Vinomofo
See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vinomofo

Dennis A.
Dennis A.Sydney, NSW

One of the standouts in a large Herd!

I subscribe to a number of different on-line wine companies and Vinomofo has proved to be one of the best for quality wine at sometimes unbelievable prices. Their range is good also, especially when you want to put on a wine tasting with something a little different.

Hi Dennis,
Thanks so much, I'm happy to hear you are loving our range of wines and our prices :)
Let us know if we can ever assist with anything!
Candice

Josef Liebhardt
Josef LiebhardtSydney, NSW

Wine Tasting

Vinomofo has a huge selection of local & imported wines & spirits, also, specializing in hidden label wines.
Their service is excellent as well as offering frequently top wines at much-reduced prices. If you look for something special in wine or spirits you can find it at "Vinomofo".

slade.tracey26
slade.tracey26Pilbara, WA

Great deals and great wines

Wine descriptions are very helpful when choosing. Also love the range of different import and local wine to choose from with sometimes spectacular discounts

Easy to deal with

So far the wines l have purchased have been really good and l love getting wines from small, less known wineries. I did have one problem and the Mofo team, who are really helpful, sorted it out to my satisfaction. Highly recommend.

Scott
Scott

Fantastic Wine and Service

I have been buying wine from Vinomofo for many years now and am extremely happy with the quality of wine I have been able to purchase at very low prices. Furthermore, the service has been amazing with prompt delivery and at times individualized service. Thoroughly recommended.

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Aw Scott, thank you! Thanks for taking the time to send us this, it makes me so happy to see. If you need us for anything please just give us a call :)

Simply the best!

When the offer is to good to be true, for once in your life you can actually believe it! Vinomofo is simply the best and always delivers on its promises. Great value for great vinos.

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hey Russ! I'm so happy to see you're loving us! If you need a hand with anything please just get in touch!

Gretchen F.
Gretchen F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Too easy

Fantastic service. Great wines. And sooooo easy! You will not be disappointed. Click and Boom it is yours or by phone.

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hey Gretchen! Love this! Thank you for your kind words. If you ever need anything please just give us a call on 1800 663 419 :)

Review collected in partnership with Vinomofo

Great to have a supplier like Vinomofo

Wines are good most of the time but feel they are not getting best deals on NZ wines like Sav Blanc

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hey Jacqui! Thank you for passing this feedback along, I'll mention this to our buying team and hopefully in the future we can have some deals that you love :) Please just give us a call or email if you need anything!

Jacqui
Jacqui

thanks I work with Jordan and he is great :)

They do it right

Vinomofo provide an excellent online supply of my choice of wine, always deliver on time and my choices are as described.

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hey Sambo! Thanks for taking the time to let us know you're happy with us! So glad we can get you your favourite wine. If you ever need us just give us a call!

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've bought enough wine to bathe in. But it's much too good to waste.

Quality assured: the people at the 'Fo taste the wine before it is listed for sale. Always great! Bargains galore!

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hello Sandra! A wine bath sounds great! If you ever need anything from us please just give us a call on 1800 663 419 :)

Juliet
Juliet

I love Vinomofo

Excellent range of wines, extremely prompt delivery. Never any problem returning a wine that does not meet requirement. The assistance provided by the sales people has been very reliable.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Juliet, hi! So glad you're loving what we do, made my day to read this! If you need anything from us please just reach out :)

Review collected in partnership with Vinomofo

Our favourite wine "shop"

We have been regular customers for several years and cannot speak more highly of their absolute efficiency, customer service, great bargains. We purchase 99% of all our wines from Vinomofo. Love all their email suggestions and recommendations.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for your kind words, love seeing that you're so happy with us! If you ever need anything please give us a call :)

Good service

Staff are helpful and if you don't like a wine you can send it back without any argument. Plenty of good specials if you keep reading your emails.

Vinomofo TeamVinomofoSend a private message

Hi Alan! Thank you for your kind words, glad to hear you're loving what we do! If you need anything just give us a call :)

Kevin N
Kevin NSydney, NSW

My favourite retailer

Thanks Vinomofo for great wines, good prices and excellent service. You are my favourite online retailer. I buy most of my wine from Vinomofo. Keep up the great offers.

excellent value

been a regular customer of vinomofo spore for over two years, love their offering. Really great value. Not budget guys but that is not what I am looking for: have drunk some superd Rhones, Burgundies and Bourdeauxs from them. Love their model of the best wine direct from the producer at fair prices. Funny website and top notch service too. Highly recommended. No issues with the delivery in Spore.

Paul
Paul

kudos well deserved. love the write ups and the great wine sourcing.