Vroom Vroom Vroom
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vroom Vroom Vroom

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
Jen
JenPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Thank you to Bernie for terrific customer service. I really appreciated all of the time and effort in providing answers and information to all my questions. I have never hired a vehicle before whilst travelling but now feel far more equipped to make the right decision.

Worst middle man do not use

andrea
andreaPerth, WA

Very efficient and quick in amending three different bookings. great work by Paulo!

I needed to amend three different bookings and they were all done quickly,
Paulo also suggested me new and better pick up locations for the car rental.
i will use their service again

Ed R.
Ed R.

Appauling Service

Rang 2 hours before pickup stating hire company closed at 6pm if I was not there by 6pm no one would be available. My booking was for 6pm. No mention of a deadline of 6pm at time of booking. No leeway advised for late flight etc. Took 15 attempts to get through and only alternative was 3x the original amount. AVOID.

Isaac
IsaacSydney, NSW

Easy, no hassle.

Very happy with this service. Excellent people skills by the team.
Value for money. Got an upgrade at no charge. Details of the contract well explained. So transparent. Thank you guys.

Ian Norris
Ian NorrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great way to book a car!

Vroom Vroom has connections with all the major hire companies, and makes it so easy to hire a car that fits all your needs. I use Vroom Vroom whenever I need to hire a car.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom VroomSend a private message

Hello Ian! It's wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed booking with VroomVroomVroom. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Peter
Peter Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy way to hire a vehicle

Used for the first time seeking a vehicle for an upcoming trip to Brisbane. Google search led me to the website and thought I’d give them a try.
Was so easy to use, and found me the vehicle type I was after and at a decent price. Will use them again

Tia H.Vroom Vroom VroomSend a private message

Hi Peter! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's wonderful to hear that you have had a positive experience while booking with VroomVroomVroom. We hope we can assist with your next car rental booking.

Simple and easy comparison

I used Vroom Vroom Vroom to compare prices of rental cars, terms and conditions and such. Was so simple and easy to use the site. I booked but had to cancel which was also very easy. Have re-booked with them again now that travel plans are a little more certain. Would definitely recommend their service.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom VroomSend a private message

Hi Laura - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy you find our booking website simple and easy. We wish you safe travels.

Impressive Service !!

Great service!
Bernie returned my phone call quickly, my questions were easily answered with clarity and professionalism.
Based on the experience I had I will definitely look to use this company again.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom VroomSend a private message

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad Bernie was able to assist you and we wish you safe travels.

Sharon J .
Sharon J .Illawarra, NSW

How pain free

Deciding where to go for a holiday sometimes is stressful, but when it comes to car hirer the stress goes through the roof. I’ve had experiences with Vroom, Vroom, Vroom once before and it made our holiday so easier. So again we went with them & again it was stress free. Customer service is excellent. They actually explain every. No Hidden charges . So easy and all over the phone. Best thing, you pay when you pick up your car. So don’t worry about losing money. It’s that easy. Thank you to Rhanny for your great help on 24-9-2021.

Easy and efficient

Use regularly and always efficient, easy to manage bookings and customer service is excellent. Always professional, and make everything easy - even changes to pick ups and drop offs. Meets all needs

Hi J Henry!
We are pleased to know that you were happy with the service we have provided. We will let the rest of the team know of your review. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your future car rental needs. Cheers!

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honesty and integrity

I used Vroom for the first time recently and found the process very easy. I also took out insurance with Prosura, again very easy. Victoria went into lockdown again and having lost thousands of dollars with holidays booked overseas last year, I thought I have done it again. Cancelling the car rental was easy and to my surprise, Prosura are refunding my money for the insurance. This is outstanding customer service. I believe in honesty and integrity and Vroom and Prosura have displayed this. If Victoria ever comes out of lockdown, I will return this honesty by booking again through Vroom and taking out insurance with Prosura. Thank you both so much in restoring my faith in honest companies.

Hi Richard!
We are grateful to know how pleased you were with the service that VroomVroomVroom and Prosura have provided.
We value your business with us and we are looking forward to be part of your future travels when things gets better. Cheers!

Fantastic customer Service

Hello Peter
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Rhanny and the team were able to assist you at this time. Stay safe!

Robbo739Sydney, NSW

Extraordinarily good customer service

I made a first-time booking using the comparison website and found that very easy. But, having booked well in advance, I rang Vroom Vroom to ensure that even though the booking was confirmed, the supplier had the vehicle reserved for me. Bernie from Customer Care confirmed my booking details and then offered to ring the supplier to check. She rang back confirming that the supplier had things in order and also gave excellent advice about insurance options. All this with a pleasant and enthusiastic manner. Wow! Vroom, you have hooked me.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom VroomSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will definitely share this with Bernie. We wish you safe travels and Stay Safe!

Great service. Not only answered my questions quickly but also booked and confirmed exactly what I was wanting. So good to find someone efficient and not only that but friendly as well. Thank you Zandra. You are a gem!

Georges
Georgesasked

I am 74 and I just rented a car (Confirmation no: e73384), for my holiday in France in September/October this year. I would like to be able to go to a counter, ask for the keys of the car, and not have to search for the car, dealing with Apps, and Bluetooth, and portables, and new technology, as it endlessly confuses me. If I am not able to be reassured on that most important point ( which is to be able to get the car, as I have already paid for it,) I will have no other solution but to cancel my booking and find another rental service which will accomadate my lack of knowledge regarding the latest tecknology.
I hope my worry and my request are not considered unusual or antiquated, as I might not be the only one suffering from the newest inventions!
Yours sincerely
Georges Hillaire

Kym
Kymasked

What are the insurance options for a driver over 50

Robbo739

Vroom provides a link to an accident policy independent of Vroom. We accepted it on the basis that it allowed us to avoid the often quite expensive policies offered by the car hire firms. We are over 50 and there were no issues.

Kono M.
Kono M.asked

Hi,
I just booked using your website.
I didn’t have to pay anything. All I did was write my name and email and booking was confirmed for a (thrifty) car.
Do I pay at thrifty?
Bit worried when we go to thrifty that our booking doesn’t even exist or it costs a lot more than your page had.

Get an answer from our members and Vroom Vroom Vroom representatives