The Australian Wine

The Australian Wine

good value and good service, mpostly

The wines we have purchased have been excellent value and have been delivered promptly,and at a very reasonable cost. The only difficulty I have experienced has been using the online ordering system. I get right to the end of the process and the system goes mad, serving me with techno-babble error messages. I queried it and was to to change browser. It made no difference. I have had success, however, by using the guest checkout.

Everything is good

Excellent web site,prompt delivery,immediate confirmation of purchase and good wine.
Excellent selection of local and overseas wine.
Friendly staff,very helpful.
Highly recommended in every area.
All positive.
That’s thirty words nothing to add or say.

Excellent Range

Joined this wine club to experience a wide range of domestic and International wines. My first experience of placing an order has been excellent, and the first bottle, a Spanish red, was superb.

Good stuff

Very good, particularly the mixed wine selections which allow you to drink wines you would not otherwise consider. To date all have been very good with a couple of outstanding wines in the box.

Very Good

Only just started with Aust. Wine. So far found everything very good. Wines very good. Delivered quickly.
I have opted out of "ongoing order" as like to select own wine. Like to visit wine outlets and browse.

Hello Barry, Thanks for you great review and rating. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your wines and the delivery was prompt. Nobody likes to wait too long for deliveries. The membership plans aren't for everyone, and we understand that and that's ok. This is why we make them so flexible and completely controlled by you. We look forward to hearing from you when you're next ready to order. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Keeps on being interesting

John Quarisa Gold Medal reds. A good selection of interesting and enjoyable wines. Accommodates most tastes and are worth coming back for more. They are again on my shopping list!

Hello Bart, The John Quarisa are a favourite of ours. We love his wines, especially the Gold Medal Reds. You really can't go wrong with that case. We hope you enjoy your next case as much as you enjoyed the first. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Great way to access quality French reds

Just because a bottle of wine is French doesn’t necessarily make it good quality. I’ve found this out the hard way. The French red selection from Australian Wine is very good quality and I have had a great experience each time I’ve ordered.

Hello Mogs. As the saying goes, "Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs to find your Prince Charming" we feel this applies to wines too. Sometimes you have to try a few bottles, before you find that wonderful one. We're so glad that we could help you out with that. Please continue to enjoy, and take a look at all our great offers we have going on at the moment. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Black Duck Durif

A magnificent Red Wine especially with dinner and even after dinner, flavoursome but not overbearing. 1st Class product not over priced. Alcoholic content is not excessive. No heavy or lasting after taste.

Hello Peter, Thanks for you wonderful review on the Black Duck Durif. This is one of the newer Durif's that's been added to our collection, and we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying it. Make sure you check out all our great offers n the Durif bottles, we're sure you'll find some great cases. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Not happy

When i accepted one of their offers it was not clear i was signing up for 3 monthly orders, and the last delivery was left where it got rained on!

Hello Tim, We're so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your most recent purchase. I've sent you a private message so we can get this fixed up for you. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Good range, price and offers

I've bought wine from Australian Wine for many years now and have bene consistently pleased with range, price and quality. Occasionally get some good deals on offers too. Have recommended to friends.

Hello Brent, Thanks so much for your review, and the recommendations to your friends. We can't wait to hear from them when they're ready to make their purchases. We have plenty of wonderful deals on at the moment, be sure to check them out before they end. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Good quality wines at reasonable prices

I am very happy with the service now issue of delivery seem to have been sorted out. The wines vary from good to very good and I particularly like the wine options from Portugal, Sicily, Italy and the occasional French. Also enjoy the Australian selections.

Hello Rick, I'm sorry to hear you had troubles with your deliveries. I'm glad that they've been sorted now and you're able to enjoy your wines. We have plenty of lovely offers at the moment on our international wines, most recently the wines from Portugal. Be sure to check them out. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

have brought a lot of good wine at very reasonable prices over many years

Peter our wine consultant is very helpful and efficient. when our regular wine was discontinued he gave us a list of 5 beautiful wines. We have ordered then in lots of 12 dozen every 5-6 months.

Hi Michael, Thank you for your lovely feedback! I am so happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the service you have been receiving from our Personal Wine Advisor, Peter. Our wine experts are trained very well in providing the best cases at the best prices possible for our customers. I hope you continue to enjoy our wonderful selections! Look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

a range and price

have had many excellent wines and service and exceptional quality range and price,both local and overseas.
speed of delivery equal to the best wine merchants.no failures on receipt of the orders

Hi, J.S, Thank you for your kind feedback! We do our best to ensure our cases are of the highest quality possible and at the best prices available also. We love providing wines with all different backgrounds for our customers to try and enjoy! I am glad to hear that the delivery of your wines has also been very successful, I do hope it continues to stay this way. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Great wine at great prices and delivered very promptly

I have used Australian Wine for several years and purchased quite a bit of a wine. I've never had any problems with either the quality of the wine or the deliveries. I have recommended Australian Wine to several of my friends and family.

