Vtech First Steps

Vtech First Steps

VT61763 and VT61773

See the Best Baby Walkers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laurar

Laurarsydney

great product

Love this toy for my little girl. We won this toy at a local raffle. She plays with it everyday. I started letting her play with it form the recommended 6 months plus. She started to play with the game part first that can be detached from the walker. She is now 8 months and standing but i find the walker isn't safe until baby can walk.

Maree.S

Maree.SWagga Wagga

Excellent - green handle model the best

Dani G

Dani G

Fun but flimsy

This walker has a great activity panel, but the walker is way to flimsy and always topples. And my baby can stand and cruise quite competently. I was super keen for this particular walker but found competing brands much sturdier. i wouldn't recommend this walker to anyone in the future.

It's good for balance

My son enjoys playing with it however the wheels allow it to go to fast and he falls over because of this. Another fault my child got his finger caught in the flap for the barn door which caused a bruise. It has improved his balance when we put it up against something so it doesn't travel too fast for him.

Sabelle

SabelleSydney

Great Activity Walker

I bought this for my son when he first started to cruise around furniture. This has probably been one of the best toys we have bought, as he has used it frequently for over a year now.
Even after he had outgrown the walker part of it, he still loves to use the activity board to play with.
My only annoyance would be that the phone handle isn't attached to the board by anything and is often misplaced around the house - other than that it's a great toy.

Julie KMelbourne

Mainly good

The activity board is fantastic and I can see my little one getting lots of enjoyment from it for years to come. My only negative for the walker is that sometimes when it falls when she leans back a little too far or it gets away from her, she gets hurt, once even cutting her lip. I imagine it would be difficult to stop this from happening though.

JayneGold Coast

Best toy ever

Best $50 I have ever spent. I have had this toy for about 5 months. My baby loves it. Loves it as a walker and loves the toys on the front. Really the only toy you need. I take mine everywhere. Quite simply the best toy ever

piglet

pigletNewcastle, NSW

Love it.

Lovely colours, baby enjoys the attachments and corresponding sounds. Enjoyable without the music also. Familiar tunes for parents to sing along to, a pleasant English voice instead of an over-the-top American accent is a nice change. Good size handle for baby to hold to walk. Chose this item after reading these reviews, compared to other brands. Pretty spot on. Worth the extra money.
Accent. Variety of colours. Detachable front for floor play.
Some of the musical sounds are very much like an annoying pokie machine and the volume levels are loud and really loud. It moves along quite fast when baby is first learning to walk with it (need to hold it)

Great Walker!!!!

Not only was this great for teaching my daughter to walk, she loved the interactive, detachable lights and sounds face.
The only issue is the stability of the walker, we needed to hold it initially as it rolls away from under them as they push it. As they work out how to keep it stable it was awesome and the best thing for helping her to learn to walk. She took her first steps unassisted at just under 11 months and I think this was aided by this products use in the months prior.
Detachable lights and sounds face, best product for learning to walk.
Stability. wasn't very stable initially until they learn to balance on it.

Shellbelle13

Shellbelle13AU

Lots of activities

Great little walker. Whilst my 10 month old isn't quite ready to use it as a walker, he absolutely loves the play centre on the front.

The only thing to be weary of is the shape cut outs at the top. They are attached to a short elastic string and when my son pulls the shapes off the string snaps back and has got his finger a few times.
Lots to play with on the front. Easy to assemble and reasonable price.
Short elastic string attached to shape cut outs that snaps back when pulled.

Tobasauras

A multifunction walker

Nighthawk

NighthawkWestern Australia, 6164

• Selected Review

Top marks for a Vtech toy!

Britbanite!

Britbanite!NT, 0885

Very fun

My boy loves this I actually had to put it away at 18 months because he was driving me banana's running up and down the wooden floors (very loud) but when they are learning it's fantastic! Have to be careful with any walker as they will slip when trying to start off but this walker is better then most of the push alongs I've seen much more to do and play with...
Everything, music, lights, things to play with
The little phone coma off and gets lost wish it was held on with a string or something but no biggie

craftymumma

craftymummaQLD, 4055

Bad

jd8

jd8

I bought this for my child as she was in that stage where she would be pushing around her activity table and thought its time to buy her a walker. Im glad I did because she loves it.
This walker is a must for any child, it slowly builds their confidence in learning how to walk.
I love this walker because it has many features that will entertain your child for ages as its very interactive! It has a detachable face which you can attach to the cot or have it on the floor. The walker itself is very sturdy and wont tip over and is the perfect height.
Nothing at all!

bubg

bubg

The only toy you need!

The VTech walker has kept our daughter amused for hours over the past 11 months. The front panel has plenty of different buttons, lights and tunes to keep her entertained. I also like that it's educational.

She learnt to pull herself up on the handle and now loves the freedom she gets from pushing it around the house.

Considering how much use it has, the batteries seem to last for ages, we've only changed them once.

We take it with us wherever we go, it's a trusty toy that can be used indoors our outside.
Has kept our daughter amused for hours
Hard to collapse for travel, although it is possible! The front panel slips off sometimes.

bongoAdelaide, SA

It's pretty good and seems to keep my baby playing longer without getting bored quickly.

Love it!

I bought this toy from a second hand store as my little girl is walking along furniture and has recently started standing by herself. Close to xmas and already have another different type of walker on layby for her, seen this for $10 and couldn't not grab it for her! The first time she played with it, she didn't leave it for nearly half an hour! I love this toy, and if I know now how good it was and didn't have the one I have now, I would of defiantly bought a brand new one full price!
Everything! Interactive, noisy and all the things babies love! And it's educational!
Doesn't fold up and can be a bit loud!

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Perfect for active bubs

I was given the VTech baby walker as a gift for my daughter in 2009, she was 9 months old when she got it and she used it flat out for about 6months before she out grew it. The little songs and jingles are very catchy, and it has two volume levels. The little keyboard keys light up which my daughter loved. Now in 2012, our second baby born in 2011, now 6months old is using his sisters baby walker and loves it too!it works as if its brand new.
Easy to assemble, nice design and catchy tunes
Can be noisy, but i personally put it on the quiet setting