Verifiedthethompsonmethod.com

100% · 1030%
4.9

Hayley Dixon
Hayley DixonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t wait! Sign up today and the breastfeeding rescue will change your life

Embarking on my breastfeeding journey with the Thompson Method was transformative. Faced with challenges like inverted nipples, oversupply, and episodes of mastitis, I felt overwhelmed until I discovered Dr. Robyn Thompson's gentle, evidence-based approach. It not only equipped me with the knowledge and techniques to navigate these hurdles but also empowered me with the confidence to trust in my body's natural abilities. The Thompson Method provided not just solutions but a compassionate community that supported me through over 24,000 hours of endless bonding with my children. I am profoundly grateful for this experience, which turned our challenges into cherished moments of connection. Show reply
Ashleigh
AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Wonderful information and support

I had a planned c-section, and my son was in the nursery for his first 24 hours, then had trouble latching for the first two weeks or so. But we've now hit 2 years and still going strong!
Couldn't have done it without the program and amazing team and their help Show reply
Doll
DollSydney, NSW2 posts
Sadie
SadieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bec W
Bec W

Rosie Douglas
Rosie Douglas

Most amazing natural course around

We have been on this breastfeeding journey together for 13 months now! Really can’t believe it!

This program and practitioner’s saved me! The first 5 months were really hard emotionally and physically. Thanks to this group I was able to get over that and keep calm along the way.

Things were going really well around the 8-9 month mark when suddenly it got a little uncomfortable for a bit! Well we found out we’re were expecting baby number 2! Very excited to apply all that I’ve learnt to this second pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding journey.

Thanks again ❤️❤️❤️ Show reply

Rachel T.
Rachel T.

Bridget
Bridget2 posts

Wonderful pain free breastfeeding experience!

Made it one year exclusively breastfeeding with my daughter! No bottles, no pumping, just hand expresssing in the beginning and lots of wet towels . Thank you to all the educators who replied to my messages so quickly (one at 3:00am ) and for providing such lovely and respectful feedback. If it wasn’t for the support of this group and the many women who’s post I read and related too, I don’t think I would have had anywhere near as much self belief throughout the process!

The only thing I regret is not taking more photos to look back on, hence my rushed and blurry photo this morning for her birthday feed

Hoping to continue our journey for as long as she needs!!

Thanks Thompson Method xx Show reply

Rachelle
RachelleSydney, NSW

Jess
Jess2 posts
Cassie Anthonyz
Cassie Anthonyz

Breast Method Ever!

I found the Thompson Method to be very effective, having now successfully been breastfeeding for over 12 months. The course gave me the confidence to advocate for myself, my baby and our preferences for birth and postpartum. Very informative, helpful and would highly recommend Show reply
Heidi
HeidiDarling Downs, QLD

So much more than the mechanics of breastfeeding

This program for me is the encouragement and nurturing that in days gone by we were provided by our mothers, aunts and older sisters; building the confidence to trust our intuition, to listen to our bodies and our babies and to nurture the next generation (and each other) with tenderness and care rather than fear and efficiency.

It is so much more than how to breastfeed. It is support to foster strong and capable mothers in the midst of a system that oft times is driven by factors that don’t work well alongside nature and the natural. Show reply

Chloe Z.