• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle
    • No, I received a better vehicle (2)

Customer Service - RHANNY

Awesome customer service from RHANNY who answered all my questions that i had asked through live chat. Very patient and helpful, met all my expectations. I would definitely recommend browsing on CALLHIRE.com.au. You will not be dissappointed.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Selz! Thank you for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zee

chrisaw14

chrisaw14South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing is too much Nothing is too much trouble for Rhanny.

I had booked a car after requesting an additional driver in included rate. The one that came up was through Vroom vroom. After completing booking noted no mention of additional driver. Contacted customer service (very fast) and Rhanny responded. After short while she made contact direct with supplying company and got us our additional driver inclusion. Excellent responses, excellent and FAST customer service. Will definitely recommend to others.
Thanks Rhanny.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Chris! Thank you for the positive feedback. Rhanny will be pleased to hear about the satisfaction on the excellent service provided. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Safe travels. - Zee

Serene Duff

Serene DuffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful support Team and Excellent car Hire pricing comparison

Vroom Vroom Vroom was extremely helpful in finding the best value for Hire cars, the price was so good I had to call to confirm there was no technical error and Rhanny from the support team was lovely and called the hire company to follow up on my behalf, and did so in such a timely and professional manner. It was so very much appreciated!

Thank you Rhanny!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Serene! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zandra

Great and quick service

Our airline cancelled our flight from Wellington to Brisbane, so to go on the same day, we will have to fly to Christchurch and then on to Brisbane. We had already given our flight number for our rental car. I emailed to say our flight number was now different, but we would still be picking the car up at roughly the same time. Rhanny, a customer care representative emailed me the same day to say she had let the car rental firm know of the new flight number. Very quick response.

Hi Tim
We are glad Rhanny was able to assist you promptly. Please do let us know if any further assistance is needed. Wishing you safe travels - Tia

Greg Lawes

Greg LawesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change of pick up time

Virgin cancelled a flight we had to Perth which necesitated changing the pick up time for our hire vehicle. I emailed then to advise of the change and was contacted by Rhanny Covita within a few minutes. Rhanny took control and made the changes quickly and efficiently. The speed in which she made the change was very impressive indeed. She solved the problem quickly in a very professional manner. It's great to know that this type of personal service still exists!

Vehicle TypeToyota Kluger GSU50R
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Greg! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Rhanny. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks! - Zee

Stephen

StephenCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect customer service

Rhanny Covita was exceptional. He handled my concern very professionally and got me an even better deal in the end. This made up for our terrible flight thus far. Thankyou

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Hi Stephen.
Thank you for the positive feedback. Rhanny will be pleased to hear about this. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Safe travels. - Zee

Sylwia T.

Keeping your bond as long as it's possible.

It's the same scamers who run Motorhome Republic. They will offer you a car, but once you wil call they they will give you only couple hundreds more expensive one.

1. Car - aircon and handbrake had broken on second day of the trip
2. Bond payment - Apollo employee in Cairn refused to take bond by debit card, even it in term with Motorhome it was a clause which allows to do that.
3. Employee was lying and doing everything what possible to make us buy additional insurance package
4. They didn't pay back bond until I make a call. They send me the confirmation that they did 2 weeks ago, but money appear on my account " magically" right after my call.

CHEATERS!!!

Sylwia T.

Riz was so amazing and she helped me find such an unbeatabily Amazing deal for 5 days! Totally recommended !

Riz was so amazing and she helped me and my family find such an Amazing deal for 5 days! I couldn't even believe it Totally recommended 5 star rating , thank you guys!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Tee. Thanks for providing such a glowing report of your experience with Riz. She will be so happy to hear your recommendation. Wishing you safe travels. Tia

Rent A Car

I Have been chatting Riz, in order to book a 8 seater van, I was highly impressed how he / she handled it.Appreciate your awesome work.I have never had a nice chat.
Cheers

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Mohamed. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad Riz was able to assist you with booking a vehicle. She is a little superstar. Wishing you safe travels - Tia.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pricing, cheaper than dealing with Europcar Direct

Much cheaper to use VROOM than the rental company directly. $3OO cheaper on a 7 day hire. Insurance through them cheaper too. Easy booking process. Have used VROOM both domestically and internationally, have always been happy.

Hi Macca
We are so glad you are happy with our service. We strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks Tia.

Car hire service provided by agent was fantastic and simple

Customer service was very quick precise and painless, the agent responded to my questions very quickly and precisely they arranged a very good deal and provided exactly what I wanted and confirmation was on my email before I had completed the chat on line,

Hi Sandy
Thank you for the feedback. We try our best to ensure we assist our customers with their car rental questions and bookings. Glad the team were able to provide you with a great deal. Thanks Tia

RipOFF! Go to the rental site to get better price

I went through their quote and gave me $220 including a child seat at $22/day.
Went to Hertz, the provider they are hiring from, it was $160 with child seat at $40 for the ride.

Both car hire price as well as child seat price was more expensive through VroomVroomVroom for me.

Shelley english

Shelley englishSouthern and Hills, SA

Poor customer service on car hire

We hired a car from Adelaide airport. The price was excellent and the car was perfect for what we wanted. Our $1,000 bond has not been returned and we are fighting with the company to get it back. We were told today it takes three weeks. Would not use this company again based on constant lies.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Chaser12South East Queensland, QLD

Best deals & great service

Their customer service was second to none. Never had trouble with any payments or reservation. All suppliers always accommodated our requests for the type of vehicle we wanted. We mostly rent cars to use for a driving holiday and all cars were just perfect for what we needed.

Vehicle TypeAudi A4
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving this feedback. We are glad to hear about your VroomVroomVroom experience. Happy travels - Isobel

Rogue

Rogue

I would like to give this company half a star if it was possible. Buyer beware.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Customer Service provided was Absolutely Great!

The customer service (Ms Kim Butler) is very helpful and reliable. She willingly followed up with Thrifty to help me solving the dispute between Thrifty and me.
I was being charged extra and was unsatisfied with the invoice issued by Thrifty - which was not transparent (certain charges were put on me without proper explanations)

After rounds of rounds of communications, I am now able to get my reasonable refund back, thanks to Kim's help.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi there! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Kim. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Best regards, Isobel.

Beware can't cancel easily

Vroom Vroom advertises that you can cancel easily, but in actual fact you cannot do it online or through them. They advised me to call the car rental company and cancel the booking, which was difficult as I did not have access to a phone. Other car booking services cancel for you and as they should.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Be clear of what to expect when buying car insurance through vroomvroom

Vistruvius
Vistruvius

Thank you for your helpful reply, and the offering of assistance. Appreciate it. I have sent an email with the above-mentioned requested information.

Ripoff

The service was ok and the car was new so that was ok too but it was a total ripoff - much more expensive than if I had gone direct to the car hire place. Expensive lesson learnt and I wont use this company again

So helpful and pleasant

Customer service was excellent
Every detail was handled promptly and all our requests were met in a professional manner and experience knowledge

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Thank you for the feedback Owie. We are pretty proud of our Customer Care Team - will definitely pass on your kind words. Thanks again Tia.