Target Australia

Target Australia

See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Target? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DISAPPOINTED
DISAPPOINTED South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Well Target, its not just me you are not delivering customers orders and keeping their money obviously the excuse of lost order is Targets lies. My order was placed on the 7th June 2021 and apparently my order was lost and they have sold out so a refund was offered and fast forward its now 26th July 2021
No refund, they email and ask for a review one star "Sorry error has occurred try later"

ElleAJay
ElleAJaySydney, NSW

Still waiting for online order 3 weeks later...

Online order three weeks ago, estimated delivery was seven days, still waiting.
Target defer to Couriers Please, Couriers Please subcontract the deliveries out and cannot track my order.
Neither company helping.

rose
roselogan city

Cube shelving and delivery costs.

Shelving.From the middle of the box. Only just unpacked. So this is worth double on the delivery cost, then what it is worth.?? Shame Target. This is in the middle of the box. Not the outside pieces. Torn corners. Not a product quality expected or cost.

mdcb40
mdcb40

Target Censors an honest review

Not happy
Not happyVictoria

Horrible Service

They use Couriers Please for delivery service and their reviews speak for themselves. Still waiting for delivery after 6 weeks and the items are only 22kms away. Rang Target and they were rude, talked over me and no help at all. Will never buy there again

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online ordering

I moved house recently and I did a online order with Target. They set a new store for me to order from which is 40mins away so when I made my order some of the things I wanted were out of stock at my store. I made some substitutes but when I track my order it says there coming from a store location 8 hours away. Why?
Why have a set store location when your not going to deliver from there. So instead of waiting 1 or2 days I will probably have to wait 14 days.

Ares
AresSydney

Order products online from Target but never get it and never get refund

I ordered a $100 worth products from Target online from 19/06/2021 and now 06/07/2021 I haven't received the parcel. Target don't care to solve the problem and say I have to return the products to get refund. But the problem is I never receive them.. So if they never deliver to me, I never get refund. :)
This is last time I buy something from Target. Terrible services compare with Amazon & Kogan.

If you don't contact back to me, I will submit the claim to Fair Trading.

Rhiannon
RhiannonSydney, NSW

Target Penrith! - GREAT STORE

Target Penrith Plaza (Western Sydney, NSW) - the toys and stationary section are ALWAYS kept clean and smick, especially on weekends, which is a pleasant shock as that would no doubt be their busiest days. The aisles are atheistically pleasing and everything is in the section they are suppose to be in. I know not a lot of people will care for stuff like this but credit where credit is due to whoever staff member is in charge of this section/s of the store - YOU'RE KILLING IT!
Definitely makes coming to my local Target more enjoyable compared to other Targets/competing retailers.

Stunningly awful customer service

RUBBISH

a review of your service can only be summed up in one word -ABYSMAL-and given the litany of complaints
i have read from other people who have dealt with you people ,i do not hold a great deal of hope for the
goods arriving..If the goods or the money are not forthcoming my next call will be to Consumer Affairs.
Thank You E.Matthews.

Penny
PennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't order products

Shocking customer service

Phoned and spoke to a customer service agent who could not help me and supplied the wrong information. I requested to speak to a Manager and 24 hours later still waiting for the manager to phone me. I phoned customer service again the following day and was told the manager will call me back. Still waiting.

Kaylah
Kaylah

I can’t believe it’s not customer service!

A customer service experience so ghoulish, your very mortal essence will simultaneously be drained from your still warm corpse, and channeled energetically to a remote underground chamber where Brian Cornell (Target CEO 2014-present) assumedly drinks it from an acrylic wine goblet 2 pack to sustain his earthly vessel. Whence speaking with their team, a pallor sets in and symptoms of Scarlett fever appear shortly after. That is because indeed, with all of the ability (or willingness) the Target customer service helpline have to actually do anything about an issue with your order, you are in as dire straights as a destitute and sickly Victorian era orphan boy.

No refund on three items after 60 days

I bought three items from the Danni Minogue collection and returned them over 60 days ago. Tracked them to the correct returns for target no refund and contacted them about four times. I love the collections but will never order again $200 out of pocket for two months.

Ben
BenBelconnen 2615, ACT

Disgraceful online order process

I placed an online order through Target. I was notified 2 days later by email that the order was on hold. I called customer service and had to go through a length identity check which I passed. I was advised that even though I passed the test my order could still be cancelled.

Target later today sent me an email advising they cancelled my order and allow 7 days for refund. What an absolute joke of a company. You can instantly the my money but delay me refund disgusting customer service. I will never shop Target again.

Read more reviews - page 2