Terence M

Terence MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous Service

1 dozen wines ordered as a charity donation - spot prizes for best dressed gent/lady, best hat etc. So, wines not tasted yet but going on history I know winners will be very please to receive the wines.

Stephen Mackie

Stephen MackieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mostly Reds

There is a wide selection of both reds and whites, and of great varieties, and best of all at very reasonable prices. Easy to order and fast delivery even though I live in the country.

Frank Drane

Frank DraneSouth East Queensland, QLD

A useful marketing tool for wine consumers

Has provided good information in particular on European, Argentinian and Chilean wines, not easily available elsewhere. The advertised foreign mixes have all been good. Delivery seems to have now been sorted out. Represents good value.

Mitchell Harris

Mitchell HarrisSydney, NSW

Great wines

Fast delivery of some excellent wine. Extremely good value for money all around. I look forward to the next case. The addition of the magnum with the two case purchase was an additional bonus.

John Craig

John CraigSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality and Variety

The wines are of excellent quality and come from a worldwide selection. As well the varieties of wines are exceedingly wide. It is worthwhile to select wines that you have not tasted before, I have always been very pleasantly surprised, and found them very enjoyable.

Duncan Wright

Duncan WrightPerth, WA

Beautiful wine every time.

As a wine collector I value the quality of wine presented by The Australian Wine. They chose perfect vintages with depth and flavour. The cellaring potential of the wines they provide is outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Every bottle is a pleasure to open and eager antipition to having the first taste

Review the wines that I have and then from those I have enjoyed before which will be best suited with the food/company we are about to enjoy or take the plunge and have the new label not tried previously but knowing from past experiences that it will be a glass that we will enjoy

Trevor Watt

Trevor WattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wine delivery

The web based online ordering process was very easy. The scheduled delivery worked out as planned and as expected. I was informed about progress. I am starting to enjoy the wines that were delivered!

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Terrific selection of wines.

We have never had a wine that did not live up to its billing. The selection is wide and great to try some overseas product as well. The prices are very competitive. Delivery never a problem.

Quality wines, excellent service

A wide range of high quality wines is offered, with excellent service which can be relied on, whether one lives in a major city or in a country area as I do.

Disappointed country gal

Disappointed country galMurray Mallee, SA

Great wine - but with a catch

Love the ability to order wines online, and have them delivered.
Recently this company switched from courier delivery (straight to your home) to Australia Post, big disappointment for rural customers. No longer is the big heavy box delivered directly to my door - now I have to pick it up in town centre, lift and carry to my car, and then lift and carry inside at home.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

This is how to try different wines at a reasonable price

So many offers, but its always worth waiting for the one offer that challenges you to buy. Even though I am generally searching for bold shiraz styles, The Australian Wine selections are a good way to try different wines from different regions.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value and service

Good quality wines at reasonable price and customer service always knowledgeable and very helpful. However, I find there are too many offers, four or five every month, and offers sometimes confusing.

Lyn

LynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality and well priced

Love the variety and special offers. Impressed with the quality. I would normally buy the wines I know but this has encouraged me to be adventurous with what I am purchasing .

Michael Eastaughffe

Michael EastaughffeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Drinking

Receive very good assistance from sales personnel. Wines that I have purchased from Australian Wine have always been of good quality and satisfying in drinking. Good to enjoy with appreciative company stimulating discussion of the wine.

Judy Jones

Judy JonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always great service!

Customer service is always spot on, staff always very helpful & knowledgeable in suggesting wines that we might enjoy. Great choice of wines with regular specials advertised and a prompt delivery service

Harry Butt

Harry ButtPerth, WA

Slurp

Far superior to any other catalogue wine sales. The prices and the quality of the wines and the vineyards selected are very wide spread. Would recommend them to friends and family

Robert Groz

Robert GrozSydney, NSW

Very happy with the choice of wines and service

I receive pamphlets with a good choice of wines and there prices as well. Phone calls as to what is available and a reminder if I need to re-stock. The delivery is to the front door which is great considering that I live on the top floor of an apartment.

Ian Dobson

Ian DobsonHobart, TAS

Great product range

The product range and prompt delivery service compliment the other efficiencies with this supplier.

I particularly appreciate the reviews of the lesser known wineries and products provided by "the Australian Wines" outlet.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Hopefully as I'm yet to try the last three years of double order premium Australian wines.

So once a year I order a lot based primarily on Halliday's choices.
During the year I do get the occasional case and these go down well.
Delivery is swift and safe.

Keith Andersonasked

I want usual details of wine in your offer---4604002 Your voucher says 'full details on line'. I can't find any of the details wine drinkers always should have available. You say these wines are good, so please tell me the vintage year,the alcohol level
and cellaring years expected by the maker. Descriptions such as 'rattingly good ',velvety', ' inky smooth', 'fiesty', are gimicky
and not very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you, Keith Anderson

Keith Anderson

It seems that my request for what has always been regarded as basic information when ordering wine, is infomation you can't be bothered providing. So be it.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your question and we are very sorry you've not received a response from our team. I have provided your feedback about the recommended drink by date and alcohol levels to our marketing team to place in the offers which makes it easier for customers to make a decision on what they would like to order.

We do offer that information on our main website by searching the wines. If you would like some more assistance, please don't hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 734 924 or send us through an email and we'll be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,

rosemary mcardle

rosemary mcardleasked

how can i order the top 12 red wine offer in today's sunday australian? can'r find it in your on line site.
thank you.

Hello Rosemary,
Thanks for your question, some offers are only redeemable over the phone, however without the voucher number I'm unable to double check this for you. Please could you provide the voucher number so I can have a look?
Cheers, The Australian Wine.

globalspark
globalspark

I have tried many times without success need to call.No idea why you cannot order on line

Rig

Rigasked

I have often bought from these people and have never had a problem. I would like to know who actually owns the business?

Hello Rig,
Thank you for your message. We're so happy to hear you've never had an issue with your orders. We are owned and partnered with Laithwaites Wine People, and run the wine services for both the Australian Wine and Laithwaites.
Kind Regards,