4.1

Bachiwon

BachiwonHunter Region, NSW

Very good quality wines

I have been very happy with the quality of the wines, always of good quality and very easy to drink, so far the choices in the wine club have not been disappointing

Hi Bachiwon,
Thank you for your review. I am very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines so much, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so for a long time coming. We hope to hear from you again soon!
Kind regards,

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't trust the courier

I have unfortunately cancelled my membership after building frustration with the courier delivery service utilised by Virgin Wines. The boxes are frequently misshapen and constantly left in direct sunlight and/or the incorrect way up. I do wonder how much care is actually being taken during the delivery process and fear the quality of the ordered wine is being effected. I have fed this back to Virgin Wines who advised that the delivery instructions had not been updated and even if they were there isn't enough character spaces to leave a detailed message. Customer service in my opinion is poor and there has been no real concern by Virgin Wines to make sure their product is delivered in a way that maintains the integrity of the wine.

Good value, dependable & consistent quality.

We have found Virgin Wines to be good value, dependable consistent quality ‘everyday drinking’ reds.
Customer service is always reliable & friendly. Shipping is prompt & reliable. Pricing is fair & reasonable value. Special offers are pretty good as well.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

These wines tend to comprise a mix ranging from OK to very good.

Generally speaking the wines offered are pretty good overall. We tend to order all red wines, preferably Australian but from time to time we branch into Spanish and similar offerings.

LRF

LRF

Good products with very good customer support

Customer service is excellent in the current environment.
Some of the offerings are great value. I have made subsequent orders after the first.
The only issue is that the website filters are good, rather than great. If they improve that it would be a five star service.

Diddles

Diddles

Spoilt for choice

They have an extensive range of wines on offer both Australian and International. I particularly like the fact that you can order mixed dozens, red and white if you prefer. I have enjoyed all my choices and can not fault the service, delivery or the exceptional value for money. Friends now place orders with Virgin as a direct result of my dinner parties. Di

Paul M

Paul MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent wines

Wines are always very tasty and good quality especially for the price. Nice to have someone make such good selections for you. Delivery prompt and seamless as always and friendly

Great wine selections

Rarely get a below par wine. Have been a couple of hiccups with delivery but generally very good. Wine selection is very good with a wide variety of types. Have no hesitation in continuing to order through Virgin.

Selwyn Payne

Selwyn PayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Wines for Great Times

I have found the wines i have bought from Virgin Wines to be very enjoyable and haven't had a Bad drop yet. I will order my next order through Virgin Wines when required.

Henry BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wines good, ethics bad :)

Really enjoyed the wines. Occasionally there are more than great deals, but. Beware of what they put in small print. Always read it. They can sign you in for something you never wanted w/o your consent. What you considered one off easily becomes reoccurring payments, and your financial details are stored despite you untick the box you prefer not to

nell

nellPerth

good bargains, efficient service

I have found that Virgin wines have a good choice of reds and whites. Their prices are competitive to shop prices and they often have special offers. The only drawback is waiting for delivery so need to think ahead to allow time for order to arrive

Quality, Reliability and Ease

Very good quality wines in three different deliveries. My choices sometimes end in enjoyable wines but a little young and light-bodied for my taste. Quick reliable delivery and easy ordering.

Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

Quality wine a a good price

We purchased a mixed case of Sauvignon Blanc wine as this is a grape variety we like. We got a selection of wines from areas such as Margaret River, Adelaide and New Zealand. Each of the wines we ahve tasted so far - one from each area has been delicious. Easy drinking and a good quality for the price. Nice to have wines chosen as that way you get to try something different from what you usually buy which for me is Giessen, Villa Maria or Seven Stones.

Peter Scott

Peter ScottPerth, WA

Some very good wines at reasonable prices

I have found the quality of the wines I have purchased to be very good. There is a good variety in the mixed packs and all have been very pleasant to drink. I recommend these deals

Ken

KenWheatbelt, WA

Beautiful Wines

Bought a dozen whites loved everyone of them, we will buy again. Took a while for delivery due to the current Corona circumstances but worth the wait. Had to add this to make up 30 words, WHY.

Quick delivery

Our delivery arrived within 1 week, as it usually does. We enjoy the different wines, and the range we can choose from. We will be continuing to order from Virgin Wines.

Slow to deliver

Ordered on 16 April and here we are 3 weeks later and no wine. Thought a week would have been enough. No contact from the. Sent an email and received an auto answer that they will be back to me within 24 hours. Hope so

William Hector

William HectorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting to receive order

I can't comment as I have not yet received the delivery ,can I say more, probably but not with out some aggressive language,which would not be accepted nor would i like to convey it as I have had good service in the past.

Olga

OlgaPerth, WA

High Quality Reasonably Priced Wine

In five years I have never been disappointed. My “wine advisor Joey” knows which wines to look out for me and which are my favourites. The only area that could be improved would be delivery, with having to wait over two weeks on a couple of occasions. This however is only a minor inconvenience for top class wine.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Initial Impressions

We've been impressed with the content management on the website, the account management, the speed of delivery, and of course the wine selection - which combines interesting wines with good value.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Hobb L.
Hobb L.

kindly send me your email and contact number, so i can provide you the details.
Thanks.

Neil R.asked

Do you have to buy wine every month? i.e. is there a commitment?

Peter B.
Peter B.

No you do not have to buy every month
Just buy what you need and when you need it

Hi Neil,
You do not have to buy every month if you do not want to. You can purchase one-time offers, or introductory cases to our wine plan memberships. But even when on these plans, if you feel that it's not working out for you, you can cancel out whenever you like. There's no membership fees, or tie-ins. All you have to do is let us know.
I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cheers, Virgin Wines.