Target Australia

Target Australia

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Rude staff

They force people to use those stupid self serve cash registers, I won't use them ,and the customer care well it's crap ,the guy who rang me from target was a crap ,the way he spoke to me ,I will never set foot in a target store ever again ,specially at stocklands at wetherill park,

No checkout staff

I will not shop at Target again. They no longer have check out service. Whatever happened to customer service? It seems that Target only has contempt for their customers a if the will not serve them.

Rhonda B.

Rhonda B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service

No wonder Target is struggling if they employ rude customer service people like the woman at Tuggerah store a real turn off & it’s the second time. This time as I’m hard of hearing and misheard her instructions she was so rude ‘ that’s what i said’
I won’t be going back !

Shaking head in disbelief - zero stars

Bobbi

BobbiSydney, NSW

Rhodes store

The lady at customer service at Rhodes is a real rude lady. Very arrogant when trying to return something and very smug when I asked if she had refunded all of the items. Why do they employ people that have such a bad attitude. Won’t be shopping there again.

Clare F.

Clare F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not 100% happy

I wont be ordering from target online again! I have been Waiting almost 2 weeks for a delivery,i have had interstate orders come quicker than this :( not 100% happy target

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Click and collect slow, unreliable, sent back even though phoned store and paid for when ordering Rediculous

Sydney_Customer

Sydney_CustomerAustralia

Take payment and then dont have product !!!

Very strange company. Once upon a time the customer would walk out with their purchase, and make payments over time.
With Target you make the payment, and then discover they dont have the product, but might have it in a week. Theyll let you know when its in stock.
I cant imagine how McDonalds would do business if they asked for payment and then said "oh buy the way w dont actually have any burgers today, come back tomorrow"

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great school clothing

Always purchase from Target, fast click and collect and shipping. Recently purchased school clothing for my children, nothing to fault. Good price and good quality clothing, will definitely be purchasing more. Thanks target

One star for one customer service person who actually cared how terrible this service is.

Not one of the products advertised online as being in stock was actually in stock. Target deducted the money from my credit card only to later be told no items were in stock. One took over a week to be located, missing the occasion they were bought for. The other item Target eventually cancelled. I’m still waiting for a refund. Not click and collect. Customer service told me to read the fine print (orders can take up to 10 days although longer in holiday periods etc etc etc). Target perhaps being honest and upfront would be a better store policy. Don’t advertise a product is available if it isn’t.

Poor Website

It works poorly when I want to find something. It is difficult to enter data on my customer details. Like my mailing name and street address details. Pretty clunky when compared to most websites.

Adibabi

AdibabiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Top service

Target have hit a bullseye with their online shopping service.
Ordered a Toaster Tuesday afternoon, it was despatched same day, and arrived country Queensland well packed Thursday afternoon. 48 hours go to whoa !
Couldn't fault the service; I'll be back.

Louis

LouisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

clothes fade but bathers are good quality

I bought my daughter 2 dresses which were beautiful the first time she wore them. After washing them only once the colour started to fade straight away which was really disappointing. The bathers i purchased however are great Don't stretch or fade.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality and terrible clothes

I bought lots of nice summer shorts several years ago and some of them are predictably wearing out, as that's what you get for cheap manufacturing. I have looked every year since for something bright and colourful like those and have been disappointed every time. Their jeans are horrible and I don't like most of the basic t shirts they sell either - the quality is obviously not there.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Lack of response

I just wanted to enquire regarding one of their stock, this simple question was continuously avoided by cutting or muting the phone. Their enquires are replied by lazy simpletons who just avoid the questions rather than just going and checking their store stock. This is Target Narellan.

Claire D.

Claire D.Western Australia

Great

Love going to Target for everything. The quality is up there especially that you pay just a little extra than say Kmart but at least you know it will last longer.
I usually go on to buy kids clothes and toys but they do have other items also.

Anne

Anne

Terrible customer service- thieves

Purchased some items online, they took the money and never delivered the items.

I called Australia post and they confirmed with me that the items have not actually been physically handed in for postage.

When I called up customer service they said they had delivered the items!! I explained they did not as I have not received anything and Australia post has also confirmed that the items were not handed in to be delivered.

I do not recommend anyone shop online with target! Kmart and Big W on the other hand are excellent!

Ange

AngeSydney

Poor online customer service

Customer service is slow and poor for online orders.
Goods very slow to arrive over a month.
I ordered Christmas gifts in November they still havent arrived. Despite multiple calls and emails no answer and no goods. It takes over a week to get any response.
This is the worse online shopping experience ever.

Nym357

Nym357

Perfect!

Always happy with the quality of the products Ive ordered and the prices. Ive always had the best customer service even when theres been a problem target has been understanding and compensated for it

Disgusted