Swiss Dent Extreme Whitening

Swiss Dent Extreme Whitening

LilithMelbourne

Onto my second tube and still happy!! Forgot about my yellow teeth issues altogether

AM2013

AM2013victoria

Whitening toothpaste that actually worked

I have tried so many different toothpaste brands over the years that promise to whiten my teeth and I always find that I'm left dissapointed. This is truly the first time I have seen a difference. After using swissdent for 3 weeks my sister actually commented on how white my teeth looked. I think its very important to look after your teeth since we only get one adult set.
loved the flavour and beautiful packaging

I still love it

I love coffee and tea and unfortunately my teeth have an off white color to it. Its expensive going to the dentist to get it whitened, so instead I use the swiss dent extreme whitening to keep my teeth clean and white. It truly is the best whitening toothpaste and I recommend you try it for yourself if you have the same problems like I do with my teeth. I have been using it now for a while and still haven't changed my mind about it.
Reliable, does what it is supposed to

Cristina

Cristina

Whitening Toothpaste That Actually Works!!!

I am an avid coffee drinker and my teeth are proof..or were proof, until I used Swiss Dent!
It's amazing! The best whitening toothpaste available! Noticeable results appeared quickly and it's pleasant tasting in comparison to other whitening products. Teeth whitening has never been easier as I could easily substitute this product into my daily routine and actually see the difference! Simply amazing!!!
easy, fast results

Sis70

Great product, easy to use, highly recommend it!
I have been using it for a couple of weeks and can see and feel a change. My teeth definitely look whiter but the smoothness and cleanliness I feeling on my teeth is great. Try it yourself and see! The product works, its cost appropriate considering where it's made and its ingredients and it looks classy too!!
Definitely the results it gives and price you pay for a top end product.

Truely works! Tastes great, leaves mouth feeling refreshed and teeth smooth and Clean.

I am a 42 year old woman, and have been suspicious of all these so called "whitening toothpastes" and having used many other toothpaste that are on our supermarket shelves throughout the years I can finally say that I have found a toothpaste that ACTUALLY WORKS. My teeth have changed colour and have certaining appeared whiter to lots of my friends in about 2 weeks. I say to you all out there look into it and give it a go, you will not be disappointed and you will contiue to use it and I am sure you will also recommend it to your friends and family as I have. NO 1. TOOTHPASTE.
I enjoy the taste as it's not too strong, it's effective and truely works as well as it being pleasing to the eye.

Best Whitening Toothpaste Ever!

What an amazing toothpaste. As an avid coffee drinker for many years, my teeth have been discoloured. I have tried many whitening products but nothing like Swiss Dent. Affordable, Effective and Simple what more could i ask for? The results were noticeable after only three days of use. Defintely the best whitening toothpaste ever!
immediate noticable results!

Bek112

Bek112Melb,vic

Fantastic Product! Highly Recommend 5 Stars!

Fantastic Product! I have been using the Swiss dent Extreme (red packaging) Day and Night for less then two weeks.... Not only have I noticed a big difference, Several of my friends and family members have too! I now have a few orders from the relos to buy them some when I get my next tube. Deffinately highly recommend you give it a try and see the results for yourself! =D
Easy, Tastes great, Fast results

Rosa.68

Rosa.68Melbourne

Best Toothpaste with the best whitening I have ever used - it really works!

I love it, it really does work, I am a 44 year old women that has tried everything and nothing has worked like this product. I noticed that my teeth were much whiter after just using it for just 1 week. I have drunk lots of coffee and over the years, and have found it very hard to get rid of the stains. Also my teeth are very sensitive and this toothpaste doesn't make my gums bleed. The taste is great and the tube has a good seal with no waste. The price is incredibility reasonable considering the superior product that it is. Finally, I have found what I have been looking for in a toothpaste.