Target Australia

Target Australia

2.6

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad click and collect service

Online orders - instantly rejected

Target have immediately cancelled/rejected my orders for the past week, no reason given. Yet they also charge the card and place a hold on the money, forcing me to use credit instead. I won't be shopping here in the future and it makes sense why they are all shutting down.

Katie B.

Katie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Click + collect and customer service is a complete joke

Find out how Target Australia compares to other Shops

Click and collect a joke...!

frozenkuku

frozenkukuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always under review, rejected orders instant

best way to kick ur customers away, no wonder target kept closing your stores.
Seriously if you want some sales during covid-19 and online shopping, spend some money to improve your website before start to do business

Amr

AmrVictoria

Absolute rubbish.

I placed a pre-order for PS5. A few hours later, after pre-order was gone from all online stores, they sent me an email, saying that my order couldn't be processed. When I asked why my order was canceled, they said they do not know. If you do not know, who should I ask!!!! a bunch of idiots. I wish there was something below one star.

Jacky

JackySydney, NSW

The worst customer service and online shopping experience

Target is absolutely terrible. Make a few orders online, rejected my order for no reason. Try to call them, the staff hang off my call even before I finished talking. Careless for the customer.

Sandyrob

SandyrobNorth West, QLD

no service

I went to Target in Cairns to buy clothes for my grandson, very disappointed with lack of range in size 10 boys and did not buy anything from that department. However grabbed a fathers day book on the way out and couldn't get served. They no longer have staff on checkouts, therefore I will not shop in a store again where one is paying premium prices for cheap product and have to serve myself. I may as well have taken my money overseas, at least you get service. Shame.

Steve

Steve

Target Forest Hill just ripped me off 20% for click and collect FEE!!!!!!

I have just found out the hard way ( Monday, 07 September 2020 )
Target charged me an extra 20% for a toy even though it is click and collect.
How desperate are this company. We need more competition.
Absolute disgrace. They should be reported to Consumer Affairs & ACCC.
Some of their hidden terms are in such small writing.
They should say sorry and hang their heads in shame.
The person who answered the phone at Target could not care less. Utter disgrace.

Joyce

JoyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Posted to the wrong address

Ricstar

RicstarVictoria

Quick & Easy Online shopping + Click & Collect process!

Jumped online to order some items from Target, quick and easy process from start to finish. Ordered at 0730am and items ready to pick at local Caroline Springs VIC store by 1130am SAME DAY! Fantastic experience, especially during Stage 4 restrictions/COVID.

Honest Opinion

Honest OpinionSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Experience with Target Online falling on deaf ears

Bought abt 10 items online addressed to a friend. I received a confirmation email it but it did not include a list of what was ordered and no tax invoice. When I used online chat to get a list they would not release it as the order was going to my friend. This list should be a basic customer service so I can checked I have received all the items. If anyone from Target is reading this please contact for order: 111736250

claz

clazSydney, NSW

Doona insert return

I tried to return a doona insert today which I hadn't taken out of the packet.. I also had my receipt.
I was refused because the little plastic tag holding the zip shut was removed. How else are you supposed to see what you're buying?! This is totally ridiculous and I'm not happy. I understand hygiene purposes but there's nothing to look at when you're buying the product...so now I have $140 thing that is useless to me.
No wonder they're going down the tube. I have always had a good experience at Target but this has turned me to shop elsewhere

LianSydney, NSW

share a experience at eastgarden westfiled target store

Lian

i read some of the other reviews. feel my experience compare to them is nothing, for a store about to close soon. they did their best. hope they all survive later.

Affinity wine dinner set

I purchased the Affinity wine coloured dinner set with four mugs online delivered. One of the cups leaked I contacted Target Browns Plains Qld even sent photos, I asked for a replacement to be sent to me being elderly and being safe with Covid19 be told a credit will be sent, what makes me angry is I could go in and order another online and once again pay postage. Certainly no customer service
Absolutely appalling service

MaxK

MaxKCanberra 2600, ACT

Click and Collect order- Target online

Decided to browse Target online for men's bottoms. Site loads seamlessly, selected a pair of pants, prompt pops up that I could save if I buy two. Selected another pair in different colour. Saved almost 25% off each pair! Plenty of payment options, including PayPal!
Items purchased were shown 'in stock' in selected store. Received an email in under one hour that it was ready to collect.
Go into Belconnen store, staff were friendly and directed me to "Click and Collect" point. Order was packed in water tight, sealed bag very neatly.
Target sizing was spot on.

Would definitely shop Target online again!

Tris

TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what i ordered :-)

This was easy and quick and no contact and service was great just a bit bummed it was by our gate when my son and i returned home as he saw his present

Ajk

AjkSydney, NSW

Disappointed. Disgusted. Appalled.

mocca

mocca

Good service

Bought online & all is good for the price but slightly overpriced & except often low in stock, will shop again thou online, this is the best compared to other retail, easy return.

Gengarl

Gengarl

Amazing baby clothing

Target has a great baby clothing range, good quality organic cotton but most important the designs are beautiful and unique, they are colorful and attractive, very well tjought and uniqur offer compared to other baby clothing stores