Have not arrived yet

Have not arrived yet. I ordered white wine, but has not been delivered 2 weeks after. Have not arrived yet. I ordered white wine, but has not been delivered 2 weeks after

lynway

lynwayAU

Virgin Wines: Definitely Worth Trying

I have purchased wine from Virgin Wines before and have found their choices to be exceptional. You can purchase Reds, Whites and Mixed Cases along with Sparkling wines. They include wines from Australia and International.
Delivery is very quick. I live in a regional city and the longest I've waited is approx. 5 working days.
Well worth giving them a try, they also have special deals etc.

Alex Douglas

Alex DouglasSydney, NSW

Reds and good Rose together

I liked the idea of getting 3 caravan reds at half price with the reasonable quality Roses as a good deal. The Rose selection is really quite good for the price

A great service

Good quality, good range and quick delivery. Who could ask for more? The ease and operation of the whole process are commendable. Keep it going! We look forward to the next offer.

Dr Stuart Blackler

Matt Hamilton

Matt HamiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Good quality rich reds that don't break the bank, they've always got stuff that will delight my tastebuds. It's like buying wine without the 'wank factor' get amongst it champion

Rob P

Rob PSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Business

Have been a member for many years and have always found Virgin Wines to act in the most professional manner. They have an excellent range of wines and are always prepared to exchange a wine if it doesn't meet your expectations. Their Discovery Wines is a great way to try different types of wines that you would not normally choose yourself. Delivery is quick. I like the way that you have a personal assistant that you can discuss your requirements at anytime. Very good web site.

Excellent wines, great prices

I have made quite a few orders through virgin wines, all wines have been great and prices are excellent. The ordering process is quick and easy and delivery very prompt.

Mary T

Mary TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The wonderful Black Pig

I keep returning to the Black Pig wines as they fast becoming a favourite of mine. If you are a red drinker then Black Pig has a range of different varieties my favourite is the full bodied Shiraz. Virgin offer them at an excellent value.

Kathleen W

Kathleen W

Great wines

I love Virgin Wines, I’ve been a customer for quite a few years. Terrific choices, great deals, easy ordering and prompt delivery. Most of all the wines are very, very good.

love the service

I have consistently had great service and excellent wine from Virgin Wines. They have a good selection and the whole ordering and delivery is pain free (thankfully) It is so nice to have a system that actually works yay

Gillian Ulpen

Gillian UlpenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Virgin Wine Offers

Have made 2 purchases through Virgin Wine Offers, have been very satisfied with both purchases. Wines have been delivered in timely manner, and have met expectations....will likely continue to make purchases through Virgin Wine club

Eric

EricPerth, WA

Great range to choose from.

Signed up for a wine plan, and so far it's been good. Happy to stick with them. You are offered a wide range of prices, but the quality is always high regardless of what you choose. Good one, Virgin. Keep it up!!

Royce k.

Royce k.

Absolutely stunning collection of wines!!

I have been with Virgin wine for more than 5 years now. I am with a wine plan, if you love wine you are in the right place. Premium quality wine from around the world, I am enjoying it. If you haven't tried Virgin's wine collection (I am a red person), you gotta try it to realise the worth. Keep rocking Virgin!!

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

A great variety of Reds and White wines and quick delivery

My wife and I enjoy a Red or White depending on the mood and really only deal with Virgin wines. We would like to thank Virgin wines for giving us the chance to deal with them.

Hi Lawrence,
Thank you for your lovely review! I am so glad to hear that yourself and your wife have been enjoying our wines so much, we hope you continue to do so for a long time to come.

Virgin red wines

The wines are consistently good quality and interesting even if not always my preferred blends. The inclusion of different Australian labels with the occasional imported wines makes each shipment a good tasting one.

Hi Vic,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that you have been enjoying our wines so much, I have no doubt that you will continue to do so. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Sia

SiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy

Took up special offer once and today they took out money out of my account when I asked them what it was for as I never ordered wine they told me it was on the fine print so beware when you are taking up special offers .. so long story short it will take 7 business days to get my refund and pretty much it was my fault for not reading the fine print
As much as I was happy with the wines when I got them I cannot believe I had no notification of this.
Beware when you are purchasing

Hi Sia,
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a personal message in regard to the matter.

Djena Dolkens

Djena DolkensSydney, NSW

They don't follow the plan

Great in theory and decent wine, but send wine (and charge for it) even though you skip the order and more often than your wine plan states. Just got a bottle of wine 4 weeks after the previous when I'm on a 12 week plan, and I skipped the last delivery. Go figure.

Hi Djena,
Thank you for your review. I have sent you a personal message in regard to the matter,

ktp

ktpSydney, NSW

Seriously terrible wine

As with some reviewers, did not know I was signing up for a regular order. You cannot cancel online. No single wine of quality. Nearly cried when second case arrived.

Hi KTP,

Great quality reds

I am really happy with the quality of the reds mix I received in December. Great value for money. I cancelled a few years back when not happy with all the imported reds I was receiving and only rejoined 4 months ago so this is my 2nd case since. I have been happy with both and look forward to the next one.

Hi David,
I am very glad to hear that you have been loving our cases the last couple of months! I have no doubt that you will continue to enjoy these cases for a long time coming. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Olga

OlgaPerth, WA

Superb variety and excellent quality

A few known favourites combined with a selection of new but none-the-less excellent wines. My wine advisor added additional bottles to fill the cases, based on my historical choices, that were again top class.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Hobb L.
Hobb L.

kindly send me your email and contact number, so i can provide you the details.
Thanks.

Neil R.asked

Do you have to buy wine every month? i.e. is there a commitment?

Peter B.
Peter B.

No you do not have to buy every month
Just buy what you need and when you need it

Hi Neil,
You do not have to buy every month if you do not want to. You can purchase one-time offers, or introductory cases to our wine plan memberships. But even when on these plans, if you feel that it's not working out for you, you can cancel out whenever you like. There's no membership fees, or tie-ins. All you have to do is let us know.
I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cheers, Virgin Wines.