Target Australia

2.7

Karina

KarinaNorth West, QLD

No Wonder Company is Closing Stores

Placed an order four hours after the release of an item, item was available online for a further 8 plus hours. 24 hours later Target cancels order with insufficient stock. Contact customer service and get generic replies - apparently orders get sent to up to five stores and all of them are out of stock???? This is the third time this has happened in the last two months. Coastal customers appear to be given preference over remotes customers. So disappointed in Target and can understand how they are losing business and shutting down stores. One of the most uncaring, inconsiderate and incompetent companies in Australia.

dan.taylorarcidiaco

dan.taylorarcidiacoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Think twice before buying ANYTHING from Target. Their product fault caused a fire

Jane A.

Jane A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

On-line ordering is a joke

Inam E.

Inam E.Sydney, NSW

Very unreliable!

KarenSeaford

KarenSeafordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online order too slow

It should not take 10 days for an order to be picked and delivered. Order from US takes 12 days. Any halfwitted CEO would realise to compete they have to improve online ordering.

Pippa T

Pippa TPerth WA

DO NOT USE CLICK AND COLLECT

I tried to use Target click and collect again after a horrible experience a few years back. Its worse now. I ordered one pillow and one pillowcase. Three weeks and counting. My local store has them in stock. Email has gone unanswered for 6 days and I've now been on hold on the phone for 27 minutes. If you cannot go to the store to buy your item then expect a huge wait.

BRUNO

BRUNOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought Online 10 packs of Nappies in January 2020. Only 7 were delivered and the order was closed

Christine

ChristineSydney

Misleading stock information

Rachlee

RachleeGeelong, Vic

Hopeless

Delivery took ages but I'm ok with that considering what is going on. I waited on online chat for 20 mins and it got cancelled on me. I waited another 20 mins, and I told them I purchased a clutch with a removable strap and there was no strap.. after waiting ages for reply's all i got was a partial refund of $5 or full refund if I go take back to the store which I replied I'm not going anywhere with the virus going on. So now I have to wait 2 days before they will ring me to sort it out. No help. The scarf I also purchased has a hole in it and the threading had been pulled. Not happy.

EMC

EMCPerth, WA

Target should be advising of delivery delays before taking money

I ordered my son’s birthday present on the 7th April and am still waiting. It’s his birthday tomorrow. Have emailed customer service twice now and just got an auto reply both times. Online tracking was last updated on the 9th April stating awaiting pickup by Australia Post. I don’t know what to do. Target is obviously behind with their deliveries and customer service but I cannot believe they are still taking orders and people’s money when they are unable to deliver in a reasonable timeframe. Will not risk ordering online again.

Zoltan Varga

Zoltan VargaSydney, NSW

NEVER again!

Avoid this chain, terrible customer service and bad products! Competitors at least try harder to serve people. There, it is very hard to find things, the customer service is terrible, and when there is a problem with the product, be prepared, your money is lost.

IANA

IANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Placed an online order for two items. One large and one small. Order accepted and paid. Two days later Target canceled the one item as out of stock. Shipped the smaller item and charged the full delivery fee. Now a $7 item cost $9 for delivery. No answer to multiple emails to both customer service and online shopping. Web chat. When you connect always more than 70 people in queue. When eventually you are number one, the chat cancels. Spent more than an hour on hold to speak to someone who basically said they could not do anything! Have asked to have this escalated. Not expecting a response.

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Missing click and collect

I ordered a click and collect on the 23rd March, a month ago and haven't received my item!!! Three emails to customer service with no reply, a message to Facebook with no reply, phone calls on hold endlessly. You couldn't have worse customer service if you tried! Never again. You've stolen my money as far as I'm concerned

Lesson learnt

I ordered from Target online over two weeks ago and my order still hasn’t arrived!!!
Tried calling customer service and was put on hold for an hour and 15 minutes, so I hung up because I couldn’t wait any longer.
I messaged them through Facebook and no response and through email they didn’t give me any details on where my order is.
I don’t know when to expect my parcel or where it is.

I will never buy online with Target again.

Claire H.

Claire H.Perth, WA

Still waiting !!!

I placed an order on the 6th April with expected delivery date to be Easter Monday 13th April. I expected a few days late due to co-vid and Easter being a very busy time. Then I get an email saying ETA is 20th April. Still nothing !! I am now sending kids back to school and don’t need any of the stuff I ordered so I will be taking it back and getting a refund.

It would have been nice to have known ETA before taking my money. I have since ordered a few more things online from
other stores that have already been delivered within a few days. Also their tracking was very efficient. Next time I buy local from a small business and not Target as they obviously are too busy and do not care anyway !!

Lesson Learnt !!

BByrnes

BByrnesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Go to the top with your complaints!

A month ago I ordered a product and it never arrived. I emailed the managing director of Target and what do you know, I received an immediate refund and a gift card apologizing for the inconvenience. Don't bother chasing Target staff, go straight to the top!

Jo1234

Jo1234

failed to deliver

I ordered my daughters birthday present over a month ago. I received an email that my order is ready to be dispatched, but i still have not received my items. I have tried to contact Target but I just get a generated response back.
I understand that they have had a high number of online orders but if they do not have the items in stock they need to let us know rather then doing nothing.
I am hoping i will receive my monies back through a paypal dispute.
Target have lost a customer

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

NEVER AGAIN! Don’t bother online ordering!

Claire Hall

Claire HallSydney

Online shopping frustrations!

Hey, don’t get me wrong- I love Target. I just wish they had more online staff to cover the obviously inundated systems they are using currently! My sale wasn’t completed!

Olivia

Olivia

Online ordering fail!!!!

Ordered Max Factor blush x 3 online. Paid w afterpay.

Order took nearly 2 weeks to deliver and 2 out of the 3 blushes were used - finger prints in the product.

Went to my local store (St Marys) but the staff inc the manager didnt know how to process the refund. I had to travel to Mt Druitt (Sunday 19.04.20 PM) where a nice guy refunded the money in seconds!