UDL Vodka

UDL Vodka

See the Best Premix Spirits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible

I bought a six pack today of the passion fruit as had not had in a long time, wanted something cool and refreshing in the heat. Well... was I disappointed... what have they done to it? No passionfruit flavour at all and just sugary sweet. Won’t be buying agIn.

Purchased in February 2019 at BWS Physical store for $24.00.

Diana

DianaPerth

Too fattening

Why can't I buy low calorie UDLs? I used to drink UDLs all the time, but now I make my own drinks to take out - I mix vodka with low-calorie mixers such as diet softdrinks or light cranberry juice. There needs to be a low-calorie alternative as, at present, just 4 UDLs exceed the daily calorie intake recommended for a woman. They're lovely, but just way too fattening.

Cassie

CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Premix on a budget

This was the first drink I ever had when I turned 18 :D Many many great memories where made with this drink. All favours are good - passionfruit is the best one. When cartons are on special at say Dan Murphy's or first choice they are very cheap. Will continue to buys this product.

cant live without your scotch and cola

i am so dissappointed that u have deleted scotch and cola that has been my only drink for nearly twenty years and now to have to try something else disgusts me i have tried nearly all other brands but nothing comes close to your udls very unhappy customer donna unhappy

Rod
Rod

Yes totally agree there is nothing that comes close or matches the taste of the UDL scotch & cola.. Been drinking it fr over 20 years. Time to bring it back..Please, please, please..........

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

I have tried every flavour of UDLs on the market. My favorite is vodka and raspberry which is a lot nicer than other vodka cruisers (which I find too sugary) You can take these to parties and BBQ and are perfect for summer. Overall UDLs are perfect, you don't need waste time and effort mixing drinks, when you drink them, you can taste the alcohol, not just the sugar and flavouring. Most of all they're cheap at around $20 for a 6 pack or you can get them on special for about 2 for $35 at the local bottleshop.
A variety of flavors, nice tasting, cheap when you find it on special, now comes in bottle form at selected bottle shops
Nothing I dislike about this item

jena6867
jena6867

The raspberry is hideous, both my friends agree. Our favourite is the Apple, then the pineapple.

Yum!

The raspberry is hideous, both my friends agree. Our favourite is the Green Apple, then the pineapple. Different tastes, I just dont understand why anyone likes the raspberry at all
Cheap

mjane10

mjane10AU

Great tasting drink!

I have tried most flavours of this drink, and like the orange and raspberry the best. All flavours have a nice, sweet tast and are priced pretty reasonably. One of my favourite alcoholic beverages for sure!
Sweet taste + many flavours!