Kathleen G

Kathleen GSouthwest, VIC

Great wine

We love the wines we have tried so far and am glad we looked into Virgin Wines and will purchase again

simmo

TOTALLY UNRELIABLE SERVICE

Alan Moore

Alan MooreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsolicited

I can't even remember ordering my first carton and at $175 price tag I doubt if I would have. I even thought that maybe one of my sons sent it. Today I have received yet another carton !!! I can't afford it, the money has gone out of my meagre bank account,, my wife of 45 years has just passed away and I can do without this extra stress. I just hope that their customer service will allow me to return the item and refund this new account of $175.

Milliem

Milliem

Been sent and charged for wine I did not order

Hi Virgin

You have charged me $ 169 for wine I did not order. I have now just received a delivery notice despite having sent You messages to say that I have not ordered any wine. I would like a refund please.

Cesar Castaneda

Cesar CastanedaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wines and unbeatable price!!!

The selection of wines is great and the price and additional gifts are always hard to resist. I got an amazing offer with my Virgin Money card that included a bottle of Moet :)

No more!

Sneaky sales. Beware!!! Constant emails flogging product, makes it very confusing what is actually going on with the flood of email, so details get lost in the flood! Having just received shipment of 15 wines, with expensive shipping costs, I then reset my next shipment date for Feb next year. HOWEVER, for some ridiculous reason I was sent and charged for yet ANOTHER "Christmas collection" that I did NOT ask for or order. My next shipment date was set for Feb!!! Absolutely ridiculous. I wish to cancel all membership.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Great service from my wonderful wine advisor

I strongly recommend getting a wine advisor, they are so helpful when it comes to choosing your wines. They inform you on the great offers that are available, make notes on your preferred style of wine. They make it a very personalised service. My wines are delivered to me in the same week I ordered them, I do get them sent to the Post Office.

David  James

David JamesWestern Australia

How can you comment when you've received nothing to comment in!!

Can't answer you as I have not, to date.....
1. Received any conformation of my latest order.
2. No invoice or receipt of payment.
3. How can you ask me to complete a survey when we are yet to receive delivery or any if the above.

Great service, delicious wines

I always have difficulty selecting wines to buy, but Virgin Wines has solved that problem. Pre selected initially and the you can choose. Not a bad drop in sight!

Lance Simpson

Lance SimpsonPilbara, WA

Great variety.

All 12 bottles were quality wines. The selection encouraged me to try different varieties. Thoroughly enjoyed them. Am getting ready for the next shipment.

Not bad wines for the price

The one negative I have is that I moved address and advised Virgin Wines only to find out my latest package has been sent to my previous address and now I have to return to collect it. Very unprofessional.

DLC

DLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good pricing on wines

Good pricing and selection but sometimes the quality can be abit hit and miss (just not to my liking). My favourite wine is 'The Black Pig' label.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Always a pleasant surprise!

Have never opened a bad bottle. Always very pleasantly surprised with how the blends are selected and always have a balanced collection to choose from :)

Good wine club

They have cheap (entry level), and better (more expensive) ranges. Some nice wines amongst all. Get what you pay for

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Sydney, NSW

Shop somewhere else

Wine is average and largely cheap for a reason but ultimately you’re better off going for Qantas Wines or VinoMofo. Really poor customer service that ends up wasting your time.

Alessandra Prado Rezende

Alessandra Prado RezendeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible communication when the issue is not buying wines

I bought two boxes of wines) and there was one wine that was really unpleasant. I sent a review about the wine to the company and I sent a e-mail asking for replacement of that bottle. I didn't have answer. So I called them and they said they would answer that. There are 2 months now and I don't think it's gonna happen. Just upset for trusting that deal.

Gerhardus Viljoen

Gerhardus ViljoenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the specials

Excellent range and outstanding special rates. We're trying wines from wine areas we don't normally try and are pleasantly surprised. We look forward to every order being delivered. It's like Christmas!

William Adair

William AdairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service great selections

All in all quite happy with selections would like to see more NZ Whites . Great red selections , not a lot of interest in the whites. Like to see someReds from Chile & France .

Weirdo

WeirdoHobart

Good wine Great service

As a red wine drinker I love that my needs are well provided for with great wine, excellent and easy to use web site and wonderful service that doesn't end with the sale.

Lan Tranasked

I've been on a bad impression with Virgin Wines recently. Here is my scenario. I woke up in the morning and received a charge in my Bank credit card that Virginwines charged for wines that I didn't order. I did not have an email confirmation from VirginWines for that order anyway. My last order was in July, 3 months away. I called my bank to lodge it as a fraud charge. The bank asked me if I submitted to any subscription, I said 'No, I didn't'. So the bank locked my card to prevent further fraud transactions. A week later I received a delivery from Virginwines, 15 bottles. What really happens? Where is the proof of my order? Posting back the carton will cost my time + delivery fee.

Lan Tran

Hi Virgin Wines, now I have my disputed transaction $ back to my bank. You sent me a parcel of wines and charged me $169.98 that I didn't order. Would you send someone to pick it up? It's still here at my address and I didn't open it yet.
Over this issue, I'm aware that Virgin Wines seems to have collected/stored my credit cards details over the previous orders back in July, isn't that illegal?

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Hobb L.
Hobb L.

kindly send me your email and contact number, so i can provide you the details.
Thanks.