The Body Shop

Online store, Physical store, Product Range (See All)
See the Best Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

PennyRose
PennyRoseSydney, NSW

What have they done to the iconic White Musk range!

Whomever thought that changing an iconic fragrance was a great idea was WRONG! They should be fired! Why would you do that to your loyal fan base? The only reason why I enter your stores in the first place was to buy my supplies of White Musk. While you are trying to get the younger demographics to buy this crap, your older loyal customer will be spending their money elsewhere. Go ladies... go find something that smells lovely, not this dissappointment that was once called White Musk .

PS. I read the reviews on their website, so I needed to try it for myself...sadly they were right. What a waste of money.

Cheryl
CherylSydney

Buyer beware of Body Shop gift cards!

Received a gift card for the Body Shop for Christmas. But just learnt it cannot be redeemed online until you call customer care to get a coupon/promo code. Called and was told there were conditions of doing this like minimum spend and waiting a number of days for them to check the validity of the gift card and that I was not entitled to any other promo eg the 30 per cent on sale items. In these times of covid, trying to stay safe but keeping the economy going, online shopping should be encouraged and made as easy as possible.
Had two other gift cards from David Jones and Myers. Redeemed and delivered without any problem.

Emily T.
Emily T.South Australia

Great products

I am really happy about my purchase at The Body Shop yesterday, I bought a discounted Christmas hand cream pack that was on sale, I can't stop using it! The price is usually quite expensive for body butter, body yogurt, etc. But because it was at a discounted price I went inside the shop and bought it. I admit it, the products are beautiful, but I will only come back when the shop's prices are low, so I'm not spending $27 on body butter!

jayshay
jayshayMurray Region, NSW

Discontinued item

Why on earth have The Body Shop discontinued White Musk. I have been a loyal user for many many years,I’m so disappointed with the so called replacement I will not be buying from The B.S ever again until you come to your senses and bring back the original.

Margherita
MargheritaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2021 advent calendar very poor quality. Cheap and nasty. Doesn’t stay open and dates all on top of each other.

2021 calendar is not up to the quality and standard of all previous years. The book style is much better for display and access to each date. This year is very messy when trying to open boxes and won’t actually stay open for display. Very disappointed. This one will be going in the bin after Christmas unlike previous years which I have kept and have on display

Sarah s.
Sarah s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't like the new White Musk!

I have used The Body Shop's White Musk range for more than 20 years, it was my absolute favourite scent. I received many compliments. Am soooo disappointed with the new version! I was always told by the shop staff that it was by far the most popular range. Now it is so different to what it used to be that I am looking elsewhere for an alternative. I have been a loyal customer for 23 years, pleeeeaase bring back the original White Musk!!!

sapphire
sapphire

Products reformulated and political opinions given in emails.

I have used Body Shop products for many years and until now have always been happy with them. However I purchased two body lotions recently, white musk and coconut, and they have very little perfume. What odour there is is unpleasant and nothing like I am used to. One caused an allergic reaction I believe this was caused by the product being reformulated to become vegan. I do not usually suffer from allergies.
I also object to having political type emails sent to me from the Body Shop. I agree with some of them but I want to shop not have unsolicited political statements sent to me. It does not happen if I visit a store in person so it should not happen via email.
Sorry Body Shop you have lost a very very long term customer.

criscros
criscrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Birthday gift sham

I received a birthday gift offer from the Body Shop for $10. Every thing in the shop was 20% off, including the item I chose. The checkout girl demurred, asked someone else and told me she couldn’t oblige on discounted items. This was not made clear in the email sent time but the manager told me to click the asterisk next to the voucher.! No. I’ve unsubscribed and won’t enter a body shop again. There are so many shady practices around. The body shop is not the same without its founder.

Theresa
TheresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Increased price with reduced package size

Sneaky, just noticed Grapseed Glossing Serum packaging has been reduced in size from 75ml to 60 ml. The price has also increased to $20. Very deceptive to your customers Body Shop. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my calculations, that's approximately an extra $100 per litre.

kazrella
kazrellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Take note body shop.

Take note body shop production and control. Read the reviews I just did many unhappy customers whom I’m sure won’t return again to the body shop since the quality changes of the products.
Listen to the customers they are right.
If you don’t want to lose your customers and have to close your stores down go back to the old products ingredients.
This is not the way to keep your customers.
I for one won’t be back again.

MultipleS
MultipleSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

mind games

It was such a shame to read your employment strategy... we have enough mind games from the Gov't with people committing suicide then to see you join in with the games with your elusive wording as for employment criteria and it's wording. We always used to shop for all xmas items each year but NEVER again.

Very disappointed

Terrible customer service Was told 7-10 days for delivery it’s now been 10 and still has not moved. Tracking number does not exist rang customers service line to be told has left warehouse so they won’t refund my money.
And could be weeks before it is delivered due to delays. Will never use this company again.

Ness
NessDarling Downs, QLD

never arrive

I orderd products on 19th September. Still no products, 9th October. I contacted them three times, even rang and they kept telling me its on its way. Bodyshop gives a fake tracking number that does not exist on Auspost website. Will NEVER order from this company again

Crap experience overall

I have tried placing an order online twice now. The website is terrible, takes ages to load, I cannot get to to the checkout page, and also have to pay shipping costs for a small amount of product, so am forced to stock up on more than I need currently. It's been over a year into covid now and they still haven't figured out click and collect? They've been working on rolling it out for over a year now?

Kylie P.
Kylie P.Sydney, NSW

Product are now vegan head office were not helpful

They have changed all there products recipes to vegan. I have been buying the body butter for 15yrs and loved them. New recipes stink and is no where near the quality of moisturiser it use to be. Customer service and the return policy was hard work. He said he was going to send me a return package so I didn't have to pay for shipping through an email and he hung up on me after I said this was all too hard . He never through the returns email. He was rude and not helpful.
I has to spend over $75 to get free shipping in the first place and now I'm stuck with product that I can't use because it smells like off body butter

Leovegilda M.
Leovegilda M.asked
Online store

i need night moisturiser where to look

Julie L.
Julie L.

I have been using olay moisterizer for many years

Lozza Marie
Lozza Marieasked
The Body Shop

Just posted a Question would like a Response, however just looked at other questions posted but no Answer to their questions 1 posted 6 months the other 1 year. Do you email people about their questions?

Lozza Marie
Lozza Marieasked
Online store

Hi I've Been purchasing the White musk purple and white clear colour since I was 17 never used or wanted to purchase any other except that one you know your Most Favourite perfume. I'm now 47 still use that product. Now you are changing my perfume that I have been buying all these years. I've tried to buy my perfume it's not Available was hoping you still have some in stock. I've tried the Flora and the Lover as it was white musk aswell I can't stand the smell of those I simply don't like the smell. To be honest why change the product if customers have been buying it. I've always been complimented on that perfume. Could you please assist me to buy my original product I've bought all these years. Would it be possible to ask for a small sample of the one you claim is the same but you say it has more zest?? That way I can decided if it's the same. I currently have to purchase online with Lockdown can't physically go in to see for myself. I did buy the Flora and Lover to try not a Fan unfortunately way too strong and gave me a headache I don't like those 2 perfumes. The white musk I have Always purchased was the real Deal very nice and subtle something I've looked forward to buying on every occasion.
Thankyou for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Lorraine