The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine

Good service, good product, not received a bottle that I have not enjoyed

Over the past 12-18 months I have had 3-4 shipments of wine from Australian Wine.
They have all been received promptly, packaged well, I knew when they would arrive and most important I have not received one bottle that my friends and I have not thoroughly enjoyed.
I look forward to the notification of the selections that are becoming available.
Has increased the range and variety of reds I try and enjoy, which has been great.
Thanks heaps.

Great wine delivered on time

Always enjoy this wine. The staff are polite and helpful. the only thing I would like them to get rid of is the delivery fee as many of the special offers come with free delivery. It is a little bit off putting.

Satisfied

Fast delivery,easy to order. Bought as a gift for some friends . They are very pleased with the aussie reds and will be ordering from Australian Wines from now on . 10/10

Good stuff

Its alive looking forward to getting home and trying it out have been away awhile the delivery service has been great alive great deals and delivery well packaged can’t wait

Hello Simon, Thank you for such a great review and rating. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your wines. We have lots of offers on all the time, so be sure to check out our website so you don't miss out. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Great wine deals

I regularly order wine from the Australian wine. It is always delivered within a couple of days. I have paid $60 per year for unlimited delivery and as I live on an island this is excellent value for money. The wine is always good and so are the prices.

Hello Kylie, We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your wines. The unlimited delivery is definitely a money saver if you're a regular buyer and live in a remote area. We try to keep our wines at a great affordable price, so all can enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

A Little Disappointed

Purchased the mystery reds recently which had a couple of overseas bottles. Not a fan of international reds - would have preferred a full dozen of Aussie reds! Otherwise all good

Hello Moss, Thanks for you rating and review. We're sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your order. Unfortunately that's the risk when buying the mystery cases. To be sure next time that you'll be completely happy with your order you can speak with our personal wine advisers and they can put together a case for you to your taste and preferences and all for a great price! We hope to hear from you when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Good range of interesting wines

Good service- nice wines- and prompt reliable delivery. Bonus bottles are terrific as well! But be careful though quarterly deliveries will keep coming (and direct debits) unless you opt out!

Hello David, It' s lovely to hear that we have another happy customer with us. We have lots of different offers on all the, some are one off purchases, others are introductions to our wine clubs. It's important you read all the information provided to ensure you don't get any surprise deliveries. We hope you continue to enjoy our wines for many years to come. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Easy!

It's so easy to order the wines, with the choice of promptly answered call or line. The wines are good. Some very good. It saves me from going into confusing bottle shops and lugging bottles to and from the car!

Hello Marianne, We're always excited to hear of another happy customer that is enjoying their wines. We try to make sure that your wine buying experience is as easy as possible so all you have to do is choose which wines you would lie to try and then enjoy them when they turn up on your doorstep. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Good Quality Wine at a Good Price

The wines offered are often from small wineries and provide an opportunity to taste relatively unknown brands. Quality is always good, delivery is prompt, and the price better than most.

Hello Mike, Thank you for your review and rating. Our wine buyers work hard travelling far and wide on the hunt for lovely wineries that produce fantastic wines that we can't wait to share with you. We try to ensure we have a selection that you may not usually find in your local bottle shop. We're so happy to hear that your happy with your purchases, and we look forward in hearing from you when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Buying wine made easy

I hate walking around bottle shops trying to find reasonable wines. The selections made by The Australian Wine are very much to my liking and prompt delivery is also great.

Hello Tony, Thank you so much for a great review and rating. We try and make your wine buying experience as stress-free as possible, so all you have to do is choose your wines from the comfort of your own home and then enjoy them when they turn up on your doorstep. Please continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine

Love the selection

Ordering is extremely easy. I ordered on Tuesday and received delivery on Friday. Fantastic. Special offers have great selection of reds. Pricing is very reasonable. Will be ordering again very soon.

Hello Brent, We're so thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your wines. It's also so great to hear that the delivery was super speedy! We have some fantastic offers coming up in the next couple of weeks so be sure to keep your eyes out so you don't miss out. We look forward to hearing from you when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Best Wine Shop

Best shop for wine- Delivery on time, Taste of wine is perfect, Staff is also very cooperative and friendly, Has a great curated selection of wine, Charges are also reliable, Great regen of Australia. Thankyou!!!

Hello Johan, We're always happy to hear of our happy customers enjoying our services and their purchases. Thanks so much for a great review and rating. We're also super happy to hear that you didn't have to wait too long for your case to arrive so you could try them out. We can't wait to hear from you again when you're next ready to stock up. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Great wine!

Always has reliable delivery and great phone service. A good tasting panel ensures high quality wine selections in the mixed dozens. For other cases, there's always some solid signature Australian Shiraz and Chardonnay to choose from.

Hello John, We're thrilled to hear of another happy customer. We try to make sure that our customer service is outstanding at all times, and our staff are here to help you with any questions or queries you may have. We've got lots of grape variety in stock, so be sure to keep your eye out for all the great deals we have coming up. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

A top drop.

