Listing monitored by Tripcover

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)

Very affordable, Fantastic customer service

Taken out cover insurance for my upcoming campervan trip to the North of WA. The policy is simple and of such great value, I felt the need to double check on the details.
From the outset, Des was always there to answer all my questions very promptly, and without fuss.
Highly recommended !

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Refunds no worries

I put the wrong dates on my Tripcover policy and had to ask for a refund, done over the phone, minimum time, fuss free. Happy with the outcome, overall great service.

Great value and easy to use app.

Did have problems booking on my phone app which I have used before?, but made a booking on my PC without problems.Overall a fantastic booking app & very easy to navigate.

John P
John PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easiest company to deal with

We have had to chop and change dates due to border closures and Des replies promptly, wants to issue a refund if there was a small difference (we have said dont worry about the refund due to all the mucking around has had to do).

DestinationAustralia
Claim Made No
Desmond S.Tripcover

Thanks John....Your appreciation makes doing business worthwhile :)

MAL SMARTT
MAL SMARTTPerth, WA

NOTHING WAS TOO MUCH TROUBLE

I paid for cover in January and due to Covid could not go - forgot to cancel and e-mailed Tripcover with new dates and Des responded in no time with the change of dates done and no charge.
He would have been within his rights to charge me again due to late cancellation - I have used Tripcover a number of times and service always polite, professional and flexible.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic customer support without any hassles

We had to cancel our policy, due to lockdown in Victoria, on the day it was due to start. Contacted Tripcover who cancelled the policy and refunded our money very quickly. Now lockdown is over we are travelling to Queensland in the next couple of days and have taken out another policy with Tripcover. We will certainly be insuring with Tripcover on any trips in the future.

Jeffrey
JeffreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great hassle free service

I needed to extend the hire before my trip started and without any problem Des the manager cancelled and credited my old policy so I could renew for the correct dates.
Thanks des!

Hosky
HoskySydney, NSW

Great Product and the Best Rates

I have used Tripcover a number of times and have found them very good. Very easy to sign up for online, they are backed by Allianz so is certainly reputable, and they seem to have the lowest rates around. Have not had to claim as yet, thankfully, but have cancelled insurance when our plans changed and the money was returned promptly. Definitely recommend.

jamie hassardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excess cover with no excess worries and 5 star service

After searching for excess cover to bridge the gap between the standard cover provided by the rental company and their own inflated policies, I found Tripcover, their amazing service and simple to use website. I am hoping that I never have to make a claim but knowing that their service is underwritten by a global company in Allianz is very reassuring. Des went the extra mile to ensure my cover was in place - even replying on Christmas Day !!! - Champion levels of customer care.

Great Customer Support

I kept getting an error message when buying a rental car excess policy and I had assumed that the payment was not going through. I had intended following up with the company, however before I could do that Des from Tripcover contacted me and helped me sort it out. Des also let me know that payments had gone through and that he had arranged a refund.

Best rates for rental car insurance

I always use Tripcover rental car insurance whenever I book a rental car in New Zealand. Their insurance rates are the best in the market and significantly less than rental companies' rates. Whenever I have contacted them with a query they have been prompt to respond.

Very helpful and fast response

Our flight was cancelled by the airlines due to Covid-19 restrictions, and true to the statement on their website, we were able to cancel our policy and approved for the refund.

Anne and Roger
Anne and RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast response!

During Covid-19, Trip Cover made it so easy to make a change at the last minute with our policy as our trip was cancelled due to a border closure, so we didn't lose any of our holiday money. We've used them for many years (much cheaper excess reduction car insurance than with a hire company). Thanks Trip Cover!

Awesome service!

Great value and excellent service. Had to lodge a claim once and it was approved and processed the very next day! No hassle and no back and forth. Got the money in my account the following day!
Highly recommended

DestinationAustralia
Tim
TimHobart, TAS

Hassle free, cheap, 3rd party auto insurance

I've used Tripcover's 3rd party rental car insurance a few times now and it's just so easy. One time I had to lodge a claim and it was my first time ever making an insurance claim so I was bit unsure how hard it would be, but far out it was so easy! I filled out a form explaining the incident and damage (100% my fault), attached the rental documents, and had a full refund of my out-of-pocket expenses (minus an administrative $50 or so that the rental company charged me) within a couple of weeks. Highly recommended.

Read more reviews - page 2