Verifiedvirginwines.com.au

4.3
4.3

Marisa
MarisaCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

You can't go wrong with Virgin wines

Amazing wine at a good price.
I haven't had one wine that I dislike.
My personal favourite is the rose mixed box.
The unlimited delivery was a great price and made it worthwhile ordering. Show reply
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Good wine with good customer experience

Good wine, good experience. We just weren’t keen on the way the subscription works. Do enjoy earning velocity points too :) Show reply
Ross G.
Ross G.

Virgin Wine Experience

Good selection . Good adviser . Good price . Efficient delivery . Recommend Virgin Wines . Show details ·  1
Ross Drayton
Ross DraytonNortheast, VIC3 posts

Refreshing To Join A Club That Caters To my Tastes and Not Just Their Cellar

Having been in quite a number of wine clubs over the years with mixed performance it is refreshing to find a wine club that understands, appreciates and tailors to my tastes, desires and price point. Some excellent choices offered so far. Highly recommend this club over some of larger ones Show details ·  1
Robin Nicholson
Robin NicholsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Good wine at good prices

Virgin provide some excellent wines at a very reasonable price. I also have a personal wine consultant who is very knowledgeable and has got accustom to my taste and the type of wine I like. Show details ·  1
J B.
J B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Vaulue and great wines

Been with them for years, great wines, good value. Only ever had a couple of problems with deliveries - they go above and beyond to sort things out. Show details ·  1
muzza
muzzaSydney, NSW5 posts

Great Selection of Wines

Great selection of wines. Mixed red dozen not a bad bottle in the selection. I have re-ordered once again and the next order will be of a more specific nature. Show reply
David M.
David M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best place to buy your wines

O for awesome, the best place to buy your wines always on time, and great prices, thank you. Show details ·  1
Locksterr
LocksterrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Be careful of automatic renewal without and option to cancel online

you have to go out of your way to cancel their automatically renewed subscriptions (such as calling them…) This is 2024, and virgin wines relay on predatory tactics that aren’t inline with UCT obligations.
Erica Heidenreich
Erica Heidenreich

Very happy customer

I have only been with Virgin Wines for just over 1 year, however in that time I have found the wine, especially the quality, price and varieties, to be outstanding. I have tried some overseas wines, which are not my favourite, but it is nice to be able to occasionally explore these different regions and varieties. I also very much appreciate that I do not have to join a club and receive a case of wine every few months. Overall I am extremely satisfied and will continue to purchase wines through Virgin. The staff are also extremely helpful; and an added bonus is the extra Velocity Points accrued. Show details ·  1
Bruce D.
Bruce D.Wheatbelt, WA5 posts

Good products, good prices

Wide selection of products at very reasonable prices. Great delivery program and fast service. Show details ·  1
cbourl
cbourl11 posts

Keep it Up Virgin Wines

Speedy deliver of great quality wines at a reasonable price Show details ·  1
Mikey
MikeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Good experience

Easy ordering process, quick delivery and quality wines at the right price Show details ·  1
Dan A.
Dan A.

Good wine, impossible to cancel

We signed up to virgin wines for a special offer with no lock-in several months ago, and we were happy with the box and the pricing. We then cancelled as we just wanted the one box. However, for months on end they have continued to bill us. An infinite cycle has emerged: we cancel our subscription, they bill us the following month anyway, they cancel the order and send a refund and tell us that *now* our subscription has been cancelled. It’s gone on 3 or 4 times now at least and if anything it’s gotten worse: currently we are waiting nearly 2 weeks for a refund, and there is some error they can’t seem to fix. They have assured us yet again our subscription has been cancelled, but I guess we will see. Show details
Sonia
SoniaCentral Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great drop

Haven’t had a wine I didn’t like from Virgin Wines.
Great company to deal with.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Trevor R.
Trevor R.

How do I cancel my wine plan?

Jarryd W.
Jarryd W.

Hi just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it will take to receive an order from Virgin Wines? Example; I’ve been waiting 10 business days so far since my order was “ready”. Is this normal? I’ve tried to ask them but unfortunately they just send me a generic email each time explaining delays with no answer to my question. Just want a rough idea. I understand there is delays, but customers still have a right to an ETA! :) Not just a response like “we don’t know” :/
Not sure if I’ll continue with this company, haven’t been too happy with the response from them. Maybe it’s normal though.

Lyle Allan
Lyle Allan

Very quick. My order took about a week from Sydney to Barwon Heads Victoria Great service and great wine

Jenny
Jenny

I sent some flowers to my 95 year old mother on Mother's Day using the company Prestige Flowers.
I found out yesterday that my mother had also received a case of wine from Virgin wines with the flowers.
I was taken aback as I hadn't ordered any wine. It appears that my mother had found a redemption voucher for a £50 discount on a case of wine from Virgin Wines. She rang the number on the voucher and - hey presto - a case of wine arrived the next day. She handed the voucher to the delivery man and put her 12 'free' bottles of wine in the garage. Apparently she paid nothing for the wine. She thought the Virgin redemption voucher was an extra gift from myself.....
I hope very much that my mother hasn't inadvertently set up a monthly wine subscription for herself as at her rate of drinking she will be 150 before she finishes a year's supply of wine from Virgin.
On a more serious note can Virgin explain what has happened here? My mother didn't need or want the wine but thought that she was getting 'something for nothing'. What sorts of checks are in place to prevent this sort of thing happening? Is my mother or am I in for a nasty shock in the next week or two?