Vtech Sit to Stand Activity Walker

Vtech Sit to Stand Activity Walker

See the Best Baby Walkers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rhiannon_3

Rhiannon_3

Good

My son loves this toy. Whether he be sitting on the floor pushing the buttons, or walking it around the house it keeps him amused for ages. I bought this toy on sale and found it to be quite good value compared to others similar. I would recommend this product to others.
Is really bright and colourful and makes lots of noise (which babies abd kids love). Teaches colours, numbers and animals. Can be used in either sitting or standing modes, so it grows with the child.
The voices and sounds can get a bit annoying after a while for Mum and Dad.

lauzgrant

lauzgrantvic, 3073

Was given as a gift so I am not certain of price, however it was great just on the floor to play with until they begin to stand. Once standing they can lean on it as it has breaks or try walking with it. My son learnt to walk with this. He is now 2 & still like tos push it around - or just sit on the floor & play with it, he is now learning colours & this is a great help. Highly recommend this product.
Its great for babies & toddlers, my son learnt to walk with this. Great music & sounds. An excellent learning toy for babies & toddlers.
There is nothing I can think of that is negative about this product.