Poor customer service - lack of communication

We were recommended this company from a dealer. Casey was assigned as our case manager who agreed to arrange our finance. It took 4 weeks, numerous calls and emails and a referral to the manager to actually get a final decision. Casey failed to return calls or respond to emails to confirm the delay. The manager then confirmed he had applied to a finance provider with strict requirements and it had been declined so they were trying someone else. They finally got the finance approved some 4 weeks later. After shopping around i found a better deal through Savvy finance who got finance approved within 48 hours.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Whilst I never decided on a taking a loan, the customer service was refreshing and excellent to say the least.

Appreciated and was instantly impressed by the service received by Elijah not too long ago who gave me a brief run down on the loans, the rates, and was happy to answer a few of my questions. He was to the point and got the call over and done with without a fuss.

It was certainly refreshing to receive this kind of service to be honest. I've always hunted around for quotes for many different things and I've been contacted numerous times from companies who try to sift their way in to my bank account and spin up some rather rubbish what-if stories just to get to my money. It gets even worse when I'm getting borderlined harrassed with "follow up" calls for a week straight.

Whilst I got the follow up email, it was there for me if I ever wished to go through with it. Simple. I'm still eying up my next car to buy and if I ever do take out a loan, I'll be sure to go through these guys.

Excellent customer service

We have used Stratton now on 4 different occasions (2 cars and 2 trailers). On every occasion the customer service, advice, and speed and ease of turnaround provided by our contact person, Nick, was excellent. We have our own business and we were able to do these leases based on the business BAS's. Cant recommend this company enough for leasing products.

Application Process
Hi Angela, that's so great to hear we continue to exceed expectations! I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to Nick!

Customer Service - on a another level

James as always had exceeded my expectations. His commitment and the level of his customer service is on another level. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommended. Thank you and 'till next time.

Hi Jonathon, thanks for the feedback! I'll pass it on to James

This is a great team for customer service and result

I’ve had a great experience with Luke in the team to help me with car loan settlement. Greatly appreciated. And will refer to others about this team and company. Fully satisfied!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Nicole, I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Luke!

Perfect couldnt be without it

Very quick and was very happy with my customer service and the experience was amazing, and did not experience any extra unexpected costs and was highly satisfied with the rate I received.

Hi Jordan, we're glad we could assist you!

Always top service with James at Stratton

This is our third finance with James at Stratton and he is always professional and makes the process very easy. I highly recommend Stratton for personal and business finance. Great customer service. Friendly and easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Lucy. I'll pass the feedback in to James!

Excellent Service

Very quick and helpful! Made the whole process easy, not much paperwork on our side. Plus very understanding when dealing with an incorrect assumption made by the client (me). Thank you very much.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Hi Mal, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to assist!

Very happy with service

I cannot give higher praise for the service provided by David Cook and Meagan French in helping me secure finance for a private via sale vehicle. To make matters interesting, I was away from home and often out of network range for the entire week during which everything was getting done. David's communications were always prompt, honest and reliable, making the whole process very easy and comfortable.
There were no hidden costs, all costs were clearly stated from the outset and the interest rate was very competitive.
I'll be recommending Stratton to anyone who asks.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser
Hi Mike, thanks for the great review. I'll be sure to pass the feedback through to David and Meagan.

Easy as. Very helpful

Ian was great couldnt have asked for a better sales person. He was helpful, polite and very informative. Would very highly recommend him and this finance company. Quick turn around too.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Jess, Thanks for the great review!

Stratton Finance is crap!

So I got a problem with my loan. Stratton's agent "William" transferred the money to the seller. Unfortunately the seller didnt give the car. So I called back to Stratton and they wont even help me about the case. They wont update you anything. So I recommend you guys to find another loan company as this company is crap. If you got problems with them you're gonna handle it on your own. They are just good when you are loaning but after that they don't care about you.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi CheesusCries, That's really troubling to hear. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with your contact details directly so i can follow this matter up, and get back to you with an explanation or resolution. Just to clear up any confusion, stratton is a finance broker, which means we facilitated the loan between yourself and the bank. We didn't actually lend the money. That being said, I'm certainly more than willing to try and get this resolved for you. You can reach me directly on this email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty Manager

Absolute Professionals!

I have had well over 10 Personal loans and car finances in my life. Stratton Finance has been the absolute pinnacle of them all. I have never had such a great experience in all my time. Courtney Toon was a step in front all of the way. She got an unheard of interest rate, and an approval faster than i could have ever imagined. You have set the bar so high for all of my future loans and I wont be going anywhere else. Will recomend your services to all of my staff and family and friends. Thanks Courtney!!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Hi Smiddy, thanks for the stellar review! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to Courtney!

