4.2

4.5

Andrew I.
Andrew I.

Excellent customer service

Having been burnt elsewhere ordering online it was very reassuring to see how smoothly my purchase went with The Drink Society. They had the hard to find product I was looking for in stock and ready to go. Show details ·  1
val
valSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic company

Ordered 3 cases cider Thursday morning and they got delivered Monday in Queensland. Show details ·  1
mark s.
mark s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow what a Tequila. It's a must have

It's the first time I've actually bought from The Drink Society and I will say it's been the most smoothest purchase I've done .
Thanks guys . Product 100% what i was looking for and the service was impeccable . Show details
Gemini91
Gemini91Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality spirits and fast delivery

Wide selection of spirits and fast delivery. Bought a whisky for my partner that was hard to find elsewhere. Show details
Aruni
Aruni5 posts

Worst customer service - ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC

Absolutely atrocious customer service. Faulty item sent to my elderly parents. First no replies, then the excuses started. Seriously bad. And sadly no actual store to complain to. Had to raise it with the bank. Never again. Do not waste your money. Show details
Gary
Gary2 posts

Will use again

Fast delivery & the bottles were well packed. Will happily use again.
No calls thanks
No calls thanksGascoyne, WA3 posts

Quick !

Fastest delivery I’ve had in 12 years to my remote WA town . Fair price .Very reasonable shipping cost as well . Show details
Monica
MonicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Next Day Delivery

Purchased a bottle of whisky for my husband on Fathers Day and arrived next day. Was notified every step of way and couldn't really ask for anything more. Wil be purchasing again. Show details
Toni
ToniSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Sebastien!

I would just like to say great work from Sebastien at Drink Society. I was having major issue with the courier company and he has been kind enough to liaise with me and get it fixed.
I have now received my Bottle of johnnie walker XR 21yor and it's magnificent. Show details
Rob
Rob

Literally 48 hours from submitting order to receiving goods

I can understand the frustration of the other review and initial distrust given the importance of PII and the prevalence of scams in this day and age and I probably would have felt quite defensive and potentially uncooperative in the same situation. But to balance the records here this is legit a business. I hardly had a chance to bat an eye lid and the goods were delivered (I am Melbourne based though so take that into account) Show details ·  1
Calum