2Tupperware Turbo Chef

Tupperware Turbo Chef

2Tupperware Turbo Chef

95% · 180%
Brand Manager for Tupperware? Claim your listing.

Satu K.
Satu K.

Turbo Chef and Extra Turbo Chef not spinning

I have a Turbo Chef chopper (300ml) and 1.35 litre Extra chef chopper and both of them have a same problem. They simple will not spin blades. The cords are fine. With my understanding Tupperware Lifetime Warranty should cover the problem. How do I fill a claim as every part has its own product number and the problem isn’t listed on their claimable list? Do I need to send whole chopper to them for a checkup?
Cath M.
Cath M.Central West, NSW

Perfect size

The turbo chef is the perfect size for mincing your fresh garlic, chilli & chopping your onion. I love the turbo chef so much I have all sizes in the range.
PFLee
PFLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best kitchen gadget ever!

I got this as a gift from a friend who knows I do a lot of asian cooking. I loved fresh minced garlic, cant stand the store bought ready ones, but chopping garlic on the board usually means longer prep time and pieces sometimes fly in all directions during intense chopping. But with this just 5 pulls gets me good amount of mince garlic in one small container, no mess. The container and the blade is easy to rinse, I hardly need to wash with detergent as I rinse them immediately. Revolutionised my cooking! After 3 years the blades are still good as new!
O.M.T
O.M.TSydney, NSW

My Helping Hand!

I am not a regular cook and do not have a good hand on chopping. Tupperware turbo chef is a great help for people like me. It gives you such finely chopped vegetables in a minute. Simply love it!
Tamlyn
TamlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Also...great for parents just starting their kids solid food!

A friend bought this for me and I love it. It's so easy to use and clean. I mostly use it for onions, garlic, peanuts, but it was perfect for when I was starting my little one on solids. It makes blending food for them so much easier. (i.e. steamed fruits and vegetables or fresh fruits) You can just pull it a few times to allow for a bit of texture or you can pull it a bunch of times to make it more like a puree.
Joan
Joan

Total 100% endorsement

Just got one second hand. Brilliant at cutting up onions,garlic : no tears, no irregular sized pieces had some cream so even made own butter with blender attachment. very versatile tool. Show details
Bruce
BruceVIC, 30009 posts

Saves time

I use it mainly as garlic dicer. Works great and saves a lot of time! If you're buying on ebay I recommend getting one of the packages which include two additional 'twin turbo' bases, which means you can just dice your stuff, take out the dicer knife and pop on the cover, without needing the take out the stuff inside and put into another container!

Beanthings
BeanthingsSydney21 posts

Favorite Kitchen Implement

This was bought for me as a gift. I thought "I had a knife, and now I have a knife and space wasting red thing". How wrong I was! I love this gadget. Perfect for chopping garlic. Most of the time I just rinse it afterwards. It is small, portable, not a pain to get out and set up and wash like the blender (I never use the blender - the cleaning and packing up/setting up annoys me) I love that its little, hand powered and easy to clean. Everyone should have one.

missy4
missy4Canberra 2600, ACT5 posts

Wow! How did I live without this?!

I have owned this for around 6 months (secondhand) and have purchased 2 more as gifts since. How did I ever live without this?!Cuts vegetables fine so can add into the simplest meals. Kids eat so many vegetables without any hassle or even noticing what I've added and saves so much time not having to either chop or grate. I have larger model too, mainly use smaller chopper but if have a lot do- still works fantastic :) great purchase and one you won't regret! Is expensive new but worth it, even better if you can buy near new secondhand.

Mummy Lisa
Mummy LisaSydney15 posts

Turbo Chef's Have not been Discontinued

Tupperware still sell these might little choppers. They make it so easy to chop up onion and carrot and also make quick little Dips. Still in the 2016 Autumn/winter catalogue!!!!

Mary866
Mary8668 posts

Fantasic little vege chopper

Saw this little gadget at a friends house and loved it. Great for chopping onions, no more tears! Dices zucchini, mushroom, carrot, capsicum quickly and easily. Works really well as long as you dont over fill it. Great time saver.

ladyj
ladyj73 posts

Love my Turbo Chef

This is such a handy kitchen tool. When wanting to chop a little bit or a little bit more it is a great option compared to getting out the big, bulky blender. We use this little tool for mixing some sandwich fillings, like egg, chicken and mayo, etc. It is easy to clean and doesn't take up much space in the cupboard. My young son loves to help whenever I'm using this - the pull cord is much more fun that whatever is on TV at the time.

Cherrymar
CherrymarAU7 posts

So glad I bought this

The longer I have this, the more uses I find for it Most frequently I use it for onion and garlic, and I don't begrudge the time it takes to chop the onion into quarters first. Lately I have discovered its brilliance with fresh ginger for stirfries. I also use it to chop dried apricots and nuts for loaves and cakes, and recommend it for its ease of cleaning - most times just a rinse under hot water. I have the older red version.

MojoWellspring
MojoWellspringCanberra18 posts

frontoza
frontozaAU2 posts

Must have in every kitchen - even for casual cooks!!

Must have in every kitchen! Regardless how little or much you cook !! I bought mine at a tupperware party 2 years ago only used it a little at first only due to me not remembering i had it and always did things manually, now i use it for everything, salsa, mushrooms, onion, carrots, garlic. I never hand chop anything anymore i love it! Blade is still as sharp as day 1 and still only pull the cord 1-2 times and its done!
reliable, compact, no extra attachments that fill cupboards, does what it should do