Target Australia

Target Australia

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Holger

HolgerMurray Region, NSW

Poor Quality

I have purchased singlet tops shoe string straps for years. The price has gone down from $12 to $8. As so has the quality. They were out of stock for a while then a new range appeared so took the opportunity to buy more. This stock was far shorter than my previous purchases and the straps were much shorter. Only had removed the tags off one so was able to return the others. I left a review on the Target website however it was not published. Looks as thou they are only interested to let customers know any positive reviews.

Amanda K

Amanda KHunter Region, NSW

Every time I order online - nothing ever arrives....

I have (attempted!?) to purchase a number of items from Target. The items are always listed as available online.
This time - I even received a confirmation that my order was confirmed.
Next day - I get notified I have received a refund - from the company I PAID through. Not Target. Every time. Then nothing. So disappointing - do not bother purchasing online with Target. This has happened for years now - they simply do not care.

JuA

JuA

Very bad Quality

I have bought a pair of pants for my 7 years old daughter, with the first wash all the colours have been mixed and ruined other clothes
Although I have followed the washing instructions

Leisa T.

Leisa T.Hunter Region, NSW

Deserves no stars but requires a choice to submit...

Purchased shapewear underwear yesterday. I washed them today and the seams are all frayed after 1 wash and I have not even worn them yet... Not happy with this product

George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good. No problem.

Bought a pair of Bluetooth earphones, quite cheap, only $20 and collected from Buranda store five days later. Easy and painless transaction. Good overall experience. The real test will be to see what the quality is like. But I don't expect much from $20.

Feedbackguy

FeedbackguyMelbourne

Cancelled order and refund not received

Ordered Lego from Target online and a few days later Target sends an email stating there's no stock and the order is cancelled. No problem with that but I am still watining for the refund after 2 weeks!! The standard reply from customer service is the refund is manually processed and takes a million years to go through.
Firstly, your online inventory should be up to date. And more importantly, your refunds should be prompt and not take ages! I am still waiting for my money!

Update no. 1 - week 3 and money still not refunded

Elizabeth  Turner

Elizabeth TurnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery box with large hole and a broken candle

I just received a delivery from Target ordered on the 22/9/19. The delivery drivers stated that they received the box with a large hole in it when they received it.Inside had 3 candles, orange blossom and one was smashed. The other things were fine, 3 Xmas decorations and a cushion. I cut my finger on the glass from the broken candle. The box had all the thing put on top of the cushion, with nothing wrapped around the glass candles, only the air cushion packaging on top. Even without the whole in the side of the box I don’t think the candles would have made it in one piece.

Mardiana

MardianaSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

I did my online shopping,it was good and quick
But really dissapointed with the customer service when i did click n collect at target broadway ,she was rude , no smile ,and really annoying when she asked me for the id like i am doing something bad..
Never shop there anymore

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service

This is the first time I have purchased online from Target. I made a decision to purchase their higher end clothing range. Well made, very good quality and extremely comfortable. The items came well packaged and offered Free delivery. The quick turn around for delivery time and Australian post service was a plus.

Cheryl Watson

Cheryl WatsonWestern District, VIC

Excellent customer service

Have no complaints from the service provided by Manager & Staff from the Warrnambool Target store.
It is such a pleasure to shop there and commend Jason and his staff for being so helpful and considerate.
Keep up the excellent work.

Unbelievable poor service

Order online everything went smoothly, then got an email saying my order got cancel , now have to wait up to 7 days for refund. Call them up got no help at all from there service team. If you out out stock how did my order got through???

Reviewbrews

ReviewbrewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always out of stock!

Very rude customer service! on three separate occasions they were out of stock I definitely wouldn't recommend go elsewhere, general layout of the store is confusing and unorganised. Don't waste you time!

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible

Ordered a click and collect from a specific store. Got there and i was unable to collect the item. They had plenty of the item in stock but couldn't give me what i paid for because it was coming from another store. Absolutely rubbish policy. Leaving the state today and cannot pick it up another day. Will have to call customer service when it is delivered in store to get a refund. Click and collect is a joke

Jane L.

Jane L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping poor customer service

I ordered doona covers online two weeks ago. And they are still not here! Thank god I ordered the fitted sheets from ikea with the bed- they arrived in two days!

Merryl

MerrylSouthern and Hills, SA

I Feel I Am A Valued Customer

I purchased 6 items from Target online and I am an 'old timer' but no problem.
Target website is easy to navigate and I found exactly what I wanted and at a very good price too.
I was kept informed every step of the way from my order confirmation right through to delivery.

sam

samSydney, NSW

products are not always available , fake advertisement

order the item ,after while cancelled the order and send message i have to wait 7 days to money return to my account what a rubbish , when you dont have the product why advertise , fake advertisenment

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Age fit perfection

I buy most of my granchildrens clothes from Target Hobart. Well made, fashionable, durable and easy to wash.Little people can be dressed well without hefty price tags. Great for sales.

Abysmal

Advised three days when entering order. Five days heard nothing from Target. Extremely rude customer service officer then advised 11 days and that this was standard. Refund has still not been processed.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Slow online delivery

Still waiting for my online order a week later and delivery isn’t expected until Wed. Would have been quicker to pick up from store. Target should be better at this one would think.

Lkirk22

Lkirk22

Long cues

Usually I only write reviews when I like a store or had a positive experice, however, target will be one of the exceptions. There is a lack of self checkouts at my local target with barley any staff working the counters. This means lines can become extremely long and unnecessarily so. I wish they would improve on this aspect of their store as other than that target is a good shop with a wide range of products.

Sandy T.

Sandy T.asked

When will u be getting the bluetooth earphones back in I bought one and they r great and affordable i want to get a couple more for xmas for my kids i am not the only one who wants them alone of ppl have been asking for them too plz get back to me on this

jkl
jkl

i dont why you be asking the question here this is NOT target & they wont answer you here. contact the store & ask them

Only Target has the answer

Roannasked

How do you read customer reviews for products on the Target Website..... something seems to have changed because even though a product might be listed with yellow review stars with a number in brackets to indicate how many reviews it has had, these customer reviews are not showing on the product page. Does anyone know whether I should be able to read these reviews? I like to read review to help me choose products.

Roann

Yes, I have emailed them. Still waiting for an answer.

Roann

Firstly to Anyhow. Please don't be condescending when you answer questions. I do know that I should ask Target and I already had, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to discuss this with other Target reviewers in case they have had the same problem. I thought that was the part of the purpose of having a Product Review site. Also, Other customers do often answer questions.

I have just discovered the problem was a compatibility problem with my Firefox Browser which now has been fixed. It was not showing some content (ie the reviews in this instance) on the product description pages. I hope this will help someone else who experiences this problem. I logged into my Firefox account and made sure it was updated and bingo, the reviews appeared on the product pages!

Roann

Thanks for changing your answer Anyhow. That's much more friendly and helpful.
Yes, it's all fix now. At least if anyone else has this problem they might see this conversation and know what to do.

Belynda P.

Belynda P.asked

I bought an item from Kmart doing click and collect, turnaround was 3 hours. Why does target take a minimum of 3 business days especially when the purchased product is in stock at the store item will be picked up from?

sylvia
sylvia

Target will respond

fred f

Target don’t respond here. Contact them directly for an answer

CategoryShops