3Vtech First Steps

Safety

Maggie F
Maggie FCentral West, NSW
  VT61763

Hours of fun and learning

My little one loves this walker! It has been a great help in helping her learn to walk. She spends so much time pushing it around the house and building her confidence.
The sounds are a cute feature too! Show details
Laurar
Laurarsydney8 posts

great product

Love this toy for my little girl. We won this toy at a local raffle. She plays with it everyday. I started letting her play with it form the recommended 6 months plus. She started to play with the game part first that can be detached from the walker. She is now 8 months and standing but i find the walker isn't safe until baby can walk.

Maree.S
Maree.SWagga Wagga4 posts
  Verified First Steps
Dani G
Dani G4 posts

Fun but flimsy

This walker has a great activity panel, but the walker is way to flimsy and always topples. And my baby can stand and cruise quite competently. I was super keen for this particular walker but found competing brands much sturdier. i wouldn't recommend this walker to anyone in the future.

Ebonii
Ebonii

It's good for balance

My son enjoys playing with it however the wheels allow it to go to fast and he falls over because of this. Another fault my child got his finger caught in the flap for the barn door which caused a bruise. It has improved his balance when we put it up against something so it doesn't travel too fast for him.

Sabelle
SabelleSydney2 posts
  VT61763

Great Activity Walker

I bought this for my son when he first started to cruise around furniture. This has probably been one of the best toys we have bought, as he has used it frequently for over a year now.

Even after he had outgrown the walker part of it, he still loves to use the activity board to play with.

My only annoyance would be that the phone handle isn't attached to the board by anything and is often misplaced around the house - other than that it's a great toy.

Julie K
Julie KMelbourne13 posts

Mainly good

The activity board is fantastic and I can see my little one getting lots of enjoyment from it for years to come. My only negative for the walker is that sometimes when it falls when she leans back a little too far or it gets away from her, she gets hurt, once even cutting her lip. I imagine it would be difficult to stop this from happening though.

Jayne S.
Jayne S.Gold Coast6 posts

Best toy ever

Best $50 I have ever spent. I have had this toy for about 5 months. My baby loves it. Loves it as a walker and loves the toys on the front. Really the only toy you need. I take mine everywhere. Quite simply the best toy ever

Pig
PigNewcastle, NSW13 posts

Love it

Lovely colours, baby enjoys the attachments and corresponding sounds. Enjoyable without the music also. Familiar tunes for parents to sing along to, a pleasant English voice instead of an over-the-top American accent is a nice change. Good size handle for baby to hold to walk. Chose this item after reading these reviews, compared to other brands. Pretty spot on. Worth the extra money.
Accent. Variety of colours. Detachable front for floor play.
Some of the musical sounds are very much like an annoying pokie machine and the volume levels are loud and really loud. It moves along quite fast when baby is first learning to walk with it (need to hold it)
Bridget66
Bridget66

Great Walker!!!!

Not only was this great for teaching my daughter to walk, she loved the interactive, detachable lights and sounds face.

The only issue is the stability of the walker, we needed to hold it initially as it rolls away from under them as they push it. As they work out how to keep it stable it was awesome and the best thing for helping her to learn to walk. She took her first steps unassisted at just under 11 months and I think this was aided by this products use in the months prior.
Detachable lights and sounds face, best product for learning to walk.
Stability. wasn't very stable initially until they learn to balance on it.

Shellbelle13
Shellbelle13AU5 posts

Lots of activities

Great little walker. Whilst my 10 month old isn't quite ready to use it as a walker, he absolutely loves the play centre on the front.

The only thing to be weary of is the shape cut outs at the top. They are attached to a short elastic string and when my son pulls the shapes off the string snaps back and has got his finger a few times.
Lots to play with on the front. Easy to assemble and reasonable price.
Short elastic string attached to shape cut outs that snaps back when pulled.

Tobasauras
  Selected Review First Steps
Britbanite!
Britbanite!NT, 088521 posts

Very fun

My boy loves this I actually had to put it away at 18 months because he was driving me banana's running up and down the wooden floors (very loud) but when they are learning it's fantastic! Have to be careful with any walker as they will slip when trying to start off but this walker is better then most of the push alongs I've seen much more to do and play with...
Everything, music, lights, things to play with
The little phone coma off and gets lost wish it was held on with a string or something but no biggie