing it along to Yass.

Gary
GaryCentral, SA

Easy to work with, love the new van.

Stratton's are so easy to deal with. No pressure, all paperwork was sent through electronically and easy to sign off on. They do all the work. Thank you so much

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for the positive review! We're pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the process.

boad@ rogart
boad@ rogartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good support and help through the processes.

Micharla helped walk us through the laborious processes... well paperwork was heavy going...just the norm we suppose.
Rates were competitive and overall we got what we needed.
Would not hesitate to call on them again.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on our service. We wish you all the best with the new caravan.

Archie
ArchieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Ask and ye shall receive. That is how my experience came down to. My broker (Anthony) was very professional. No hidden cost through out the process. Of course the interest rate could have been 0%(lol), but I’m happy what was offered.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Archie, thank you for your kind review. We loved reading your feedback.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nao Raka
Nao Rakaasked
Stratton Finance

My credit score with Illions is a 613 rating (Good) in August 2021 and ClearScore has rated me 700 as my stable score in July 2021. I am currently a casual employee and working with the same company for over 12 months and I have lived at my current address for over 4 years. After all my expenses I have about $400 extra every fortnight, but I do not have 20 percent to deposit for a $40,000 vehicle. Do you think I should save 20 percent first before applying for a loan with Stratton Finance?

Lauren
Lauren asked

Hey,

We currently have a boat financed but it’s 10% we want to get it down. The hull is 2004 but it’s a new motor, is this an issue if refinancing? Boat is worth 150k and we owe 83k are you able to help?

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lauren, we can assist you. Please give our friendly team a call on 1300 955 600.

2eestunes
2eestunesasked
Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Pros
  • Loans processed in timely manner

• Excellent customer service

• Competitive rates

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance