TV Plus

TV Plus

See the Best Pay TV in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Appalling

I also called Tv Plus to have my new receiver box activated. I left work early so that I can call them before 5.00pm,
I called at 4.25pm and recording was saying that I was 2nd in line and at 4.45pm the recording suddenly said leave a message. At the same time I used the home phone and pressed the accounts option to see if they would answer but no they did not answer either. Do these people not work from 9.00am to 5.00pm? I think that their whole system needs to be reviewed and their staff needs to be retrained in customer service. They have gone from an A grade to all-time horrifying FFFFF. I think its time to dump Tv Plus and look into alternative pay-tv options.

Worst Customer Service

I rang and waited 30 minutes regarding my moms account only to be told the manager will ring in 15 minutes, I waited further 25 minutes for a phone call, the manager didn't have the courtesy to call me back. I rang again waited 30 minutes further and the phone diverted to a message bank only to be told "Message Bank is full"? When called again recorded message said we are closed at this time we will reopen Monday to Friday between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
I am still waiting for that important phone call?

7 MINUS!

This is the only app that does not load at all now.
Even worse, this has been a problem now for weeks.
It improves tonight. It loaded as far as the basic with three options: Home, Shows and Categories. Once I click on one the wheel begins to turn. I watched it for half an hour just for the fun of it.
Not!
Please fix.

Worst app for tv issues

No issues with any other tv app except this one. Fine on my phone, frustrating on my t.v.. Stalls, cant navigate thru program without adds stuffed in. Loses sound on adds. Drops out.

How to conect vi fi

Net tv plus is very good.Only if some on knows how to conect with vi fi please tel me which vi fi dongle I can use. Thank you

Plus 7. Catch up for channel 7

So poorly designed if you need to fast forward, in fact they pump the ad’s then after you are forced to watch then you can’t watch the show after you have fast forward.

mobility scooter pride 140 xl

this is my second review on this scooter it is now about 12 months old i have done about 600 klm on it with no problems exelent hill climer i mainly use it for shopping i maid a carrier for it can carry 20 klg cargo in the carrier you must all ways keep the batt charge up never leave flat than they will last for years

worst service i have seen for a long time

biggest bunch of lyres who are completely out of touch with their customers
we have called on 15 th of December to put on hold on our tv service after we have paid our last bill on November the 20th which was advance payment until December the 14 th when suspension /hold started by mid December service was suspended but some how they continued on sending bills when we called they denied our calls and claimed all the calls recorded which was complete lies we have called again mid December again early Jan and at least half dozen emails this people they say they record all the calls but they only record the onese made it suits them another word they do selective recording which was denied by their manager she assured me that all the calls was recorded to test them out i have made more calls and each time asked them if my call was recorded have a guess what the answer was big no manager says they record all the calls but the actual operators say no ..sin
i have taken this mater to Fair trade Australia than i have canceled all my services and dealing with them you choose if you want to do business with this people or not

Amazing variety of channels!

My family and I have been with Tv plus for more than 3 years, it has always been a reliable and amazing source to constantly know what’s been happening in Greece. Great variety of channels with over 30 Greek channels and more! Definitely recommend for any foreign people.

Garbage

Overpriced service that is constantly scrambled and drops out. My parents recently paid one of your dodgy technicians hundreds more to fix their satellite as your team claimed it was a problem with our service. Still having the same drop outs.
We just got nbn so see ya later tv plus.

Crap service

Rubbish service loss of service on a regular basis customer service is crap cannot talk to anyone on weekends waste of money will be cancelling my subscription.

When is working is ok!! but most of the time is out of work!!

Very poor old telenovelas and too much of repetitions of programs.
Out of service most of the time especially from latin American programs.

great company, good channels, would recommend! good rates and enjoyable sports channels ! i really enjoy sitting with my family and watching these channels

Perfect Service

Would recommend TV Plus for all viewers. Don't understand where the negative reviews are coming from since I've been getting excellent service for the past month.

Paying and receiving nothing but 'service temporarily unavailable'

TV plus is completely useless - as other reviews note, service is often interrupted especially on weekends when not a single channel seemed to work and now these interruptions happen everyday, numerous times a day (in fact the service is out more often than it is available). When I contacted them they said they were replacing some equipment that would fix the problem. What a lie! The interruptions continued and when I contacted them again requesting they don't charge me for this month given the constant interruptions mean I haven't been able to watch anything, they said the problem was taking longer to fix than anticipated... and wait for it... you can downgrade your subscription or cancel if you wish. Still doesn't address the fact that I have paid for this month and received no service in return.

Perhaps the message on the screen should read 'service permanently unavailable because we can't be bothered fixing the problem'

If I could rate them worse than terrible I would. I cannot emphasize enough how bad this service is, not to mention the lack of customer service!

Update: Now that I want to cancel they are simply ignoring my emails. Seems their motto to all problems is 'ignore and hope it goes away'.

Worst service on the market

Terrible service customer service, Do not recommend to anyone, biggest waste of money and time. The program
always stuffs up and its a pain having to call up every time. Mind you the cancellation process is a nightmare. Avoid it at all costs

Bad service

I agree with other reviews of this hopeless service. At the moment trying to contact them because I don't have any program since last Friday ( for some reason this happens every weekend).
So far 21 minutes and my call is on hold and not been able to complain. I think they know they are the only option for an older person who cannot handle computers to be able to watch overseas programs on the internet.
Unfortunately this is my mother case.
Just stay away from TV Plus if you can!!!

Can't believe they're still in business

Do yourself a favor & avoid TV Plus at all cost.
There's absolutely nothing good about these guys or the service they (don't) provide.

Don't waste your time and money - Bad Service

Terrible service for the last 3 months.
On weekends there is no one to check if channels are working or not.
Blame is always to overseas company when it is here the problem.
Waste of money but it seems to be the only company that can provide overseas programs.
No response to emails and the only answer I GOT when I called is "technical problems".
I asked to talk with someone of my own language and the one who answered could speak just few words in my language never less English.
If I can find other Tv provider of the same nature I will change companies for sure!
No recommend this service at all.

Very dissappointed

Decided to join TV Plus after UBI went bust. Unfortunately , they seem to access the channels I am interested in by a Slingbox which anyone can purchase on the internet. If their technician is not looking at the channel when it gets disconnected and he does not resolve the problem you can not watch anything. This is even more annoying on weekends when they are not in the office and you can't tell them to pull their finger out and fix it. I haven't been able to watch my favourite channel since Saturday . I rang Monday and they said they are experiencing technical problems , need to wait to contact people o/seas , need to wait because of time differences etc, meanwhile , Copa America started and I can not access any of the sport channels...I certainly do not want to pay for 6 more months of this...