Vinomofo
See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vinomofo

Wine is decent but delivery is slow and unreliable

Decent wine but it always takes more then a week for delivery and longer then the stated delivery times. I just don't understand how this can be so poorly done when other services can pretty much arrange delivery within 2 days in metro areas.

Ross
RossSoutheast, SA

disappointed

2016 capel vale margaret river cab sav , gee guys I know cab sav's are earthy but this wine has a taste very steely and nose like metho, have stored in wine fridge , given two away , decanted other 2 , but certainly not what I thought a marg river would be like. maybe in another 5 years things could change.suggest if you have a bottle in the warehouse you might try it and let me know your thoughts

Hi Ross,

Sorry to see that you've not enjoyed that wine, that's always disappointing! If you'd like to give us a ring on 1800 663 419, or shoot us an email at team@vinomofo.com we'll see what we can do for you :)

Matthias Brown
Matthias BrownCanberra 2600, ACT

Limited range, aggressive marketing

I buy from a few wine sites, buy less and less these days so I’m getting picky. No complaints with service, delivery etc. But I would make the observation that they generally have a limited range that they aggressively market - free delivery/ bottle etc. Not the range of the big sites but bargains (for the dedicated) can be found here.

I just love it

Really good deals for reasonable prices. I'm definitely buying again from them in the following months. I really don't have anything to complain about.

John Condren
John CondrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pyren Vineyard Shiraz 2017

This is a Really inferior red which is surprising since its $35 a bottle . Unfortunately I purchased 12 bottles . Big mistake HUGE

Duncan Conley
Duncan ConleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products & customer service

Fantastic website, easy to navigate and checkout. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong wine; Firstly an actual human answered the phone and then they organized pick up and return free of charge and credited my account immediately (90 second process). Easiest return ever!

I won a magnum with my first order!

I’ve order six times from Vinomofo now; I tend to order blackmarket and mixed cartons for variety; mostly a Shiraz drinker....for the price, I haven’t met a bottle I’ve been disappointed in yet & I won a magnum with my first order which was super fun :) the postage is fast, I’ve been happy with that throughout covid times.

My only criticism is the the amount of email spam for specials that comes through, if the value is good (which for me is a yes) this is totally unnecessary and detracts from a good thing.

I’d personally like it if the pricing could remain on a bottle on the website, after it has sold out....I ordered a salvation case and was hoping to get an idea of RRP which was impossible for some bottles that had sold out.

David C.
David C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same as every other wine club....

I was persuaded by friends to give it a go. I rate myself as above average in wine knowledge but appreciate everyone has different tastes. I ordered a mixed box and 10/12 wines was a ‘no name’. Ok, I’ll try
anything but these were no good. Cleanskin quality at best- sorry.

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Semillon

Ordered a cut price Semillon. Supposedly a $30 Semillon for the bargain price of $15. Awaited with baited breath........Only to discover the wine on arrival was a bottle I could have bought round the corner in my local battleship for.........$15.
Feel cheated! Now I have the hassle of sending it back.My first and last transaction with this organization.

Jim
Jim

This is far from perfect and I can live without it

I ordered 12 bottles of wine via Vivino . I received instead 6 bottles of what Vinomofo called a premium wine from the same French producer . They did even bother asking if I was fine with the substitution before delivering it . Really

Mitch M
Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Wine for these trying times

Wine delivered to your door. Excellent wine that is, and I repeat, delivered to your door. What more could you want? The great lock down of 2020 has got nothing on VinoMofo!

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

Excellent service and quality wine.

I have been buying wine from Vinomofo for some time now and they consistently deliver the goods time and time again. Delivery is super fast and their range of wine is great. I am a particular fan of their French and Spanish offerings, not to mention their prices! Keep up the good work!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks for the review Peter, glad to hear you've been enjoying some of our delicious imports :)

AverageDude
AverageDudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always been a fan of wine, now I'm just as much a fan of Vinomofo!!

This place has changed the game! I've tried buying wine online before using Vinomofo and it's always a terrible experience so I stuck with retail stores. I'm now a verified fan of Vinomofo. I've made a handful of orders and the service has been flawless. I've also attended a few of their pop-up events and have won gifts and other perks from Vinomofo. I also made an order yesterday and my delivery is due to arrive in the next few hours. Unbelievable!
Thanks team, I'm converted.

John B
John BHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding advice and service from your Jordan

I have been an active member of Vinimofo for quite some time, and wish to tell others about the excellent personal service and advice that I always get from my friend in wine, Jordan. He is never pushy and always respects my needs for wine at the time he contacts me. I am a very happy customer and enjoy the offers and Jordan,s recommendations. John B

Hi John,
I'm so glad you love Jordan as much as we do :)
Thanks for the review!
Tabitha

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Wines and Superb Customer Service

I have been purchasing wine from Vinomofo for a number of years. I've always been impressed with their range, service and price. Recently, I purchased a quality Black Market wine that unfortunately just didn't suit my palate. With some embarrassment, I contacted Vinomofo and explained my predicament. Without hesitation, they immediately offered me an exchange for some other wine or a full refund or credit for use later on. I chose to credit the amount and returned the wine at no cost. I had never had to return wine before and I was so impressed with their service and understanding. Yesterday, I made good my credit and purchased a replacement wine that is most enjoyable. Thank you Vinomofo, thank you Angelo!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thank Steve! It's great to hear you're enjoying your wine and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do.