Vuly 360 Pro Medium

Vuly 360 Pro Medium

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

excellent swing set

This swing set is awesome, nothing like it anywhere, my Grand kids love it, got it up just in time for Christmas.
My main gripe is the instructions, very vague at best, I thought for "an Australian" designed product it should be much better. Youtube was no help as mine must be a newer version,
Make the instructions clearer and precise, the frame is ok but the Cubby and particularly the Ring Swing took forever (very frustrating)
But all up at the end this swing is great, I can see it lasting a long time.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$3,650.00.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and design are poor.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$950.00.

Paul

Thanks for the reply Claire.

I will send an email about the seat design. We have stopped using it as it's just too unstable. The manufacturing location and build quality is not something that can be addressed but more of an FYI for future customers.

JohnboyVictoria

Disappointed - Looks terrible after material fades

Purchased in January 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,800.00.

Johnboy

Hi Claire. Thanks for your prompt response. I am putting a warranty claim through as per your suggestion. Many thanks

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spin Swing does not last

Purchased in 2018 and going off Vuly reputation I thought this product would be great. The spin swing has been replaced once under warranty but it just does not last outside. The spinning element gets all stiff and despite regular lube it just isn’t spin and twist. Unfortunately I would not buy this product again - despite excellent service from Vuly.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,100.00.

Cam

Thanks Claire - I just did this and all I was told that it was not inside your warranty terms. Not sure what the point of that was?

Badly faded and looks terrible, Please see pictures. Don't get caught out

Has not lasted in the sun at all, looks terrible very disappointed. This is the second bad review of the product after we had issues on purchase. please don't conciser this product, There's no bad reviews on here cos there customer service team calls straight away and offers compensations to remove reviews. Dont get caught out go from the wooden bunnings one any day !!

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Ytozeland

YtozelandSydney

Would not buy again from Vuly

Bought the 360 pro with three swings and cubby September 2019, already have had replacement sandpit and replacement teepee swing sent out as the fabric had ripped on both. The same products are broken again, my children are 18 months and 3 years old (not heavy at all!) however the teepee swing snapped yesterday with both kids in it and the sandpit fabric has ripped again. Did do a warranty claim the first time and was very happy with customer service as sent out new products immediately but very disappointed with quality of products, don’t feel I should be having to continuously do claims and am worried that next time this happens my kids will be seriously hurt.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

Vuly is Awesome !!

As a mum of bigger boys 8 up 15 I wanted play equipment that was going to last and entertain. The vuly 360 has not disappointed us. With the added yoga swing all boys have enjoyed their first year and now Im upgrading woohoo . Love Vuly and I would recommend this product and company to everyone.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong

Just wanted to let you know that our swing purchased 2 years ago is still in perfect condition! We have 2 yoga swings and a 360 swing on ours - yoga swings are so strong ! Stood up to 5 teenage girls loitering around the set, and groups of 10 year old boys climbing all over it. Such a great investment ! Kids gravitate to it whenever we have friends over too. I jumped on line to look for new swings / attachments to by for this Christmas - wow amazing range you have now !

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - Very Happy

I couldn't be happier with this swing set - we bought the medium set with a normal swing and nest swing and both are great and quality is excellent.
Delivery and assembly was also done swiftly and with absolutely no problems so we are very happy customers.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,000.00.

Mattchoo

MattchooSydney, NSW

Great swing. A pig to build.

Purchased in May 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,257.00.

KylieM

KylieMAU

Worst Customer Service

Not happy with this purchase have a rusty vuly trampoline i should have known better, less then 3 months old and there is rust on every pole where joined, cover has rust around the holes where you attach to frame, i have asked for a refund which is being refused so i will escalate this and contact Fair Trading as it's not durable, or look acceptable in apperance and finish.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Physical store for A$1,051.00.

Andy Neudecker

Andy NeudeckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super strong and kids love it!

Conmpared to other kids swingsets we had previously this is built so much better, stronger and we love the shade cloth that came with it. We bought 2 yoga swings with it and our kids love them. I would recommend this swingset to anyone as it goes beyond the 50kg weight limit of most other sets out there and is built to last. Assembly was a bit difficult as it is heavy but once it was up there was no looking back.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$799.00.

Lauren H

Lauren HCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing? Wish we found it sooner

My family LOVE the Vuly 360 swing set. It’s so versatile with all the attachments. We can adjust the swings to accomodate who comes to visit depending on their ages.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,500.00.

coyotetk

coyotetkCanberra

So disappointed with quality, three items significantly fading within four weeks of use

Purchased in December 2018.

Meg

MegMelbourne

Best Christmas present ever

We purchased the 360 medium swing set with the standard swing + yoga and tyre swings... My kids LOVE it and have spent countless hours playing on it together since Christmas morning. Through their laughter, chatter and squeals of delight we still hear them declare everyday that it is the 'best Christmas present ever!'. We are so very happy with our purchase.

Bec P

Bec PCasuarina

THINK TWICE BEFORE PURCHASING - NO QA TESTING - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Dave

excellent product and service - not up to the task

Our Kids love the 360, our ASD son is on it everyday, but its just not up to the task of everyday use. We have had the 360 swing replaced 3 times under warranty and its gone again, lasting about a year each time. So we are replacing the 360 with a standard vuly swing. There customer service has been fantastic and I hope they can sprt there quality issues out

Liz BMelbourne

Excellent! Great swing set!!!

I’ve got mine within a week of ordering and it’s fantastic

ShAk

ShAk

The boys are loving it.

Looks awesome when built with very strong & sturdy frames. Couldn't believe how quick it was to put together (didn't get a chance to crack a beer!). A great birthday present for our 2 boys (5 & 7 years) who absolutely love it. Well done Vuly, great job along with great customer service from Matt. Would highly recommend.

Older kids dream!

My daughters 7yo & 11yo had long grown out of the regular swing and cubby. We really wanted to re ignite the passion of outdoor play! 360 innovation was really appealing and turned out to be the perfect choice! Great entertainment for older kids encourages creativity and burns lots of excess energy. Our garden is the go to place for nieghbours!!

Bonnie H.

Bonnie H.asked

360 Pro Medium

Are the Vuly play sets suitable for young toddlers?

Renay
Renay

I have a little girl who turned 2 yesterday and she loves the baby swing attachment and the yoga swing. My 20 month old niece does also. My 2 yr old was a little scared on the kids swing at first but loved the yoga swing from the get go...i guess because it envelopes the entire body so she felt more secure. That's one of the great things I like about this swing set. You just choose the swings that suit your aged children.

Karen E

Karen Easked

360 Pro Medium

Troubleshooting required to work our why our 360 skateboard swing doesn't smoothly rotate 360? We got out the spirit level thinking it was maybe due to being on a slight lean the swing naturally falls to one side and is difficult to swing the other 180 degrees awaiting reply from vuly for suggestions any other suggestions in the meantime greatful accepted!

Dave

Ours always swung 360 ok just the bearing knuckle gave way on the first couple now the 90deg bend down from that gave way

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your question!

The 360 Pro Swing should most definitely rotate smoothly. In the case that you are still experiencing difficulties, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and I'll organise for a representative to have a look into this you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay

ptanasked

360 Pro Medium

Has anyone installed the vuly playset on artificial lawn? I am keen to hear how you went about it and if it damaged the grass?

Liz B

Hello, yes I have but I haven’t noticed any damage yet. It has obviously flattened the grass underneath the legs but no damage. I’ve had my medium swing for about 3 months. The kids love it. Great investment.

ptan

Thank you. Did you anchor it to the ground with tent pegs? Or bolts?

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives