Virgin Money Go Account

Virgin Money Go Account

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Virgin Money

3.6
  • Ease of Application
  • Rates and Fees
Andrej M
Andrej MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great app and customer service

My account was ready to go in a day. I downloaded the app but could not log in for the first time so contacted the support. It turned out that there is another Virgin Money app on Google Play Store. I got scared and thought it's a scam/fake one but maybe it's just the UK app. Anyway, Will navigated me to the right one and I was there immediately. Send some money there, arrived in seconds. The debit card came in a few working days so everything works as a charm. The app is really great, easy to use, great design. Do not understand one of the reviews below, it really is one of the best apps I used in terms of design and usability.

Ben P.
Ben P.Perth, WA

5000 Virgin Money points when you sign up - Code:

Great rewards and points program for using a normal everyday bank account, great offers and discounts with partnerships including the iconic, Hello Fresh and Puma

Great app and easy to use

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

My ID got compromised and an account was set up with out my knowledge so they transferred the money back into my Westpac Choice Basic Account straight away, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Phuong T.
Phuong T.

High interest savings account if you open a boost account at the same time

Transaction Accounts

Find out how Virgin Money Go Account compares to other Transaction Accounts

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

INDIANS made this App; crashes whenever you try anything

Virgin, Hire some Aussies, please. It's obvious that a bunch of INDIANS wrote this App. Can't open an account, it crashes. Can't use the app, it crashes. What a piece of crap!

frank
frank

Invalid BSB number

The BSB number of Go account is not recognized by some merchants, it's disappointing I can't use the account even I want to. There is no NPP payment. Reward is fairly good. Hope management fix this soon,

Chris Tina
Chris TinaPerth, WA

Shickongly bad app

Opened up a Go account and savings account. Went well for the first few days then suddenly am unable to send money via Pay Anyone. It kept telling me that I'd gone over my daily limit...except I hadn't. Been ongoing issue and when I called to tell them, apparently it is a known issue. A heads up would of been known. Decided to cash out my Reward points...kept getting oops ther is a problem error message and Virgin has no idea why. Turns out that OSKO can only be used via Pay ID as well. Not impressed. App is quite slow and laggy. Hands down the worst banking app I have ever used.