Verifiedtheaustralianwine.com.au

4.4

1,074 reviews
Greg Byrnes
Greg Byrnes

Better then colesworth owned wine outlets

Cheap wine, fast delivery. Better variety then large supermarket owned outlets Show reply
Faye S.
Faye S.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

Love this wine club!

We receive a dozen or so good quality wines three times each year. We also have the option to select from a range of high quality wines at a really competitive price throughout the year. It’s a great way to extend your palette at an excellent price and the wine is delivered right to your doorstep. No more last minute dashes to the bottle shop! I love being part of their wine family. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Buy elsehwere

very ordinary wines at quite expensive prices. Can purchase better. Show details
Morel
MorelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR WEB TO BECOME A MEMBER. WATCHOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

While the wines they offer are good - BE CAREFUL! as they are mainly and kind of only keen in people become "members" -oh yeah....free deliery for the year and blah blah blah. Then, expect to have some over $ 200 every 2 months or so - in order for them to send you wines. Wines and more wines. Forunately, some of us refused to fall in their trap. Once can get good/quality wines in various places e.g. Mornington Pla, Hastings, etc. ALL IN GOOGLE. And when one sends them emails to their supposed to "customer service" guess what? no freaking reply. Shameful!!
Irene Palmer
Irene PalmerSydney, NSW2 posts

Diverse wine selection at reasonable prices

I searched for a wine company that could provide my favourite wine and deliver it to my rural address. The Australian Wine Company proved to be an excellent choice. They offer a diverse selection of high-quality wines at affordable prices, and they deliver to my area. Show details ·  1
Tony L.
Tony L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Value

Value for money. Delivery expensive and a bit of hit and miss Show details ·  1
MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD43 posts

I have received my wine and I am set to enjoy it and place a new order promptly Show 3 replies
Bazza
BazzaPerth, WA5 posts

Selection Process

the brochures that are prepared make selecting new wines quite a pleasure.

I don't normally stray too far from my favourites, but the offerings and the descriptions give a chance to go to new horizons.

And this is all at very good prices when you factor in free delivery.

Right now however, my cellar is full stocked, time to savour the purchases. Show details ·  1

John Gee
John GeeWestern District, VIC2 posts

Love the wine

My only wish is that you deliver to my residence not a P O Box a big pain enough to change companies go Show details ·  1
David

Ordered Taylors 2022 Shiraz in error - No problem to swap for the 202 I wanted
Great service Show details ·  1
OllieSouth Australia47 posts

NO ONE ANSWERS PHONE CALLS

Been buying their Red Wines for around 4 years now as they have great wines and had good service.
Over the last 2 days I have rang 4 times to lodge an order but after waiting 10-15 minutes each time I decided to give it a miss. That's rather Disappointing and a lose to the company.
Is there anybody still working there to answer the phone calls? I would love to still order from you people. Show details
Kerry K.
Kerry K.The Mallee, VIC3 posts

I try to pick the one 'least special' when I am on my own..... but it always ends up as a favourite!

I've learnt that there is no such thing as 'least special'. I'm always proud to gift a bottle or open one for guests and that's important. Excellent value for money and very drop is savoured Show details ·  1
Jim Young
Jim YoungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great value, Great Wine

Great variety of good wines at very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery lets me enjoy them sooner. Show details ·  1
John Wynne
John Wynne

Easy to deal with, prompt delivery, happy with the service

Reasonable wines at reasonable prices. Overall happy with ordering, handling and delivery. Show details ·  1

Marshall

I have a brochure from The Australian Wine that repeatedly states I can buy a dozen bottles of wine for $120... it then goes on to remind me that this is $10 a bottle & free delivery but when I go to place my order the price increases tp $139.99 ?

ray
ray

Contact them directly, I don't work for them so can't answer your question. thanks

The Australian Wine   DM

Hi Ray, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide an answer to Marshall's question.

We appreciate your quick response :) Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community!

Kind Regards,
Kirsty

Kylie Moore
Kylie Moore

I am being asked to buy wine from The Australian Wine Group,I have formally purchased wine from the Australians wine club,which when they ring has a little castle icon next 2 their number.I was assuming this latest group were part of the Australian newspapers club ,but it seems they r not as they don't have the icon,the prices they r quoting seem 2 good 2 b true.Are they part of your organisation?

The Australian Wine   DM

Hi Kylie, Thank you for your feedback!
Could you please advise us of your email or customer number and we can check our records to see if these calls are legitimate or not?

Kind regards

Peter C.
Peter C.

Were can I purchase SILENUS SHIRAS

Ollie

Sorry Peter, I do not know. But I see the good old Ausie company has advised you. Cheers.

Contact info for The Australian Wine