Good variety of reds

High quality wines at a reasonable price. Wine packs are a good way to try wines. Delivered straight to your door. I have been happy with product and service. Well done t

Agnes Winch

Agnes WinchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good blends

I'm inlove with these wines so far. They have a blend for all taste buds.
Dinner parties, bbq's or just cheese and fruit and we always have something to go with it all.

Faye

FayeLaunceston

Consistent value

A good range of wines especially for casual dining/drinking. The delivery was a disappointment...my instructions to leave carton at side entrance under pergola were clearly visible on the address label but, despite this, the carton was left up the steps at my front door. Not happy.

Jim Urquhart

Jim Urquhart

Enjoy Black Pig wines

Great BBQ wines and goes well with red meats.Look forward to the next bottle
Delivered on time easy to order ans Satisfaction guaranteed
An outstanding price range on all wines offered
I will be back for more

hi there

hi thereSydney, NSW

Dishonest business

I bought one case of wine online. I saw them pushing the ongoing wine club offer but wasn't interested. 3 months later my credit card is debited and a box of wine arrived. I took the time to call and cancel but I think they just hope people dont have the time and just keep the wine. I DID NOT sign up for the wine club. They did it for me and charged me without authority. I cant believe they can operate like this and still be trading.

Lawrence

LawrenceSydney, NSW

12 weeks later I was debited another box out of my account with no warning

I signed up for a discount case, all details listed that it was that case only. 12 weeks later I was debited another box out of my account with no warning and I can't cancel my plan on the website.

Haley

Haley

Great products and selection

Love the ease of delivery and ordering - only issue is choosing only one box. The Reds selection is my favourite. Each time I receive I am always delighted with the quality

I do enjoy my wine

It just happens for me and at the quality expected. That helps my busy lifestyle. They always provide an opportunity to adjust the order but most of the time it isn't necessary.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Great wines and great deals

Easy set and forget service. Refillin the wine rack every few months! Great selection of wines delivered si far and a few options I'd not have previously tried. Well done!

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Great selection. Always get a good surprise.

Friendly service and great wines. Highly recommended for any wine drinkers. Also if I need to mix in different types of wines, easily done with a quick call to the helpful staff.

Dreadful wine selection

The selection sent was not at all enjoyable. The white wines in particular were undrinkable. I find Virgin Wines have stuck to the same selections for a long time. No Variety, Standards are a bit low.

Piggy

PiggyIllawarra, NSW

Have to hide my Black Pig Shiraz from my daughter

Prompt delivery and the Black Pig wines are always consistent quality. My only complaint is Virgin automatically charging my account for unlimited delivery without consent. Still waiting a refund please

vivienne s.

vivienne s.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Surprising!

I prefer sauv blanc and gorgio, but the range that included chardonnay and riesling was just lovely - a new taste and refreshing too. Fairview Ridge was such an excellent choice! I was quite surprised as it is many years since I had a riesling and this sets the standard for a white wine afficiando like myself.

Ann

Ann

Efficient process.

The entire process is quick and efficient. I have received approximately four cases and the wine to date has been very nice. Customer service experience has been excellent. Look forward to future experiences.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Good wines and mostly good website. Great customer service

The wines I've received has all been very good, and I'm very happy with it. My major complaint (stopping me from giving it a 5 star review) is that on the website it is too hard (I've found it impossible....) to find how or where to cancel your next case. I ALWAYS have to phone someone. They are always nice and there is no pressure but I should be able to do it myself...

Tony

Tony

Never had a bad bottle.

I am impressed with the quality of wines from Virgin Wines and very reasonably priced. Often friends will ask where I bought my wines and what did I pay for them.

Rony

RonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good wine far to frequent contact

I like the wine on offer. I like the price and the service. I find the frequency of emails intrusive. I wish I could select to receive monthly offers, because wine is not the center focus of my life although I do enjoy it.

Lindsay-VovetteSydney, NSW

No idea I was locked into a contract

The wine arrived @ I opened a bottle for friends but that was when I had discovered that this was an on going deal. No matter what was written. It should be made clearer I phoned virgin @ while they were very nice @ helpful. They asked me to leave the wine out the front of my unit because they were not going to allow me to keep this 12 bottle case even though it has been paid for because it was part of an ongoing deal-I wld have thought they wld allow me to keep it @ not have to refund my money but no! Anyway the error was mine but I shall never buy from them again. However their ph help was gd.

Quick and efficient service

Recently joined Virgin Wines, have had 2 shipments so far and both have been very good experiences and wine quality was worth the cost. My wine was received just days after ordering

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Had an issue with delivery of unrequested box but virgin wines were very professional in resolving the issue.

I received an unrequested box of wine in late September- I was overseas. I had changed the settings to stop auto dispatch. Virgin wines have resolved issue caused by system setup.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Neil R.asked

Do you have to buy wine every month? i.e. is there a commitment?

Peter B.
Peter B.

No you do not have to buy every month
Just buy what you need and when you need it

Hi Neil,
You do not have to buy every month if you do not want to. You can purchase one-time offers, or introductory cases to our wine plan memberships. But even when on these plans, if you feel that it's not working out for you, you can cancel out whenever you like. There's no membership fees, or tie-ins. All you have to do is let us know.
I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cheers, Virgin Wines.