1.5

Teaching Staff
2.4
Learning Material
2.2
Brand Manager for TAFE NSW? Claim your listing.

Ruth Less
Ruth LessSydney8 posts

Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Disgusting

Most disgusting organisation I have ever dealt with! I could not complete a course due to my mother dying. NSW TAFE responded with a “tough luck” attitude and made be pay TAFE fee in full. Do not study with TAFE NSW they have zero morals.
Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.Sydney, NSW20 posts

Em S.
Em S.6 posts

Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.3 posts

Staph Infection

Beauty department at Tighes Hill Newcastle is soo putrid and standard are so low I got a full blown staph infection on my face have been paying hundreds since in dermatology appointments to fix what I paid them to do to me.
NOT HAPPY
NOT HAPPYIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Holz
HolzIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Course change without consultation

Enrolled in a Cert III floristry course, arrive to do the course and on the day of starting I get informed sorry Tafe has decided this is no longer a Cert III but has changed to a Cert II and you will have to do another year to complete a Cert III. It went from a Cert III completed in a year to Cert II/III in two years. It is poor form to inform students on the day of starting of the changes. TAFE NSW have a habit of not informing students properly about changes to a course so they can make proper informed decisions whether the course is right for them, which is their obligation and duty of care to students. I do not recommend TAFE NSW.
MEM
MEMCentral West, NSW12 posts

The best

I have never had fault with TAFE NSW they are very helpful more helpful then Open Colleges. I would recommend TAFE NSW.