2.9

46% · 66 · 46%
Brand Manager for Sunliner? Claim your listing.

Paddy E.
Paddy E.Gippsland, VIC3 posts

Luxury Home on wheel

Had this Monte for 4 years now, had a couple of nimor shake down problems but other then that its fantastic. Plenty of room, lots of extras, you name it ,its got it. Thanks Melb RV. Show details
Josie
JosiePerth, WA

Lack of response

Tried to contact them regarding possible purchase, they actually weren’t interested in answering any of my questions. Just tried to pass me over to a local dealer.
If they don’t want to take to me , then I don’t want to give them my hard earned cash
LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW14 posts

Disappointing

We had a Monti Carlo for some 9 years. The Izusu truck was great but the sun liner product was terrible. We had numerous problems just about everything failed or malfunctioned.
But the most concerning issue was the attitude of the dealer and Sunliner who were both soooo unhelpful and really didn’t want to know us once we drove out of the showroom.
Sold and bought a Jayco what and difference, while we have had some issues, Jayco Newcastle could mot have been more helpful.
 Show details
ts73
ts733 posts

Monte Carlo

absolute luxury ...did the lap of Oz in it .Had no no major problems just minor stuff , amazing to drive ....would recommend if you want to travel in luxury. Any repairs we just got done locally....
Carl Naessens
Carl Naessens16 posts

Pre sale shows post sale support

Reached out three times about purchasing top-of-range camper and no one replied. Sunliner was my only choice from start but given pre-purchase response, absolutely scared about post-purchase support. Just placed 10% (20k) deposit with competitor. Must be great to be in position to not reply to potential customers. Wish I had business like this. Not only lost customer, but detractor.
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Motorhome ,terrible quality control

We are very happy with our new Motorhome now ,thanks to the boys at sunshine RV,only for them this would of had a different ending .we have had just about everything electronic go wrong with our montecarlo ,and yes we are seasoned travelers for the last ten years,when you pay for the best you expect the best ,you have fantastic dealers Sunliner ,though you need to pick your game up and make sure things work properly as they should,and do some product testing,we have had all the things fixed now and really love the monte ,and a really big thank you to the boys at sunshine RV.cheers. Show details
Johnsu
JohnsuIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Sunliner and a flat tow system

I purchased the flat tow system from Jason in loganholme for $5,600 fitted Penrith RV wanted $9,800 for exactly the same system how is reasonable. Also Penrith RV couldn't care less about you with No customer support or follow up. My recommendation is don't use them for anything for repairs try RVGO in Sydney or Sunshine State in Brisbane.

Rodney
RodneyMelb

Isuzu Monte truck & RV combo

Has all the comforts of home whilst on a reliable chassis that has never let me down.

Had a few electrical teething issues, but Melb RV sort it all out.

As a long term traveler, the monte suits me well.

DaleB
DaleBMelbourne

Chasser 75
Chasser 75Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Dangerous mounting of fire Bottle

I accidentally bumped the fire bottle mounted near the door and the bottle fell off the wall, on examination I found the fire bottle was only mounted using small PK screws onto the 10mm backing, this is extremely dangerous as the bottle is heavy and in an accident could cause serious injuries, I am re mounting the bottle using 6mm by 25 mm screws/washers (large) and dome nuts, Sunliner Motor homes is guilty of very shoddy workmanship and I am now very concerned about other items that are mounted in the unit.

Peter
Peterport macquarie3 posts

Peter W
Peter WDubbo2 posts

So many problems!!!

In March 2014 we purchased a new Sunliner Monte Carlo 72 from a major NSW dealer .Since purchase we have had numerous problems and could not recommend this unit or these companies to anyone. Dealings with Sunliner direct have been horrific and fruitless, their customer relations leave a lot to be desired , it appears as the consumer we are left hi and dry.We are keen to hear from like owners whom have purchased new Monte Carlo units in the last 4 years to hear your stories, especially relating to electrical problems and the size of the generator supplied with the unit.

Jean
JeanNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

MarkandLynn
MarkandLynn

Hi guys. Ive tried to contact Sunliner. The provided email page fails due to error constantly. The find a local dealer repeatedly comes up with unable to find error.
We live in Brisbane.
We just want to maintain our acrylic windows that Dometic Australia has no record of. Hatches the same. Informed Sunliner may have imported directly from over seas.
So basically it appears only Sunliner can supply their parts.
So Sunliner Motorhomes, any one, other grey nomads.
Have Sunliner Motorhomes been constructed without service parts to replace as required ?
How do customers fix and maintain their Sunliner Motorhomes.
ITS TAKEN 4 YEARS AND WE STILL CANT GET REPLACEMENTS.

Rocky W.
Rocky W.

Hi all, we have a 2007 Sunliner Monte Carlo and suddenly the down lights have stopped working. Is there a fuse anywhere I need to check as I can't figure out where the problem is. Thanks in advance.

Fabio
Fabio

Where is the fuse panel cheers

See all Sunliner Monte Carlo questions

CategoryCampervans
Release date

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Sunliner? Claim your listing.