Tupperware Turbo Chef

Tupperware Turbo Chef

PFLee
PFLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best kitchen gadget ever!

I got this as a gift from a friend who knows I do a lot of asian cooking. I loved fresh minced garlic, cant stand the store bought ready ones, but chopping garlic on the board usually means longer prep time and pieces sometimes fly in all directions during intense chopping. But with this just 5 pulls gets me good amount of mince garlic in one small container, no mess. The container and the blade is easy to rinse, I hardly need to wash with detergent as I rinse them immediately. Revolutionised my cooking! After 3 years the blades are still good as new!

O.M.T
O.M.TSydney, NSW

My Helping Hand!

I am not a regular cook and do not have a good hand on chopping. Tupperware turbo chef is a great help for people like me. It gives you such finely chopped vegetables in a minute. Simply love it!

Tamlyn
TamlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Also...great for parents just starting their kids solid food!

A friend bought this for me and I love it. It's so easy to use and clean. I mostly use it for onions, garlic, peanuts, but it was perfect for when I was starting my little one on solids. It makes blending food for them so much easier. (i.e. steamed fruits and vegetables or fresh fruits) You can just pull it a few times to allow for a bit of texture or you can pull it a bunch of times to make it more like a puree.

Total 100% endorsement

Just got one second hand. Brilliant at cutting up onions,garlic : no tears, no irregular sized pieces had some cream so even made own butter with blender attachment. very versatile tool.

Purchased in April 2019 for $15.00.

Bruce
BruceVIC, 3000

Saves time

I use it mainly as garlic dicer. Works great and saves a lot of time! If you're buying on ebay I recommend getting one of the packages which include two additional 'twin turbo' bases, which means you can just dice your stuff, take out the dicer knife and pop on the cover, without needing the take out the stuff inside and put into another container!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Beanthings
BeanthingsSydney

Favorite Kitchen Implement

This was bought for me as a gift. I thought "I had a knife, and now I have a knife and space wasting red thing". How wrong I was! I love this gadget. Perfect for chopping garlic. Most of the time I just rinse it afterwards. It is small, portable, not a pain to get out and set up and wash like the blender (I never use the blender - the cleaning and packing up/setting up annoys me) I love that its little, hand powered and easy to clean. Everyone should have one.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
missy4
missy4

Wow! How did I live without this?!

I have owned this for around 6 months (secondhand) and have purchased 2 more as gifts since. How did I ever live without this?!Cuts vegetables fine so can add into the simplest meals. Kids eat so many vegetables without any hassle or even noticing what I've added and saves so much time not having to either chop or grate. I have larger model too, mainly use smaller chopper but if have a lot do- still works fantastic :) great purchase and one you won't regret! Is expensive new but worth it, even better if you can buy near new secondhand.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mummy Lisa
Mummy LisaSydney

Turbo Chef's Have not been Discontinued

Tupperware still sell these might little choppers. They make it so easy to chop up onion and carrot and also make quick little Dips. Still in the 2016 Autumn/winter catalogue!!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Mary866
Mary866

Fantasic little vege chopper

Saw this little gadget at a friends house and loved it. Great for chopping onions, no more tears! Dices zucchini, mushroom, carrot, capsicum quickly and easily. Works really well as long as you dont over fill it. Great time saver.

ladyj
ladyj

Love my Turbo Chef

This is such a handy kitchen tool. When wanting to chop a little bit or a little bit more it is a great option compared to getting out the big, bulky blender. We use this little tool for mixing some sandwich fillings, like egg, chicken and mayo, etc. It is easy to clean and doesn't take up much space in the cupboard. My young son loves to help whenever I'm using this - the pull cord is much more fun that whatever is on TV at the time.

Cherrymar
CherrymarAU

So glad I bought this

The longer I have this, the more uses I find for it Most frequently I use it for onion and garlic, and I don't begrudge the time it takes to chop the onion into quarters first. Lately I have discovered its brilliance with fresh ginger for stirfries. I also use it to chop dried apricots and nuts for loaves and cakes, and recommend it for its ease of cleaning - most times just a rinse under hot water. I have the older red version.

MojoWellspring
MojoWellspringCanberra

Handy

frontoza
frontozaAU

Must have in every kitchen - even for casual cooks!!

Must have in every kitchen! Regardless how little or much you cook !! I bought mine at a tupperware party 2 years ago only used it a little at first only due to me not remembering i had it and always did things manually, now i use it for everything, salsa, mushrooms, onion, carrots, garlic. I never hand chop anything anymore i love it! Blade is still as sharp as day 1 and still only pull the cord 1-2 times and its done!
reliable, compact, no extra attachments that fill cupboards, does what it should do

Danielle007
Danielle007QLD, 4301

Must have in all kitchens

At first I saw it as a gimmick even though it was produced and sold by Tupperware.It is so easy to use! the lid has never come off. This beats out an electric mixture when you want to save time. I couldn't believe how fast it is. I highly recommend Turbo Chef
Easy to use

hayley1111
hayley1111VIctoria, 3564

Great, easy to use item for everyone's kitchen

Handy little tool that is simple to put together and slice foods like onions. Its design is attractive and the parts come apart so it is easy to clean. Its pricey at around $50 but will last a lifetime. It's basically a convenient tool for the kitchen when you want to slice up foods with little fuss.
Its quick and compact and can cut up lots of foods.
Can take on the smell of the food i.e. onions and hard to get rid of the smell.