• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Fantastic customer Service

Hello Peter
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Rhanny and the team were able to assist you at this time. Stay safe!

Robbo739Sydney, NSW

Extraordinarily good customer service

I made a first-time booking using the comparison website and found that very easy. But, having booked well in advance, I rang Vroom Vroom to ensure that even though the booking was confirmed, the supplier had the vehicle reserved for me. Bernie from Customer Care confirmed my booking details and then offered to ring the supplier to check. She rang back confirming that the supplier had things in order and also gave excellent advice about insurance options. All this with a pleasant and enthusiastic manner. Wow! Vroom, you have hooked me.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will definitely share this with Bernie. We wish you safe travels and Stay Safe!

Great service. Not only answered my questions quickly but also booked and confirmed exactly what I was wanting. So good to find someone efficient and not only that but friendly as well. Thank you Zandra. You are a gem!

Great customer services

I had great assistance and customer services from Rhanny, who helped me arrange a car seat, which made travelling with an infant a lot less stressful! Highly recommend using this service.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Andrew. Thank you for recognising our super star Rhanny. We have shared your feedback with him and it made his day. Stay Safe!

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kim at Vroom Plus is an absolute legend , goes above and beyond with service and the company does what it promises

Vroom plus saved me heaps on original booking costs , kept me up to date on new costs , definitely worth using to save yourself money , even got me copy of invoice

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Jamie! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Kim. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zee

Ellee

ElleeCentral Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE - RHANNY

When booking I was a little confused about a few things but I had amazing support and awesome response time too. I got all answers to the questions I asked as well.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Ellee! Thank you for the positive feedback. Rhanny will be pleased to hear about the satisfaction on the excellent service provided. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Safe travels. - Zee

Customer Service - RHANNY

Awesome customer service from RHANNY who answered all my questions that i had asked through live chat. Very patient and helpful, met all my expectations. I would definitely recommend browsing on CALLHIRE.com.au. You will not be dissappointed.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Selz! Thank you for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zee

chrisaw14

chrisaw14South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing is too much Nothing is too much trouble for Rhanny.

I had booked a car after requesting an additional driver in included rate. The one that came up was through Vroom vroom. After completing booking noted no mention of additional driver. Contacted customer service (very fast) and Rhanny responded. After short while she made contact direct with supplying company and got us our additional driver inclusion. Excellent responses, excellent and FAST customer service. Will definitely recommend to others.
Thanks Rhanny.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Chris! Thank you for the positive feedback. Rhanny will be pleased to hear about the satisfaction on the excellent service provided. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Safe travels. - Zee

Serene Duff

Serene DuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful support Team and Excellent car Hire pricing comparison

Vroom Vroom Vroom was extremely helpful in finding the best value for Hire cars, the price was so good I had to call to confirm there was no technical error and Rhanny from the support team was lovely and called the hire company to follow up on my behalf, and did so in such a timely and professional manner. It was so very much appreciated!

Thank you Rhanny!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Serene! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zandra

Great and quick service

Our airline cancelled our flight from Wellington to Brisbane, so to go on the same day, we will have to fly to Christchurch and then on to Brisbane. We had already given our flight number for our rental car. I emailed to say our flight number was now different, but we would still be picking the car up at roughly the same time. Rhanny, a customer care representative emailed me the same day to say she had let the car rental firm know of the new flight number. Very quick response.

Hi Tim
We are glad Rhanny was able to assist you promptly. Please do let us know if any further assistance is needed. Wishing you safe travels - Tia

Greg Lawes

Greg LawesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change of pick up time

Virgin cancelled a flight we had to Perth which necesitated changing the pick up time for our hire vehicle. I emailed then to advise of the change and was contacted by Rhanny Covita within a few minutes. Rhanny took control and made the changes quickly and efficiently. The speed in which she made the change was very impressive indeed. She solved the problem quickly in a very professional manner. It's great to know that this type of personal service still exists!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Greg! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zee

Stephen

StephenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect customer service

Rhanny Covita was exceptional. He handled my concern very professionally and got me an even better deal in the end. This made up for our terrible flight thus far. Thankyou

Hi Stephen.
Thank you for the positive feedback. Rhanny will be pleased to hear about this. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Safe travels. - Zee

Sylwia T.

Keeping your bond as long as it's possible.

It's the same scamers who run Motorhome Republic. They will offer you a car, but once you wil call they they will give you only couple hundreds more expensive one.

1. Car - aircon and handbrake had broken on second day of the trip
2. Bond payment - Apollo employee in Cairn refused to take bond by debit card, even it in term with Motorhome it was a clause which allows to do that.
3. Employee was lying and doing everything what possible to make us buy additional insurance package
4. They didn't pay back bond until I make a call. They send me the confirmation that they did 2 weeks ago, but money appear on my account " magically" right after my call.

CHEATERS!!!

Sylwia T.

Riz was so amazing and she helped me find such an unbeatabily Amazing deal for 5 days! Totally recommended !

Riz was so amazing and she helped me and my family find such an Amazing deal for 5 days! I couldn't even believe it Totally recommended 5 star rating , thank you guys!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Tee. Thanks for providing such a glowing report of your experience with Riz. She will be so happy to hear your recommendation. Wishing you safe travels. Tia

Rent A Car

I Have been chatting Riz, in order to book a 8 seater van, I was highly impressed how he / she handled it.Appreciate your awesome work.I have never had a nice chat.
Cheers

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Mohamed. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad Riz was able to assist you with booking a vehicle. She is a little superstar. Wishing you safe travels - Tia.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pricing, cheaper than dealing with Europcar Direct

Much cheaper to use VROOM than the rental company directly. $3OO cheaper on a 7 day hire. Insurance through them cheaper too. Easy booking process. Have used VROOM both domestically and internationally, have always been happy.

Hi Macca
We are so glad you are happy with our service. We strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks Tia.

Car hire service provided by agent was fantastic and simple

Customer service was very quick precise and painless, the agent responded to my questions very quickly and precisely they arranged a very good deal and provided exactly what I wanted and confirmation was on my email before I had completed the chat on line,

Hi Sandy
Thank you for the feedback. We try our best to ensure we assist our customers with their car rental questions and bookings. Glad the team were able to provide you with a great deal. Thanks Tia

RipOFF! Go to the rental site to get better price

I went through their quote and gave me $220 including a child seat at $22/day.
Went to Hertz, the provider they are hiring from, it was $160 with child seat at $40 for the ride.

Both car hire price as well as child seat price was more expensive through VroomVroomVroom for me.

Shelley english

Shelley englishSouthern and Hills, SA

Poor customer service on car hire

We hired a car from Adelaide airport. The price was excellent and the car was perfect for what we wanted. Our $1,000 bond has not been returned and we are fighting with the company to get it back. We were told today it takes three weeks. Would not use this company again based on constant lies.

Chaser12South East Queensland, QLD

Best deals & great service

Their customer service was second to none. Never had trouble with any payments or reservation. All suppliers always accommodated our requests for the type of vehicle we wanted. We mostly rent cars to use for a driving holiday and all cars were just perfect for what we needed.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving this feedback. We are glad to hear about your VroomVroomVroom experience. Happy travels - Isobel