Sunliner Monte Carlo

3.1

ts73

ts73

Monte Carlo

absolute luxury ...did the lap of Oz in it .Had no no major problems just minor stuff , amazing to drive ....would recommend if you want to travel in luxury. Any repairs we just got done locally....

Carl Naessens

Pre sale shows post sale support

Reached out three times about purchasing top-of-range camper and no one replied. Sunliner was my only choice from start but given pre-purchase response, absolutely scared about post-purchase support. Just placed 10% (20k) deposit with competitor. Must be great to be in position to not reply to potential customers. Wish I had business like this. Not only lost customer, but detractor.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Motorhome ,terrible quality control.

We are very happy with our new Motorhome now ,thanks to the boys at sunshine RV,only for them this would of had a different ending .we have had just about everything electronic go wrong with our montecarlo ,and yes we are seasoned travelers for the last ten years,when you pay for the best you expect the best ,you have fantastic dealers Sunliner ,though you need to pick your game up and make sure things work properly as they should,and do some product testing,we have had all the things fixed now and really love the monte ,and a really big thank you to the boys at sunshine RV.cheers.

Purchased in May 2018 at Sunsinestate rv Qld for A$290,000.00.

Campervans

Find out how Sunliner Monte Carlo compares to other Campervans

Johnsu

JohnsuIllawarra, NSW

Sunliner and a flat tow system

I purchased the flat tow system from Jason in loganholme for $5,600 fitted Penrith RV wanted $9,800 for exactly the same system how is reasonable. Also Penrith RV couldn't care less about you with No customer support or follow up. My recommendation is don't use them for anything for repairs try RVGO in Sydney or Sunshine State in Brisbane.

Rodney

RodneyMelb

Isuzu Monte truck & RV combo

Has all the comforts of home whilst on a reliable chassis that has never let me down.
Had a few electrical teething issues, but Melb RV sort it all out.
As a long term traveler, the monte suits me well.

DaleB

DaleBMelbourne

Incredible Vehicle - we are living the dream

Chasser 75

Chasser 75Moss Vale

Dangerous mounting of fire Bottle

I accidentally bumped the fire bottle mounted near the door and the bottle fell off the wall, on examination I found the fire bottle was only mounted using small PK screws onto the 10mm backing, this is extremely dangerous as the bottle is heavy and in an accident could cause serious injuries, I am re mounting the bottle using 6mm by 25 mm screws/washers (large) and dome nuts, Sunliner Motor homes is guilty of very shoddy workmanship and I am now very concerned about other items that are mounted in the unit.

Peter

Peterport macquarie

promise the world and give nothing

Peter W

Peter WDubbo

So many problems!!!

In March 2014 we purchased a new Sunliner Monte Carlo 72 from a major NSW dealer .Since purchase we have had numerous problems and could not recommend this unit or these companies to anyone. Dealings with Sunliner direct have been horrific and fruitless, their customer relations leave a lot to be desired , it appears as the consumer we are left hi and dry.We are keen to hear from like owners whom have purchased new Monte Carlo units in the last 4 years to hear your stories, especially relating to electrical problems and the size of the generator supplied with the unit.

Campervans

Find out how Sunliner Monte Carlo compares to other Campervans

LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Monte Carlo

We have a Monte Carlo love the vehicle but can't deal with Sunliner the comments i read about the management are all true.They are arrogant at the best.We have had 5 years of trying to get problems fixed by them and AMH,.In exasperation was going to trade in.Then we went to RVGO and he solved all the problems that Sunliner and AMH couldn't or wouldn't fix. RVGO found the problems and fixed in two days.We are now off again so relieved that we now have found somebody who it honest and genuine just the complete opposite of those other (can't say here)

Lynne

Got rid of the monte and guess what bought a Jayco caravan for quarter the price from Newcastle OMG what a complete turnaround in quality of product and service love Jayco

Fabulous bathroom!

Lawrie1941
Lawrie1941

pam

pamasked

I have a 2009 Monte Carlo and cannot find the 12V fuse box. Any clues?

Carl Naessens

I don’t own a Monte Carlo, but I’m about to put money down on a very expensive 200 K motorhome with Sunliner but after reading this forum - I’m having very very grave concerns. Whether the motorhome is 150/180/200 doesn’t make much difference if the warranty and follow-up support doesn’t stack up. I’m glad in a way as I was gonna head up on Monday to put my deposit down

David Vermaak

David Vermaakasked

Sunliner monte carlo MC3 = Isuzu NQR
What is the height between seat level and ground level?

D Fenwick

D Fenwickasked

There appears to be a leak around the back spoiler on the top of our 2006 Monte Carlo sun liner how do you remove to seal it