• Loan TypeFixed Rate (191) · Variable Rate (12) · Line of Credit (3) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.899 years (144)
Barb_Maloney-Reid

Barb_Maloney-ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

This loan was professionally and quickly done from start to finish. Dave from Stratton Finance will definitely be my first choice for future business and personal loans. I can't fault the service.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks Barb for your 5-star review! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Dave.

Awesome !!!!

The service we received from Rod Was absolutely awesome. He went far beyond what we expected. Thank you Rod.
We are very happy with our % rate we received.
The computer system went down for a couple of days but Rod kept us informed and in my opinion did a fantastic job for us when we know that he also has other customers to look after as well.
We will be recommending Rod and Stratton to our friends and families.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Norm, thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We'll be sure to pass on this feedback to Rod.

Gary

GaryCentral Queensland, QLD

Very smooth application through Stratton thanks to Katrina

I was a bit shocked at the initial costs,but thanks to Katrina I ended up paying a much lower rate. This was only possible with the determination from Katrina and the team at Stratton to work on a reduced rate for me. Thank you.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Gary, we're happy to hear that you found our finance process smooth and stress free. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Katrina.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

The Service I got from Rob was fantastic, he always kept me up to date on the process and loan status. Everything was explained in detail and made sure that once I got my car, evey t was crossed and i was dotted.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Mary, we're glad you had a great experience with us. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Rob.

David M

David MSydney, NSW

Great experience

I financed a used Commodore for about $46k. The whole process was very simple and painless. I will definitely use Stratton in the future. Thoroughly recommend them - That is until I did this review!! Sick of reviews. Downgraded from 5 stars to 4 because of the review process. Enough words now???

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF (Wagon)
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi David, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with the review process.

Professional as always

I've been dealing with Matt Seale for years and he is always extremely helpful. The loan he structured serviced my needs. I didn't incur any additional costs to what I was already paying.

Car ModelVolswagen
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Craig, thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us over the years.

L.Smith

L.SmithSydney

Great service and very quick

I have dealt with a few different leading facilities. Matt from Norwest Stratton has always been a pleasure to deal with, very responsive and his knowledge shows. Highly recommended talking with them prior to any CM, leases or loans.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you so much for the 5 start review.

Ria U.

Ria U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Very good service easy to apply and fast approval very happy with the service I would recommend others to apply with Stratton finance. No hidden fees easy to sign up thanks guys

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Ria, thanks for the review! We're glad you had a great experience with us.

Stitchlolly

StitchlollyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my 60th Birthday present.

Dealing with Stratton finance was easier than I thought and always easy to communicate with. Motu was always able to answer all my questions anytime. Highly recommend to deal with.

Car ModelIsuzu MU-X
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks so much for your review and a very happy 60th birthday!

Minimal Fuss - Efficient Customer Service

Excellent company to deal with. Very efficient with their email and phone follow up. They understand the industry well enough to cut out the nonsense and provide a great level of customer service. Recommended.,

Loan TypeSplit
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for the great review and we're happy you had a great experience with us.

I would recommend Stratton Finance to anybody absolutely fantastic

Julian from Stratton went out of his way to really help me I would recommend him any day I have also told two friends to call Julian and see how he could help them with refinancing their trucks

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Bruce, we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thanks for the recommendation.

Scott

ScottMid West, WA

Fast, friendly, efficient and great rates

The service is second to none David was awsome the whole way through with a wide range of options and great deals non pushy just there to help you on your way to your dream car. Highly recommend using Stratton Finance.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks for the great review Scott! We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto David.

Consistently Great Finance & Service

Jackson has been fantastic with arranging our vehicle finance for 3 cars over the last 5 years. Always professional, quick and reliable even after hours to get the job done in the time we needed. Would recommend Jackson and the team - Thanks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you Campbell for the great review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with finance over the years.

Anthony J.

Anthony J.Sydney, NSW

Recent Car Loan Application

It took a while to secure for various reasons but Justing fought hard for me and whilst the deal was more expensive than I would have liked some of that was beyond his control. Well done Justin I will come back and talk renegotiation in 18 months as discussed.

Car ModelBMW 3 Series F30
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback Anthony!

Zoey

ZoeySydney, NSW

I have to say the customer service experience was very good and Ryan was extremely helpful and available whenever we needed to talk to him. I believe the rate was satisfactory

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Zoey, thanks for leaving us a positive review!

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic! Best team by far!

Luke was fantastic. Right from the start, the whole experience was helpful and the level of experience and attention to detail was exceptional. The ability to find the right option for my circumstance made the application process run smoothly. Everything was detailed and upfront, no hidden costs, plus able to find an exceptional loan rate. 10+!!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Pete, thanks so much for your kind words. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Luke.

Fantastic Team to deal with

amazing staff & the finance turn around time is by far the best!! will definitely use again and will refer to all my friends and family. Thank you once again stratton and the Ian Team!

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us.

Aaron

AaronMid North Coast, NSW

Best experience by far

Kevin was very helpful and understanding on my situation and very friendly and found me the best deal for finance with no hidden costs always kept me updated on everything

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Aaron, we're happy to hear that this has been the best finance experience you've had. We'll be sure to pass this feedback onto Kevin.

Review collected in partnership with Stratton Finance

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Mina was a great help! She always kept me up to date with everything while getting the loan and she made the whole process easy. She needs a raise 10/10

Car ModelLDV G10
Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Josh, thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience and will be sure to pass this feedback onto Mina.

Rene Harbers

Rene HarbersKimberley, WA

BMW K1600 BAGGER dream bike

Positive experience with SF, I am very pleased with the service and outcome. The gentleman who I dealt with were proactive and responsive. I would recommend Stratton Finance to anyone who wished to get a loan.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Rene, thanks for taking the time out to give us a positive review.

Sarah Lee

Sarah Leeasked

Stratton Finance

Hi, do you offer car loans to Bad Credit (Defaults) and previous Part 9 debt agreements?

Antony.stilo
Antony.stilo

Hi sarah i really dont know, i have a high credit score personally. The loan went through my business so made it easier for me, but im 100% shore stratton can help in anyway.

Shaye

Shayeasked

Stratton Finance

Do you have lenders that lend for pre lived in removal homes? I have spoken to my usual bank and they have said they won’t because the house can be stumped at another location at any time. My response was that was, you will lend me money to buy a pre established house on land. But do you realise that any house on stumps can be moved at any time.

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

Hi Shaye, we may be able to help with this situation. We would love to discuss this further, you can contact us at 1300787288 or send your details through to info@stratton.com.au

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Car & Ute Loans

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Thanks,