Excellent Service

Its been an easy experience going through the process, professional service & not pushy, i will definitely go with them again next time, i would like to thank Andrew Greer for such an excellent service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

No problems with Stratton but slight problems with their lenders and what they need with paperwork move with the times this tone of message I not aimed at Stratton finance at all

Sensational service

Fantastic Service. Thanks Ben! 3rd car Ive leased through Stratton and the service has always been sensational. Deep network of vehicles and a prompt but unrushed service offering. Thanks Guys.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Best and lowest interest rates

Excellent service, positive results, Most competitive interest rate, very easy to deal with. I’d very highly recommend Liam Nunn
Can provide top insurance policy’s. Top service and very professional work

Professional and excellent service

Customer service was professional, efficient and the staff were friendly.
All fees were disclosed up front. No nasty surprises or hidden fees.
One of the most competitive loan rates I could find.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Awesome service

If you don't have time than get David Humble to do it for you.
He'll get you best rate and great insurance price. He will find all best options for you to choose.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It's the service that made the difference

The service that Matt provided me made the difference. The choice of Financial Institution meant that he was able to compete with the CBA on rate but the personal service is what made a great experience for me.

Stratton Finance - Honest and experienced, total focus on customer satisfaction

I can highly recommend Stratton Finance due to my dealings with Eric Burnett.
He has today just given me completely free advise which has saved me nearly a thousand dollars. I will definitely be using Eric for my next finance package as I know I can trust him to get me the best deal possible and is a pleasure to deal with.

Awesome

Natasha was really great to deal with. She managed to get me the best rate and was SUPER helpful along the way, always taking my calls and responding to emails quickly. I Highly recommend Stratton.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

These guys are great, so easy to deal with and very upfront and streamline.

I have been so impressed that my husband joined them recently as well. no flaws at all. Great company. With great rates and great staff who gave you the time of day all fo the time, and you even have a direct phone line that they actually answer.. no holding or call backs.. it is great!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

take the stress out of buying a new car

tali was excellent in checking in every step of the way and even managed to barter my new car down to a better price. the loan rate is excellent.
had my new car within a week.
offered many ways to contact including email and txt message.
overall very satisfied with the support with my new loan and the service provided.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Peace of mind, stress free process and excellent customer service.

Thank you to Tim and the team at Stratton Finance. I'm a repeat customer with these guys and have tried to research the best deal beforehand. On both occasions Stratton has come out on top. They also make the whole process as stress free as possible. Save yourself time & money and ask for Tim.

Excellent Experience!

Mark Latham was amazing in getting us over the line with a very challenging and time consuming loan. The loan took about a month to finalize and communication was outstanding all the way through. This was my first car loan in Australia and while getting the car loan in general was a much bigger issue then I anticipated Mark did a great job working between myself and the lenders to find an outcome that fit our needs. I pick up my new car tomorrow!

No Communication

I was unable to make contact with my broker over the context of three days. I called during work hours, after work hours and everywhere in between and not once did I receive a call back, message or email returning any of my calls. The 1800 number does what any customer could do. All they simply did was call the same mobile number that I was given on sign up and of course they never pick up so they left a message for me and still have not heard anything. Will not be going through these people. I am cancelling my application today due to the lack of effort that was put into getting my application approved.

Application Process
Hi Wert, I'm really disappointed to hear about your experience with us. We do take our customer service seriously at Stratton. I would like to investigate this, and come back to you once i've looked into this. If you could please email me directly with your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au so i can find you on our system that would be fantastic. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Team Leader

Great Experience from end to end

David Humble provided a seamless experience in organising a new vehicle for my wife. The process could not have been any smoother. David's dedication to customer service is rare in this day and age, he should be proud of that skill! Much appreciated.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Seamless process, delivered better than promised.

Much better rate than I could get elsewhere. I used them before and it was the same great service the first time.
They offered an additional service to source the vehicle I was buying and that was a major disappointing experience both on the price and the service I was provided and how I was spoken to.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

The way the whole process went , and the communication through it all was excellent , as was the Result.

Was top notch, will do it again for sure and recommend my family & friends
not at all, costs charged was minamil considering the rate l achieved.
very satisfied with the rate, compared with whats out there which ranges from 12.9% - 17 %

Caravan life

We had excellent overall experience with the loan process. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't recommend enough the team at Stratton Finance. We certainly would use this service again for our future financing needs.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Was made very easily aswell as perfect customer service

Very satisfied with it all of from start to finish with the help by Peter and everyone involved made my first large financial endevour a complete walk through the park.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Great Team and always great service & loans

Ask for Chris Hanson and you will be glad you did. Have been a customer for over 15 years and just great business to deal with. I used there car connect contacts also a great option.

Is there any fees
HI Alex, sorry about the slow response. Great question, there are fees involved. However the fees are wrapped up into the monthly repayments, and they are disclosed upfront so there won't be any nasty surprises. If you want to compare quotes, you just need to make sure the terms of the quote are the same (same balloon and term), and focus on the repayments. This is because the repayments are reflective of the rate you get, and it encapsulates any fees charged. If you have any further enquiries im more than happy for you to contact me directly on my email. Tim.chen@stratton.com.au Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Team Leader

I have had a loan for a motorcycle to commute on for $10,000 pre approved by another broker and I do have a poor credit rating but have $0 debt the interest rate they have come back with is 26% this seems a bit high, is this my only option? I have been told by them not to apply with anyone else as this can affect my chances of obtaining a loan.
Hi Michael. Really sorry about the late reply. 26% is on the higher side, but it could be justified depending on the circumstances around your credit rating. As for not applying with anyone else because it will affect your credit rating. It is true that having multiple applications over a short period of time can affect your chances, however it sounds a bit like a scare tactic to me. We can definitely give you a quote to see if we can get a better deal for you, and no application will be made against your credit file unless you're happy and wish to proceed! Is this something you're still in the market for? Please feel free to contact me on my direct email Tim.chen@stratton.com.au and i will endeavor to assist you further. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer loyalty team leader

Straight up, what is the interest rate on loan taken as part of a novated lease?
7 percentThanks for that - seems many novated lease companies are a bit cagey about this important piece of information. I expect that would vary depending on credit scores, etc.