Vuly 360 Pro Large

Vuly 360 Pro Large

Do not buy from vully!

Purchased in December 2020 at Vully for A$3,000.00.

Honest reviewer

Honest reviewer

Vuly Christmas fail

Considering this is a high price point for a swing set a part of the structural framework had a manufactures error and so couldn’t be assembled. It concerns me about the safety and integrity of the materials when the basics are faulty. Waiting on a replacement section of framework now. The main part of our daughter’s Christmas presents was a Vuly fail. Strongly recommend checking quality asap when receiving to allow for poor quality parts and replacements to be sent. The delivery man was fantastic.

Purchased in December 2020.

the_bainbridges

the_bainbridgesPerth, WA

Difficult to assemble, frame arrived scraped ans scratched

Assembling this is a nightmare. With no instructions ans YouTube being only a previous model its ridiculous. Quality is scraped and scratched straight from box not worth 3.5k! Vuly send a auto reply for a warranty claim yet we shouldn't need to replace multiple items due to poor quality.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$3,498.00.

LeisaH26

LeisaH26South East Queensland, QLD

Fun for the whole family!!

The Vuly 360 Pro is by far the best swing set on the market and caters to all ages of children. Easy to set up and many years of fun!

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Amanda

AmandaTasmania

Really BAD quality.

Purchased the vuly swing set. For my kids for Xmas 2018, and ordering it in early November it turned up 1 day before Xmas. We have had two warranty claims on it, and now to scared to use the yoga swing in case of hanging, all I get from vuly is that it’s safe if it’s installed correctly for each child and they have supervision at all times. But vuly don’t sell it anymore. Not good enough . Do not buy this product, you will regret it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

Nathan MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trampolines are great - Stay right away from the swings!

We have two Vuly trampolines which are great. We though we would get a set of swings too.
As per the other reviews, the swings are poorly made. They squeek and move wildly. They told us to move the legs out to stop the movement. Within 3 months one of the legs snapped completely in half. When the swings collapsed it twisted and bent the frame.
Vuly sent out a replacement leg, but it now doesn't fit on to the twisted mangled mess, they call a swing set.
Stay completely away from these swings!

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Nathan M

Thanks for your reply Vuly. I have already sent an email to warranty@vulyplay.com on 05 September at 4:07pm. All I have received back was an automated email saying that someone will be in touch. Still waiting.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

shoddy

Drilled holes don't line up for assembly. The whole thing creaks and moves wildly during use. Vuly has suggested we stretch the frame legs as far as possible but this makes no difference. I can see many have these same problems.

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,000.00.

Pam

PamNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointed

We have had almost an identical experience as Bec G review. We have the 360 with 3 swings and cubby. Homes don’t patch directions are atrocious. Our 11 yr old son was on the bed swing and it’s small strap snapped hurling him to the ground. We r in north west nsw and the ground is hard and all we have are rocks on the drowns. How he didn’t break his elbow is a amazing. Still waiting for someone to call or email me back. Extremely disappointing

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,800.00.

AWhiley

AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

This Is great!!

Got this very last minute! Pretty easy to put together, kids love it! Especially the snowboard swing, instructions can be confusing, maybe need to have a set of instructions for each size.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,600.00.

Fida Breiss

Fida BreissGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it

Iv bought the trampoline and 360 pro large and also bought monkey bar set! My kids are always busy! Best thing iv ever done! They love having kids over! Like having there own park in the backyard

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Kristina B.

Kristina B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product but expect difficulties

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,050.00.

Emma H.

Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is so awesome, for the whole family

I just wanted to say I just had this delivered yesterday and assembled , via the installers through vuly. We played for hours , suitable for little kids , bigger kids and well adults , this will provide entertainment for years to come, yes it is a more expensive option but it is sturdy seems very well made, thanks again

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good size for older kids

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,049.00.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Swing but incredibly painful to put together

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,300.00.

Renay

RenayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Christmas present I ever bought.

I was reluctant to spend this kind of money on a swing set but I have not regretted it for a moment. The swing set is very sturdy and of superior quality to cheaper swing sets. The yoga swing in particular is a favorite with my son who has sensory issues. He lays in it for ages and it is very calming for him. He also loves the spinning motion of the 360 swing. Best Christmas present I ever bought the kids and it suits all ages.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,100.00.

The Foxes

The FoxesHunter Region, NSW

Service+

I was impressed with very personable service over the phone and emails including prompt action and easy solutions to my request. We are looking forward to a fun summer and no fights as we have all 3 kidletts covered with playtime options. I love that we can add as we go and they grow. Love the shade, love the clear instructions and detailed specifics covered online.
No doubt the neighbours and will want one as well, but hey that's an ongoing 3rd world problem, lol.

Purchased in August 2019 at online for A$1,350.00.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Customer service? what customer service!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$1,051.00.

Jac V

Jac VGippsland, VIC

Quality purchase!

Fantastic quality. Super easy to construct. Hours of fun for the kids (or a relaxing hideaway for adults in the yoga swing!). Will provide years of entertainment for our kids. Extremely happy with our purchase!

Purchased in October 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$950.00.

Charity anne mackie

Charity anne mackieWestern District, VIC

Awesome fun

Awesome fun! Nice and solid, easy to put together. Holds kids weight. All round fun for the family. Love that you can add different equipment and have a sun shade!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$1,416.88.

Best swing set ever!

We purchased the play set for our 8 year old son who has autism and it couldn’t be more perfect! He especially loves the yoga swing. The quality is amazing and it was relatively simple to put together.

Purchased in October 2018.

Thanks Michelle :)

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

James R

James Rasked

360 Pro Large

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to install this over synthetic turfed area? - I'm concerned the ground anchors will damage the turf.

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a question!

For safety reasons, you are required to assemble to Swingset using the anchors. This will ensure it is completely level and no risk of tipping over.

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay

mum

mumasked

360 Pro Large

What are the actual measurements of the Vuly large swing Set?
Width, height & length

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

The measurements of the Large swingset are;
Width - 465cm
Height - 231cm
Depth - 203cm

Please feel free to contact our friendly service team on 1300 667 514, if you ever have any queries.

- Jeffrey S @ Vuly