1.7

• 1-2 weeks (3)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (4)
    • 3+ months (14)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (14) · No (10)
Ed1

Ed1Sydney, NSW

Policy not Worth the Paper its Written on

After being with VERO for our PI for over 10 years and paid over $ 300,000 in our time with them, we finally needed to make a claim. Denial after denial on an evident claim, we eventually engaged solicitors and this just got into an expensive slinging match. The Policy is not worth the paper it is written on.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

SO NICE! Big thanks to Anna Volzke in paticular who was so nice and easy to talk to and got on to my claim for me! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Michael L.

Michael L.Far West, NSW

Terrible insurance treat you like a liar

Was involved in a accident no fault of my own vero completely gave me the run around,would not accept all damage caused by accident.save your money go somewhere else.had to use AFCA after waiting 14 months for vero to act on my claim only after AFCA got involved did i get what they owed me .the case managers were inconsistent with everything they did even suggesting I was lying even with photos to back up my claim find another company take my word

Find out how Vero Insurance compares to other Insurance

Worst customer service ever.

If possible i would be giving them zero star. I had a terrible customer service with them. My car got hit by one of their customer. No doubt starting was really good they have organised everything. I have started thinking to change my all insurance to them but in the middle i had to renew the car hire and i called them while on phone i enquire about some of my concerns and the guy basically said they don't give a dam about anything. He was not even wanna hear anything. I got shocked how someone can be that crap. I even emailed him to tell me the process to launch a complaint but he never replied Anyway lucky i didn't changed my insurance ..Please go waste your time and money with them..

Excellant Service

A lady insured with Vero ran up the back of my vehicle spoke with Vero at scene of accident who said I didn't have to go through my insurance company and within a half hour sent me an email with claim no so I could have my vehicle repaired. Have never come across such efficiency with no hassle thence 5 stars for service Jim Morley WA

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

MOST FANTASTIC INSURANCE COMPANY EVER!!

Recently I had a need to claim on my building and contents insurance
Besides being the BEST company on premiums if you have a need to claim, the service is OUTSTANDING!!
With courteous, helpful, professional staff they continue to provide the BEST customer service EVER!!
They were very prompt in attending to my case and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
I have been with Vero for over 10 years and will continue being a loyal customer!
Thanks Vero :))

Steve

SteveNorth Queensland, QLD

Insurance bungle to the max

Had done a insurance job connected to Vero most incompetent company for policy excuses I have had from a insurance company I would hate to have had a large amount of money owed from them more excuses that Clive

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
ACN

ACNPerth, WA

Claim approved within a day

I've recently claim content insurance with Vero, under the personal belonging unspecified item and my claim is approved within the day. I never have issue dealing with Vero and that's why I have been their royal customer for almost 10 years.
I was thinking to replace my home and content policy with alternative provider due to the cost. But I decided not to. Luckily that I didn't change my mine.

Rachel D.

Rachel D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

We often only say it when it's no good and or terrible but in my case...

Glen M.

Glen M.

Reviews are not wrong

I think I’ve been with them over 10 years and clearly their customer service has diminished over that time. I called to see if my new policy (which has risen a whopping 23%) could be any cheaper. The service I received was pathetic. Couldn’t answer my simple question on the third go, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told they’re busy and would ‘call me within 24 hours’. And guess what? No such luck. I called again to complain and I’m waiting on an email regarding the so called training which will be given to the sales person. Either way I’m done because I’d rather give me business to a company that appreciate my business. So much for loyalty - I’m moving on - terrible service.

Disappointing

Very disappointed with their customer service after 10yrs of paying insurance on time and never done one claim.
I wasn't aware that my contents needs to be less than 5years old to be covered and theyr valuation was very poor $$$ to help for the next purchase.
Your service are no longer good to me.
Stay away !

Disappointing and costly - STAY AWAY

Fixed term versus Periodic - landlords always ensure you have a fixed term lease in place. Although legislation for this industry recognises a periodic lease as current and binding, the landlord policy does not. I disputed this with AFCA unfortunately due the wording in the policy I was unsuccessful. I strongly recommend looking elsewhere. I found Vero to be unhelpful and unwaivering during what was a difficult time. I would never recommend Vero insurance, in fact after this incident I took my business elsewhere and got a better policy for 33% less of the cost of the Vero insurance.

Unimpressed.

Unimpressed.

Absolute shocker

HopeEAgoesbroke.

HopeEAgoesbroke.

90 days and still waiting

A Vero insured driver ran into me. Dash cam shows him (Darren) to be at fault. At fault was not disputed.
Darren's car was repaired (completed) before mine was even booked in for assessment.
90 days later I am still waiting to have my claim to be settled and only the threat of legal action and a complaint lodged with AFCA has aided in even having an email or phone call returned. Endless hold.
All this for a minor fender bender. Just imagine if I didn't have dash cam.

They have lied on multiple occasions, failed to return calls and stalled in as many ways as possible.
Don't trust them, don't deal with them. Hope you never have to claim from them. Complaints department generally just hangs up on you.

You have been warned.

Terrible Service

I lodged a claim and was told it was being processed. After three weeks I was informed that it didn’t qualify. This involved being on hold to Vero for over 6 hours and having to forward the same information multiple times.

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Absolute Garbage

Vero business insurance is complete joke, their tactics, keep asking for all kinds of proof and paper work to support your claim, until you can't provide any more, then fail you because insufficient documents. You will received countless number of emails that starts with the same sentence "Please see below information that we are still waiting on to proceed with your claim." They will just keep asking for more until you give up you claim after many months. they don't care what you can show them, they just want to find out what you can not provide.

Jedd

JeddVictoria

Vero Lies Lies & More Lies!

$2,500pa & Get Nothing For It!
Despite Policy Wording & Being Covered!
From the Manager Down are Liars!
Assessors Also Lie or Are Incompetent!
6+ months for a minor claim, then They Cancelled My Insurance Policy!
All Owned By Suncorp!
Corporate Theft!

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse

Whatever you do, don't sign up for car insurance with Vero

Worst Insurance Company PERIOD

Martin

Martin

Horrific Experience

Paying for a premium service and receiving vertially nothing in the way of value. Check everything, they will not follow through with any arrangement, payment or booking. Really struggled here.