Suncamper Sherwood

3.9

Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent for my needs.

Love it. It drives really well, like a car.
Beautifully fitted interior.
Good size 3way fridge.
A little gutless and doesn’t like really windy days.
I would highly recommend it, especially for singles as the beds aren’t huge.

Purchased in April 2015.

ChubbySydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic unit love it.

We shopped around and the Sherwood was perfect in every way. Size of unit, comfort, sturdy. It is extremely easy to drive, we tried larger units and from major makers but were not happy with the finish inside. They drove like a truck. We purchased the 2 wheel version but when we upgrade next we would maybe look at the 4 wheel type but really that's a way off. The wife and I couldn't recommend them more highly. Customer service by the team is better than other company's we spoke to.

Mike KSydney, NSW

Good design. 80% Perfect. BUT workmanship inside looks like it was done by a unsupervised 1st year a

Campervans

Find out how Suncamper Sherwood compares to other Campervans

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR MOTORHOME ON CONSIGNMENT WITH SUNCAMPER

Prue Wright

Prue WrightCentral West, NSW

The Toyota is great; the expensive box on the back is fraught with problems

From day one this vehicle has been a headache. The concept is good, but the quality of workmanship atrocious. This vehicle has been back to the factory so many times it is beyond ridiculous. As well as the frequent build and equipment issues, every time it comes back there is some other damage done by careless workmen. As soon as the money is taken, they don't give a damn. I have been asking for a refund from the start, and keep getting "give us another chance"

traveller Joe

traveller JoeSydney

The best of its kind by far

WM

WMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great RV

We recently purchased a second hand Suncamper Sherwood,2 years old with 16000km.It is great to drive,well built,and cruises along in easy style on the highway.The rear and side window views are excellent and although a bit more room would be handy the ease of parking makes up for that..We have been driving for 6 weeks without any problems.Solar Panels ,an extra battery and Satellite TV Dish have made it near perfect.Great little vehicle.Definately 5 star.
Easy to park and drive.Comfortable.
Cruise conrrol,central locking and electric mirrors would be good

Life wasn't meant to be this good!

It is always an exciting time planning a trip into the outback in our 4WD Suncamper Sherwood motorhome. This is now a regular ocurrence every 3 to 4 months, departing Victoria and heading north.
The Suncamper is easy to drive and park and has all the possible creature comforts for the outback. The 180 degree window views at the back allows us to view all the scenery around us whenever we stop.
Quite frequently our Suncamper is a point of interest from people who are considering a caravan or motorhome to go holidaying around Australia.
Our Suncamper is a wonderful lifestyle

Really neat little motorhome!!

Small and easy to drive but still spacious inside. Easy to use and practical layout. Well built. A joy to drive and stay in. Well insulated.
Well built, spacious, huge windows.
Gas box key was a little sticky.

Campervans

Find out how Suncamper Sherwood compares to other Campervans

Bruce manning

Bruce manningasked

how to open cover over the window over on double bed

Chubby

Hi Bruce i would be more than happy to help but not 100%sure of what you are trying to do. Let me know and I will try and help out.

Marlene Casked

Has anyone experience a leak in front corner of their camper under the bed. I thought I had solved the problem but heavy rain it's back thanks Marlene

Mike K

Can’t help you there but I would take the mattress out and see if you can see where it is coming in while someone is outside with a hose

Chubby

Hi we have a later Sherwood and had no issues however our first motorhome called a Safari built on a Ford. It actually had a small tap on the underside of the corner for that very reason. Sorry I cant help further.

Mike Lewisasked

Have a 2.7 ltr hilux petrol 2x4 sherwood and was wondering if anyone can give me rough figures on litres per 100 ks. Thanks Mick,

Mike K

Can’t really help you there as I have a diesel Sherwood but I did have a 2000 model 2.7 dual cab 4x4 once which I towed a small pop top caravan with and it liked a drink.

Thanks,