Target Australia

Target Australia

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Knoll

Knoll

Click and collect - waste of time

I ordered toys as click and collect. Ordered on the 6th of Dec and picked up by 13th. I had to call the store to ask if its available cause I didnt get any email or sms. Thinking its was just a one off mistake, I ordered one again since Im already going to pick up. When I picked up my two orders, there were two missing toys( one from each order) and had to call the store again to inform them about it. Currently waiting for half an hour now just to chase the missing toys. What a bad experience. Never again. I wish I would have check the site before ordering one.

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Reasonable Price

The prices are reasonable, the staff is nice. I ordered a microwave oven that has a reasonable price and guaranteed quality, I reckon. Delivery was prompt and updated by email and SMS during the delivery day. The process of purchasing was simple.

Jack P.

Jack P.Sydney, NSW

Extremely terrible

Ordered the a Lego toy based on the expected 7 days pick up time frame.
Then waited for 2 weeks without any notification. Call the customer service twice. Was waiting on the line for more than 40+ mins. No one answered call. Try online chat, waited for the online queue for 30+mins then finally my turn and the online chat was cancelled. Absolutely hopeless and disgraceful.

Dave H

Dave HSydney

Click and Collect - what a joke - target need reporting to the accc

Absolute joke,
59 mins on hold then cut off!
Products took 7 days longer to collect than stated!
No refund unless you go into store!!!!
Is this legal?
Target you are a joke and have lost a customer!

Somphol B.

Somphol B.Sydney, NSW

Target Online Click and Collect Does Not Understand Its Customer

It said I can collect the order same day. It happily take my order, charge to my credit card straight away. Then, it told me my order is under Review.

Online Order Cancelled - XMas ruined for my son

Placed an order online for XMas present for my son. It was listed in stock and available for local store pickup. It was due for collection today and guess what, the order was cancelled and I found out too late. One week wasted for nothing and now I am scrambling last minute to find that present elsewhere. What a joke!

Never ever click and collect with TARGET!!

I ordered a cutting board that showed that it was available in stock on the 25th of November. I went to pick it up at the store and they said that the order was not processed. I walked through the store and saw the item on the shelve and decided to wait until the item could be retrieved from stock. I went again to pick up the item at TARGET this time they said the item was processed but awaiting delivery. Item was again on the shelf in the store. I was told that if I waited around for 30 minutes I could contact their online store. I left the store stating I would dispute the order.

khan

khan

Never click and collect

My click and collect was due to be picked up on the 2nd of December. When I called customer service on the 9th, they said theyre waiting for a parcel from another store which was due to arrive that day and that Id get the email on the 10th to pick it up. It is now the 10th of December at 8pm and still no email.

Ihateclarkshomes

IhateclarkshomesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible postage time. Very long wait time. Clothing item sent with security tag still on!!! Items always missing

Terrible service will never order online again. Security tags still on clothes!! Very stupid people obviously pack the orders. Items always missing. Slow service. Dont bother ordering online with them

Reviewer

ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE

Returns and Afterpay take way too long through target. You will be left without your purchases and the keep taking payments for weeks till they sort out the return. Clearly understaffed!!

Annoyed customer

Annoyed customerWestern District, VIC

Cancelled my order after telling me stock was available and accepting payment

Matt

Matt

Started live chat to ask a question before buying product worth over $400

Ended up waiting in line for 30 minutes just for the rep to cancel the chat before we even talk. Weird that they are not interested in questions before the sale.

parkerand3girls

parkerand3girlsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ladies swimwear belle curve

I purchased high waisted bikini bottoms with a top also and found them to be quite of high quality. I purchased in store and the staff at coomera westfield are fantastic.

Gregory kearney

Gregory kearneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

Never again would I shop with this lot. Got part of an order from click and collect been waiting over a month for the other part, no contact from them,I been in twice and they say in the pipes.
Get out of the business if you cant handle it and you whinge and shut down stores when people wont shop there.....wonder why.. Now I got to buy another Christmas present more money.

Prab

PrabVictoria Park

Worst click and collect experience

I ordered some clothes through click and collect, a week later still not ready. I went to the store to cancel the order, but they cannot do anything for click and collect orders, I had to call a number which had a wait time of 30 mins.

Mormor

MormorHunter Region, NSW

Took my money and no product available

Fitri

FitriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Customer Service is bad

Karman B.

Karman B.

As it should be...

Recently used Target online for the first time and have to say I was happy with the experience. I placed 2x large orders of various gifts for Christmas. The company offers free deliver if you sped $X dollars (when I ordered it was $85) which is really great considering Big W and K-Mart still charge for delivery no matter how much you spend. My packages arrived promptly and all delicate items I ordered (for example, glass items) were wrapped generously in bubble wrap so nothing arrived damaged. The products appear to be reasonable quality for the $ amount.

Betty D.

Betty D.

Never shop online with Target!

Sandy T.

Sandy T.asked

When will u be getting the bluetooth earphones back in I bought one and they r great and affordable i want to get a couple more for xmas for my kids i am not the only one who wants them alone of ppl have been asking for them too plz get back to me on this

Which ones?

Roannasked

How do you read customer reviews for products on the Target Website..... something seems to have changed because even though a product might be listed with yellow review stars with a number in brackets to indicate how many reviews it has had, these customer reviews are not showing on the product page. Does anyone know whether I should be able to read these reviews? I like to read review to help me choose products.

Roann

Yes, I have emailed them. Still waiting for an answer.

Roann

Firstly to Anyhow. Please don't be condescending when you answer questions. I do know that I should ask Target and I already had, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to discuss this with other Target reviewers in case they have had the same problem. I thought that was the part of the purpose of having a Product Review site. Also, Other customers do often answer questions.

I have just discovered the problem was a compatibility problem with my Firefox Browser which now has been fixed. It was not showing some content (ie the reviews in this instance) on the product description pages. I hope this will help someone else who experiences this problem. I logged into my Firefox account and made sure it was updated and bingo, the reviews appeared on the product pages!

Roann

Thanks for changing your answer Anyhow. That's much more friendly and helpful.
Yes, it's all fix now. At least if anyone else has this problem they might see this conversation and know what to do.

Belynda P.

Belynda P.asked

I bought an item from Kmart doing click and collect, turnaround was 3 hours. Why does target take a minimum of 3 business days especially when the purchased product is in stock at the store item will be picked up from?

sylvia
sylvia

Target will respond

fred f

Target don’t respond here. Contact them directly for an answer