Hi John, Thank you so much for your great feedback! I am so happy to hear that you have been a loyal customer with us for so long, it is these kind of comments that make us strive to be even better as your wine provider. We do our best to ensure that each case is of the highest quality. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you continue to buy through us in the future. Look forward to hearing from you again soon! Kind regards, The Australian Wine

excellent range and fair prices

alwaysgood value
delivery costs often included and these can often be considerable and affect decision making
quick delivery
excellent range from many wine growing areas
believable comments about each wine assisted with medal ratings

Hi Philip, Thank you for your lovely feedback. We do our best to ensure that we have the best cases available for our customers in regard to the quality and value for money and also what we think is fair for buyers. We love to give as much information as possible about our wines so that you can make informed decisions about your next purchase. I am delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our service and we can't wait to hear from you again! Kind regards, The Australian Wine

great wine and really great prices

great service when you order-either online or over the phone. The delivery was quick ( 2 days) and the collection is appreciable. It allows you to try products from different parts of the world and the best part is that it is backed by a money back guarantee

Hi Chitresh, Thank you for your very positive feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our wines, order processing and delivery service also. We try our best to deliver excellent service in all of the above. As you are aware, we fully respect the money back guarantee if there is a wine that is simply not up to your standard. We do hope you continue to enjoy our cases. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Good reds

We like the variety of reds that you have. We enjoy both local and overseas varieties, and get a good variety of both. Occassionally we get whites to accommodate visitors and also enjoy these especially varieties such Pino Grig and Pino Grigio

Hi Maxwell, Thank you for your lovely feedback! I am so glad to hear you are enjoying both our local wines and our International selection also. We love to mix it up with our cases to ensure there is a wide variety for you to try! Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

I do not like being pushed.

Be patient! I have Absolutely no idea what any of them are like as I haven't opened any of the bottles yet and am not likely to do so for a few more weeks.

Hi Peter, Thank you for your comment. That's no problem at all. We do hope you enjoy the wines when you do decide to try them! Look forward to any feedback you may have for us in the future. Kind regards, The Australian Wine

Australian Wine suits us fine!

Thanks to Australian Wine I am able to uphold our reputation for having good wine - even though since my husband's illness I have had to take over the ordering! We always stick to wines from Australian wineries, and we appreciate the choices you have on offer.

Hello Jan, Thanks for such a great rating and review. We love our Australian Wines too, we have so many different bottles to chose from, we hope you're enjoying the variety. We try to make ordering as simple as possible so you can enjoy your wines with ease once they reach you. We hope you continue to enjoy. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

Excellent wines on offer and excellent service.

Ordering the Italian wines was a 'no fuss' exercise. Although I have not received the ordered wine at this stage, I have no doubt that what I receive will be what I ordered. The Australian Wine company has never let me down in all my previous dealings, therefore I'm pleased to be dealing with this company.

Hello John, Sorry to hear you haven't received your wines yet. I hope you haven't been waiting for too long. I've sent you a personal message so we can chase your delivery for you. Cheers, The Australian Wine.

how can i order the top 12 red wine offer in today's sunday australian? can'r find it in your on line site. thank you.
Hello Rosemary, Thanks for your question, some offers are only redeemable over the phone, however without the voucher number I'm unable to double check this for you. Please could you provide the voucher number so I can have a look? Cheers, The Australian Wine.I have tried many times without success need to call.No idea why you cannot order on line

I have often bought from these people and have never had a problem. I would like to know who actually owns the business?
Hello Rig, Thank you for your message. We're so happy to hear you've never had an issue with your orders. We are owned and partnered with Laithwaites Wine People, and run the wine services for both the Australian Wine and Laithwaites. Kind Regards, The Australian Wine

We recently enjoyed a red wine at a friends home and believe it came through your wine company and we are wondering if you still have this wine for sale as we would like to put an order in for it. The wine is 2016 Pillastro Puglia.....Primitivo. Thanking you in anticipation. Gail Ferris
Hello Gail. Thank you for your message. We have sold that wine in the past, however sadly, at the moment we are out of stock. We do not have an exact date on when we will be restocking this wine into our cellar but if you'd like to subscribe to email list when it is next in stock you'll be one of the first to know about it! So sorry we can't be of any further help. Kind Regards, The Australian Wine.

Similar listings