1.7

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (12), <1 week (6), 1-2 months (4), 1-2 weeks (3) and 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (13) · No (9)

Excellant Service

A lady insured with Vero ran up the back of my vehicle spoke with Vero at scene of accident who said I didn't have to go through my insurance company and within a half hour sent me an email with claim no so I could have my vehicle repaired. Have never come across such efficiency with no hassle thence 5 stars for service Jim Morley WA

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateOctober 2020
Car ModelMazda 6 GJ
Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

MOST FANTASTIC INSURANCE COMPANY EVER!!

Recently I had a need to claim on my building and contents insurance
Besides being the BEST company on premiums if you have a need to claim, the service is OUTSTANDING!!
With courteous, helpful, professional staff they continue to provide the BEST customer service EVER!!
They were very prompt in attending to my case and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
I have been with Vero for over 10 years and will continue being a loyal customer!
Thanks Vero :))

Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater
Claim DateJuly 2020
Steve

SteveNorth Queensland, QLD

Insurance bungle to the max

Had done a insurance job connected to Vero most incompetent company for policy excuses I have had from a insurance company I would hate to have had a large amount of money owed from them more excuses that Clive

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
Claim DateJuly 2020

ACN

ACNPerth, WA

Claim approved within a day

I've recently claim content insurance with Vero, under the personal belonging unspecified item and my claim is approved within the day. I never have issue dealing with Vero and that's why I have been their royal customer for almost 10 years.
I was thinking to replace my home and content policy with alternative provider due to the cost. But I decided not to. Luckily that I didn't change my mine.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Type of ClaimVandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim DateAugust 2020
Rachel D.

Rachel D.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

We often only say it when it's no good and or terrible but in my case...

Glen M.

Glen M.

Reviews are not wrong

I think I’ve been with them over 10 years and clearly their customer service has diminished over that time. I called to see if my new policy (which has risen a whopping 23%) could be any cheaper. The service I received was pathetic. Couldn’t answer my simple question on the third go, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told they’re busy and would ‘call me within 24 hours’. And guess what? No such luck. I called again to complain and I’m waiting on an email regarding the so called training which will be given to the sales person. Either way I’m done because I’d rather give me business to a company that appreciate my business. So much for loyalty - I’m moving on - terrible service.

Claim MadeNo

Disappointing

Very disappointed with their customer service after 10yrs of paying insurance on time and never done one claim.
I wasn't aware that my contents needs to be less than 5years old to be covered and theyr valuation was very poor $$$ to help for the next purchase.
Your service are no longer good to me.
Stay away !

Type of ClaimImpact at Home
Claim DateJune 2020

Disappointing and costly - STAY AWAY

Fixed term versus Periodic - landlords always ensure you have a fixed term lease in place. Although legislation for this industry recognises a periodic lease as current and binding, the landlord policy does not. I disputed this with AFCA unfortunately due the wording in the policy I was unsuccessful. I strongly recommend looking elsewhere. I found Vero to be unhelpful and unwaivering during what was a difficult time. I would never recommend Vero insurance, in fact after this incident I took my business elsewhere and got a better policy for 33% less of the cost of the Vero insurance.

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Unimpressed.

Unimpressed.

Absolute shocker

Claim DateJanuary 2020

HopeEAgoesbroke.

HopeEAgoesbroke.

90 days and still waiting

A Vero insured driver ran into me. Dash cam shows him (Darren) to be at fault. At fault was not disputed.
Darren's car was repaired (completed) before mine was even booked in for assessment.
90 days later I am still waiting to have my claim to be settled and only the threat of legal action and a complaint lodged with AFCA has aided in even having an email or phone call returned. Endless hold.
All this for a minor fender bender. Just imagine if I didn't have dash cam.

They have lied on multiple occasions, failed to return calls and stalled in as many ways as possible.
Don't trust them, don't deal with them. Hope you never have to claim from them. Complaints department generally just hangs up on you.

You have been warned.

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Terrible Service

I lodged a claim and was told it was being processed. After three weeks I was informed that it didn’t qualify. This involved being on hold to Vero for over 6 hours and having to forward the same information multiple times.

Absolute Garbage

Vero business insurance is complete joke, their tactics, keep asking for all kinds of proof and paper work to support your claim, until you can't provide any more, then fail you because insufficient documents. You will received countless number of emails that starts with the same sentence "Please see below information that we are still waiting on to proceed with your claim." They will just keep asking for more until you give up you claim after many months. they don't care what you can show them, they just want to find out what you can not provide.

Jedd

JeddVictoria

Vero Lies Lies & More Lies!

$2,500pa & Get Nothing For It!
Despite Policy Wording & Being Covered!
From the Manager Down are Liars!
Assessors Also Lie or Are Incompetent!
6+ months for a minor claim, then They Cancelled My Insurance Policy!
All Owned By Suncorp!
Corporate Theft!

Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Whatever you do, don't sign up for car insurance with Vero

Claim DateFebruary 2020

Worst Insurance Company PERIOD

Claim MadeNo

Martin

Martin

Horrific Experience

Paying for a premium service and receiving vertially nothing in the way of value. Check everything, they will not follow through with any arrangement, payment or booking. Really struggled here.

Car ModelToyota Prado J150 Altitude
Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful customer service

I’ve been trying to get a claim through this company for almost two weeks now. Everything seems so hard. Average waiting time ok the phone to speak with their “busy” and “many” staff members is 55min. They make life extremely difficult and the only time I managed to speak on the phone with someone, the lady was very arrogant. Shop elsewhere. It doesn’t surprise me that they have bad reviews everywhere on the web.

Car ModelAudi A3 8P.I
Terry

Terry

No time wasting

It was as simple as making your claim through a phone call, which then provided you with details on who you will be contacting. All details were provided crystal clear and all you had to do was follow the procedure.

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Car ModelVolkswagen Golf
fred

fred

shop elsewhere

Tried to get a claim through this company and they made life extremely difficult and did not want to help one bit just handpassing it to different departments and they use the excuse they only have very limited info in that area and they are the highest people in the company

go elsewhere

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic

The service we have just received from Vero regarding a claim on our home and contents was nothing short of brilliant. All staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. 10 days from lodging our claim to finalisation. Great communication along the way. We have been with Vero for quite a few years now and from our experience we cannot recommended them highly enough.
We live in Townsville.
Thanks again to all the wonderful staff.

Type of ClaimImpact at Home