The Australian Wine

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Australian Wine

Rebello
RebelloPerth, WA

A Home Away From Home

Great service, staff most obliging and helpful. We love the location - so close to home and the great facilities afforded to us guests. More care could be taken with regards to cleaning the unit especially the bathroom area.

Ollie
OlliePeterborough

Great wines with great service

Been buying my red wines from this Aussie company for sometime now, so it's time to drop a review onto their review page.
The staff on the other end of the phone are very understanding, cooperative, friendly and enjoy a laugh. The prices are very reasonable and delivery is rather quick. (If Aust Post is awake). Thank you to all and well recommendable.

Simply appalling customer service

Ordered and paid 5 weeks ago. Email confirmed delivery despatch. Delivery tracking shows wine en route, but stuck in the same place for weeks. Several emails go unanswered. Left waiting on the phone for 30 mins+, gave up. 'The Australian' should not associate itself with this operation.

Thomho
ThomhoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Deals

I like the wide range of styles and the pricing is excellent
My only suggestion to improve is to be able to buy more lots of half dozens as sometimes a dozen is too many or in the recent situation with Bordeaux too pricey but in that case I was able to buy just 6

Find out how The Australian Wine compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Darn good wine at a darn good price

The Australian Wine provides a great service with good wine consultants and consistently good wines at good prices. They keep wines in good stock and have a wide variety of new treats to discover.

Give them a try

Very satisfied with the products and the service is professional. Will continue to purchase from this company. My choices are not in the expensive range.give

Quality and Pricing

In each order that I place , per case , I generally receive 8 bottles that are reasonably priced, two ( like the Irvine's Eden Valley Red which a few of my friends and I tasted and found , in our opinion, to be awful) at least are usually are sub standard and only two to be of very good value.
Generally your pricing does not meet, in my opinion, the quality like other outlets such as Dan Murphys

Peter Wingfield
Peter WingfieldMid North Coast, NSW

Great value for money

We’re tried the Zonte’s Footstep Malbec Lamghorne Creek , really enjoyed the wine with paste . If the remaining bottles drink to level of enjoyment we’re definitely going to keep buying on advice from The Australian wine recommendations

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Great selection and easy to order

The multi packs are a great way to try new wine and it was easy to order. Looking forward to my next order!

Excellent wine and service

My wine rep always helps with the best price and wine ! Delivery is always swift ! Not sure if I get a gift for this review?

Poor first experience

First ever order was three bottles short of a dozen. When I phoned to enquire, I was told it wasn’t common practice for the warehouse to count the bottles before sealing the box. Just wow.

Geoff
Geoff

Thanks for responding. Do you mind me asking what your quality control measures are ? Even the courier who carried the box to my door mentioned it seemed light and very loosely packed, as the bottles were audibly clunking around.

Peter Kendal
Peter KendalSunshine Coast

Stock up

Quick delivery, good wine which we are enjoying and will last a few weeks and hope to share with neighbors and family

Carol Samuel
Carol SamuelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order to delivery.

Taking into consideration of difficulties re COVID it was well organised from order to delivery. The delivery was made to local PO as requested. Thank you
Carol
Queensland

love buying my wines from The Australian Wines

great wines provided to me, good service and very professional staff they really help you with all your needs,
based on my previous purchases with The Australian Wines over number of years i don't think i would go elsewhere.

Tony Prestinenzi
Tony Prestinenzi

It’s a pleasure cannot talk more highly for your wonderful service and quality of wine

Michael Bevan
Michael Bevan

The Wine that arrived

We decided we liked this drop. Looked for it online and found it with the Australian Wine group. Ordered it online during COVID-19 lockdown and it arrived in five days

Lou C.
Lou C.asked

Hello, can someone from The Australian Wine please explain how my order has been sent to the wrong address 3 (THREE) times and I have still not received any tracking number to track my delivery. Could someone from Australian Wines please explain how it takes a month and numerous phone calls and online chats to receive a case of NOTHING?? Can someone from The Australian Wines please explain how there is no accountability or management intervention when a customer repeatedly has to chase up an order placed and paid for weeks earlier. No communication, no intervention and no idea how to treat customers - that must be the mission statement from this poorly managed company. Here's a philosophy you might need to adopt going forward with your poorly structured business - "If you don't look after your customers, someone else will".

Hi Lou,

Im an terribly sorry that you haven't yet received your wines.

I agree that this is unacceptable.

I have sent you a message to assist you further with your inquiry.

Warm Regards

Amanda O
Amanda Oasked

Hi there, we ordered the 14 wines with two glasses and have not received our order. It was well over a week ago and when on the website it says we have no current orders. I’d appreciate a prompt response considering we paid $120 for not much. Thanks.

Felp
Felp

I totally agree with you. It happened to us as well. My husband called twice and couldn't get a clear answer.

Hello Amanda and Felp.

Thank you for your review.

Im sorry that you both haven't yet received your wines.

I will send you both a message separately to resolve this for you.

Warm Regards

Corey K
Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

See their website for basics

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives