Verifiedstrattonfinance.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,334 reviews
James K.
James K.2 posts
  Car & Ute Loans

Kevin is someone who you can fully trust

I believe the most important qualities of a broker are reliability, kindness, and patience.
Kevin is someone who I believe suits his job 100% further, he will try his best for you to get the best figures. Show details
Risa
Risa

So Good !

Fantastic customer service Courtney was really great and always updated me on what was going on !! Show details ·  1
Application Process
Jasmine
Jasmine
  Car & Ute Loans

We felt like we mattered!

Asher Fawcus was fantastic to work with—both professional and friendly, quickly building rapport as though we had known him for years. He diligently worked to find us the best deal, ensuring the process was smooth. Overall, it was a great experience." Show details ·  1
Ruthi
Ruthi

Excellent service

Amazing service, thank you Jean Marriott for all your assistance, highly recommended. Show reply
Mel L.
Mel L.
  Car & Ute Loans

Knowlegable and informative throughout the transaction

First time using a finance broker for a car and Jessica Desmond surpassed all expectations - I wish I had found her earlier! Jessica worked through dealer-driven complexities with the transaction and kept me informed the whole way. We will definitely return to Jessica and Stratton Finance. Show details ·  1
Ric M.
Ric M.Central Queensland, QLD

Absolutely outstanding

Matthew Williams from Stratton finance was outstanding with his advice and proactive with getting settlement done as quickly and smoothly as possible. Definitely recommend and will be back on the next car for my wife in the coming months ahead. Show details ·  1
Anthony N.
Anthony N.

Highly Recommened

Great service and speedy delivery on loan process. Thank you so much Show details ·  1
Jorge U.
Jorge U.

satisfied

very grateful for the advice and very satisfied with the management carriedout Show details ·  1
Nicola Ticchio
Nicola Ticchio

fantastic service

Nicola has been a fantastic support through the process. Thank you Show reply
Dean T
Dean TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Car & Ute Loans

Chris is king

Chris Was a god sent for our situation. it required prompt responses and action and unreasinable and unrealistic deadlines by the car dealership and yet he still managed to deliver. incredible and very grateful to have him dealing with our finance. Show details ·  1
Manuel A.
Manuel A.
  Commercial Equipment Loans

Top-notch customer service

James De Ruiter gave an outstanding level of service throughout. He was always available to answer questions and his responses were clear and took the guesswork out of the whole process. It was all a very smooth transaction and he kept me informed every step of the way. overall, an excellent level of professionalism. I will definitely use him in my next purchase and will recommend to all my friends. Show reply
Steve S.
Steve S.

Great Experience

Andrew was great. Everything was seamless and easy. He was efficient, and followed through. Show details ·  1
Daniel H
Daniel HCasey 2913, ACT

Car financing

Tim Wilson from Stratton is amazing! I have been dealing with Tim for a few years now and he has always exceeded expectations. I have been financing cars for my Plumbing business and personal use through Tim and I can happily say that I have never had an issue along the way. Tim is the man!! Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom

Exceptional customer service

Excellent communications and customer service provided by Courtney from start to finish. I was kept indoor every step and detail no matter how big or small it was. All documents were supplied in a timely manner and Courtney answered all my phone calls or returned them promptly. Show details ·  1
Rochelle
RochelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Experience With Stratton

Nicola & Yasmine were such life savers!! They made this process so simple & easy. They were super helpful and worked super fast to make things happen. Not only that they had great customer service and I couldn’t thank them enough :) Show details ·  1

gulahmadmohammadi2
gulahmadmohammadi2 · Stratton Finance

Hi how ere you

Grant
Grant · Car & Ute Loans

Since Stratton Finance got a lot of 5 Star Reviews here, I am curious My Wife and I are on Disability Support Pension just got a Pre Approval Loan for $12,000 over 4 Year Term with repayments of $216.55 per fortnight through Freedom Capital Finance. It has something to do with Maximum Lend due to serviceability.

I spoke to a Broker at Zoom Car Loans and told me straight up that even though you could have a great Credit Score unless you own your own home and not renting being on DSP or even on Aged Pension chances are you will never get low interest car loan with a 5 to 7 year term, due to we are classified as a high risk. Being on DSP or Aged Pension get regular payments higher than Job Seeker Payments. When those who are working get lower interest loans with 5 to 7 years there is no guarantee that they are still working all that time, which would mean they would be even a higher risk if not found other employment with in 30 days to 3 months possibly. Those who are on DSP or Aged Pension esp. in our situation with same interest PA from those who are working and 5 to 7 year term could easily afford the repayments with no stress as long allowed to have a fair go.

Anne
Anne · Stratton Finance

Have my car with Smart leasing need to transfer is it possible

cogo72
cogo72

I would think so, im a customer of Stratton finance, if you call them (i spoke to jessica.desmond@stratton.com.au
Totally satisfied with her service

Stratton Finance   DM

Hi Anne- thanks for reaching out. Give us a call when you're able to on 1300 787 288 and we will happily assist you with refinancing. Look forward to hearing from you!

Prajwol O.
Prajwol O.

I can't call you guys.. it there a problem with you phone?

Compare all Stratton Finance listings
Pros
    Loans processed in timely manner
    Excellent customer service
    Competitive rates
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans, Car Loans and Business LoansLoans, Personal Loans and Car Loans
SecuritySecuredSecured
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for Stratton Finance