16VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Verified🏆 2024 Award

77 reviews · Statistics

99% · 761 · 1%
See the Best Lithium Batteries in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery77 reviews
Joshua
Joshua3 posts

Where can I get information on the LCD screen settings

Can the LCD settings impact on how long my battery will last charging very well but not lasting very long. Thanks Show 4 replies
Christo C.
Christo C.WAPerth, WA

Off grid small caravan

Have 2x 200 amp lithium voltx...all Victron gear connected incl 3000 w phoenix inverter 30 amp smart Victron charger and Orion DCDC 100/20 victron spkar controller....faultless so far from 10mths use...using external vent in battery compartment Show details ·  1
Anonymous
AnonymousQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Faultless and bargain price

Like all bargain priced items, there is always a sense of hesitation. However for the price I was willing to take the plunge. I have been using this battery for over 6 months now. It sits in a battery box in my canopy. Has bounced around a bit. Gets charged predominately via solar only (160W panel), with some top ups by 240v charger. Has run 2 fridges (40L & 60L) without issue for days on end. Delivery was fast. The product has been so great that my brother purchased one too with a similar setup as me and his has run faultlessly as well. Show reply
Richard B.
Richard B.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Does what it says on the tin

And that’s plenty!

Great power source and so much lighter than our old AGM.

Charges quickly and provides all our power needs including fridge, night lights and plenty of phone charging.

It makes camping that little bit easier! Show details ·  1

Udo
Udo

Perfect

Good value for the money. Works great for my of grid set-up. Show reply
Goona
Goona8 posts

Brilliant battery. So much better than AGM

Lasts a lot longer than my previous AGM battery. Seams faster to charge as well. Much lighter and been going strong now for almost 3 years. Definitely great batteries Show details ·  1
Keith Wilkinson
Keith WilkinsonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Performing Battery

I installed this 100AH battery in the back shed. It was purchased to replace a 120AH AGM which died after 2 years. It is charged with a 250 watt solar panel with a MPPT solar charger. I have a chest freezer plugged in through a 3000watt inverter and it has never let me down even after a few cloudy days Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Great Battery!

Half the weight of my previous agm battery and nearly twice the usable capacity, runs both my fridges no worries, and my inverter running different chargers, great product!! Show details ·  1
Steve K
Steve KQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our camping battery

Love our Outbax battery in combo with our 75L fridge. No more Esky’s with ice, makes camping so much better.
Great site, quality products & fast delivery, couldn’t ask for anything more. Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

200A powering our travels

Initial delivery of battery and 30amp DCDC charger was fast as promised,
Upon opening the battery the quality seems good and looks professional,
After our first 2 week trip right after charging and installing the battery we had no issues at all running out fridge, lights, chargers and etc
Very happy as of writing this review and will follow up in a few months after a few discharge cycles to see how the capacity holds up
Fits well behind the rear seats in my Nissan GQ patrol Show details ·  1
Glenn
Glenn
  Fair Incentive 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Great Battery, and super fast delivery

The 200 a/h lithium battery (26kg) I installed in my caravan. Removed 2 x 120 a/h agm (64kg) saved 38 kg and almost twice the capacity. Super happy with the service, price and performance. Its a yes from me. Show details ·  1
Jilly
Jilly

Lithium 200amps

There's nothing wrong yet not sure but i think the product is excellent Show details ·  1
Darryn
DarrynQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product!

Great product, competitive price, accurate description, low freight cost, and timely delivery. Thanks Outbax! (200ah VoltX Lithium battery) Show details ·  1
Michael H.
Michael H.NSWSydney, NSW

Extremely good Battery, good value

The battery is excellent for the price, capacity is as stated and the inbuilt BMS functions correctly Show details ·  1
Taffy
Taffy
  12V 120Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Fantastic product, fantastic price

I bought this to power the electric motor on my kayak. Heaps of power, light for it's size (half the weight of an AGM battery) with good carry handles. I've mounted it in a battery case and it suits all my needs. Show details ·  1

Gary S
Gary S · 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Please assist - I have a 12v 100Ah VoltX LiFeP04 Lithium Battery, at one stage it dropped down to 10%, is there a safety cut off mechanism on the battery ?. It runs through a REDARC system in my Motorhome, the REDARC alarm system went off when my battery dropped to 10%, has the battery been damaged or is it OK? .I am quite willing to buy a new battery if this has compromised the battery I have as I am about to head off on a big trip. Since then I have also added an extra same battery to my system. Thanks Gary

Craig · 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

My Voltx 300ah battery has decided to fail. It's barely 12 months old.
I've tried to reset it following the manual instructions and still no go. It was on 13v and now zero in a matter of seconds.
Any tricks? Currently charging it with the Itech 40a BC charger

Craig

Thank you. I have the Lithium Itech charger but not sure if that will start from OV. I'll connect another battery in Parallel this morning and get it charging. Hopefully that works.

VoltX   DM

Thank you, Craig. We will be here if you need further help. Cheers.

Craig · 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

My battery is only 12 months old. It reads zero volts. Ive tried to reset following the manual and it still will not show voltage. Up until now it has been perfect. Currently have it on the Itech40 bc hoping it might get charged. But when I first checked it they battery had 13v in it and 1 minute later zero volts. Any tricks to reset these things?

Compare all VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
VoltX 12V 120Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery5.0
CategoryLithium BatteriesLithium BatteriesLithium Batteries
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual