3.9

I won a magnum with my first order!

I’ve order six times from Vinomofo now; I tend to order blackmarket and mixed cartons for variety; mostly a Shiraz drinker....for the price, I haven’t met a bottle I’ve been disappointed in yet & I won a magnum with my first order which was super fun :) the postage is fast, I’ve been happy with that throughout covid times.

My only criticism is the the amount of email spam for specials that comes through, if the value is good (which for me is a yes) this is totally unnecessary and detracts from a good thing.

I’d personally like it if the pricing could remain on a bottle on the website, after it has sold out....I ordered a salvation case and was hoping to get an idea of RRP which was impossible for some bottles that had sold out.

David C.

David C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same as every other wine club....

I was persuaded by friends to give it a go. I rate myself as above average in wine knowledge but appreciate everyone has different tastes. I ordered a mixed box and 10/12 wines was a ‘no name’. Ok, I’ll try
anything but these were no good. Cleanskin quality at best- sorry.

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Semillon

Ordered a cut price Semillon. Supposedly a $30 Semillon for the bargain price of $15. Awaited with baited breath........Only to discover the wine on arrival was a bottle I could have bought round the corner in my local battleship for.........$15.
Feel cheated! Now I have the hassle of sending it back.My first and last transaction with this organization.

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

This is far from perfect and I can live without it

I ordered 12 bottles of wine via Vivino . I received instead 6 bottles of what Vinomofo called a premium wine from the same French producer . They did even bother asking if I was fine with the substitution before delivering it . Really

Mitch M

Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Wine for these trying times

Wine delivered to your door. Excellent wine that is, and I repeat, delivered to your door. What more could you want? The great lock down of 2020 has got nothing on VinoMofo!

Peter Henkel

Peter HenkelSydney

Excellent service and quality wine.

I have been buying wine from Vinomofo for some time now and they consistently deliver the goods time and time again. Delivery is super fast and their range of wine is great. I am a particular fan of their French and Spanish offerings, not to mention their prices! Keep up the good work!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks for the review Peter, glad to hear you've been enjoying some of our delicious imports :)

AverageDude

AverageDudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always been a fan of wine, now I'm just as much a fan of Vinomofo!!

This place has changed the game! I've tried buying wine online before using Vinomofo and it's always a terrible experience so I stuck with retail stores. I'm now a verified fan of Vinomofo. I've made a handful of orders and the service has been flawless. I've also attended a few of their pop-up events and have won gifts and other perks from Vinomofo. I also made an order yesterday and my delivery is due to arrive in the next few hours. Unbelievable!
Thanks team, I'm converted.

John B

John BHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding advice and service from your Jordan

I have been an active member of Vinimofo for quite some time, and wish to tell others about the excellent personal service and advice that I always get from my friend in wine, Jordan. He is never pushy and always respects my needs for wine at the time he contacts me. I am a very happy customer and enjoy the offers and Jordan,s recommendations. John B

Hi John,
I'm so glad you love Jordan as much as we do :)
Thanks for the review!
Tabitha

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Wines and Superb Customer Service

I have been purchasing wine from Vinomofo for a number of years. I've always been impressed with their range, service and price. Recently, I purchased a quality Black Market wine that unfortunately just didn't suit my palate. With some embarrassment, I contacted Vinomofo and explained my predicament. Without hesitation, they immediately offered me an exchange for some other wine or a full refund or credit for use later on. I chose to credit the amount and returned the wine at no cost. I had never had to return wine before and I was so impressed with their service and understanding. Yesterday, I made good my credit and purchased a replacement wine that is most enjoyable. Thank you Vinomofo, thank you Angelo!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thank Steve! It's great to hear you're enjoying your wine and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Great service and wine! Ange went above and beyond helping me in their port Melbourne store. Buy a mix dozen and get Ange to give you some advice. Highly recommend

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Matt, I'm so glad you love the wine and that Ange could help out - he knows his stuff!

The only way I purchase wine now!

