Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

Excellent Service with no hard selling/pushy at all

This is my first experience with Stratton Finance. David was extremely helpful for my application, he is a responsible and reliable person and I felt very comfortable in the entire process. I will definitely come back again in future when needed.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Jason was brilliant, he handled my application and was in constant contact with me.
Every set back was rectified promptly.
He gave me good advice and the rate never deviated from what I had been initially quoted.
His dedication and transparency was brilliant through the whole process.

I will go through Stratton again in the future.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy

Motu was my consultant and he dealt with the process efficiently and quickly. I am pleased with the product and service and would be happy to deal with Motu again.

Peter09

Peter09Sydney, NSW

BEWARE! Will give you the Money but Business ethics are out the door

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The broker I felt with spent time finding the beat product for my situation. Was patient and understanding and always available. I am extremely satisfied with the service and would use them again for any subsequent loans

sam

samemerald

never a single statement

this company does not send out statements which I thought would be against the law. no way of knowing what you owe unless you ring for a payout figure. just given bank account details over the phone for extra payments which could be the Indians account on the other end of the phone for all I know. cannot make an online account to make extra or see payments as a car loan doesn't qualify to do this. Shady as. trying to get a loan from a bank to pay this out and at least know exactly what I owe. great low interest rate but not worth the hassle

Loan Start DateApril 2018

Huge thanks to Arreh

Very good, glad I chose to go with Stratton and will recommended
Yes, more than what my Bank would have offered, but nevertheless happy, as it had to be done very quickly

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Repeat Customer.

This is the second vehicle I have now financed through Stratton. Each time I have been assisted by David Spriggs. He is straight forward, efficient and listens to what I need and always produces the best finance deal for me. It is like dealing with a friend in the business and I don't feel like just another transaction. The personal service is what will always have me going back to David and Stratton Finance.

Andy Cartwright

Andy CartwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and good rates compared to some dodgy car yards!

I needed a small loan towards a Ute Sam Mansfield was easy to deal with and got me the loan in just a few weeks and a good rate thank you

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)
Garreth

GarrethAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely amazing service

The guys at Stratton bent over backwards to make sure I was looked after. I could not fault them in anyway. Great result in the end. I love my new machines thank you.

Dave41Morayfield

Worst One out There!!!

Seriouslly, the worst possible and most disorganised Company I have ever dealt with. Firstly, they screwed me on the quote. Completely under-quoted everything, leaving with me big deficit...I am now paying it off. It really isnt worth the tax break once you factor in their high admin fee, in regards to the tax break and the fee at the start of the contract. Their Customer Service is the worst. And, they state they pride them selves on it?? I had to get a re-quote four times in the contract. Very shady, and they won't provide actual invoices for petrol costs. They give you a spread sheet which CAN be manipulated. I ended refinancing. Avoid these muppets like the plague.

Loan Start DateNovember 2016
Car ModelMazda 3 BM

Greg P

Greg PSydney, NSW

Responsive service and great rate

Stratton responded promptly to my original enquiry. Michael keep me informed of progress at all times and provided great guidance on my car loan options. Got me a really good rate loan and took care of a lot of details. Highly recommended

Car ModelRenault Mégane BFB (Hatchback) R.S. 280

Outstanding customer service

Extremely satisfied with Stratton, Johnny was so so so so patient with all my questions and extremely professional but in a nice casual way, would highly recommend him to anyone.

Car ModelSubaru Outback

Professional and fair. Operator works after hours when it was not necessary. Excellent customer service! 10/10

Extremely satisfied with everything that was conducted. Professionalism, fairness, understanding of everyones situation and providing fair feedback with the application and forms that got put through. I would say that, Communication was excellent

Review

ReviewSouth West, WA

Great experience

Needed a car loan fast and at a great Rate.
Erin Crofton was brilliant!!!! She was always available to pick up the phone, easy to talk to, extremely informative and helped me every step of the way.

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre
gjacobs

gjacobs

Appalling service - don't go near them,

We negotiated for two weeks over the purchase of a vehicle requiring only $15,000 in finance. I provided my bank statements, a letter from my major source of ongoing income and my credit rating (highest level) to substantiate my income of $100K plus pa as a contractor with $75K in cash reserves. At the very last moment when my husband had travelled to Sydney to collect the vehicle, I was informed they only loan to salaried employees. So if you are a farmer, a doctor, a dentist, a business owner or anyone else who can't produce a payslip be warned not to bother even trying. If, on the other hand, you are trying to raise $50K for a vehicle well beyond your means as an apprentice, you're probably OK.

paul

paulMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service from Tom Foster, nice and easy to deal with and all done from home with a great interest rate, I will use them again and I would highly recommend Stratton

CJ Gough

CJ GoughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

I have my own finance service provider but the offerings and the service levels provided by Luke Levisohn at Stratton far exceeded my previous experience with my existing facility. He was patient with my circumstances, professional with his dealings and got me over the line when things got a bit challenging. I would recommend Luke at Stratton anytime to anyone.

Madeline C.

Madeline C.Sydney, NSW

No response - limited communication

I had a bad experience with Stratton initially in August 2019 where I just received a text message after lodging my details online to say 'Macquarie Leasing can't provide you with finance'.
I then got in contact with a member of the team in October 2019 and all was great, they advised that my credit history was ok and should be a good outcome.
It's now been over a week since I last heard from them, after emailing and calling on multiple occasions.
I just wanted to find out my outcome, good or bad so I can know my next steps.
For a service like Stratton, I chose them to reduce the impacts on my credit score, which has only come to worsen now because of this.
Wish I steered clear of Stratton to begin with and went elsewhere.

Amanda and Ponny

Amanda and PonnyPilbara, WA

Absolutely amazing service

We were so happy with the service we received from Melissa she was absolutely awesome and went beyond to help us we were very grateful with her help thank you

Customer Loyalty ManagerStratton Finance

HI Amanda and Ponny. I'm glad to hear you loved the service we provided! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Melissa.

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??

Hi Ray, great question.
We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you.
You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au
Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Dave41

Yeah, they like screwing anyone over.

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly.
I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote.
If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch.

My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps.

Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Leiasked

Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.

Hi Lei,

Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval.
We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you.

You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au

Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Get an answer from our members and Stratton Finance representatives