Vroom Vroom Vroom

Riz was so amazing and she helped me find such an unbeatabily Amazing deal for 5 days! Totally recommended !

Riz was so amazing and she helped me and my family find such an Amazing deal for 5 days! I couldn't even believe it Totally recommended 5 star rating , thank you guys!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Tee. Thanks for providing such a glowing report of your experience with Riz. She will be so happy to hear your recommendation. Wishing you safe travels. Tia

Rent A Car

I Have been chatting Riz, in order to book a 8 seater van, I was highly impressed how he / she handled it.Appreciate your awesome work.I have never had a nice chat.
Cheers

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Mohamed. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad Riz was able to assist you with booking a vehicle. She is a little superstar. Wishing you safe travels - Tia.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pricing, cheaper than dealing with Europcar Direct

Much cheaper to use VROOM than the rental company directly. $3OO cheaper on a 7 day hire. Insurance through them cheaper too. Easy booking process. Have used VROOM both domestically and internationally, have always been happy.

Hi Macca
We are so glad you are happy with our service. We strive to make it as easy as possible for our customers. Wishing you safe travels. Thanks Tia.

Car hire service provided by agent was fantastic and simple

Customer service was very quick precise and painless, the agent responded to my questions very quickly and precisely they arranged a very good deal and provided exactly what I wanted and confirmation was on my email before I had completed the chat on line,

Hi Sandy
Thank you for the feedback. We try our best to ensure we assist our customers with their car rental questions and bookings. Glad the team were able to provide you with a great deal. Thanks Tia

RipOFF! Go to the rental site to get better price

I went through their quote and gave me $220 including a child seat at $22/day.
Went to Hertz, the provider they are hiring from, it was $160 with child seat at $40 for the ride.

Both car hire price as well as child seat price was more expensive through VroomVroomVroom for me.

Shelley english

Shelley englishSouthern and Hills, SA

Poor customer service on car hire

We hired a car from Adelaide airport. The price was excellent and the car was perfect for what we wanted. Our $1,000 bond has not been returned and we are fighting with the company to get it back. We were told today it takes three weeks. Would not use this company again based on constant lies.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Chaser12South East Queensland, QLD

Best deals & great service

Their customer service was second to none. Never had trouble with any payments or reservation. All suppliers always accommodated our requests for the type of vehicle we wanted. We mostly rent cars to use for a driving holiday and all cars were just perfect for what we needed.

Vehicle TypeAudi A4
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving this feedback. We are glad to hear about your VroomVroomVroom experience. Happy travels - Isobel

Rogue

Rogue

I would like to give this company half a star if it was possible. Buyer beware.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Customer Service provided was Absolutely Great!

The customer service (Ms Kim Butler) is very helpful and reliable. She willingly followed up with Thrifty to help me solving the dispute between Thrifty and me.
I was being charged extra and was unsatisfied with the invoice issued by Thrifty - which was not transparent (certain charges were put on me without proper explanations)

After rounds of rounds of communications, I am now able to get my reasonable refund back, thanks to Kim's help.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi there! Thanks so much for your feedback. We have passed on these kind words to Kim. We are glad to hear that you have had an awesome experience with VroomVroomVroom. Best regards, Isobel.

Beware can't cancel easily

Vroom Vroom advertises that you can cancel easily, but in actual fact you cannot do it online or through them. They advised me to call the car rental company and cancel the booking, which was difficult as I did not have access to a phone. Other car booking services cancel for you and as they should.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Be clear of what to expect when buying car insurance through vroomvroom

Vistruvius
Vistruvius

Thank you for your helpful reply, and the offering of assistance. Appreciate it. I have sent an email with the above-mentioned requested information.

Ripoff

The service was ok and the car was new so that was ok too but it was a total ripoff - much more expensive than if I had gone direct to the car hire place. Expensive lesson learnt and I wont use this company again

So helpful and pleasant

Customer service was excellent
Every detail was handled promptly and all our requests were met in a professional manner and experience knowledge

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Thank you for the feedback Owie. We are pretty proud of our Customer Care Team - will definitely pass on your kind words. Thanks again Tia.

Comparative site with additional booking feature.

Handy online chat feature which helps interstate visitors with questions. I have not used the online booking service yet and will keep this site in mind for price comparisons when i have figured out the particulars like depot locations and dates.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Kaety, thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you do require any further assistance for your upcoming booking. Cheers Tia.

Effortless

Thanks Riz for changing our pick-up time. Effortless .... a great start to our Christmas holiday without too much time required

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Great service after I made a booking mistake

I supplied the wrong email address and Zandra was most helpful in fixing and resending my booking. Great online chat service!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi Allan! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. We are glad you have had a good experience. Your positive feedback will be passed onto Zandra. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. - Mic

CCW

CCWSingapore

Beware of making reservations through this platform

Fantastically easy

Service was great I had questions that were quickly answer and any fears that I had in making a booking and finding extra charges was quickly dispelled. Awesome service and result for me so I definitely made a booking after being referred to this site.

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

We are glad that you have had a great experience booking with VroomVroomVroom. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Have a great week, Julia.

Live chat

Quick response time and accurate answer within minutes. Much appreciated help and assistance. Would recommend to use this service :)

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hey there Sean! Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation :) Have a wonderful day - Isobel

Thanks a lot

Riz was really helpful and fast. She helped solved my problem within 5 mins. Appreciated the help
Thanks a lot!

Tia H.Vroom Vroom Vroom

Hi :) Thanks so much for your review! We will pass on your positive comment to Riz. Have a great day - Isobel