Pretty good :)

I like to discover new wines and varieties that I’d normally might not buy. I’ve found a couple of winners :)

Joanne

Joanne

Perfect delivery at my door

I love the fact that you have a personal person to talk to and they pick the wine for you. My last order I asked for a champagne and it was delicious.

Terrific value and swift delivery.

Very happy with the service and quality of wine.
The very few times we haven't liked a wine there was no problem.
Would definitely recommend Virgin wines if your interested in trying different
products that you mightn't usually indulge in.

Laraine GADD

Laraine GADDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ideal. Enjoyable to the palate

Good value for money. Very nice wines that go down well with friends and family. We enjoy tasting the wines we've never bought before. All very nice.

AWESOME!!!

Great to get a knock at the door and it’s your box of wine being delivered. Chance to try different wines and you don’t need to leave your home.

Wine Selection

Selections are good, would prefer something with a bit more vintage.
Also would like predominantly Cab/Sav. in the cases that are shown to me.

Gregory William David

Gregory William DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional value

The quality exceeded our expectations and was therefor great value for money. We highly recommend those looking for great value for money should try them.

Dot Melross

Dot MelrossHobart, TAS

Love it

We recently bought a case of sumptious reds .. absolutely smooth, delicious drinking as always. Only problem is they don't last very long in our house. We look forward to the next case which is on its way.

Trevor Dsouza

Trevor Dsouza

Beautiful

Excellent taste really enjoyed the first couple of bottles hope fully will enjoy the case was very easy and smooth to place an order

tolililim

tolililimSydney, NSW

Many good drops

Purchased several boxes of wines from Virgin over a couple of years and I keep returning. They're not the cheapest (for my budget) but of good quality and therefore worth it. I keep wishing they would offer free delivery like many other wine sites do. I purchase from other sites for this reason.

Melly

MellyQueensland

Great wines…always

Have been a member for just over a year now and always happy with the variety of red wines delivered. Good value and rare brands that we cannot find in the general bottle shops around us.

L P.

L P.Perth, WA

Buyer beware.

I used a voucher from Hello Fresh for a case from these guys and as others have stated they will put you on a recurring subscription and keep charging you. There is no option to cancel or remove your payment details on the website and they force you through customer service to cancel. Very shady sales tactics.

Hi L P,
I am very sorry to hear of your experience with us. I have now sent you a personal message regarding the matter.

Michael

MichaelHobart, TAS

Wines are great. Service ... what service

The wine arrived really fast and was of high quality. I then received a second box without realising I had signed up to a subscription service. After multiple calls to the customer service lines during the promoted hours of operation and being advised to call back during business hours, frustrated, I filled in an contact us form. I'm still waitin to heaf from Virgin Wines. .
I exepected so much more from a brand like Virgin. Very disappointed.

Hi Michael,
We are very sorry to hear of your experience with us. I have sent you a personal message regarding the matter.

Good value and quick

Have purchased a few cases from them now and always had a good experience. They have a great range and some of the best finds is from one of there mixed cases.

Hi Brendon,
Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you have had a pleasant experience with us, we have no doubt that you will continue to enjoy our selections! Hope to hear from you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Service and processing of order

Delivered promptly but in 2 seperate deliveries. Good service and value received
Email in response to my query where the second box of wine was done professionally

Hi Lawrence,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you have had a pleasant experience purchasing wine through us, I do hope that you are enjoying the wines received. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Find out how Virgin Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Very happy with the service and staff

I have just recently become a customer and so far very pleased with the service including options. So far so good, will continue to reorder.

Sue FinneyPerth, WA

Amazing wine and service

Never had a bad wine. So look forward to receiving my cases. Have put 6 people onto Virgin Wines and they are thrilled as well.

Pleasure.

Great wines

Enjoy my wines that I have received, but have got more white than Red. Would prefer it the other way around

Sian L.

Sian L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Grateful

Efficient & easy to order. I was sourcing a particular wine. Most places did not stock but Virgin did and made the experience even more enjoyable. Thank you. Will definitely reorder.

Tash

Tash

Wonderful selection/

Great opportunity to try wines you normally would not know about. Such variety and always top quality. Highly recommend to any wine lover.

Jenny

Jennyasked

I sent some flowers to my 95 year old mother on Mother's Day using the company Prestige Flowers.
I found out yesterday that my mother had also received a case of wine from Virgin wines with the flowers.
I was taken aback as I hadn't ordered any wine. It appears that my mother had found a redemption voucher for a £50 discount on a case of wine from Virgin Wines. She rang the number on the voucher and - hey presto - a case of wine arrived the next day. She handed the voucher to the delivery man and put her 12 'free' bottles of wine in the garage. Apparently she paid nothing for the wine. She thought the Virgin redemption voucher was an extra gift from myself.....
I hope very much that my mother hasn't inadvertently set up a monthly wine subscription for herself as at her rate of drinking she will be 150 before she finishes a year's supply of wine from Virgin.
On a more serious note can Virgin explain what has happened here? My mother didn't need or want the wine but thought that she was getting 'something for nothing'. What sorts of checks are in place to prevent this sort of thing happening? Is my mother or am I in for a nasty shock in the next week or two?

Hi Jenny,

It seems you have come through to our Australian branch of Virgin Wines.

Please see below the contact details for our fellow UK branch:

0343 224 1001
help@virginwines.co.uk

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Virgin Wines Australia

Lan Tranasked

I've been on a bad impression with Virgin Wines recently. Here is my scenario. I woke up in the morning and received a charge in my Bank credit card that Virginwines charged for wines that I didn't order. I did not have an email confirmation from VirginWines for that order anyway. My last order was in July, 3 months away. I called my bank to lodge it as a fraud charge. The bank asked me if I submitted to any subscription, I said 'No, I didn't'. So the bank locked my card to prevent further fraud transactions. A week later I received a delivery from Virginwines, 15 bottles. What really happens? Where is the proof of my order? Posting back the carton will cost my time + delivery fee.

Lan Tran

Hi Virgin Wines, now I have my disputed transaction $ back to my bank. You sent me a parcel of wines and charged me $169.98 that I didn't order. Would you send someone to pick it up? It's still here at my address and I didn't open it yet.
Over this issue, I'm aware that Virgin Wines seems to have collected/stored my credit cards details over the previous orders back in July, isn't that illegal?

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,