Subaru Levorg

• Comfort
  • Features

David Pingiaro

David PingiaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would I buy another Levorg after owning one for 4 years ?

As a performance car addict and having owned 2 WRX’s ,Evo 10 and Focus RS plus a Mustang GT I can honestly say with all the Levorg’s suspension issues I absolutely love this car ( not the CVT) ! If it was a manual I would be in heaven !

Purchased in January 2017.

Luke DEVLIN

Luke DEVLINGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2018 - LEVORG - 2 year honest review.

Purchased in February 2018 at Subaru Dealers for $55,000.00.

TallMountain

TallMountainVictoria

A great package, really enjoying my Levorg 2.0 STI so far

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in September 2020.

Find out how Subaru Levorg compares to other Wagons

Do not buy!! Gearbox shudder Is ‘normal’

I have a 2016 2.0L GT Levorg. This was my dream car, what a nightmare it has turned out to be!! At 25000kms we had a new gearbox installed because of a shudder, at 30000kms we had another new gearbox Installed because of a shudder, unfortunately the shudder returned and now we are advised that ALL Levorgs have a gearbox shudder and it is normal operation of the CVT. The Subaru dealers have done all they can to help but unfortunately Subaru head office Refuse to help. Now stuck with a lemon I can’t sell. Advice; avoid the Levorg like the plague!!

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
vorg19

vorg19Hunter Region, NSW

Great car, shame about the ride

guitaradam2000

guitaradam2000

With some modifications it can be great. Yes, suspension is bad.

Purchased in November 2019.

O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible Suspension

Just purchased a 2019 MY20 Subaru Levorg GT-S just before Christmas. Love the car but, this has the worst suspension in the world. I'm not driving it on a race track, Rebound is terrible! Suspension bottoms out on small pot holes and over speed bumps. Someone will get killed driving this car and I guess this is when Subaru Australia might listen.

Purchased in December 2019.

SubaruSubaru Australia

Hi @O.O, We are sorry to hear of your experience with your Levorg. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@subaru.com.au and our Customer Relations Team will be happy to look into this for you.

O.O

Yes I have and was told the car passes Australian compliance. Obviously they have never driven the car

Great car, Great Value

Used for my daily 50km commute and recreation/camping a couple of times a month. Several long interstate trips as well. Reasonably economical, very comfortable and I'm bigger than average! Controls and accessories all work very well for me and absolutely meet expectations of a modern car. Wish there was a HUD. 2.0 litre Sti motor has plenty of power. Manual sports modes are fun too! Handling is excellent, ride is definitely on the firm side.

Purchased in April 2019 at Subaru Dealers for $47,000.00.

STi

Completely different experience to the ones that have complained.

Purchased in February 2019.

STi

Further, if you're after an SUV with SUV suspension so that you don't need to slow down for speed humps, then the Levorg is not the car for you. The Levorg has firm suspension which has been tuned for handling.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Unfinished design - extremely disappointed

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharna Ewing

Sharna Ewing

Luxury, Sporty... in a Wagon!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Peter B

Peter BTamworth

Horrendous Suspension...

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Scott Houston

Scott Houston

Excellent vehicle with one major issue

Overall i love this vehicle, ample power from the 2.0L turbo, ok fuel economy, spacious for my family and looks great. Only issue i have is the suspension which is not good enough. Driving in country areas where the roads are not flat at times the car feels like its about to bottom out. There has been times drinks have spilt due to how bumpy it gets. subaru australia has given me the usual response and no real help.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

The Borg after 4 months

Date PurchasedAug 2017
J.oliverz

J.oliverzSydney

Why have SUV, if you can have bigger boot at near perfect ride height

Took my time before biting the bullet and got myself a true all round performer. Family car when they are in it and performance when not. Best of both worlds for me. Has most of the high tech goodies, which still lets me drive the way I want to and not baby me. I can get plenty of heads turning for its good looks. My pearl white the pick of colours, truly highlighting each of the edgy muscular lines along the body. Fuel wise I am looking at around 10-11l/100kms. Push it hard and you might see it go up to 14l. Suspensions are bit bouncy for my like, coming from a corolla. Audio/speaker system demands an upgrade, rest very happy with the purchase. Lets see how it goes over the next 5 year warranty period.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

The Traveller

The TravellerMelbourne

Wagons are back baby.

This Levorg is a super wagon. On the track or winding roads you’ll begin to feel like you are wearing it rather than driving it – so good is the connection between the road, car and driver. A wagon with better boot space and towing capacity than many small SUVs and a billion times more fun to drive

TransmissionCVT Transmission
Date PurchasedDec 2016

Bamboo4UMelbourne

Nice quality build, plenty of space without going SUV.

Date PurchasedNov 2016