TCL S6000S Series

TCL S6000S Series Questions & Answers

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

34 questions from our users

robyn b.
robyn b.asked
32S6000S (32")

Can you add more apps to the tv

Tanyea M.
Tanyea M.asked
32S6000S (32")

Is there a 'pinhole' reset button on the back of the TV?

Tanyea M.
Tanyea M.asked
32S6000S (32")

I have a black screen (no picture) with sound and I'm hoping to use the "pinhole" reset button on the back of my TV, but I'm unable to find it.

margieasked
32S6000S (32")

Does the 32s6500s tcl tv have a sleep time option to turn off tv at a present time?
Have read to select * on remote then scroll...but no * noted on my remote.

margie

Pre set was meant.... not present

fab40nola
fab40nola

Well I have looked but can’t seem to find anything.

Found in Settings...all good

JOE Lasked
S6000S Series

I am very happy with this TV, purchased for the bedroom, but can I install SBS on demand and how
thanks

J Eunice
J Eunice

SBS on Demand is already on there. You just need to press the red button on your remote. If you look towards the bottom of your remote, you have a red, green, yellow and blue button there.
Hope that helps.

JOE L

thanks for your reply, but nothing happens when the red button is pressed

geta
getaasked
32S6000S (32")

I have TCL Model LED32S6200S tv bought from Dubai. Suddenly the screen went dead unresponsive with blank and black monitor. What to do? In case you see this question send your answer to my email
geta_ayu@yahoo.com
Await yours
Tks

Ben H.
Ben H.

My 2 year Warranty just ran out and this has just occured to me this month. I've got it open and searching for solutions. I can still turn it on and do everything but see what I'm doing.

Stephesm
Stephesmasked

Can I get google on tcl 32S6000S

No. Only from the web browser called T-browser

Gillian Lips
Gillian Lipsasked
S6000S Series

How to turn on the sleep timer

waggy1
waggy1asked
32S6000S (32")

What format does the USB playback movies, I cant find where I says i/e MKV MP4 etc
and help would be appreciated, ta Ken

Mack
Mackasked
32S6000S (32")

Is it possible to connect passive speakers (no amplifier) to this tv? What impedance/ohms would be suitable? Any help would be appreciated.

trevor

Not sure probably just ask where you got the tv from or google it.

mudgeeface
mudgeefaceasked
S6000S Series

does the s6/s6000/s6500 series have Bluetooth connectivity?

vdltom
vdltomasked
40S6000S (40")

I noticed it was sold as an Android TV, I only saw that when I got the box, the salesman at Harvey Norman didn’t mention that
Does that mean many functions are useless because I only have all Apple devices?

trevor

No I have an Apple TV streaming device into a hdmi on the side of tv to watch amazon prime.

Yonesh Shrestha
Yonesh Shresthaasked
55S6000S (55")

How to connect to this TV to wifi with out the remote control

Kathleenasked

HI HOW DO I PROGRAMME THE CHENNELS IN FOR THE tv PLEASE

Kathleen

Hi yes it was but I now have the tv going thank youhad to buy a power booster

lisa p.
lisa p.asked
S6000S Series

where would I find the sleep timer settings

Should be in Settings > System > Timer section

Rado A.
Rado A.asked
43S6000S (43")

Sleep timer. I don't see anything retaled to sleep timer

Ramajan

I have a 32 inch and I press the button on the remote with three lines to go into the menus. I select Settings at the bottom, then I select System, Timer, Sleep Timer and select the time I wish. I then press exit to get out of the menu system. Hope this helps.

Belinda N Andrew T.
Belinda N Andrew T.asked
S6000S Series

Remote stopped working, change the batteries and still not working. This is a nrw Tv Hopefully someone can help me please

trevor

Try another set of batteries sometimes the batteries are old stock, had this happen to me. Make sure batteries are in firm and connecting to the battery terminals.

Anne H.
Anne H.asked

How do i install Google play store on my S6000. I want to install Kayo

Mike
Mikeasked
32S6000S (32")

I have had this model for 7 months now. It will no longer turn on. The standby light is on, and when I turn it on via the remote, the standby light goes off and nothing happens. I press the power button on the remote again after
10 seconds or so, (essentially turning it off) and the standby light comes back on. I’ve tried unplugging and reconnecting etc, however tv will not power up despite the standby light working and going off when I turn on the tv via the remote.

Hayley R.
Hayley R.asked
S6000S Series

How can i screen mirroring from samsung s9+ to the tv please.

TCL S6000S Series