Jacqueline B

Jacqueline BSydney, NSW

Never lets you down!

I have been buying Virgins wines for sometime. My ‘go to’ is to choose one of the mixed red selections: my preference is cab sav and shiraz. Buying like this has introduced me to great wines that I might not have come across otherwise. I’ve never been let down, the prices are excellent, and delivery is speedy. Thank you.

Margaret O'Shea

Margaret O'SheaHunter Region, NSW

What you need to have.

Selection of wines is wide and varied. Quality is excellent and your personal choice is attempted to be met. Delivery is fast and easy. Would have no difficulty in recommending to family and friends.

heather davis

heather davisSouth Australia

They know the wine I love to drink

Virgin continue to deliver excellent value and choice to make me offers that are based on my own personal preferences. Delivery is normally quite fast and it is just so easy to deal with them. Customer service is excellent, a real person on the phone every time I call. And great points with every dollar spent as an added bonus. I've just signed up to get free delivery for a year which was a great decision I've decided.

This is perfect

I love the combination your wine specialists choose for us. We can taste a wider range of wine for a discounted amount. The staff handled my order is excellent. The delivery is a little bit late, still appreciated during this busy and difficult time.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Good mix of good quality wines

The convenient delivery of this good mix of quality wine has been invaluable during these tough times. The ability to contribute to our velocity points balance is also nice during this time when flying is impossible.

Donald K Dunstan

Donald K DunstanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

satisfied customer

Good quality and competitive pricing. Delivery process efficient. Can't ask for much more than that.

Thirty words is a bit over the top though for goodness sake. I don't think I will bother with feedback at that

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Always a great experience !

The wines are always really good value for money. I like that I can choose what wines I want & they are delivered pretty quick. I enjoy the freebies too - free glasses, bottles of wine ! Their website & customer service are really good too !

Hodgie

HodgieIllawarra, NSW

Great wines from helpful staff

I haven't had any terrible wines from virgin. The wine packages present a great range & allows diversification of ones taste from the prefered norm to the broader spectrum of flavors.

Wolf Fleischhacker

Wolf FleischhackerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

DEliveered, as ordered all good

Mixed cases can be a surprise, good and bad. When you know their product you can choose what you want. Either red or white, and you get what you ordered.

Claire Huegill

Claire HuegillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic wines

We love the Australian Wines they are so great also trying new wines It is fun. We also try a few overseas wines now and then they are nice. Really fast delivery at good price too

Impressed!

My introductory offer was impressive. Fast delivery and a great selection of wines as well two lovely glasses. I'm looking forward to trying the two bottles of bonus Shiraz as they look very interesting.

Graeme Marshall

Graeme MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tasting Red Wines

I think in the 2+ yrs I have been receiving Virgin Wines I have never been disappointed with their flavours and they make great gifts to people who are wine buffs.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

order re ordered with. out my consent - not happy

I was looking at options to send a deal as a thank you for a client instead some how without confirmation the order went to my last purchase -thank fully it was to family who were happy for the surprise however I had not planed to send them a case of wine and even now still don't have a receipt or advised it has arrived at the address.

not happy with this happening as I don't want this to happed again as a surprise to me - need to be called to discuss how this happened and stop this happening again for others.

Vito B

Vito BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Price

Having previously purchased from Virgin Wines, I have consistently been impressed by the calibre of their mixed cases. A great set of wines for when you need to fill a wine cellar and, can feel confident that you will be drinking and tasting fantastic wine.

Good experiences

Virgin Wines have introduced me to some lovely wines. Some of have been put on my "buy again" list. The price and quality of the wines make them very good value.
The service from the Virgin people I have spoken to, the website, and the delivery people have all been excellent.

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Great wines and service, one complaint and handled the complaint instantly, and professionaly, I will be definitely continuing with my purchases, highly recommended, great wines for a reasonable price... Happy

AussieTiger

AussieTigerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wines, nice variety

I enjoy my wines from Virgin, often I order from the website s well as receiving my quarterly dozen.
I have not had a bad wine, yet once had a wine we did not like.

Greg Dalton

Greg DaltonNorth Queensland, QLD

Great wines

Change your delivery method fastway is a poor performing delivery service I have to go to the depot every time I have been home waiting and they still cannot drop off the parcel how about a text message morning of delivery with approximate time

Oliver Bodak

Oliver BodakHobart, TAS

Another great bunch

Another batch of great wine delivered quickly at a reasonable price. The mix of regions is always great and a drop for every occasion. The extra points are just a bonus

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Poor choice and automatic sending of wine. Not happy

Wine was automatically sent without approval auto debit without approval. We did not approve the additional purchase and the choice of wine was not to our liking. Why did this happen?

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Alex D.Virgin Wines

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Hobb L.
Hobb L.

kindly send me your email and contact number, so i can provide you the details.
Thanks.

Neil R.asked

Do you have to buy wine every month? i.e. is there a commitment?

Peter B.
Peter B.

No you do not have to buy every month
Just buy what you need and when you need it

Alex D.Virgin Wines

Hi Neil,
You do not have to buy every month if you do not want to. You can purchase one-time offers, or introductory cases to our wine plan memberships. But even when on these plans, if you feel that it's not working out for you, you can cancel out whenever you like. There's no membership fees, or tie-ins. All you have to do is let us know.
I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cheers, Virgin Wines.