Easy to install
Powerful airflow ideal for large spaces
Works as advertised. Quiet with remote and a good price. A good Chinese Brand
A 15 year old unit needed replacement and locally there was little choice for a wall mounted unit of this size. I have spent time in a foundry and noticed that these were all over so I gave them a try.
Couldn't be happier. I fitted it myself. It was slightly smaller than the unit it replaced and took a little messing around to fit it properly and seal up but I believe the hole in the wall had been there for a long time and even the unit that it replaced wasn't fitted well.
We use the heat as well as the cool function. It is a lot quieter than ...
Purchased in January 2020.
- Verified purchase
Very impressive Honeymoon.
The most impressive thing I found so far was the help provided by TECO to locate me a unit so quickly, just a few hours in fact despite this time of the year. The new unit was to replace my old MIDEA that FAILED & was still in warranty LIMBO after a week of my desperate e-mails. The model I mention is only new and has many features that make little sense to me like WiFy, why most appliances incorporate that nowadays baffles me no end. The remote supplied with the unit has all the features you could want and works fine from anywhere in the larg...e room and all the same functions are available on the front panel of the unit its self. The unit has clean lines and looks good with plenty of ventilation at the rear for good air circulation in the hotter months. I have been quite impressed as to just how quiet it is for a Box Air-conditioner. There is much more airflow from the output than the sound it makes would suggest. If I had a negative it's that the temp display displays the set temp and does then not then drop back to the room temp like some others do. A separate thermometer soon sorted that out. The Auto fan feature is great because it keeps the room cool and as whisper quiet as possible. I realize it's early days yet with only a few 30C+ high humidity days under its belt so far but I am very happy with what I see, feel and hear. My original Westinghouse lasted fifteen years plus, the Midea lasted four years & did not even make the five year warranty so I have my fingers crossed that this new Teco will stack up in the long run and keep doing what it is doing now.
Purchased in December 2020.
- Cooling-only function is ideal for those who already have a AC for heating installed, those who live in hot areas, or rarely experience the cold.
- Auto airflow aims to distribute air evenly throughout the room. Turn this off for a fixed flow, which means that the airflow will be directed towards a particular part of the room.
- In the past, window/wall ACs have been notorious for rattling against the window. Teco ACs are fitted with compressors to reduce the amount of noise and vibrations to prevent disturbances.
- This AC has a washable filter, which is a plus in terms of cutting costs and being more environmentally friendly. However, it does mean higher upkeep. Teco recommends cleaning the filter at least once every two weeks.
- Wi-Fi connectivity means you can control the AC no matter where you are, which means if you get to work and realise that the AC is still running, you can quickly switch it off.
- This AC offers a variety of timers, including on/off and sleep mode.
|Category||Window & Wall Air Conditioners|
|Features||On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control|
|Cooling Power||6 kW|
|Cooling Energy Rating||1.5 stars|
|Heating Energy Rating||1.5 stars|
|Dimensions||428 x 660 x 770 mm|
|Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level||55 dB|
|Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level||71 dB|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
Visit official website
- MPN: TWW60CFWDG
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.