Subaru Levorg

Interior Design
Boot Size
Comfort
Features
See the Best Wagons in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ali
Ali2 posts

Sexy family car that can kick butt

I absoloutely love my Levorg. Being someone that cannot stand SUVs and love the wagon life, going to the Levorg was really my only option. I love the fact I can fit the fam on weekends but get to have the experience of a nice drive on my commute every day. It's comfy, its sexy, it's practical. What more could you want? Show details ·  1
MarkMelbourneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC72 posts

Subaru warranty means nothing in Australia

I assumed buying Subaru meant quality engineering and a reputable company that stands by their cars when things go wrong. Instead of helping owners with a fix for the suspension faults you can read about on this page, Subaru have chosen to do nothing at all. No suspension retune, no remedy and no refunds. We have a $50k car that can't take the family away on sealed Australian roads. I cannot recommend buying a new Subaru in Australia. Show details
Beth089perth20 posts

David Pingiaro
David PingiaroVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would I buy another Levorg after owning one for 4 years ?

As a performance car addict and having owned 2 WRX’s ,Evo 10 and Focus RS plus a Mustang GT I can honestly say with all the Levorg’s suspension issues I absolutely love this car ( not the CVT) ! If it was a manual I would be in heaven ! Show details ·  1
Luke DEVLINVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

TallMountain
TallMountainVictoria

• +7Thumbnail
Levorg Lemon
Levorg Lemon

Do not buy!! Gearbox shudder Is ‘normal’

I have a 2016 2.0L GT Levorg. This was my dream car, what a nightmare it has turned out to be!! At 25000kms we had a new gearbox installed because of a shudder, at 30000kms we had another new gearbox Installed because of a shudder, unfortunately the shudder returned and now we are advised that ALL Levorgs have a gearbox shudder and it is normal operation of the CVT. The Subaru dealers have done all they can to help but unfortunately Subaru head office Refuse to help. Now stuck with a lemon I can’t sell. Advice; avoid the Levorg like the plague!! Show details
vorg19
vorg19NSWHunter Region, NSW

guitaradam2000
guitaradam200017 posts

O.O
O.OVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Horrible Suspension

Just purchased a 2019 MY20 Subaru Levorg GT-S just before Christmas. Love the car but, this has the worst suspension in the world. I'm not driving it on a race track, Rebound is terrible! Suspension bottoms out on small pot holes and over speed bumps. Someone will get killed driving this car and I guess this is when Subaru Australia might listen. Show details
Subaru Australia   DM

Hi @O.O, We are sorry to hear of your experience with your Levorg. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@subaru.com.au and our Customer Relations Team will be happy to look into this for you.

RodDog
RodDog

Great car, Great Value

Used for my daily 50km commute and recreation/camping a couple of times a month. Several long interstate trips as well. Reasonably economical, very comfortable and I'm bigger than average! Controls and accessories all work very well for me and absolutely meet expectations of a modern car. Wish there was a HUD. 2.0 litre Sti motor has plenty of power. Manual sports modes are fun too! Handling is excellent, ride is definitely on the firm side. Show details
STi