I’ve been thrilled by all the wines I’ve purchased from vinomofo. I’ve barely paid more than $12 a bottle for dozen packs. Black Market wines have been super impressive from top producers. Lots of variety and excellent wines at a fab price. Great service as well. Can’t buy any other way now! PS - If you’re in Melb CBD worth dropping in to pick up your wine, do a tasting and check out some single bottles available for purchase. Make your own mixed six pack! The team are super helpful!

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your wine and our amazing warehouse tastings too.

Where’s your NZ Sauvignon Blanc gone?

We love your wines, particularly your NZ Sauvignon Blanc. But lately nothing.... what’s happening? We’ve actually switched to another online supplier! You supply it we’ll buy it (not black market)

DanM

DanMSydney

Best out there

I’ve tried many competitors and have always been a bit disappointed with the product. I ordered a mixed black market case and was actually thrilled (quite an achievement for me!) with what turned up. Using vivino I got wines that averaged at least twice what I paid, and a number of them are straight from the cellar door (no barcodes etc). My new go to.

Soooo Happy

I've only just joined the club, and I have been nothing but overjoyed with the wine, service and promptness of delivery, truly wonderful wines that I have checked up on after purchase at exceptional discount, they do not lie, thank you vinimofo

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Wine at a great price and great team

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks so much, Will! We're happy to hear that you're getting the most out of your Wine Dealer and that you and whoever you're buying for are loving the vino! Feel free to call up, chat in, or buy ;) whenever you'd like!

Simply Fabulous !!!

Where do I begin ? Vinomofo is nothing short of simply fabulous ! I've been lucky enough to have three fabulous wine brokers since I joined the Fo. John Dwyer, Miss Georgie, and the truly Fabulous Jordan Johnstone. All three brokers have provided me with unbelievable customer service, nothing has ever been a problem. Now to the wine ....fabulous value for money, fabulous variety from every pocket of the world , and a fabulous refund policy, and just good wine!!! ...Well done Vinomofo you are Simply fabulous !!!
Summer is coming JJ, I need more wine can't wait to see what you have in store for me....

I'm a proud member of the Fo

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Yay! Thanks so much for this amazing feedback Tris :D I'm so glad to hear that you've had great experiences with all of your wine dealers. Here's to many more.
Thanks for being part of our tribe!
Cheers, Katy :)

The A team that goes the extra mile!

Can’t remember how many years I’ve been chatting to these well informed, well trained sales/marketing team but they are head and shoulders above any other wine seller.
They always go the extra mile and it’s a pleasure to talk to any of them, but especially Min.
Top team, top wines, top service. Thank you

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks so much for the kind words Sandra. We're glad to hear that you're loving the service you get from your wine dealer, Min. We love her too :)
Thanks for being part of our tribe!

Clem

ClemSt Kilda

Amazing customer service, now to enjoy the wine!

After encountering delivery issues with Australia Post the customer service team, namely Hannah, were superstars in overcoming this and going above and beyond to ensure that the vino eventually made its way to me. Thanks guys.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks Clem! So glad to hear your vino finally ended up where it belongs - with you. Hannah is a superstar and she, along with the rest of the team, are always here to help :)
Cheers - Katy

Paul

PaulGeelong

Great wines, Crazy Cheap, Brilliant Service

I can't imagine how anyone could rate vinomofo less than 5 stars. The wines are fantastic, with a good mix of little gems from extremely well known labels, and some high quality offerings from lesser known or spin-off labels. The discounts are crazy good, but more importantly they back it up with a returns policy that gives absolute peace of mind. Wine is a very individual thing (good wine is wine you like) so being able to try wines you've never had with the reassurance that you can return the balance for a full refund provides a risk-free way of trying new things. The wine brokers provide great service that never feels like a hard sell. Absolutely love vinomofo!!!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Great service, wines that surprise and gems that become regulars

An enjoyable way to discover wines that you end up loving! Great variety. Great service. The latest Mt Avoca Shiraz and Adelaide hills chardybare AMAZING!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Cheers Brad! So glad to hear that you're enjoying your vino. Here's to many more :)