Tommee Tippee Steamer Blender

2.2

Courtney

CourtneyHunter Region, NSW

Black plastic in purée

I have also found tiny pieces of black plastic in my purée after washing and then using the machine. Very dangerous and product should be recalled as faulty, especially when it’s involving baby food. Not happy

Purchased in August 2020 for A$180.00.

LoveToShop

LoveToShopVictoria

Potentially dangerous product

I got this product to make purees for my 6 mo. However after using it a few times I noticed some black specks in the puree. The first time I ignored this attributed this to something from the peels ( I peel the fruits- thought I missed a tiny bit or so)

The next time I saw way more black specks and on examining the puree saw that the black casing on which the blade sits has broken off and there were many sharp plastic pieces in the puree.

The only reason I could find this was because I was making a peach puree and that is light. Something thick like avacado..I probably would not have noticed it at all - because that's the last thing you are looking for.

I've notified Tommee tippeee of this issue with photo proofs .

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W.

Very disappointed!

It works fine however water Compartment has developed algae between the two types of plastic. It has been hardly used and stored in my cupboard/box. TT aren't willing to help.

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Food Makers

Find out how Tommee Tippee Steamer Blender compares to other Baby Food Makers

Hayley_Taylor04

Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great!

This machine is great! It steams and blends veggies perfectly. Its very easy to use and clean, and it allows me to keep looking after my daughter while this steams and blends her food! Love the tommee tippee range!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jade23

Jade23Brisbane

Does what it says

I purchased this when my son starred solids and thought i would love it more than i do. It is easier & quicker to pull out the stove top steamer and and you can do triple the amount in less time than you can with this appliance. It does blend and steam and is good if you're only making enough for 3 days worth of food but when i prepare his food i do enough for the month and freeze it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017