See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stratton Finance

Great

The service I received was great from day one. Quick and Phoebe worked really hard for me and everything was laid out in an easy to understand way

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Bec, thank you for sharing your review. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience.

Quentin
QuentinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and fast turnaround

I have dealt with Peter Gammie in the Brisbane office a number of times now. His service, on all occasions, has been fast and efficient.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Quentin, thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Barinder Singh
Barinder SinghMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheston la'Porte is the best

Appreciate good work by Cheston at no point i felt any inconvenience or stress about any thing. He had everything sorted and He knows what he is doing.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Barinder, thank you for your kind words about our service. We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

MikeC
MikeCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, Smooth & Great Communication

Dealing with Luke was very easy. He made the process feel simple, answered my various queries and followed up to see how I was tracking with my purchase. Also settled quickly so I didn't miss my opportunity! Highly recommend!

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Mike, great car choice! Thank you for providing your feedback and we're glad to hear about your positive experience with us.

Lucky
Lucky

Car finance

Dealing with Edward Clark from Stratton financial services has been uncomplicated Edward is very professional straightforward and when I needed finance quickly he got everything sorted out for me Edward was a joy to deal with I
Would certainly recommend Edward Clark if you are needing financial services Brett hooker

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

We loved reading this review, thank you for sharing.

Nicecouple
NicecoupleMelbourne

Easy and streamline service

From start to finish, Stratton Finance has been easy to deal with! They offered a one stop service for all the needs to purchase my first new car and I couldn’t be more happier. Want to thanks Corey, Cheston, Eric, Paige and Cara for all their time and effort to assist me with the whole process! I work in customer service myself so I know how important it is for communication between client and service provider, and they all have done a fantastic job, kudos to all of them!

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience and how you were impressed with our service.

Aiden L.
Aiden L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Got exactly the service I was looking for faster than expected

The rate for the loan was ok, but considering the amount of effort I didn't have to exert due to it all being taken care of, I was quite happy overall.
The speed and care that everything was undertaken with was exemplary, I was more than happy with Chad who did all he could to keep me happy and nothing was an issue.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Aiden, thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to hear that our service impressed you.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sasha
SashaSydney, NSW

Prompt and Very Reliable

This is the third transaction with Steve Dahu in the last 5/6 years. On each occasion, he has been very efficient, returned all my calls and helped me out with several queries. I found him to be honest, trustworthy and most of all very reliable.

• Application Process
Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

HI Sasha, Thank you so much for the great review, its always a pleasure to help my clients especially when they are as easy going as you. look forward to the next one.

Big Kev, absolute legend

Kevin was flawless, went above and beyond even taking and receiving phone calls outside of regular business hours

steve
stevePerth, WA

The only finance for your financial needs..!!!

Great customer experience, fast and efficient service.
No regrets with Stratton.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Steve, thanks for sharing your feedback. Congratulations also for your new car.

Liv
LivSydney, NSW

Asher was amazing to deal with

I dealt with Asher Stratton Finance from start to finish. Buying a vehicle on my own was a little over whelming after a recent separation but Asher was very informative and always listened to my needs. He than gave me all my option's and broke them down so I could understand in order to make the best decision.
He was a available day and night and gave me his honest opinion about my car selections when I asked his advice.
I would highly recommend Asher to anyone. Was a pleasure to deal with.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Liv, thank you for sharing your feedback on our service. We're delighted to hear that we made the loan process easy and stress free for you.

Isaac
IsaacSydney Surrounds, NSW

More help then you could ask for!

Now finance helped me secure my car loan efficiently with minimal hassle. They achieved the best possible outcome for me and I couldn’t recommend their services enough. Highly recommend.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Isaac, thank you for the lovely review and a big congratulations on your new car!

Motu’s the best

I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service and specially the way Motu Faalavaau helped me in sorting out my finance. Even though I’m not happy with the interest rate I’ve received but I’m pretty sure Motu will assist me in bringing the interest rate down in near future.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Usman, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate your feedback.

Great deal on my car loan

Juliana organised everything for me, guided me through different options and the steps required through the application. Her work is outstanding!

• Incentivised Review No
Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Guillermo, thank you for providing your feedback on our service. Congratulations on the new car.

Ronald S.
Ronald S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

good to be able to buy

Nikki was both professional and polite to talk to everything was explained very good.

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Ronald, thank you for your feedback and for choosing Stratton Finance.

Anne
Anneasked
Stratton Finance

Have my car with Smart leasing need to transfer is it possible

cogo72
cogo72

I would think so, im a customer of Stratton finance, if you call them (i spoke to jessica.desmond@stratton.com.au
Totally satisfied with her service

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Anne- thanks for reaching out. Give us a call when you're able to on 1300 787 288 and we will happily assist you with refinancing. Look forward to hearing from you!

Prajwol O.
Prajwol O.

I can't call you guys.. it there a problem with you phone?

Nao Raka
Nao Rakaasked
Stratton Finance

My credit score with Illions is a 613 rating (Good) in August 2021 and ClearScore has rated me 700 as my stable score in July 2021. I am currently a casual employee and working with the same company for over 12 months and I have lived at my current address for over 4 years. After all my expenses I have about $400 extra every fortnight, but I do not have 20 percent to deposit for a $40,000 vehicle. Do you think I should save 20 percent first before applying for a loan with Stratton Finance?

Lauren
Lauren asked

Hey,

We currently have a boat financed but it’s 10% we want to get it down. The hull is 2004 but it’s a new motor, is this an issue if refinancing? Boat is worth 150k and we owe 83k are you able to help?

Stratton FinanceStratton FinanceSend a private message

Hi Lauren, we can assist you. Please give our friendly team a call on 1300 955 600.

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives

Stratton Finance Caravan & RV Loans

4.9
Stratton Finance Boat Loans

Stratton Finance Boat Loans

Pros
    Loans processed in timely manner
    Excellent customer service
    Competitive rates
CategoryCar LoansCar LoansPersonal Loans and Car LoansCar Loans and Business Loans
Compare all 4 Stratton Finance