17VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Can you lay a lithium 200ah slimline battery on its side? Show reply
Joshua
Joshua3 posts

Where can I get information on the LCD screen settings

Can the LCD settings impact on how long my battery will last charging very well but not lasting very long. Thanks Show 4 replies
Anonymous
AnonymousNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Faultless and bargain price

Like all bargain priced items, there is always a sense of hesitation. However for the price I was willing to take the plunge. I have been using this battery for over 6 months now. It sits in a battery box in my canopy. Has bounced around a bit. Gets charged predominately via solar only (160W panel), with some top ups by 240v charger. Has run 2 fridges (40L & 60L) without issue for days on end. Delivery was fast. The product has been so great that my brother purchased one too with a similar setup as me and his has run faultlessly as well. Show reply
Richard B.
Richard B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Does what it says on the tin

And that’s plenty!

Great power source and so much lighter than our old AGM.

Charges quickly and provides all our power needs including fridge, night lights and plenty of phone charging.

It makes camping that little bit easier! Show details ·  1

Udo
Udo

Perfect

Good value for the money. Works great for my of grid set-up. Show reply
Goona
Goona9 posts

Brilliant battery. So much better than AGM

Lasts a lot longer than my previous AGM battery. Seams faster to charge as well. Much lighter and been going strong now for almost 3 years. Definitely great batteries Show details ·  1
Keith Wilkinson
Keith WilkinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Performing Battery

I installed this 100AH battery in the back shed. It was purchased to replace a 120AH AGM which died after 2 years. It is charged with a 250 watt solar panel with a MPPT solar charger. I have a chest freezer plugged in through a 3000watt inverter and it has never let me down even after a few cloudy days Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Great Battery!

Half the weight of my previous agm battery and nearly twice the usable capacity, runs both my fridges no worries, and my inverter running different chargers, great product!! Show details ·  1
Steve K
Steve KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our camping battery

Love our Outbax battery in combo with our 75L fridge. No more Esky’s with ice, makes camping so much better.
Great site, quality products & fast delivery, couldn’t ask for anything more. Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

200A powering our travels

Initial delivery of battery and 30amp DCDC charger was fast as promised,
Upon opening the battery the quality seems good and looks professional,
After our first 2 week trip right after charging and installing the battery we had no issues at all running out fridge, lights, chargers and etc
Very happy as of writing this review and will follow up in a few months after a few discharge cycles to see how the capacity holds up
Fits well behind the rear seats in my Nissan GQ patrol Show details ·  1
Glenn
Glenn
  Fair Incentive 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Great Battery, and super fast delivery

The 200 a/h lithium battery (26kg) I installed in my caravan. Removed 2 x 120 a/h agm (64kg) saved 38 kg and almost twice the capacity. Super happy with the service, price and performance. Its a yes from me. Show details ·  1
Jilly
Jilly

Lithium 200amps

There's nothing wrong yet not sure but i think the product is excellent Show details ·  1
Darryn
DarrynNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product!

Great product, competitive price, accurate description, low freight cost, and timely delivery. Thanks Outbax! (200ah VoltX Lithium battery) Show details ·  1

christine
christine · 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

We have 2 x100amp voitex batteries would like to an another 2 100 batteries will the 2 I have be compatible with the existing ones I have?

VoltX   DM

Hi Christine, thank you for reaching out to us. We recommend connecting completely identical batteries that have series and parallel connection features to ensure optimum performance and connectivity of the units. Cheers.

Jim C.
Jim C. · 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Hi
I have 2x200ah slims connected in parallel with a 100ah pro. The 200ah batteries provide very little load with the 100ah doing all the work. Is there a setting that I can use to get them to share equally .

Regor Beagle

As the group discharge the pro will do less and the 200ah will provide more power.
Check your connections and cable thicknesses are similar. What you are saying should not happen.

timo1811oz
timo1811oz · 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery

Can this battery be used on a car if relocated to the boot away from engine heat

VoltX   DM

Hi timon1811oz, thank you for your enquiry. The VoltX 100Ah LIFEPO4 battery is not compatible with cranking and under the bonnet.

Compare all VoltX 12V LiFePO4 Basic Lithium Battery listings