Subaru Levorg

• Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Beth089perth

Love it! But! All owners will tell you the suspension is painful at times

Purchased in October 2019 at Holden Dealers for $32,000.00.

David Pingiaro
David PingiaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would I buy another Levorg after owning one for 4 years ?

As a performance car addict and having owned 2 WRX’s ,Evo 10 and Focus RS plus a Mustang GT I can honestly say with all the Levorg’s suspension issues I absolutely love this car ( not the CVT) ! If it was a manual I would be in heaven !

Purchased in January 2017.

SubaruSubaru Australia

Hi @ David, Thank you so much for your review! If we could ask one favour, we would love to see your review on Google reviews as well. Happy driving! The Subaru Team.

Luke DEVLINGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2018 - LEVORG - 2 year honest review.

Purchased in February 2018 at Subaru Dealers for $55,000.00.

TallMountain
TallMountainVictoria

A great package, really enjoying my Levorg 2.0 STI so far

• +8Thumbnail

Purchased in September 2020.

SubaruSubaru Australia

Do not buy!! Gearbox shudder Is ‘normal’

I have a 2016 2.0L GT Levorg. This was my dream car, what a nightmare it has turned out to be!! At 25000kms we had a new gearbox installed because of a shudder, at 30000kms we had another new gearbox Installed because of a shudder, unfortunately the shudder returned and now we are advised that ALL Levorgs have a gearbox shudder and it is normal operation of the CVT. The Subaru dealers have done all they can to help but unfortunately Subaru head office Refuse to help. Now stuck with a lemon I can’t sell. Advice; avoid the Levorg like the plague!!

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
vorg19
vorg19Hunter Region, NSW

Great car, shame about the ride

guitaradam2000
guitaradam2000

Modifications required to bring it "up to scratch". Suspension is bad. Reliability issues.

Purchased in November 2019.

O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible Suspension

Just purchased a 2019 MY20 Subaru Levorg GT-S just before Christmas. Love the car but, this has the worst suspension in the world. I'm not driving it on a race track, Rebound is terrible! Suspension bottoms out on small pot holes and over speed bumps. Someone will get killed driving this car and I guess this is when Subaru Australia might listen.

Purchased in December 2019.

SubaruSubaru Australia

Hi @O.O, We are sorry to hear of your experience with your Levorg. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@subaru.com.au and our Customer Relations Team will be happy to look into this for you.

O.O

Yes I have and was told the car passes Australian compliance. Obviously they have never driven the car

Great car, Great Value

Used for my daily 50km commute and recreation/camping a couple of times a month. Several long interstate trips as well. Reasonably economical, very comfortable and I'm bigger than average! Controls and accessories all work very well for me and absolutely meet expectations of a modern car. Wish there was a HUD. 2.0 litre Sti motor has plenty of power. Manual sports modes are fun too! Handling is excellent, ride is definitely on the firm side.

Purchased in April 2019 at Subaru Dealers for $47,000.00.

STi

Completely different experience to the ones that have complained.

Purchased in February 2019.

STi

Further, if you're after an SUV with SUV suspension so that you don't need to slow down for speed humps, then the Levorg is not the car for you. The Levorg has firm suspension which has been tuned for handling.

Paul
PaulMelbourne

Unfinished design - extremely disappointed

BadgeYes
Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharna Ewing
Sharna Ewing

Luxury, Sporty... in a Wagon!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Peter B
Peter BTamworth

Horrendous Suspension...

BadgeYes
Date PurchasedJune 2016
Scott Houston
Scott Houston

Excellent vehicle with one major issue

Overall i love this vehicle, ample power from the 2.0L turbo, ok fuel economy, spacious for my family and looks great. Only issue i have is the suspension which is not good enough. Driving in country areas where the roads are not flat at times the car feels like its about to bottom out. There has been times drinks have spilt due to how bumpy it gets. subaru australia has given me the usual response and no real help.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

The Borg after 4 months

Date PurchasedAug 2017

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneasked

I wrote a letter and sent an email to Subaru Australia customer relations about the suspension in my GT-S. They didn't even have the courtesy to reply, let alone try to work with me for a solution. What is the next steps an owner can take when abandoned by the Australian reseller?

Luke DEVLIN

I dunno. Consumer affairs?

Beth089

What is the actual issue?

SubaruSubaru Australia

Hi Mark, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from our Customer Relations Team. Could you please advise further details so we can help locate your email? We look forward in a response.
Regards
The Subaru Team

jor
jorasked

How do i do better fuel economy?

Bamboo4U
Bamboo4U

You get better fuel economy by not planting the foot on the accelerator! The Levorg goes pretty quick when you ask it - but watch the fuel gauge go down with it! I have found when traveling long distances on the most expensive fuel, I can get down to 6.8 litres per 100k, using cruise control.

Steve Chenoweth
Steve Chenowethasked

Is this GT or the GT-S model? I have heard mixed reports about the GT-S being a little firm for day to day driving. I found the GT fine upon test but yet to try the GT-s

Jose
Jose

Yes. GT-S has firmer shock absorber than the GT. It is firmer in ride.

Get an answer from our members and Subaru Australia representatives