• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)
John P

John P

Easiest company to deal with

We have had to chop and change dates due to border closures and Des replies promptly, wants to issue a refund if there was a small difference (we have said dont worry about the refund due to all the mucking around has had to do).

Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks John....Your appreciation makes doing business worthwhile :)

MAL SMARTT

MAL SMARTTPerth, WA

NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE

I paid for cover in January and due to Covid could not go - forgot to cancel and e-mailed Tripcover with new dates and Des responded in no time with the change of dates done and no charge.
He would have been within his rights to charge me again due to late cancellation - I have used Tripcover a number of times and service always polite, professional and flexible.

Insurance Cover ForAdult

Fantastic customer support without any hassles

We had to cancel our policy, due to lockdown in Victoria, on the day it was due to start. Contacted Tripcover who cancelled the policy and refunded our money very quickly. Now lockdown is over we are travelling to Queensland in the next couple of days and have taken out another policy with Tripcover. We will certainly be insuring with Tripcover on any trips in the future.

Insurance Cover ForSenior

Jeffrey

JeffreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great hassle free service

I needed to extend the hire before my trip started and without any problem Des the manager cancelled and credited my old policy so I could renew for the correct dates.
Thanks des!

Hosky

HoskySydney, NSW

Great Product and the Best Rates

I have used Tripcover a number of times and have found them very good. Very easy to sign up for online, they are backed by Allianz so is certainly reputable, and they seem to have the lowest rates around. Have not had to claim as yet, thankfully, but have cancelled insurance when our plans changed and the money was returned promptly. Definitely recommend.

jamie hassardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excess cover with no excess worries and 5 star service

After searching for excess cover to bridge the gap between the standard cover provided by the rental company and their own inflated policies, I found Tripcover, their amazing service and simple to use website. I am hoping that I never have to make a claim but knowing that their service is underwritten by a global company in Allianz is very reassuring. Des went the extra mile to ensure my cover was in place - even replying on Christmas Day !!! - Champion levels of customer care.

Great Customer Support

I kept getting an error message when buying a rental car excess policy and I had assumed that the payment was not going through. I had intended following up with the company, however before I could do that Des from Tripcover contacted me and helped me sort it out. Des also let me know that payments had gone through and that he had arranged a refund.

Insurance Cover ForAdult

Best rates for rental car insurance

I always use Tripcover rental car insurance whenever I book a rental car in New Zealand. Their insurance rates are the best in the market and significantly less than rental companies' rates. Whenever I have contacted them with a query they have been prompt to respond.

Insurance Cover ForAdult

Very helpful and fast response

Our flight was cancelled by the airlines due to Covid-19 restrictions, and true to the statement on their website, we were able to cancel our policy and approved for the refund.

Anne and Roger

Anne and RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast response!

During Covid-19, Trip Cover made it so easy to make a change at the last minute with our policy as our trip was cancelled due to a border closure, so we didn't lose any of our holiday money. We've used them for many years (much cheaper excess reduction car insurance than with a hire company). Thanks Trip Cover!

Awesome service!

Great value and excellent service. Had to lodge a claim once and it was approved and processed the very next day! No hassle and no back and forth. Got the money in my account the following day!
Highly recommended

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateAugust 2020
Tim

TimHobart, TAS

Hassle free, cheap, 3rd party auto insurance

I've used Tripcover's 3rd party rental car insurance a few times now and it's just so easy. One time I had to lodge a claim and it was my first time ever making an insurance claim so I was bit unsure how hard it would be, but far out it was so easy! I filled out a form explaining the incident and damage (100% my fault), attached the rental documents, and had a full refund of my out-of-pocket expenses (minus an administrative $50 or so that the rental company charged me) within a couple of weeks. Highly recommended.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Type of ClaimCar/Rental Hire Excess
Claim DateJuly 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

doric005 Melbourne

doric005 MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tripcover - look no further!

I have been using Tripcover for the past year, for around 8 rental car bookings. Tripcover ticks all the boxes when it comes to (a) value for money - it really does offer the cheapest rates for reducing car rental excess insurance as it is up to 50% cheaper than it's competitors; (b) online ease of use - the portal is straightforward, easy to use with information clearly outlined; (c) Fast to use - the layout is logical and simple to understand so you can get through the task of purchasing insurance very quickly - saving time and frustration.
Do yourself a favour and try out Tripcover. Definitely a 10/10 and highly recommended

Robert Melbourne

Robert MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tripcover - HIGHLY recommended

Professional. A Customer Won For Life

We have to cancel our policy due to the COVID 19 travel restrictions.
The company refunded in full despite I am months past the 14 days cooling period.
Will recommend Tripcover to my friends and certainly Tripcover will be my FIRST choice when all is clear and we are able to travel again.
Thanks again for your kind understanding

Insurance Cover ForAdult, Child and Teenager

Trustworthy company

Unfortunately we had to cut our trip short due to coronavirus. We returned our camper van early and tripcover refunded the unused days of our policy. This company stepped up and did the right thing during this time of crisis! (unlike let’s go motorhomes.) We will definitely use tripcover again!

Kaylee

KayleeCentral Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service

I had to cancel my trip due to coronavirus and received a quick refund on my travel insurance. When things get back to normal and I can travel again, I will definitely support this company. Very professional and helpful.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased with refund process

I had to cancel my hire car cover due to coronavirus and I received a swift refund, much appreciated.
Very professional and trustworthy to deal with , prompt replies and friendly service.

Steve M

Steve M

Great Hire Car Insurance

Ultra competitive price , miles cheaper than using the hire car company and wonderful service if the need arrises to claim. I had to cancel my insurance due to a trip being cancelled due to COVID 19 and received a refund without any problems. Would recommend in a heart beat.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateMarch 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Daphne Andersen

Daphne AndersenPerth, WA

Great service in difficult times

Thanks very much for the quick response and refund of the hire car insurance that we did not require after our travel plans were disrupted by the current Covid19 crisis. It was much appreciated.

Insurance Cover ForSenior