kyle

kyleOutback, SA

The car has changed my life

i found Demi was very helpful answering all my questions and making me understand everything. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would highly recommend them. Friendly polite great customer service.

Car ModelFord Escape

Boat and Car

Jessica has been a pleasure to deal with over my past 3 business dealings. Keeping things simple along the way but ensuring I know what the status and terms are before committing. Great turnaround times and seeks a great rate for her customers. Highly recommend her!!

Kiram M.

Kiram M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unprofessional company

This company doesn’t care to answer your call even don’t bother to call back when you leave message.
Never ever will work with them.

We prefer to do financing with someone who do understand respect.

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Ćustomer service was great.Jordan was great
No problems with the Experience i Had.everything was smooth AND no issues
Very satisfied customer AND rate i was given. Would recommend to family ok

Easy Boat Purchase

Fast friendly efficient service excellent . I was kept informed throughout the process, would recommend them and David (and already have) . So easy to use minimal fuss and informed within a day or 2

Karen F.

Karen F.South East Queensland, QLD

Simon from Stratton is amazing

Simon Ghaleb was amazing. He refinanced a Ute for use and also a car loan for a new car. His costumer service was second to none, and he went out of his way to help. The refinancing was a lot of work for him but nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be calling Simon again. Thank you

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Simon.

No to Stratton Finance.

No to Stratton Finance.
Not happy at all with this company.

Very poor and weak in Comunications. Takes forever to someone call you or answer your request.
And they keep advertising and junk mail.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ali, this is very disappointing to hear as we pride ourselves on our customer service. Please send through your full name and contact details to enquiries@stratton.com.au so we can investigate this further.

Savannha

SavannhaSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient customer service! Claire and the team was wonderful to consult. Definitely recommend them. :)

Very welcoming and helpful service from the team. I am very happy with the customer service experience i was given by Claire and the team at Stratton. 10/10 satisfied with the rate I received for the loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Savannha, thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on our service.

BPNT

BPNTDarwin, NT

Fantastic results driven service, with great attention to customer service!

Great service, prompt, efficient, reliable and with realistic time frames. Fantastic customer service, personable, friendly and professional.
I approached Alex with a low expectation of getting the financing I was after, and within four days had the money in my account.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Knowledge of loans and lenders was top-notch. I have investment property and some lenders test your ability to pay as if investment mortgages are charging 7 percent interest. Very satisfied to find a great loan for new car at a low rate.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelVolkswagen T Cross
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Lisa, we're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our service.

Tia

TiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, fast and a very helpful.

So far so good, a very helpful team and very fast at getting us our loan in a timely manner, I would recommend this finance company to my family and friends.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A250 e W177
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tia, thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

Fast and drama free process

Customer service was very good.
No unexpected extra costs
Fast process and professional . They did most of the work and were helpful all the way through.
I will certainly be happy to continue doing business with them

Car ModelMG GS Excite
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Fernando, thanks for your glowing review. Thank you for choosing us for your finance needs.

John Allison

John AllisonSydney, NSW

Quality Service at all times

I have been dealing with Stratton for several years now and have always found them to be honest reliable and professional. Everything is explained in plain English and all costs are explained up front and clearly.
The rate is always very competitive and the consultants always follow everything through.
I would highly recommend Stratton to anyone looking to finance a vehicle or other commercial equipment they may need

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thank you for your continued support and the glowing review.

Star Bright Star Light ! I wished for a car and I got it in Star bright yellow

Great decision choosing Stratton Finance. Seamless experience made easy as patience and professionalism applied. Rates being the best on offer made my experience purchasing a new car very memorable. A big thank you to Tom as I wouldn’t have my car as Tom was very informative and had the patience of a saint.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Becky, congratulations on your beautiful new car! The yellow looks amazing! Thank you for choosing Stratton Finance and sharing your experience with our service.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Luke was very easy and great to deal with.
All aspects of loan were clearly explained and was given a far better rate than other companies.
I would highly recommend Luke and Stratton finance to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ben, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Luke.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car loan

Sally from Stratton is absolutely wonderful. She helped me alot and made my dream come true. Thank you Sally. You are amazing!! She directed me about whole process and what I needed for that. I had fantastic experience with stratton.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Emma, thank you for your review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Sally.

Best in the business

Darren and his team are magic they are on the money every time we have been dealing with them for all our truck loans and we categorically think they are best in the business

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Subhir, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Highly professional and nice guy as well.

Steves customer service has always been very good. We have bought about 8 cars through Steve and the service is exceptional. Interest rate very low compared to other financiers terms.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi James, thank you for the continued support. We'll be sure to pass this feedback along to Steve.

Fantastic financial solutions

Everything was seemless ,well described and up front with the whole package explained. At the end of the term I refinanced the residual amount in a few emails and 1 phone call.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your experience with our service.

mike

mikeCentral Queensland, QLD

they made it so easy.

Simon through the whole process just made it so easy to complete the deal.
this is my second loan with Stratton and will be using them again. I have passed Simmons name to other customers for him to do his magic.

Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX 4x4 X-Terrain
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for recommending our service.

2eestunes

2eestunesasked

Stratton Finance

Can you do a quote for me for new and used car loan without affecting my credit rating. I wtosee witch would be financially better

Natarajan S.
Natarajan S.

Yes Stratton will

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes we can! Please email me your contact details and I will happily run through some quotes for you.
richard.williams@stratton.com.au or 03 9685 9737

Many thanks,

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Compare all 4 Stratton Finance
Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans
  • Award Winner 2021

Stratton Finance Car & Ute Loans

Pros
  • Loans processed in timely manner

• Excellent customer service

• Competitive rates

CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance