• Loan TypeFixed Rate (348) · Variable Rate (19) · Line of Credit (4) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.97 years (246)
Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Great to deal with

From start to finish David was amazing to deal with and will recommend to any friends or family. We got a good rate and he dealt directly with out car dealer saving us time and money

Caitlin M.

Caitlin M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing work

I would just like to say that Elias Elagha is truely strattons biggest asset employee I had such a different and difficult situation to work with to secure fiancé and after working with me and the finance company extremely hard he got the approval and he kept me updated throughout the whole process and was even able to get the purchasing car yard to get the invoice to him faster so it was less waiting for me truely a blessing and I hope he is still with you at Stratton the next time I want finance as I would gladly liaison with him again He just goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done correctly as fast as possible and the ongoing support has been fantastic

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Great thank you

Personal Loan was arranged with no fuss, was very quick, with good communication. I was very happy with service.
Slightly disappointed in higher rate of interest. Was expecting around 8-9%. Thanks to David.

Car ModelHyundai Kona
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that you found the loan process stress free and we'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Very Happy with service

We found Jordan Etto very helpful, friendly and attentive. Very happy with the rate for the loan and no hidden fees, everything made very clear. Would be happy to use Stratton again and would recommend to others.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the positive review! We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Jordan.

Awesome service!

Thanks Beau for amazing service. We are so happy with the outcome and how prompt you were from the very start! We will recommend Beau to all our friends and family.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Adam, thank you for your recommendations to your friends and family. We'll be sure to pass this on to Beau.

Dani

Dani

Perfect from beginning to end.

Everything was as promised and fast. James was personable, professional and provided excellent advice.
Rates were as stated and extremely low for car finance. I can highly recommend Stratton to anyone looking for car finance.

Car ModelPorsche Cayenne
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Dani, we loved reading this review. Thanks for your kind words.

Jaswinder L.

Jaswinder L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service

I got two truck financed from stratton. Chris is really a fabulous guys, got my finance approved in just two days. Really appreciate his customer service. I really recommend everyone these guys.

Car ModelFord Mustang FM Convertible
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Jaswinder, thanks for leaving us a review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Chris.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service from the beginning right through to the End

Not only did Jordan from Stratton Finance provide the best customer service I've experienced, he also recommended other parties that could help in other areas to which I also used. Everyone that was involved with my finance were not only helpful but kept the communication open and was informative in every step of the way. THANK YOU STRATTON & TEAM

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Helen, thanks for leaving us a lovely review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Jordan.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Very professional service

My car loan was recently processed by Steve Kerr, the entire process was smooth, quick and efficient. Steve was able to lock in a very low interest rate for me and I couldn't be happier with how quickly everything was finalised. I don't often give loan companies 5 star but I've used Steve twice now and will keep doing so into the future.

Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Hatchback) GT
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sarah, we're delighted to hear about your experience with us. Enjoy your new car!

Find out how Stratton Finance compares to other Loans

Erin was a star! What a great experience! Highly recommend!

Erin was an absolute gem! She made our new business car loan easy, stressfree and worth it! She was so professional and friendly. Going above and beyond. I would highly recommend Erin to all my friends who wish to seek finance for such areas. The slightly higher rate than the banks was worth it with her service! I hope it gets transferred to her! Thanks Erin! You're a star and deserve a medal!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for leaving us a review about your business loan. We'll be sure to pass this amazing feedback onto Erin.

Very happy customer

The service I received from Kevin was outstanding. He talked me through every step of the process and kept my up the date throughout the whole time. Very happy and thank for .

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Nicole, thanks for leaving us a positive review. We'll be sure to pass this onto Kevin.

Excellent service

From start to finish Everything was easy.. no hassles. I appreciated all the explanations
Excellent communication and to the point. The rate was competitive. The final purchase was handled professionally

Car ModelPorsche Cayenne
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Michael, thanks for the positive review. Enjoy your new car!

2nd time happy customer!

This is our 2nd time using Sam at Stratton and once again we cannot fault anything. Sam is thorough, fast communication and generally a pleasure to deal with! Thanks Sam & Stratton!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Emma, we loved reading this review. Thank you for the kind words!

Mitra

MitraSydney

Great experience

Tony was very quick in responding to my enquiries,he made the whole process easier and got me great results. I did not need to worry about anything and it was all sorted in a timely manner and very professionally

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF Akera
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mitra, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Tony will be delighted to hear this.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Super easy and quick!

Super happy with Damien from Stratton finance! Made it super easy and a fast process! Would definitely recommend to others! Damien never got sick of my annoying questions while I was impatiently waiting for everything to be approved! Super happy with my interest rate and repayment pricing! Would definitely recommend Stratton to others :) thanks again Damien!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Sam, thanks for leaving us a positive review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Damien.

John Z.

John Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional service as usual

from start to finish the process was handled by Trevor Wright very well and kept me updated with every detail regularly. Transaction was very quick and wrapped up in a few days. In the end very happy buyer and seller. Highly recommended company.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Touareg 7P V6 TDI
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Trevor.

I was taken through the process step by step, Nate never got tired of my questions. He was patient and very helpful. I’m glad I got the loan through Stratton with good repayment rate.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shola, thank you for providing feedback on our service!

Adam

AdamSydney

Honest, efficient company and staff

I rarely give 5 stars but I couldn't fault Stratton and its consultant Ryan. I'm a single dad with 2 dependents and had a challenging financial situation on paper owing to me renting but also being named on mortgage. Other lending companies were willing to provide finance but the rates and repayment terms were more akin to extortion. Through Ryan, Stratton listened and worked with me tenaciously for 1.5 weeks to get me a great loan with a great lender and quick transfer to get me into a sound updated car. I wish Stratton was in the mortgage market. I couldn't be more grateful. Ryan is an asset to the company. I'd recommend Stratton to anyone.

Car Modelmazda
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Adam, thank you for leaving such a positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to recount your experience and I'll be sure to pass this review on to Ryan.

Very Frustrating experience

The lack of communication from Stratton Finance was extremely frustrating. I kept receiving text messages saying "I've been unable to reach you, when is a good time to call?" However I never received any missed calls.

After numerously proposing a time, I would never receive a call. There was no communication to say "apologies, can we reschedule?"

I reached out to Stratton because I'd read a number of good reviews, unfortunately that was not the kind of experience I had.

EDIT: after requesting to speak to a different finance manager, I am happy to say that the customer service did improve. The second finance manager called when he said he would, he was very clear in the details, and was always very informative when I had any questions.

Excellent!

Simon went above and beyond got me a loan for Pre approval with the amount I was aiming for. When I found a car I was happy with he organised everything from contacting seller and organising sellers finance owing on car to be paid out. Within a few days car was ready to be picked up signed over and now enjoying every bit of it. Highly recommend and will be going through Stratton again when I upgrade.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Anthony, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We'll be sure to pass this on to Simon.