100% · 120%

Return Claim Made · No

Billy
BillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arriba Arriba!

They don’t call it Top shelf Tequila for nothing, with every bottle I have received it has been top notch whether it’s been mezcal or reposado I have been grateful for their service
Thanks Show details
Guy
Guy

Best shopping experience

Love this store. Excellent range. And Brad is always willing to help out Show details ·  1
matty f
matty fkatoomba6 posts

A great website to stumble upon

Never having tried Mezcal and wanting to I Googled "Mezcal buy Australia" and found this site.
What a find and what a professional outfit.
I was kept up to date, the delivery was extremely fast and really well packed.
Hard to find products with the true taste of Mezcal, I couldn't be happier and in the future this will be my first port of call for all my Tequila and Mezcal needs. Show details ·  1
Cameron K.
Cameron K.

Don’t Shop Anywhere Else

These guys are brilliant and Bradley Woolf sure runs a smooth operation. Service, range and price, you won’t find better Show details ·  1
Hayden
HaydenSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Amazing Experience!

From start to finish, this was one of the easiest buying experiences I’ve had anywhere! Have been trying to find a bottle of Codigo 1530 Anejo in stock anywhere for a long time and couldn’t manage it until I stumbled on Top Shelf Tequila! My bottle was in stock, was dispatched the same day as I ordered it and had arrived on my front door 3 days later even with all the issues of COVID! Within hours of purchasing I received an email from the company owner thanking me for my business and this is just a very nice touch!

Overall couldn’t be happier with this transaction, would recommend to anyone and won’t be shopping for Tequila anywhere else again! Show details ·  1

Nick S.
Nick S.

Captain B.
Captain B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing experience!

Used this site to buy a rare tequila (fortaleza lote 43-a) as a gift for my father. We live in NSW, and despite this being a Victoria based enterprise, the order arrived withing 3 days, which is amazing considering the COVID situation here and even more so there. Unbelievable range, unbelievable shipping, absolutely blown away by this company. Thanks so much! Show details ·  1
Eyal G.
Eyal G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great tequila, great service

This is far and away the best place that I have found to get tequila. Their range is top notch and service and communication was outstanding. Highly recommend buying from here. Show details ·  1
Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing tequila and great service!

Super helpful instant chat service which helped me find the right tequila!! Great service and even better tequila! Thank you team for the recommendation and support! I’ll definitely be back! Show details ·  1
Keenan
KeenanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Premium Tequila Range

Magnificent service, product knowledge, and advice. Picked up some hard to find Clase Azul Reposado tequila from the team, and now make them my first stop whenever I’m looking to buy. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Jonah S
Jonah S

Top Shelf Service and Range!!

The team at Top Shelf Tequila are brilliant! I used the online chat to place my first order and won't go anywhere else now for tequilas and mezcal. Highly recommend ! Show details ·  1
Damian
DamianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best 100% tequila!

Thank you so much for offering such a selection of premium sipping tequils. It's been so hard to find options until I found you guys. Service was great, shipping was speedy. A++ for these peeps. Show details ·  1