Vuly Ninja Quest Monkey Bars

Vuly Ninja Quest Monkey Bars

Heb61

Heb61Brisbane

Not happy, rub it in. Sent a email to show how it was cheaper.

I purchased a ninja set for the grand children. before receiving the complete order I got a email advertising it $570 cheaper. Mine was still sitting in the boxes waiting for the complete order. I emailed and asked to price match or return it for a refund so I could take advantage of the sale. Got a response after the sale finished, still no complete order.

Purchased in January 2021 at Vuly Play Physical store.

Stacey G.

Stacey G.North Western Region, NSW

Fantastic

Staff were friendly and helpful for all enquiries during purchasing and assembly. Kids love it, an use their imagination for all sorts of games. Took a few hrs to set up as expected. Framework is strong an sturdy.

Purchased in November 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Emma

EmmaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hours of fun for kids of all ages!

This was purchased as a combined gift for my children, and they spend hours a day playing on it!
The accessories have been fantastic, the swings and flying fox were a huge hit! The monkey bars themselves are fantastic! The whole set is big enough to support a number of people playing at once. Very happy with this purchase

Purchased in December 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,300.00.

Find out how Vuly Ninja Quest Monkey Bars compares to other Toys & Games

Needs to have instructions that don’t have you redoing everything twice trice.

Xmas gift for the kids. Lucky I duo not try to set it up then. Frustrating as they try to save on manuals and have all sizes in. Video are contradictory to installation guide.

Purchased in November 2020 for $3,000.00.

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

9year old is thrilled!

So pleased wth this purchase! Delivery was super quick and even though it took a fair few hours to set up, it has ben well worth it! My daughter loves hanging and swinging around. I am super pleased it comes with the shade cloth to keep her out of the sun. Its a solid structure and i go like the colours - suit most backyards.
Well worth the investment and we look forward to many more years of outdoor fun!

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Amazing Course for the the kids!!

This was one of the best buys - our girls love it!! Assembly was fairly easy and well worth it as it gets everyone outside for exercise and most of all hours of fun!! Great package - could not imagine my back yard without one!

Mark Bunt

Mark Bunt

Kids love these!!!!!!

My kids absolutely love these. They play with them constantly. They are well made and not that hard to install. Their favourite thing to use are the bouncy swing seat then the cargo net. They are constantly on it after school.

Purchased in October 2020.

Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have for a Little Ninja!!!

So happy that I bought this!! Gets kids away from the iPad and outdoors again where they belong. My Little Ninja just loves it - climbs everyday and great idea having the shade sail on top (bonus for Mum was free delivery in the sale too!). Would love an assembling option in future.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Dean.D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best investment I could make to keep my son busy!!

My son loves his Vuly Quest Ninja. Since we bought it, he & our neighbours kids have played on it for hours on end! The only suggestion I would have, is to offer an assembly service as it can be tricky to put together & can take a few hours. Especially as the video & written instructions can be different. Otherwise a very worthwhile investment & a quality of the product is fantastic.

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play for $2,229.00.

Dean.D.

Hi Claire, I so wish I saw this!!! It would have saved time & maybe a little swearing. Sorry I missed that.

Swathi

SwathiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My kids are total fans!!

The kids spend hours outdoors and absolutely love being in the backyard. This has been a great investment into their childhood and growing years!! great quality and backed with good customer service.

Purchased in August 2020 for $2,500.00.

Mick Andrews

Mick AndrewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Outdoor Play Set Ever

Very well constructed and pretty easy to set up. I spent quite a bit of time researching these play sets and opted for the Vuly brand. We purchased this for our two boys aged 7 & 8 and they absolutely love it. Our backyard has become the local park for all the kids in the street!! Great customer service and super quick delivery.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,169.00.

Dani H.

Dani H.Pilbara, WA

These are amazing!! Kids can not stay off them

Pretty sure my daughter has turned into a monkey!! Good quality. Sturdy and worth every cent . Purchased for the children for an early Christmas. Best day ever having them wake squeeling

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,300.00.

Tania

TaniaCanberra 2600, ACT

This has been the best birthday present ever!!

My daughter & son both love to swing and jump constantly. I did a lot of research and chose Vuly for the monkey bars & trampoline. I have not been disappointed, the children LOVE using it every single day. It comes with so many additional accessories that friends kids can all play on it as well as adults being on swings. Love the look, the durability, easy to assemble and a great investment for many years.

Purchased in October 2020.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Amazing swing set for all ages, can not fault it.

After researching many different companies we choose Vuly. We have not been disappointed!! Excellent customer service, great discounts, super fast delivery. My 3 young children absolutely love it!! Highly recommend!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Vuly Play for $3,368.00.

Tristan

Tristan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic addition to our back yard. Cant keep our son off it.

Very quick delivery time. Instructions can be a little difficult to follow at times, but plenty of pictures to figure it out with. Went together well. Moves a little when a few people on it, but to be expected of something that is bolted together and pegged into the grass. The whole family loves it, it is used everyday. Great way to get everyone outside and active.

Melbourne Mum

Melbourne MumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Favourite play equipment

We purchased our Ninja monkey bars for our children (9 & 7 Yrs) during the Victorian COVID-19 lockdown. They have played on it every day since. A great investment. We have recommended it to several friends since.

Huw

HuwGascoyne, WA

Transformed the backyard

A great addition to our play area and has created a new little world for the kids to burn off some steam! Solidly built and stylish as well, this will last a long time and get plenty of use.

Timmie Slater

Timmie SlaterCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing Monkey Bar Set

Our children love playing outside, they are living having this amazing monkey bar. There are so many features for them to continually challenge themselves. We are excited about the versatility this set offers as the children grow and seek new challenges. We are impressed with the quality of the product, and proudly recommend it to our family and friends.
The Service from the Vuly Team was great, very responsive and helpful for the times I needed some assistance.

Purchased in October 2020 for $2,169.00.

Jasmine

JasmineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful investment for our family!

We are a home schooling family and this year with needing to stay home more having our Quest Monkey Bars right in the backyard has been amazing! It has provided much needed physical outlet for my kids, and also us adults have a go too ;)

Wendy

WendyCentral Queensland, QLD

Christmas present

Our kids love being outside and active and enjoy watching ninja warrior and doing gymnastics. We bought them the quest monkey bar set for Christmas and can’t wait to set it up for them and see their faces!!