T2008, T2000

• Smell

JenW
JenWSydney, NSW

Stopped working after 6 uses

My review supports what everyone else has reported. I bought the Vapor Pro 2 months ago and have used it 6 times and it has just stopped working. Used as directed and now it is dead. Very dissapointing as I was actually happy with the product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $48.99.

UnhappyVictoria

Worst product conceivable

Bought one unit about a year ago and the electricity supply cable Was faulty and the switch light kept going on and off. Ditched it and bought another unit about 2 weeks ago (August 2020) and gues what ? Same issue. Utter crap I want a total refund for both units.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $48.90.

EvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This should be recalled before ot kills someone.

I only half fill it and still spits boiling water. Ruined my carpet with boiling water spitting out. Burnt my sons hand from super hot small stream vent. Very loud and no one can sleep with it on. Safety switch doesn't work because the faulty design spits water directly to the electrical switch. I wake up with it smelling like burnt plastic because it doesn't turn off when it runs out of water. This company should recall this badly designed product before it kills someone.

Purchased in March 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $69.00.

Sue
SueQueensland

Dangerous product and company couldn't care less

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $79.99.

Humphs
HumphsSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good after 5 uses.

Very happy with this product. I was a little concerned that it might set off the internal smoke unit but it appears to be fine at this stage after 5 use

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $43.99.

DANGEROUS !

Worked OK for a few months, started spurting water, soaked the carpet and a burnt smell. Cleaned and checked it only to get an electric shock.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Smell
Jet be
Jet be

5 years still working

Haven't experienced a better quality product

It's quiet lasts the night and never had to do. Anything in 5 years.

In dry and. Cold weather we. Turn. It. On. Every night

As long as you use taav inhalers it's going. To last forever

Purchased in September 2014 at Priceline for $50.00.

100% Don't Recommend!

Do Not recommend this product for all the same reasons as all the other reviews...(unless of course you like the sound of a very noisy kettle bubbling and spluttering all night!)

Purchased in September 2019.

walkinstead
walkinsteadSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So noisy

Bought this product for adult with sinus. So noisy, sounds like the kettle is boiling all night and won't shut off. Can't open to clean. I read a few reviews and nobody said it was noisy.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $46.00.

Hedy
HedyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfortunately, it stopped working well after only a few uses

After working perfectly well a few times (quiet and effective), my unit began making loud, bubbling sounds. A few times later, the bubbling sounds changed to become very loud, periodic bursts at very short intervals keeping us awake. Upon further investigation, I found my carpet soaked through and hot bubbling water running down to the on/off switch. I thought the unit needed cleaning, so I bought the Taav cleaning tablets, only to find that I couldn't fit the tablets in the grill. I looked up the Taav Pro website...and found that others have had the same experience with the bubbling over and the tablets. Can't remember what I paid for it, but that's bubbled away, for sure! I will not be buying this product again.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Iggy
IggySouth East Queensland, QLD

It's my go-to vaporiser

I have tried a few different vaporizers over the years and find this one the best. Purchased from The Chemist Warehouse at Nerang QLD it is the least expensive and simply works. The plug sometimes needs a bit of a push but when it's on it provides a steady stream of mist all night helping me sleep. I think it has a 5 year warranty as well.

Chanel Forbes
Chanel ForbesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dangerous!

I used Taav for a week with my 3mo’s first cold. We woke up with the room really hazy and a burnt electrical smell. We had really dry and sore sinuses. Dangerous, don’t buy!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

vcat11
vcat11AU

Pathetic

Lasted 2 months. Bought from chemist warehouse. Product is a pure waste of money and poorly manufactured. Cuts out 15 minutes after its powered on. Easily the worst product in the market.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $43.99.

Noise Level

Worst product !!! Don’t waste money!!

This is simply a piece of crap which smells bad while using. Also main problem with mine 2 days old purchase is, its spilling too much water out of the unit rather than steam! Not over filled still worst! So please don’t even think about to buy this product. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $46.00.

Jenny L
Jenny LWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unable to clean

I don't like this product. I crushed the cleaning tablets because they don't fit through the grill. I noticed mould on the base but because it's a sealed unit I can't get to the mould to clean it. I soaked in Hydrogen Peroxide and water but the mould is still there. Useless product!! I will throw it in the bin, not paying to send it back, especially after reading the other reviews.....fire!!

Purchased in March 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Shareen K.
Shareen K.asked
TAAV Vaporaire T2008

I just bought this model and it’s operating ok except that it makes a lot of noise like boiling water rumbling. Have had other models in the past and they have all been silent. Any comments ?

Unhappy

The unit I possess also makes a noise but it’s not pronounced. I can only suggest to be safe, that you fill the volume of water 2-3 fingers below the water line. If the bubbling boiling water ispurts hot water through the spout, turn off the unit immediately from the electricity supply source and return it to the store.

Leigh A.
Leigh A.asked
TAAV Vaporaire

I have a new vaporpro and the water is filled to 1cm under the fill line. every 2 minutes it spits the water out the hole on top and ends up all over ground. What would be the issue? Or do I need to take it back for a fefund

Evan

Take it back for a refund or the water will dribble down and short the switch and eventually burn out, catch fire or electrocute you.

Unhappy

There’s no reason why it should spit hot water intermittently which can be dangerous as you can not only get burnt but if the water comes in contact with the electrical components it can short-circuit the entire electrical system in your house. Hopefully you have safely switches installed.

Vicki coggan
Vicki cogganasked
TAAV Vaporaire T2008

How do i take the top off my vapor ?

Unhappy

Sadly, you cannot and don’t attempt to lest you damage the unit. I suspect you want to clean it and to do this you need to purchase tablets (instructions on tablet bottle). The tablets will loosen and break down the mineral deposit built up on the electrodes. I have not used the tablets so don’t know how effective they are. I give my unit a good wash under a running tap. Obviously disconnecting the cable before doing so and ensuring the electric points are well and truly dry before I reattach the cable.

Compare both TAAV Vaporaire