Simple straightforward Luke levisohn was very helpful

Very easy to deal with Happy with rates that I got from Stratton Finance all cost were explained in an easy to understand manner customer service was excellent overall pleasent experience

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks for the great review Peter!

Easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with, and took all the hassle out of applying for a loan. Kept in contact throughout the process - thanks again Jess and Stratton for your help!

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton
Hi Rob, we're glad to hear you had a great experience. I'll pass the feedback on to Jess!

A pleasure to deal with.

Great informative and absolutly no pressure customer service. A pleasure dealing with your team. When my situation changed you easily changed with me and kept me informed of better options available to me.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Anthony, thanks for the great feedback!

Easy process and successful result

I received regular communication and replies from David! Any questions about the process were answered fully. I got a great rate for the loan I wanted, better than going direct with the car company. The payments were settled in great time and I found the process stress free

Car ModelHyundai i30
That's awesome to hear Rebecca, we hope you enjoy your car! I'll be sure to pass the feedback on to David.

Easy hassle free finance

Top work David (Humble). Made everything easy from my end and had the loan approved and deal settled very quickly. Email, phone and text communications were very clear. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Great to hear Denise, I'll pass the feedback through to David :)

Seemless customer experience

Considering how many parties were involved in this process (Stratton, CarConnect, dealer) i was so impressed at how seamless this was. Called me and kept me informed every step of the way.

Application Process
Great to hear Leonard, glad we could assist!

Great support! Keep it up!

The service was fantastic. Able to provide timely feedback and questions were answered in details which are easy to understand. Good rate on the loan. Overall experience is excellent. Good to share with others.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelBMW X3 F25 xDrive20i
That's what we want to hear Michael! Thanks for the great feedback.

Pretty disappointing experience.

Pretty disappointing experience. Jumped through all the hoops and provided all the requested documentation. I was also clear about the loan purpose. I even work full time and am able to meet the loan payment requirements. I’m looking to start a business on top of what I’m already doing. I was just looking to purchase a vehicle rather than go down the road of renting. Now it’s got to a point where the broker won’t even reply to emails. I’m not sure if he is further exploring options or just figures he is wasting his time. Perhaps he could be reminded that he has also wasted mine.

Hi Adam, I'm sorry to hear that, it doesn't sound good. Could you please provide me with your contact details so i can do a bit of investigating on our end and we'll get back to you with a solution? My details are: Tim.chen@stratton.com.au, 03 8535 9887 Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Would you finance a couple on centerlink/superanuation benifits only, to purchase a used car that's 6 years old.??
Hi Ray, great question. We should be able to assist you, it will depend on your serviceability, and whether lender deems you can afford the loan or not. We would love to assist you further with this inquiry, I can organise on of our finance consultants to get in touch and run through some options with you. You can send me your contact details at Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

What do I need for a low doc loan as I'm self employed had my ABN for 17 years have a small mortgage, and a deposit looking at a motorcycle thanks
Hi Gary, Sorry for the late reply, but excellent question. The Criteria for Low doc loans vary from lender to lender, and because we have quite a few lenders on our panel the answer can vary greatly. I think the best course of action would be for you to speak with one of our finance consultants, as they will be able to walk you through the best options available, and provide you with a no obligation tailored quote. If you would like to progress further you can either call us directly on 1300 787 288, or you can email me your contact details and I will organise a finance consultant to get in touch. My email: Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au I'm sorry i couldn't be of more assistance, but i hope that helps. Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Service Manager

Hi there, Just wondering if there is a need for deposit if getting a car loan? I am looking in getting a used car as my first car! Thank you.
Hi Lei, Usually you don't need a deposit when purchasing a car. However, it can depend on your profile, and there are some instances where a deposit will greatly increase your chances of approval. We would love to assist you with your search for a car! We have over 20 lenders on our panel, and are very competitive. It would be best if you spoke with one of our finance consultants in order to get a good idea of what we can offer you. You can contact me directly on Tim.Chen@stratton.com.au Thanks, Tim Chen - Customer Loyalty ManagerHi Tim, Thank you so much! Yes, will be in touch soon. Thank you again!

Stratton Finance Car & Ute LoansStratton Finance Caravan & RV LoansStratton Finance Boat LoansStratton Finance Commercial Equipment Loans
CategoryLoans and Car LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Contact Number 1300 787 288