4.4

Geoff G.

Geoff G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Drinkable at Reasonable prices

The giveaways were very attractive and made the whole purchase more enjoyable and rewarding. The wines are what one would expect for their price point - but goo value and drinking

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind regards,

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Average quality wines at best.

There are better Wine groups out there than The Oz. Bundled offers of wine and products are the giveaway that the wine is of average quality only. Will return to my regular wine club.

Gillian DennyMid North Coast, NSW

Quality, Australia at it's best.

I can comment only on the red wines, but generally they are rich, velvety, full of flavour found nowhere else except Australia. Australian Shiraz is the best in the world.

Deanorip

DeanoripBilinga

An Australian focus with good to great Aussie wines

I like that the Australian Wine Club has a strong emphasis on Australian wines with selections from good to great. Naturally prices reflect the quality but i have never had a so-so wine (unlike some bottle shops and others)
They also pique your interest to try wines from makers and regions you might not otherwise have taken the risk.
Simple. Quality. Enjoyable.Always :)

A Case to Anticipate

We have received a case of wine every quarter from the Australian Wine for about 10 years. We use a variety of other wine merchants but we have stayed with the Australian because the wines are generally high quality and are well priced. We also enjoy the tasting notes and the variety of wines that we ordinarily wouldn't try.

Fraser Brown

Fraser BrownLaunceston, TAS

Great value and service

Really good wine - not rebadged chateau cardboard as from other wine sites seen commonly at the airports. Intelligent choices and variety of styles available. Worth a try and still discovering

Ernest Kelly

Ernest KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needs to be put down for some time.

The Lake Breeze is too heavily weighted with tannin so far, but I have enjoyed Lake Breeze in the past, so hope that there will be better balance if I keep it a couple of years.

shirlpete

shirlpeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great way to get some quality wines.

In the recent lockdown situation the ability to purchase wines on line with confidence in the quality has been great. The whole process of purchase and delivery worked perfectly for us.

John M

John MHobart, TAS

I don't have to worry about quality.

As a single living alone they provide perfect offers for my needs of excellent quality and value that live up to their description with the bonus of freight free offers and suit my pocket.

Peter Tremain

Peter TremainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A 1st Class Organisation with 1st Class Products

The Wine that I order is always provided ie, Black Duck Durif ,not widely available in my area, but I found it in your The Australian Wine website ,to my good luck.

wak

wakSydney, NSW

happy as

the story about don't like it don't pay for it well that is true. very helpful representatives will help steer you in the directions that will suit you best .but most of all the quality is excellent.

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Great wine!

The wines are very good although recent vintage. The price is excellent so overall a very good deal. Delivery is fast and right to the front door. A very satisfied customer.

John Thompson

John ThompsonHobart, TAS

Personalised service

A representative (Mark) calls me from time to time (not too often) and discusses possibilities within my price range, without putting any pressure on me to buy, if it doesn't suit me at the time and never pushing a particular product. I feel that reds are being presented more than whites and would like to see some more overseas wines from"fringe" countries such as Croatia.
John T

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far Im seeing and tasting good value wines

Nice mixed dozens and I have been buying some as dozen lots as well. Good chance to stock up at reasonable prices without having to travel for tastings. I will continue using this fast delivery service.

TonyL

TonyLCOFFS HARBOUR

Ratings 95 points and Better

I have enjoyed my second dozen and just received my third and cannot wait to start enjoying them. I applaud their rapid service only surpassed by the diverse quality in the range. In every batch a new outstanding wine.Top stuff, sorry Dan you don't do it for me any more, price or quality.

Sometimes wonderful sometime ordinary

There are times when their specials have provided amazing quality wines. Other times like recently the 'Gold Medal' winning wines supplied have been disappointing, and don't appear to me to be worthy of 'Gold Medals'.

Colin G.
Colin G.

Australian Wine Customer Service have arranged return and refund. Thankyou.

davwest

davwestPerth, WA

Always excellent quality wine

I have been ordering wine from The Australian Wine for many years and have enjoyed a great variety of red wines. For me, a major benefit has been the opportunity to access wines that are not available from mainstream liquor outlets. Always a hit at dinner parties when guests enjoy a wine they are nor familiar with.

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ideal to select from variety and at your own speed

Hard to write a review that is widespread. As the normal drinking habits and having a good but moderate cellar means you are not always drinking new stock. As it goes what we have indulged in has been good to drink.

Favourite tasty wine

Very happy with variety of wines Iike to have different wines to compete and then choose favourites thanks for the opportunity to taste the many choices you give us to do this.

Review collected in partnership with The Australian Wine

Unacceptable substitution of expensive wines

I was deeply disappointed to find some of the most expensive wines I had ordered substituted for younger vintages and even different grapes. Simply unacceptable, also as I have been a long-time customer of The Australian Wine.

Corey K

Corey Kasked

Is there a contract that you enter to join the club?

Keith Andersonasked

I want usual details of wine in your offer---4604002 Your voucher says 'full details on line'. I can't find any of the details wine drinkers always should have available. You say these wines are good, so please tell me the vintage year,the alcohol level
and cellaring years expected by the maker. Descriptions such as 'rattingly good ',velvety', ' inky smooth', 'fiesty', are gimicky
and not very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you, Keith Anderson

Keith Anderson

It seems that my request for what has always been regarded as basic information when ordering wine, is infomation you can't be bothered providing. So be it.

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your question and we are very sorry you've not received a response from our team. I have provided your feedback about the recommended drink by date and alcohol levels to our marketing team to place in the offers which makes it easier for customers to make a decision on what they would like to order.

We do offer that information on our main website by searching the wines. If you would like some more assistance, please don't hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 1300 734 924 or send us through an email and we'll be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,

rosemary mcardle

rosemary mcardleasked

how can i order the top 12 red wine offer in today's sunday australian? can'r find it in your on line site.
thank you.

Hello Rosemary,
Thanks for your question, some offers are only redeemable over the phone, however without the voucher number I'm unable to double check this for you. Please could you provide the voucher number so I can have a look?
Cheers, The Australian Wine.

globalspark
globalspark

I have tried many times without success need to call.No idea why you cannot order on line

Get an answer from our members and The Australian Wine representatives