Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

The service we have just received from Vero regarding a claim on our home and contents was nothing short of brilliant. All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. 10 days from lodging our claim to finalisation. Great communication along the way. We have been with Vero for quite a few years now and from our experience we cannot recommended them highly enough.
We live in Townsville.
Thanks again to all the wonderful staff.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse
Type of ClaimImpact at Home
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateNovember 2019

Craig

CraigPeel, WA

Cover nothing

Had flights home cancelled.so payed for flight with another airline only to be told I was not covered. You are covered for not much at all .They say to contact your broker that didn't work.

Network Trading Co

Network Trading CoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vero is the worst insurer ever! Stay away!

Have been waiting for almost 3 months now for a fire claim to process, they tried to delay as long as possible, they ignore all calls and emails. They never call back as they promise. On top of that, they are extremely rude! Whenever you can get a hold of them on the phone, they are just utterly rude to you! All they say is, "we're still waiting for a decision to be made you should contact your broker", and leave you in the unknown and hopefully you'll eventually give up on your claims.

Claim DateAugust 2019

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

Do not go with them

After being with them for years very disappointed the way claims were handled Not easy to deal with, costlier than other providers. Stay away from them, They will not make any claim easy,

Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Aussie Consumer

Aussie ConsumerPeel, WA

My experience was good

I made a claim a few years back and my experience was very good. The accident was my fault and things unfolded quickly allowing me to leave the driver of the other car in a secure and confident state of mind. I’ve been with Vero for 7 years now. I’m still a Vero customer today and consider my comprehensive car insurance to be a very good policy.

Car ModelFord Falcon FG
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim DateMarch 2014

Nicole

NicoleNew South Wales

Insane wait times

I was hit by a car that was insured by vero and have never had to wait so long for anything to be resolved before. Although they are pleasant on the phone, I have waited for over a week just to be told it will be assessed soon.... are you kidding me? My parked car was hit three years ago and I was paid out within 72 hours of this happening with another insurance company!

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJuly 2019

Katherine M.

Katherine M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not even with Vero and they are terrible

I am not even with Vero and after an incident that is a very grey area back in Feb 2019, after speaking to them three times as they could not get the address of the incident correct. One girl even went as far to say they didn't care about the address and are more just concerned about getting my money. There was more damage to my car ($5000) and only about $1000 at the most on the other drivers car, which they want me to pay almost five grand. Ridiculous and appaling customer service. I'm a university student and can't afford to pay their dumb fees.

Marko

MarkoNorth Queensland, QLD

An expensive waste of money.

Vero Home Building Insurance ($2,500 a year) was recommended by our strata managers last year. When it came to claim after recent Townsville floods, found out we weren't covered for our situation. The last 5 months have been a nightmare: lack of communication from Vero, being told lies, phony on-site inspections/ reviews, and finally last week being told our claim was dead. Question: Why are Home owners in a Strata Title treated differently to owners on a single title?

Coverage TypeHome Only
Property TypeHouse
Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid
Claim Resolution Time3+ months

Crap Customer Service, Do Not Take Out Insurance With These Thieves!!

Claim DateMarch 2019

Joe L.

Joe L.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding experience

Reviews are personal but in my case I had an outstanding experience. They made a difficult situation easy. They booked our car in locally, organised transport from the workshop to the company where our hire car was waiting. They liaised with the other insurance company to sort out the details. All without fuss. I've never had such a smooth transition.

Car ModelFord Escape
Claim DateMay 2019

Eaglejo

EaglejoPerth, WA

Claim against other party

I actually was stationary in a supermarket carpark when an elderly driver cut accross the back of my car as he was going past and damaged the back bumper section . I rang up vero and told them the situation and apparently the other driver denied it was his fault and was with the RAC who tried to deal with me personally and not through Vero . I notified Vero of the situation and they instructed me not to communicate with RAC and that they would take care of it . I have to say that Vero took care of everything and I had a hassle free claim against the driver at fault and had the fender repalaced .

Car ModelToyota Camry
Claim DateAugust 2017
Claim ApprovedYes

Terrible customer support and service!

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A180
Claim DateApril 2019

Meme

MemeWyndham vale

Didn’t get my approved for a policy but signed up with me!

Claim MadeNo

Gary B

Gary BBelconnen 2617, ACT

Car claim march 25th 2019

My car was broken into on the Sunday morning, put in the claim monday morning. Within 2 hours had a hire car and glass repair booked. Stolen item replaced, crash repairer booked for door damage. Thank you Vero for a quick headache free claim.

Car ModelMazda 3 SP25GT 2017
Claim DateMarch 2019
Mary Ann Palma-Robles

Mary Ann Palma-RoblesNorth Queensland, QLD

Our claim was from June 2018 and we have not heard from them

Claim DateJune 2018

Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Vero likes to drag it out

5 months wasted so far , I’ve jumped through hoops , provided them the same information time and time again and they are yet to go through any of it . They just say it will take another month time and time again , my business and sole income was completely destroyed and now I’m at risk of losing my home because they don’t want to pay

Claim DateNovember 2018

DWL

DWLMelbourne

DO NOT INSURE YOUR CAR WITH VERO IF YOU WANT CHOICE OF REPAIRER !!!

Easier to be uninsured.

Couldn't be any more unsatisfied. A joke of a company. First repair of my vehicle was completely botched and have spent months waiting to get it repaired. I would rather be uninsured than trust them with anything I own.

Very disappointed!

Made a claim with vero on my vehicle after we had an accident, we took it to one of there authorised repairers being told it would be fixed quicker. It has now been over 2 months I still have no car. Their communication with me and the repairer is very poor, I am forever chasing them up and having to call repairer and play messenger. Always speaking to someone different having to repeat the same information over and over asking for a call back and not getting it. 0 stars from me very disappointed customer!