Good advertising both by mail and email. The information on the wines contained in the selections is always very informative. There is always a good selection of wines both red and white. Have regularly recommended them to others to try as an alternative to their usual wine selection..

Hello Janet, Thank you for your great review and rating. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with your purchases. We try and ensure that we have a great variety of wines for you to choose from so you are able to try bottles that you may not think to pick up in your local bottle shop. Please continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Never had a Dud

I get the catalogue regularly and about every 2nd or 3rd i decide i have space for another dozen. Sometimes its one of the mixed reds and whites - depends on the gaps in my 'cellar'. Sometimes one of the guys calls and we agree or not , on what I might like. I have never been disappointed in the selections. Their panel of tasters is awesome.

Hello Richard. Thanks for such a great rating and review. We're so happy to hear that we have another happy customer. Our wine buyers work hard finding wonderful wines that we love to share with you, and personal wine advisers ensure that they are listening to your preferences and your tastes so we can match you with wines that will suit you. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Love it but not delivery policy

Wine selection and prices are brilliant. Delivery by Australia Post is a huge let down and negative. Will not purchase in future because of this. Far too difficult and cumbersome.

Hello Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear that your delivery did not go as planned. This make us so sad to hear that you will not be purchasing with us again because of this. I've sent you a private message to see if we can have this resolved for you. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Easy as

Great selection of wines. Great regen of Australia. Well recommended to all. News letter very informative at always looks good. Have mainly selected Reds , but have seen some nice looking Rose.

Thanks again

Hello Stewart. Wonderful to hear that you've been enjoying your wines and the different varieties we have to offer. We have many reds, whites and roses all for you to try and all included in great offers and deals. Be sure to keep your eye out so you don't miss out. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Delivery service is excellent and great tasting products!

Wine ordered was delivered in a matter of days and exactly as per my order. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting, and what a taste it is!!

Hello Bradley, We're so happy to hear of another happy customer who is happy with their purchase. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us, so we're so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your wines and the service we provide. We hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Great, convenient - nicely priced

I find the Australian Wine a great company to deal with, efficient service, not pushy, knowledgeable people on the other side of the phone. Great tasting, affordable wines. Delivery in a few days, always (well, almost always) delivered according to instructions.

Hello Simone, Thanks for a great review and rating. We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying your wines. Our personal wine advisers work very hard to be able to match your preferences and tastes to only the best wines. We're glad to hear that the deliveries get to your door within good time too. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine

A great wine club.

The best wine club I have ever been a member of and the only place I know to get cheaper wine of quality is Dan Murphys. But Dan does not offer the same wines as The Australian Wine so I fraternise both.

Hello Ralph. We're so happy to hear of another happy wine club member. Our flexible service ensures that you are in complete control of your membership, and you choose as and when you want your deliveries. You are also able to chose what kind of wines come in your case. Our wine buyers work hard travelling to boutique wineries so you are able to try different wines that you may not usually pick up in your local bottle shop. We hope you continue to enjoy for many years to come. Cheers, The Australian Wine.Hi Alex, I am on a sort of "leave of absence" at the moment but could not resist a couple of 15 bottle cases offered recently. I can only comment on the Zonte's Footstep case as I have not sampled the other one. I've had a soft spot for Zonte's regular Shiraz for some time but your collection widened my appreciation of their mastery of several varietals and blends. Keep it up. Best regards. RalphHi Ralph, We all need some R&R and every now and again. The Zonte's is definitely a favourite of ours, and certainly a customer favourite too. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying them. We stock a few different bottles of Zonte's now, so be sure to check them all out and find your favourite. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

I have often bought from these people and have never had a problem. I would like to know who actually owns the business?
Hello Rig, Thank you for your message. We're so happy to hear you've never had an issue with your orders. We are owned and partnered with Laithwaites Wine People, and run the wine services for both the Australian Wine and Laithwaites. Kind Regards, The Australian Wine

We recently enjoyed a red wine at a friends home and believe it came through your wine company and we are wondering if you still have this wine for sale as we would like to put an order in for it. The wine is 2016 Pillastro Puglia.....Primitivo. Thanking you in anticipation. Gail Ferris
Hello Gail. Thank you for your message. We have sold that wine in the past, however sadly, at the moment we are out of stock. We do not have an exact date on when we will be restocking this wine into our cellar but if you'd like to subscribe to email list when it is next in stock you'll be one of the first to know about it! So sorry we can't be of any further help. Kind Regards, The Australian Wine.

I live in Belmont Perth and would like pay forthe goods now and have the goods delivered by around the 27th or 28th of June 2018. Is it feasible?
Hi Owen, Yes, it is possible. Please feel free to give our lovely customer service a call on 1300 765 021, and we will be able to place the order and delay the delivery for you.

Similar listings