1.9

19% · 625 · 78%

3.0
Rates and Fees
3.0
Brand Manager for TV Plus? Claim your listing.

Bill West
Bill WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Shambolic

They dont provide invoices to their customers.
They dont provide you with a warning letter if you have missed a payment . You cant track payments because they dont send invoices. They charge you $5 for an invoice and another $10 for a late payment even though you always pay in advance.

Terrible customer service and arrogant.
You can only request things with an email. Speaking to a customer service agent is pointless as they refuse to send an email to their head office such as requesting an invoice to be sent to you monthly after being direct debited.

There is an outage since mid Febuary 2024. most of the channels dont work. They dont offer a full monthly refund. I'll be contacting consumer affairs.

Rates and Fees
Rene P.
Rene P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality, Poor service and programs - Greek TV

Avoid TV Plus, rip customers off, poor customer service, technical support that is off shore and read off script, resulting in having to pay more to fix the poor service. Advice, do not pay in advance for 6 months or more, should you want to cancel, they will not refund. Keep going and look for another provide and avoid TV Plus.
Eren A.
Eren A.Sydney, NSW

Run Away now, trust me, you don't want what they're offering!

Terrible service!
Terrible product for the price.
Terrible quality in picture!
Customer Service is non existent! nobody answers calls

The moment your CC expires and they can't take money, they call you straight away!

Helen RousellSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Disgraceful customer service

My mum who has been a loyal customer for many years experienced issues with her Greek tv and they told her she needs a new LNB so she purchased that and it still didn’t work so they told her to get a new antenna cable which she did and it still didn’t work so they told her she needs a new box and that one didn’t work so we asked for a refund which they refuse to give and my mum is now out of pocket over $500 and still has no Greek tv. Just distrusting behaviour and should not be allowed to operate.
Richard
RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Not Bad

The customer service is not good at all, and its impossible to speak to someone who will be of any help.
When the services are working, its worth watching and its really good.
Fay D.
Fay D.Tasmania29 posts

Seven News

I no longer watch seven at all. It used to be balanced information now slowly lurching left and not fact only virtue signalling. That will be the death knoll for them. Ask channels 9 and 10.
Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Product lots of channels

We have the tvplus channels for more than 4 years our family very happy with lots of good channels, we recommend it! Lots of variety for family to watch. Especially the sports channels!!
Libby F.
Libby F.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Disgraceful Customer Service

It is impossible to speak to anyone. Was on the phone for over 50 minutes and can't get through to anyone. Sounds like a scam. No way to speak to anyone. You don't even know who to contact to cancel the service - you can't speak to anyone.
Anastasia
AnastasiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

No Refunds or Transfer of Credit

I paid for my mum's TV Greek Channels months in advance. She unfortunately went into a home just as payment was made. They WON'T refund nor will they allow me to give my credit to a neighbor that has TV Plus. They do not believe in doing the right thing, it's just about taking your money.
Selena
Selena2 posts

Appalling

I also called Tv Plus to have my new receiver box activated. I left work early so that I can call them before 5.00pm,

I called at 4.25pm and recording was saying that I was 2nd in line and at 4.45pm the recording suddenly said leave a message. At the same time I used the home phone and pressed the accounts option to see if they would answer but no they did not answer either. Do these people not work from 9.00am to 5.00pm? I think that their whole system needs to be reviewed and their staff needs to be retrained in customer service. They have gone from an A grade to all-time horrifying FFFFF. I think its time to dump Tv Plus and look into alternative pay-tv options.

levent
levent

Worst Customer Service

I rang and waited 30 minutes regarding my moms account only to be told the manager will ring in 15 minutes, I waited further 25 minutes for a phone call, the manager didn't have the courtesy to call me back. I rang again waited 30 minutes further and the phone diverted to a message bank only to be told "Message Bank is full"? When called again recorded message said we are closed at this time we will reopen Monday to Friday between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.

I am still waiting for that important phone call?

Ric
Ric2 posts

7 MINUS!

This is the only app that does not load at all now.

Even worse, this has been a problem now for weeks.

It improves tonight. It loaded as far as the basic with three options: Home, Shows and Categories. Once I click on one the wheel begins to turn. I watched it for half an hour just for the fun of it.

Not!

Please fix.

Jules
JulesAdelaide

Worst app for tv issues

No issues with any other tv app except this one. Fine on my phone, frustrating on my t.v.. Stalls, cant navigate thru program without adds stuffed in. Loses sound on adds. Drops out.

Antena
AntenaPerth W.AUSTRALIA

How to conect vi fi

Net tv plus is very good.Only if some on knows how to conect with vi fi please tel me which vi fi dongle I can use. Thank you

Reedy
Reedy

Plus 7. Catch up for channel 7

So poorly designed if you need to fast forward, in fact they pump the ad’s then after you are forced to watch then you can’t watch the show after you have fast forward.