5.0 from 1 review

Top service from a top brand

We purchased our wine cellar as part of the "choose your cellar" promotion. Initially I thought our fridge had a fault as it was almost too hot to touch on the left hand side when I plugged it in. I did notice that the whole unit including the interior light turned off after a short period of time and initially thought that I had a faulty product. I phoned Vintec and the lady I spoke to, Leonie, could not have been more helpful. She advised that the units LHS did get hot on this model when on its first start up due to the way it dissipated heat from the inside, she was however concerned about the light turning off with the compressor and that I was worried with the cycle time; She had a service technician call me back straight away in case there was a bigger issue at play.

Owen the service technician was excellent and went out of his way to help me, even calling me back after hours to make sure everything was all ok and talking through the problem before working out a time to come and look at the unit. In the mean time Leonie had sent through a replacement board to Owen just in case it was required.

When Owen inspected the unit he found that it was a simple case of a set of wires being reversed and fixed it easily.

At all stages Vintec made sure that I was looked after and their speed and concern was something that all companies customer support teams should aspire to. Their communication was excellent throughout.

As for the fridge itself, the cycle time was due to the fridge just getting to a settled temperature and it has been working perfectly since Owen looked at it (it was only a minor fault before that as described above). The fridge looks beautiful and I could not recommend Vintec more highly.

I also had to get the door changed over to open from the other side. One quick phone call to their service department had the parts on their way to my house pronto.

Thanks Vintec, Leonie and Owen for looking after me so well.