The Local Guys Test and Tag WA

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Local Guys

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wonderful Service & Knowledge

Sophie came to test and tag our lighting and power supplies and she’s fabulous and delightful.
I’m very impressed by her knowledge around compliance, and am very grateful for having had her visit. I now have peace of mind knowing that our supplies are safe and compliant.
I look forward to welcoming Sophie back same time next year.
Sharlene.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your feedback Sharlene! I will make sure your feedback gets passed on to the franchise partner!

NOVUS AUTO GLASS ALBANY
NOVUS AUTO GLASS ALBANYGreat Southern, WA

Sophie was very efficient and helpful, the service was fast and there were no interruptions as I went about my daily duties. Highly recommended for any office or work situation that needs to be "Tested & Tagged".

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your feedback, Novus Auto Glass Team! I will make sure your feedback gets passed on to the franchise partner!

Such lovely service

Sophie was amazing. She was friendly and kept in contact with me. She fitted me into her schedule even though it was hectic and made her way to me instead of rescheduling. Thank you!

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Samuel, we will make sure your kind words get passed onto the franchise partner.

Excellent Service!

Sophie went out of her way to accomodate all our requirements, and nothing was too much trouble for her. She's a lovely person too and got on really well with all our staff memebers.

• Incentivised Review No
Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Sharon! we will make sure your kind words get passed onto the franchise partner.

Electricians

Find out how The Local Guys Test and Tag WA compares to other Electricians

DARREN
DARRENMid West, WA

Nice work Sophie

Efficient, detailed & very good work preformed.
Sophie did a great job & couldn't believe the price.

No issue with works performed & could not be happier.

Appreciate the work done & would recommend highly... Thanks very much.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks very much Darren for the feedback, we have passed on the feedback to the franchise partner!

See all The Local Guys Test and Tag reviews