TV Plus

TV Plus

See the Best Pay TV in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anastasia

AnastasiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Refunds or Transfer of Credit

I paid for my mum's TV Greek Channels months in advance. She unfortunately went into a home just as payment was made. They WON'T refund nor will they allow me to give my credit to a neighbor that has TV Plus. They do not believe in doing the right thing, it's just about taking your money.

Selena

Selena

Appalling

I also called Tv Plus to have my new receiver box activated. I left work early so that I can call them before 5.00pm,
I called at 4.25pm and recording was saying that I was 2nd in line and at 4.45pm the recording suddenly said leave a message. At the same time I used the home phone and pressed the accounts option to see if they would answer but no they did not answer either. Do these people not work from 9.00am to 5.00pm? I think that their whole system needs to be reviewed and their staff needs to be retrained in customer service. They have gone from an A grade to all-time horrifying FFFFF. I think its time to dump Tv Plus and look into alternative pay-tv options.

Worst Customer Service

I rang and waited 30 minutes regarding my moms account only to be told the manager will ring in 15 minutes, I waited further 25 minutes for a phone call, the manager didn't have the courtesy to call me back. I rang again waited 30 minutes further and the phone diverted to a message bank only to be told "Message Bank is full"? When called again recorded message said we are closed at this time we will reopen Monday to Friday between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
I am still waiting for that important phone call?

7 MINUS!

This is the only app that does not load at all now.
Even worse, this has been a problem now for weeks.
It improves tonight. It loaded as far as the basic with three options: Home, Shows and Categories. Once I click on one the wheel begins to turn. I watched it for half an hour just for the fun of it.
Not!
Please fix.

Jules

JulesAdelaide

Worst app for tv issues

No issues with any other tv app except this one. Fine on my phone, frustrating on my t.v.. Stalls, cant navigate thru program without adds stuffed in. Loses sound on adds. Drops out.

Antena

AntenaPerth W.AUSTRALIA

How to conect vi fi

Net tv plus is very good.Only if some on knows how to conect with vi fi please tel me which vi fi dongle I can use. Thank you

Plus 7. Catch up for channel 7

So poorly designed if you need to fast forward, in fact they pump the ad’s then after you are forced to watch then you can’t watch the show after you have fast forward.

biig ron

biig ronSydney, NSW

mobility scooter pride 140 xl

this is my second review on this scooter it is now about 12 months old i have done about 600 klm on it with no problems exelent hill climer i mainly use it for shopping i maid a carrier for it can carry 20 klg cargo in the carrier you must all ways keep the batt charge up never leave flat than they will last for years

IBO

IBOmelbourne

worst service i have seen for a long time

Yannis

YannisMelbourne

Amazing variety of channels!

My family and I have been with Tv plus for more than 3 years, it has always been a reliable and amazing source to constantly know what’s been happening in Greece. Great variety of channels with over 30 Greek channels and more! Definitely recommend for any foreign people.

Peter K

Peter KMelbourne

Garbage

Overpriced service that is constantly scrambled and drops out. My parents recently paid one of your dodgy technicians hundreds more to fix their satellite as your team claimed it was a problem with our service. Still having the same drop outs.
We just got nbn so see ya later tv plus.

Crap service

Rubbish service loss of service on a regular basis customer service is crap cannot talk to anyone on weekends waste of money will be cancelling my subscription.

When is working is ok!! but most of the time is out of work!!

Very poor old telenovelas and too much of repetitions of programs.
Out of service most of the time especially from latin American programs.

jane

janemelbourne

great company, good channels, would recommend! good rates and enjoyable sports channels ! i really enjoy sitting with my family and watching these channels

Perfect Service

Would recommend TV Plus for all viewers. Don't understand where the negative reviews are coming from since I've been getting excellent service for the past month.

Paying and receiving nothing but 'service temporarily unavailable'

jed

jedMelbourne

Worst service on the market

Terrible service customer service, Do not recommend to anyone, biggest waste of money and time. The program
always stuffs up and its a pain having to call up every time. Mind you the cancellation process is a nightmare. Avoid it at all costs

Carlos

CarlosBrisbane

Bad service

I agree with other reviews of this hopeless service. At the moment trying to contact them because I don't have any program since last Friday ( for some reason this happens every weekend).
So far 21 minutes and my call is on hold and not been able to complain. I think they know they are the only option for an older person who cannot handle computers to be able to watch overseas programs on the internet.
Unfortunately this is my mother case.
Just stay away from TV Plus if you can!!!

Mile M

Mile MGold Coast

Can't believe they're still in business

Do yourself a favor & avoid TV Plus at all cost.
There's absolutely nothing good about these guys or the service they (don't) provide.

Kass

KassSouth Australia

Don't waste your time and money - Bad Service

Terrible service for the last 3 months.
On weekends there is no one to check if channels are working or not.
Blame is always to overseas company when it is here the problem.
Waste of money but it seems to be the only company that can provide overseas programs.
No response to emails and the only answer I GOT when I called is "technical problems".
I asked to talk with someone of my own language and the one who answered could speak just few words in my language never less English.
If I can find other Tv provider of the same nature I will change companies for sure!
No recommend this service at all.