Suncorp Visa Debit

2.8
    ANDREW
    ANDREWBundaberg

Suncorp Visa card

Never works on line at government agencies.
    I always have to ring them to get this fixed then they always tell me i changed it. No I did not.
    Poor service SUNCORP. And you phone staff have attitude and not positive.

Suncorp Debit Card - When a debit card is actually just a credit card!!

I was charged with a $40 dollar honour fee when I used this card at Bunnings - I didn't have sufficient funds in this account - I do have substantial funds in other accounts with Suncorp - I would have expected that a debit card can only be used when there is funds on it - silly me. Think I'll get a Load and Go debit card from Australia Post. Are their costs really $40 - ACCC?
    Makes it an easy decision to go somewhere else.
    Isn't really a debit card, and the customer service is a laugh

ellsey
    ellsey

I currently get a free account as a student with no ATM fees in NSW as their own ATMs are mostly located in QLD.
    Their internet banking portal was recently upgraded and is very intuitive to use. The only problem is that their website is unaccessible from some places depending on the proxy settings, whilst other banks don't have this issue that I know of.
    No ATM fees, no account keeping fees for students
    Very few branches.

Transaction Accounts

Find out how Suncorp Visa Debit compares to other Transaction Accounts

ren_nay
    ren_nay

having a suncorp visa debit card has made my life a lot easier I dont have nor do i want a credit card but I like to shop online and this was hard to do without a credit card but now that i have my suncorp visa debit card I can shop online and even pay for things over the phone. So far I have had no security issues and I find the monthly fee of $5 to be quite reasonable. For someone of my position (without a credit card) the suncorp visa debit card is perfect.
    no need for a credit card, acepted world wide
    no suncorp atm fees

hahudson
    hahudson

Bad

I used this card for many years. But once I had these transactions just for a dollar or two when I went ot the bank they where not really helpfull tried to take no blame but there was someone else complaining about the same thing I was told because it is not a credit card it did not have the same security you get with a credit card obviosly someone had gotten into there system. I cancelled my card after that as they were not honest about what happend. Thou I did get my money back
    You don't need to use credit
    no credit