Target Australia

Target Australia

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Slow online delivery

Still waiting for my online order a week later and delivery isn’t expected until Wed. Would have been quicker to pick up from store. Target should be better at this one would think.

Long cues

Usually I only write reviews when I like a store or had a positive experice, however, target will be one of the exceptions. There is a lack of self checkouts at my local target with barley any staff working the counters. This means lines can become extremely long and unnecessarily so. I wish they would improve on this aspect of their store as other than that target is a good shop with a wide range of products.

Dyson V6 Animal Extra

Just purchased a Dyson V6 Animal extra for $350 the Dyson itself has a terrible design flaw where by it blows exhaust air into your face when I contact Target customer service regarding this issue and possible exchange I recieved very argumentative indifferent customer service I am hugely disappointed $350 is quite alot for some people I expected so much more from a company like target to assist towards resolving the issue

Do not buy anything for this place

Everyone do not buy anything form target if if you not satisfied you can't return. I bought microwave just one day and return in the next day it hard to use I could not return or even exchange to the bigger one and pay a bit more I have paid.
I always buy things from K Mart if something they always give me return or exchange to another.

Soooo disappointed. Definitely not recommended

The change of opening hours at Target Fulham Gardens

I’m disappointed the opening hours at Fulham have changed. I work full time, and it was great Target being opened at 8:00. Opening at 9:00 is not convenient for me.

Online purchasing made easy!

I've ordered form Target online a few times now and am yet to have a bad experience. If any items arrive damaged, Target are quick to rectify the issue.

Processes are generally simple and easy to follow.

buying an xbox

went to target to buy my first xbox , talked to a young team member who was a user of xbox, he answered all my questions, and held the xbox until i finished my shopping, then i went back and collected it, very good service

Worst delivery

All orders been sent by standard australia post and you cannot track them.
They do never arrive on time.
If you buy multiple items, they will be sent in multiple deliveries from far distance, even not a nearby store!
Terrible.

disappointment with towels

Disappointed with purchase of two Grandeur towels in aqua colour. Have always bought Grandeur and been very pleased with durability and absorption but even after 5-6 washes these do not absorb water or dry effectively. Washed in exactly same manner as all other towels and often with others. The only difference I can find is the dye used. Stay away from aqua....all other colours been excellent

Ordered a toaster but got a kettle!

I ordered online a Sunbeam toaster. When delivered was a Sunbeam kettle. First I was grilled by the customer service person on the phone ~ all the names and addresses I ever used at Target ~ rather than info off my order. My responsibility to return the kettle. Had to print out paperwork and will need to go to post office. I had the parcel delivered to my work so I could avoid the post office in the first place. Now back to the beginning... waiting for my toaster to be delivered. No compensation or sorry. Never buying online at Target again.

Good store. Poor product availability

I shop from target regularly and can’t fault their pricing although product availability is usually scarce. My most recent order was sent out in 2 parcels which didn’t reach me for over a week after placing my order.
The sizing of the clothing varies also..

Great Customer Service

I went to the their local store at Camberwell to return the 2 decorative jars my husband bought. Without questions, they've processed refund right away. Definitely, will continue shopping at Target store/online.

Disgusting service

I visited the Capalaba store last week and I am most disgusted at the lack of service. Impossible to find a staff member for information and then when exiting the store I found that not only you have to purchase a plastic bag but you now have to serve yourself. The only staff member in attendance was a young child who lacked experience. Will not shop at target again
Barbara

Shame !!! On Target Fulham Gardens Gardens

Has to be the worse store I've ever walked in to, for finding clothing and runner shoes for a guy. I walked in & I could not find one pair of runners just a few pairs of trainer shoes, I hope the display didn't take up too much room in your store. It now is ONLY women & kids stuff. Toys & Women's clothes for as far as the eye can see. Talk about sexist. You used to be able to find family variety. Camping, Sports, Outdoor products. Shame !!!! on Targets Market Research Dept, for devising it's new lay out. It's now a Candy shop for kids come Christmas. I hope Mum's have big purses this year.

