Vuly 360 Pro Medium
Part of Vuly 360 Pro  4.3 (278)

Vuly 360 Pro Medium

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.3

88 reviews · Statistics

82% · 7212 · 14%
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vuly 360 Pro › Medium88 reviews
jas83
jas832 posts

Great proo

After purchasing a lift 2 trampoline last year we decided to ditch our 3rd or 4th cheapo swing set for a vuly too! Only wished we’d done it years ago. Fast delivery, easy setup and good instructions. Top quality as we found with the lift 2!
super happy Show reply
Meg
MegNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best product I’ve ever bought

We bought the swing set for my son with autism to build his strength and core he absolutely loves it and the swing regulates him Show details ·  1
Nikki Foo
Nikki Foo2 posts
  Medium

The best childrens swing set ever!

Easy to put together, really safe with no sharp edges. A plus for quality, looks great. Love how it is adaptable with different configurations and most of all, the grand kids absolutely love it. Show details ·  1
Jay
Jay

Overall good quality

Feels sturdy. The black galvanised frame looks modern. The kids love all the different interchangeable swings. Vuly made the ordering process easy and the delivery was super fast. Thank you Show details ·  1
PatPat
PatPat6 posts
Barbara
BarbaraVICGippsland, VIC
Sam N.
Sam N.

Med Swing Set

Got the medium frame with a standard swing and nest swing. one of our best investment. Kids absolutely love it. They are on it for hours. Took 3hrs to put together. Would have been quicker if i new exactly which type of screw for each part. Online install video is for 2 people but instruction manual with the product shows how 1 person can set up. Show details ·  1
Sarah
  • +2Thumbnail
Kerry
KerryVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worried

We purchased a swingset about 5 months ago with 3 attachments expecting high quality and long lifespan. My children are only 8 and 6 and love the swings yet when they swing on there the whole frame twists and the top rail flexes badly. It scares us so much now that we only let them swing gently on it and not too high. My son is autistic and the swinging action is very calming for him. I just want to know that he is safe. It looks like its going to callapse when they swing and the creaking is very noisy.
Peter
PeterNSWSydney, NSW

excellent swing set

This swing set is awesome, nothing like it anywhere, my Grand kids love it, got it up just in time for Christmas.
My main gripe is the instructions, very vague at best, I thought for "an Australian" designed product it should be much better. Youtube was no help as mine must be a newer version,
Make the instructions clearer and precise, the frame is ok but the Cubby and particularly the Ring Swing took forever (very frustrating)
But all up at the end this swing is great, I can see it lasting a long time. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Johnboy
JohnboyVictoria5 posts
Cam
CamVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Spin Swing does not last

Purchased in 2018 and going off Vuly reputation I thought this product would be great. The spin swing has been replaced once under warranty but it just does not last outside. The spinning element gets all stiff and despite regular lube it just isn’t spin and twist. Unfortunately I would not buy this product again - despite excellent service from Vuly. Show details
brad
brad2 posts
  Medium

Badly faded and looks terrible, Please see pictures. Don't get caught out

Has not lasted in the sun at all, looks terrible very disappointed. This is the second bad review of the product after we had issues on purchase. please don't conciser this product, There's no bad reviews on here cos there customer service team calls straight away and offers compensations to remove reviews. Dont get caught out go from the wooden bunnings one any day !! Show details

Bonnie H.
Bonnie H. · 360 Pro Medium

Are the Vuly play sets suitable for young toddlers?

Renay
Renay
Karen E
Karen E · 360 Pro Medium

Troubleshooting required to work our why our 360 skateboard swing doesn't smoothly rotate 360? We got out the spirit level thinking it was maybe due to being on a slight lean the swing naturally falls to one side and is difficult to swing the other 180 degrees awaiting reply from vuly for suggestions any other suggestions in the meantime greatful accepted!

Dave
Dave

Ours always swung 360 ok just the bearing knuckle gave way on the first couple now the 90deg bend down from that gave way

ptan · 360 Pro Medium

Has anyone installed the vuly playset on artificial lawn? I am keen to hear how you went about it and if it damaged the grass?

Liz B
Liz B

Hello, yes I have but I haven’t noticed any damage yet. It has obviously flattened the grass underneath the legs but no damage. I’ve had my medium swing for about 3 months. The kids love it. Great investment.

ptan

Thank you. Did you anchor it to the ground with tent pegs? Or bolts?

Extra Information