The Thompson Method Breastfeeding

See the Best Health Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Thompson Method Breastfeeding

Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Wish I found you sooner

I was on the verge of giving up breastfeeding when I stumbled across The Thompson Method course. I left the hospital with badly damaged nipples and as a result I had to supplement with formula and use a nipple shield which created it’s own set of problems.

Within a few days of purchasing this program we have completely weaned off the nipple shield and are no longer supplementing with formula. I am so so happy. My supply is great, my nipples are healing and I have NO PAIN while breastfeeding. Thank you Dr Robyn for creating this method and thank you to The Thompson Method team for your support. I love breastfeeding and I have you all to thank for that.

Extensive education and excellent support | Past experience of IGT

Review collected in partnership with The Thompson Method Breastfeeding

It is worth the investment!

I delivered my baby prematurely at 30 weeks, which in turn brought its own struggles of a nipple shield and bottles, which led to a rocky start. I found The Thompson Method through an ad on Facebook and I was on the verge of giving up at that point, so I figured why not try one last resort? I reached out to the team and had a couple of rescues with Dr. Robyn and I can definitely say the team and Dr. Robyn go above and beyond to assist with any questions or concerns. I would not have been able to breastfeed if it weren't for this amazing team. It is absolutely worth the investment.

The Thompson MethodThe Thompson Method Breastfeeding

Thank you for posting your story Jessica, and I'm so glad you reached out for help! What a strong woman you are. Thanks for being part of our amazing community. Warm regards, Joanne xx

Rachael C
Rachael CSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 months breastfeeding thanks to The Thompson Method

We made it to 6 months breastfeeding! I couldn’t be happier! I just wish I had found The Thompson Method sooner, but better late than never right!

We had quite a rocky start to our breastfeeding journey. We battled through mastitis, cracked nipples, thrush, tongue tie issues and nipple shields! I was on the verge of giving up when I stumbled across your program.

And now here we are, we have made it through everything with support and confidence because of Dr Robyn and the amazing team. I LOVE breastfeeding my baby and I know I wouldn’t be in this position if it wasn’t for your method.

Thank you so very, very much Dr Robyn. 6 months was always the goal but now we're aiming for a year.

Health Services

Find out how The Thompson Method Breastfeeding compares to other Health Services

The best purchase I’ve made

Honestly, I don't know where I would be without this course, the admin but most importantly Dr Robyn Thompson who saved my breastfeeding journey, and my sanity!
The Thompson Method has been the best investment I've ever made thus far as a mother.

Thank you for all you do. Thank you for caring. Thank you for helping us get through those lonely midnight hours. Thanks for helping to get our breastfeeding back on track. Thank you for reassuring us that we are not failing our babies. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do. I will be forever grateful to you Dr Robyn and your wonderful admin team.

The Thompson MethodThe Thompson Method Breastfeeding

I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel to read your story Emily. You and your baby are the inspiration behind why we're so passionate about the Thompson Method. Thank you for sharing. Joanne x

Review collected in partnership with The Thompson Method Breastfeeding

The Thompson Method works!!

Jessie J.
Jessie J.South East Queensland, QLD

The Thompson Method of breastfeeding was a game changer for me

I am so thankful I found The Thompson Method. I had not been successful in breastfeeding my first two children after many failed attempts (pain, low supply and mastitis to name a few). When I fell pregnant with my 3rd I knew I was going to breastfeed, I was determined. Someone had recommended the The Thompson Method of Breastfeeding in a mothers group and had great success with it. I signed up to the program when I was 30 weeks pregnant.

It has been hands down the best decision I have made. I am now 11 months EBF, no pain, beautiful supply and I couldn’t be prouder or happier. The knowledge and support you receive is unprecedented. A big shout out to Dr Robyn for creating such an amazing community and program.

The Thompson MethodThe Thompson Method Breastfeeding

Congratulations on such an amazing journey Jessie. I'm so happy to hear that you found The Thompson Method to be helpful. How wonderful for you! Thank you for sharing. Warm regards, Joanne xx

Saved my breastfeeding journey

Tamika Oliver
Tamika OliverPerth, WA

Best thing I ever did

I experienced a horrible start to my breastfeeding journey and I was on the verge of giving up when I found the Thompson method and through expert guidance and ongoing support I surpassed my breastfeeding goals. Preparation is key and I would definitely recommend it to any expectant mother so she can give herself the best start to her birth and breastfeeding journey. Forever grateful!

Health Services