Vuly 360 Pro Large
Part of Vuly 360 Pro  4.3 (278)

Vuly 360 Pro Large

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.4

177 reviews · Statistics

86% · 15220 · 11%
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vuly 360 Pro › Large177 reviews
Kelly
KellyNSWMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
  Verified Large

Quality Control Issue

I recently purchased a swing set for my granddaughter, These are the comments from my son and his wife “That Bl**dy thing!! The posts were meant to slide into each other, but they are basically the same size they should have been oval-shaped but many were squashed and peanut-shaped so very hard to fit together. The soccer goal has not been put together see the photo of same-size poles. On the top of the swing set, the holes didn’t line up on many posts the one at the top is impossible to fit. The handles on the skateboard didn’t fit and had to be bent and have been scratched. I wonder if anyone at Vuly has recently attempted to build this product. If not, I suggest they do so they know if the quality is 0/10 Show details
Joanne Johns
Joanne JohnsNSWNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Love it!

Strong, sturdy, large swing set that my 4yo won’t outgrow. Easy snap on attachments for swing, monkey handles etc. I love that I can buy different swings that are interchangeable and most snap on and off with the clips. I’m really impressed and very glad I chose this Vuly set. Show details ·  1
Karin
KarinSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive

Kid and adult friendly. Strong and safe, hours of fun and interaction. Perfect for activity and fresh air, in between screen time. Show details ·  1
Paul Grover
Paul GroverQLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great durable design

Great safe design and easy to assemble for a commercial premises who are time poor. Thanks heaps. Show details ·  1
George D
George DNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Large

Granddaughter Loves it!!

The Vuly 360 swing set was delivered within a few days or ordering and assembly was not complicated. Granddaughter loves it and when she comes over she is outside playing and having a great time. The ability to add additional swings will make this be around for a long time and not become boring. Show details ·  1
Steph Langcake
Steph Langcake2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Large

Hours of fun for all!

Incredible swingset that can be extended /added to for all ages that will actually last through multiple weathers. I have 3 kids of different ages and they are able to enjoy time safely together on the swingset. They think it is the best that you can swap and change accessories and it has made gift giving easy with so many options. 10 out of 10 recommend, best value for money Show details ·  1
JC-OT
JC-OT2 posts
  Fair Incentive Large

I recommend this to all of my clients!

I am a paediatric OT and recommend Vuly equipment to many of my clients. The warranty, service and quality of the equipment is unlike any other I've come across. Great resources to assist children meeting all of their motor skill goals! Show details ·  1
azacca
azaccaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Large

A great quality, versatile swing set

We purchased this gift to be a Christmas gift for our kids and also to help support our little boy with autism. We love how versatile this swing set is with the option to attach different swings and purchase others in the near future. Lots of endless hours of fun to be had! Show reply
Daniel and Leah
Daniel and LeahVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best swing ever

This swing is the best. Easy to put together and the kids love it. It's great as you can interchange the swings and introduce another swing for the fun. The cubby house is the hit with our kids. Thanks vuly. Show details ·  1
Lareece M.
Lareece M.NSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Making the grandbabies happy

I brought this product for my three very young grand babies for Christmas. I loved the fact that it can grow with them with the large selection of swings and attachments that suits their growing needs. Show details ·  1
Leah
Leah

We love our Vuly product

Off the grid, open communication always with Vuly, they couldn't erect the product but communicated who could. Very happy costumer. Show details ·  1
Jake B.
Jake B.SAEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Amazing swing set

Took a while to put together, but once together has been used daily. We got the toddler swing and my son absolutely loves it. Such a cool swing set Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Jake B.
Jake B. · 360 Pro Large

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows the distance between the very outside dimension of the set (at the bottom) to the centre point of the first swing.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Jake, I can see one of our reps spoke to you about this on the phone earlier today! Let us know if you have any further questions.

JA
JA · 360 Pro Large

Has anyone else's brand new swing set rusted after a few weeks and had problems with Vuly sending out the correct parts/bolts after multiple attempts?

Michaela M.
Michaela M. · 360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

Simone
Simone

We had the same issue with that part!!

Extra Information