91% · 45140 · 8%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Paul J.
Paul J.

All good

This is what I have found Vinomofo always provides; an accurate detailed description of all wines they sell, the wines are always quality and there are never any duds. Best of all every wine offered is cheaper than anywhere else! They have a great online support service if there are any problems and I have never had an unwanted phone call from them, it’s only an online sales.
I have never bought a bottle of wine from any shop or online sales since I found VinoMofo, just no need. Show details ·  1
Drinky Steve
Drinky StevePerth, WA

Permanently Pissed

Thanks to VM Im now drinking 80 buck bottles of red for goon bag prices. I even give quality bottles away to my mates who all think Im rich. Yay heaps VM Show details ·  1
Noel M.
Noel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

very rewarding

Good wine at great price good communication and easy delivery Show details ·  1
Joanne E
Joanne E

Great wines, great prices and knowledgeable staff

Absolutely love Vinomofo, always great wines, great prices and exceptionally helpful staff (Grant Foulkes is our wine consultant). I have recommended you to quite a few people and we are now all enjoying your fabulous wine! Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Patricia
PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!

Vino for mofos! Unsurpassed value, quality wines and excellent service. Count yourself in and you will not look back. Show details ·  1
Willie
WillieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great wine excellent price and good delivery

Great wine at very good prices and good delivery have found some excellent wines Show details ·  1
Kaye Lewis
Kaye Lewis

The choice is yours

Standing in a store choosing a wine I think might be nice at a price that seems OK.........or, buying great wine at an amazing price that gets delivered to your door? It's a no brainer, thanks Vinomofo, unbeatable. Show details ·  1
Warwick
Warwick3 posts

Rapt in the wrapped wines!

Great selection....never had a bad bottle of the "undercover wines" wines! Unwrapped wines excellent value. Show details ·  1
Winsome C.
Winsome C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Vinomofo is the answer

Limited income but want fine wine? Vinomofo is the answer.
Limited space but can accommodate 6 bottles? Vinomofo is the answer.
Limited time but want the best results from superb offers? Vinomofo is the answer.
PLUS: SERVICE and QUALITTY: Vinomofo is for you! Show details ·  1
Paula Bowie
Paula BowiePerth, WA6 posts

Absolutely joy!

I have placed several orders with Vinmofo & have never been disappointed. The wines on offer have been great quality, great prices & delivered quickly. I don't buy wine from any other place anymore! Thanks for simplifying my life & giving me great joy!!❤️ Show details ·  1
Jan Oliver
Jan OliverSouthern and Hills, SA
  Fair Incentive

Vinomofo is victorious in vending versatile, venturous, visionary, vivacious, vinos!

Why would I go anywhere else to get great value for great wines? Vinomofo gives it all. And the bonus is fabulous staff and servive. A Happy Jan! Show reply
Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vinomofo Overall Review

I thought I’d put my thoughts about Vinomofo’s general service into verse…
Shiraz wines are red,
Chardy wines are white,
Buy both from Vinomofo and you’ll be alright….
Cheers (literally)
Peter C Show details ·  1
John Lee
John Lee

A Godsend to us in the remote west of Oz

Excellent service from this mob - even more so when slight cock-ups happen. Any issues I've had have been resolved in under 12 hours and they even apologised when I returned below par wine. Show details ·  1
Daniel C
Daniel CSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Unbelievable Deals, Delicious Wines: A Win-Win

“My bank account weeps, but my taste buds sing! Seriously, these deals are insane. Where have you been all my life?” Show details ·  1
Janet