TCL S6000S Series

TCL S6000S Series Questions & Answers

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

29 questions from our users

geta

getaasked

32S6000S (32")

I have TCL Model LED32S6200S tv bought from Dubai. Suddenly the screen went dead unresponsive with blank and black monitor. What to do? In case you see this question send your answer to my email
geta_ayu@yahoo.com
Await yours
Tks

Stephesm

Stephesmasked

Can I get google on tcl 32S6000S

Gillian Lips

Gillian Lipsasked

How to turn on the sleep timer

waggy1

waggy1asked

32S6000S (32")

What format does the USB playback movies, I cant find where I says i/e MKV MP4 etc
and help would be appreciated, ta Ken

Mack

Mackasked

32S6000S (32")

Is it possible to connect passive speakers (no amplifier) to this tv? What impedance/ohms would be suitable? Any help would be appreciated.

trevor

Not sure probably just ask where you got the tv from or google it.

mudgeeface

mudgeefaceasked

does the s6/s6000/s6500 series have Bluetooth connectivity?

vdltom

vdltomasked

40S6000S (40")

I noticed it was sold as an Android TV, I only saw that when I got the box, the salesman at Harvey Norman didn’t mention that
Does that mean many functions are useless because I only have all Apple devices?

trevor

No I have an Apple TV streaming device into a hdmi on the side of tv to watch amazon prime.

Yonesh Shrestha

Yonesh Shresthaasked

55S6000S (55")

How to connect to this TV to wifi with out the remote control

Kathleenasked

HI HOW DO I PROGRAMME THE CHENNELS IN FOR THE tv PLEASE

Kathleen

Hi yes it was but I now have the tv going thank youhad to buy a power booster

lisa p.

lisa p.asked

where would I find the sleep timer settings

Should be in Settings > System > Timer section

Rado A.

Rado A.asked

43S6000S (43")

Sleep timer. I don't see anything retaled to sleep timer

Ramajan

I have a 32 inch and I press the button on the remote with three lines to go into the menus. I select Settings at the bottom, then I select System, Timer, Sleep Timer and select the time I wish. I then press exit to get out of the menu system. Hope this helps.

Belinda N Andrew T.

Belinda N Andrew T.asked

Remote stopped working, change the batteries and still not working. This is a nrw Tv Hopefully someone can help me please

trevor

Try another set of batteries sometimes the batteries are old stock, had this happen to me. Make sure batteries are in firm and connecting to the battery terminals.

Anne H.

Anne H.asked

How do i install Google play store on my S6000. I want to install Kayo

Mike

Mikeasked

32S6000S (32")

I have had this model for 7 months now. It will no longer turn on. The standby light is on, and when I turn it on via the remote, the standby light goes off and nothing happens. I press the power button on the remote again after
10 seconds or so, (essentially turning it off) and the standby light comes back on. I’ve tried unplugging and reconnecting etc, however tv will not power up despite the standby light working and going off when I turn on the tv via the remote.

Hayley R.

Hayley R.asked

How can i screen mirroring from samsung s9+ to the tv please.

David B.

David B.asked

32S6000S (32")

Can or how do I watch STAN on this TV ?

Meggsy

Meggsyasked

Can I record on my TCL s6000 with a USB. Just a old fart that doesn’t know much. Cheers

Alex S

Alex Sasked

40S6000S (40")

Does anyone else have to turn on the sleep mode everyday?
How to you fix this so it stays on?

Nick

Nickasked

49S6000S (49")

My tcl TV can't recognize my 1tb hard drive.. Where's my other TV it works... Also I change the format to fat32. Any help please?

Chris

Chrisasked

55S6000S (55")

How can I install other apps such as kodi Google etc?

Get an answer from our members and TCL Electronics representatives