Trim-A-Weigh WA

Trim-A-Weigh WA

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jamie

JamiePerth

Food is Delicious

NK1991

NK1991Perth

Nice - nice meals nice packages

Do Not Use Trim A Weigh!!!

Daylight robbery

Rosemary

Rosemary

Love this company!!

As a vegetarian I have found it hard to find quick and healthy food. Trim-a-weigh exceeded my expectations. The food was delicious and homestyle - it did not taste like frozen food! Highly recommend.

tam

tamperth

something wrong with people giving bad reviews

Lets start by saying meals are delivered fresh weekly, so put them in the freezer they are frozen if there is something wrong with your freeza that is your problem. To the dumb dumb that said lite and easy meals are better must be a whale lite and easy meals are large portions and taste like supermarket dinners the not so tasty type.
Phone service well my first call I was given so much information i could not believe it, so obviously you must have had a bad attitude to start with.

Poppy26

Poppy26Perth

Trim-A-Weigh

I have been using this company for some now. I have found the food of good quality, service excellent, price reasonable.
I have tried its competitors and much prefer these products.
This is the WA company not QLD which is not affiliated I believe.
Like it that this is a local company also.
Good food, good service.

Terrible food, terrible service

Trim -A-Waste

I ordered trim a weigh from Perth, when I rang it should have been the first clue, the woman I spoke to on the phone had no phone manners at all and had a very half assed manner. I had already read the other reviews and wish I had listened but I thought I would give them a chance. (trust me believe what you read ).
I was already on Lite-n-easy and now am wished I had stayed on it and am going back on it today.
The food was horrible, the salads are a child size handful and luckly for me included was a free dead bug..Not only in one but 2 of the salads I had.
The breakfast,lunch & dinner meals are very small in compared .

Bad service,bugs in salads & very small meals and expensive

Very happy- try it yourself

Best Life choice I have ever made :)

mish1984

mish1984Perth

Forzen [censored word removed]!

My hubby and I decided to try Trim A Weigh (Perth) for convenience because we have just had our first baby. What a bad choice we made! The dinners and most lunches are tiny portions of frozen junk, once microwaved they are half water and tastes like soggy and bland cardboard. Each meal had a use by date of over 12 months so goodness knows what preservatives they put into their food. It is cheaper to buy Lean Cuisines and the steam fresh lean Cuisines also taste a million times better, actually any frozen meal I have had tastes better! The fresh lunches were ok but again far too small and I'm a 51kg woman with a small-medium appetite and I was starving.
The delivery driver was friendly.
Tasteless, soggy meals and tiny portions

busyman

busymanPerth

Healthy and easy

Lots of different healthy meal options to choose from. And being a busy person, not having the hassles that come with cooking (shopping, prep, cooking, cleaning) really freed up my time for other duties and fun.

I didn't sign up with Trim-a-weigh for the weight loss aspects, but can certainly see where this would be beneficial for those who want to count their calories and shed some kilo's in a healthy manner.
variety, convenient, reliable, affordable

vickiofperth

vickiofperthperth

great food, great value and great service

After I placed my first order, I decided to have a look at the reviews online. After reading some of the negative feedback I became worried about what I would receive when I got my first delivery. I was contemplating cancelling my order. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to say the least and very happy that I didn't cancel. The food was delicious, fresh and great value. I have also been in touch with [name removed] from Trim-A-Weigh Perth and she has been prompt to reply, helpful and friendly. I decided to try Trim-A-Weigh for convenience rather than weight loss, but in the first week I dropped about a kg, which was an added bonus. I would definitely recommend Trim-A-Weigh and look forward to future deliveries.
fresh, delicious and local

Duchess

DuchessPerth

Very Disappointed

Have been using this company (WA) on and off for years. Has deteriorated very much of late. Used to be really good; helpful people and great service.

Have they changed ownership or something? Now the meals are pretty mediocre and the staff are unhelpful and unfriendly - don't seem to care at all. (And I think I'll scream if I see another serve of mixedcarrot,pea,corn)

Shame they've gone SO downhill - what happened guys??
Delivery man very nice. Meals reheat quickly
Boring,repetitive meals, very unfriendly staff

Deb

DebPerth

Downhill WA

Initially 4 weeks lunches & dinners. Lunches were ok Dinners pretty good. A after 2 weeks lunches were awful. 2 days of dry rye bread and scant amount of cheese with a tad mustard. Gradually less and less fresh food, some of the salads were already off. Dinners looked unappealing with overlooked shredded cabbage and lots of water remained on heating.

inclaire123

inclaire123Perth

Really small serving sizes compared to Lite and Easy

Food is OK and I love the fact that you can get salads and fresh food from them, but the size difference compared to Lite and Easy is very noticeable.I gave them a shot as they are local but will go back to lite and easy after this batch as I find the food nice, but was wanting a change in menu.

Not worth your money or time

The frozen meals are bland. You'll be better off getting a frozen dinner from the supermarket. The cottage pie is filled with the same frozen vegetables served on the side with specks of mince through it. I've ordered two weeks lunch/dinner but cancelled the second week. I was charged 'admin fees' so the company my full week wasn't refund. Not worth the effort or your money, the company is a rip off.
The salad and cheese
Would taste ok if you don't have tastebuds

Excellent customer service - very happy with the food

I recieved my first order today, delivered right on time, lovely delivery man. Food is really nice, I'm really happy with it. They have a large variety of meals to choose from, from fresh to freezer meals. So far I've eaten a fresh lunch, and freezer dinner, both were really nice and tasty, really food unlike some of their competitors.
Cheap compaired to competitors, lovely fresh food

POOR SERVICE

Ordered my meals was delivered on time however got 7 meals that was not what i ordered it had someone elses name on it. Asked for my correct order but they said they could only refund or credit for next order. I asked to deliver correct order but they straight out refused. Very very rude.

rude customer service