The Jungle Collective

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Thomas C.
Thomas C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

quality and range just aren’t all that

PlantPappa
PlantPappaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always blown away by the range!

I've ordered from The Jungle Collective a few times now and I'm always super impressed with the Range & Quality of their Plants. The plants are always delivered promptly and the Communication has been good. Everything I've bought from them is still thriving and their Horti's on FB have always guided me well!

I'm a big fan!

jaya36
jaya36SA, 5169

Signed up to sale

I signed up to their online sale here in Adelaide. To my disappointment, there was nothing that can't be obtained more easily and cheaply elsewhere. There was a big hype by them, so I took the dive -and the reality was a nothing burger.
I found some interesting plants, so went looking for comparisons online... all available at better prices than The Jungle Collective. People can charge whatever they like for their plants, no issues, but I resent being told that there will be some rare plants at great prices, when the stock is not that rare anymore and the prices were a lot dearer than their competitors.

Kiki
Kiki

Great plants and delivery

Bought four indoor plants in the Brisbane online sale in January. Plants were all in great condition on arrival and are still doing well. Delivery was good too, no issues. The only suggestion I have is to include more info about each plant in the description (safe for pets, how much light it needs, etc.). Would buy from Jungle Collective again.

B R.
B R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What A Ripoff

I will NEVER buy plants from this place again.

Firstly deliveries were between the 15th and the 20th yet I didn’t receive the order until the 22nd.
Then when it was delivered I was told that they gave one of my plants to someone else then shrugged her shoulders, gave me the wrong order and walked off.

I have had no reply to my email asking for issue to be resolved.

Non of these plants are worth the amount they are charging, you will find the exact same plants at Bunnings for half the price & twice as much plant.

Sean B
Sean BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just get your Act Together

Bought from these guys 3 times now, every time an issue, no real phone numbers, bad service. 3rd order once again problems, wrong plants, wrong pots, quality, some good, some bad. Customer Service or Customer Wow or Happiness Hero. Cool names, but they don't mean anything if your service doesn't change. Come on get your act together, people will just start to back the big companies again. Now I'm trying to help them out by going to their warehouse in Melbourne to swap the incorrect plants and I'm not even supplied an address to do it. No phone to ring, Just plain frustrating.

Aaron
AaronCentral, SA

They never do what they say

Just endured another experience with this business, I should of learnt the first time. Can't deliver on time or without issue. They use a lot of words but their actions aren't substantiated. Just stay away for your own sanity.

Store LocationAdelaide
Kim C
Kim CSydney, NSW

Pests and sub quality plants

Better quality at Bunnings, and equal change of pests! My bird of paradise was actually a really nice plant (same can’t be said for the others I received quite injured!) but was infested with mealy bugs which have now spread to my mature fiddles. Really frustrating to be looking at the long road ahead to clear them out of my house; won’t be buying from the jungle collective again.

Emily B.
Emily B.Sydney, NSW

Worst nursery I've ever used

Store LocationSydney

Mikaila F.
Mikaila F.Sydney, NSW

Love my new plants! Great service and quality.

I've shopped a couple of their sales now and always found the range and quality to be really good. Love ordering the mystery plants and getting a surprise with my order. Delivery was quick and plants all arrived in good condition. I messaged their FB for help with one of my older plants that my partner had overwatered and their horticulturalist helped me get it back to health.
Will continue to shop with them.

Jo W.
Jo W.

Will never order again.

I ordered 4 plants and a planter from them. The planter is yet to be delivered and I have no time line for the delivery. Two plants are near dead, they clearly have been damaged in transit but would have been very sick even before they left on their journey to me. A credit was supposed to make me feel better about paying premium prices for plants I wouldn't buy from the discounted section of a nursery. TLC is never going to get these plants looking good again. I will never buy from them again.

Don’t order from them

I ordered 7 plants of which 2 were in pretty good condition. I’m unsure if another 2 will survive and the 3 were damaged in one way or another. Really disappointed.

Sharla
SharlaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recieved 2 out of 5 of my plants in poor condition.

Store LocationAdelaide online sale

Overpriced for subpar quality plant

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Overpriced plants with pests

Not worth the money. Overpaid for unhealthy plants with spider mites. Only 1/4 plants survived. Their events are also marketed using pictures they found online and are not representative of the actual plants they have in stock.