Suncorp Term Deposit

Suncorp Term Deposit

Brilliant

In setting up Suncorp accounts I found the staff know what they are doing. I had a difficult structure to set up and no-one in a couple of other banks I tried could answer my questions! The term deposit rates are relatively good but overall I think the bank is great. I have only been with them for a year and have been very impressed.

Excellent no-problem, no fuss service. I look forward to maturity of the term deposit! I would recommend them to anyone, and have already done so to family.
I found the staff to provide a very helpful and responsive service. Financial information was calculated out for me on the spot, no need for an appointment. The branch (in Tas) was accessible and inviting. The term deposit account was set up with minimal fuss and time. All information was provided for me in a plastic wallet: easy to keep tabs on. Most importantly at the time, ie August 2010, the rate offered was higher than banks and credit unions: I checked with them all.
Nothing to dislike, really. They don't seem to advertise in Tasmania though. I don't know how many people ever notice the branch office.