Target at Swan Hill Victoria.

I visited Target Swan Hill store when I stopped over and could not believe how friendly,lovely and "house proud" they were of their store. One of the nicest I have shopped at, and I am talking at least 15 stores.

Great for pick up but delivery not so great as it takes forever!

Love love the website fast and easy to locate items, items well presented online, quality of products are excellent, after waiting in line for ages to pick up, I then get told to go to the lay by area to pick up, so not clear on instructions of where exactly to pick up. Other than that target has best quality products except for their vacuums.

DO NOT BUY ELECTRONICS FROM HERE

A few years ago, I bought a blender which lasted 4 or 5 uses before the seals all went and it leaked everywhere. And now, I spend every morning yelling at my crap toaster - $40 - for not actually toasting anything. After waiting for ages, no toasting actually occurs, so you pop the toast back in, and then it gets burnt.

Waste of money.

Excellent quality for money

Over the years I have found Target quality to be excellent for the money. I purchase online and in store. My main purchases are from the menswear department. I have found Target supplier’s attention to product finish very good. Sizing is accurate. Target stand by their product and go out of their way to rectify any issue. Customer service is friendly and knowledgeable. Their team members always have a smile, unlike some other chain retailers.

Love the Clothes

I'm lucky to have always lived near a Target as I buy a lot of clothes there. I buy clothes at KMart too but Target clothes are better quality and they last longer, at least one season I find. My mum is a bit of a brand snob yet she always compliments my outfit when I'm wearing something from Target! The homewares are nice too, bought some lovely picture frames and cushions there recently. I've also bought some chairs that are a synthetic woven material and I'm using them outside on the front porch. We have a standard lamp that's about 3 years old and still going strong. I wish they had a bigger range of furniture, that would be the only negative.

Delivery of Item From Target using their courier. Total fail.

So you stay in all day, you check the downstairs letter box twice, then online you see the large article ( a vacumn cleaner) can be collected from the Post Office. !
Stating ' incorrect address' Nope rang Target that's the address. Because I am unable to cart a heavy item back from the PO and I am not prepared to wait in again, I contacted Target and cancelled my purchase. - Good customer service means follow through.

When will u be getting the bluetooth earphones back in I bought one and they r great and affordable i want to get a couple more for xmas for my kids i am not the only one who wants them alone of ppl have been asking for them too plz get back to me on this
i dont why you be asking the question here this is NOT target & they wont answer you here. contact the store & ask themContact Target obviously

How do you read customer reviews for products on the Target Website..... something seems to have changed because even though a product might be listed with yellow review stars with a number in brackets to indicate how many reviews it has had, these customer reviews are not showing on the product page. Does anyone know whether I should be able to read these reviews? I like to read review to help me choose products.
Yes, I have emailed them. Still waiting for an answer.Firstly to Anyhow. Please don't be condescending when you answer questions. I do know that I should ask Target and I already had, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to discuss this with other Target reviewers in case they have had the same problem. I thought that was the part of the purpose of having a Product Review site. Also, Other customers do often answer questions. I have just discovered the problem was a compatibility problem with my Firefox Browser which now has been fixed. It was not showing some content (ie the reviews in this instance) on the product description pages. I hope this will help someone else who experiences this problem. I logged into my Firefox account and made sure it was updated and bingo, the reviews appeared on the product pages!Thanks for changing your answer Anyhow. That's much more friendly and helpful. Yes, it's all fix now. At least if anyone else has this problem they might see this conversation and know what to do.

I bought an item from Kmart doing click and collect, turnaround was 3 hours. Why does target take a minimum of 3 business days especially when the purchased product is in stock at the store item will be picked up from?
Target will respondTarget don’t respond here. Contact them directly for an answer